Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Botoxed, skating rink-smooth foreheads?

Don't they feel blessed to be aging and proud to show God's etchings on their faces?

Guess not.

They look truly frightening.

Updated version of Psycho's scary shower scene.

Two psychos this time.

• Like 7
  • Laugh 4

3 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

Here’s a pic from 5 years ago. Her old brows. And her mention, that she always mentions about “I nearly lost a toe”. 

E8A32F9A-8BC0-42EE-AD02-075A4B0BFE0F.jpeg.7aa459c452f302602bf2c43a54e7d2cf.jpeg

It looks like her eye color even changed to darker and deader. Not one twinkle left if she ever had one!

• Useful 1
  • Sad 4

On 5/23/2021 at 3:53 AM, mpeeps said:

Skunky even looks dirty in the shower! Then there's busy Mom Kerstinky.

20210523_034924.thumb.jpg.5948d3d21e5791a62eaa5b1b80f6b26c.jpg20210523_034959.thumb.jpg.0afc69b5b19aa0670f1566a9c84bb798.jpg

20210523_034903.jpg.08e3d9247a028c004c85b1a4582931f2.jpg

Thought that was Carl Malden there for a second .. wait .../ is it?

Nope its just a stink skunk

• Laugh 11

3 hours ago, phonybaloney said:

Thought that was Carl Malden there for a second .. wait .../ is it?

Nope its just a stink skunk

Phew!

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty philosophy gel in shower skunk collage 1 5-24-21.jpg

• Laugh 10

Isn't it amazing just what makeup can do?

Shawn without makeup is seriously not great looking.  Because she wears too much of the wrong things, with makeup on she's not all that great looking either, but wow!  I had no idea how unattractive she really is.

• Like 13

Where is she? I guess she can't work two 4 hour shifts in a row, despite having 2 days off in between. 🙄

• Like 3
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 3

6 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Where is she? I guess she can't work two 4 hour shifts in a row, despite having 2 days off in between. 🙄

3291914C-07FA-48BB-AC2C-D9A76F48D634.jpeg.7e45157628568a30c44f649f1b9dd882.jpeg

Maybe she’s running late?

• Laugh 8

Just a quick thought...........

Maybe she’s a colossal jerk because it’s the only thing she’s really good at.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

Here she is. Hair drooping in face. "I'm wearing the small."

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion black jumpsuit 1 5-24-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Sad 6

She doesn’t like the Joan Rivers seersucker shirt – she knotted it. “I’m wearing the extra extra small.”

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion black jumpsuit 2 seersucker shirt XXS 5-24-21.jpg

• Laugh 1
  • Sad 5

She still has gnarly heels, has already walked off camera leaving the OAP hanging and has tied the Joan Rivers shirt. I feel Joan would have bitch slapped her for that.

• Like 7
  • Surprise 3

8 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

She still has gnarly heels, has already walked off camera leaving the OAP hanging and has tied the Joan Rivers shirt. I feel Joan would have bitch slapped her for that.

I think she also would have bitch slapped her for that hair hanging in her face. 😡

• Like 6

Just now, Benji said:

I think she also would have bitch slapped her for that hair hanging in her face. 😡

Yes indeed, and I' d be next in line!

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion black jumpsuit hair in face BF sweater 5-24-21.jpg

• Like 2
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 2

Oooh, would love to have seen Joan deal with Shawn’s disrespect!  lol

My husband, who I have mentioned has a thing for Shawn,🤮, said today that he saw her recently and “she has really put on weight, or they haven’t shown her from the waist down much before!”  😂😂😂😂.  I told him yes, that has been the discussion on this board and that she might actually be a (gasp!) size 6-8 (or whatever), but she insists she is a two.  

He’s not into her anymore.  Which is funny, because I am seriously a size 14 and he loves me! 😂

• Like 11

When she turns sideways wow she definitely carries all her weight in her caboose. And the stupid hair in her face, what does QVC see in her????

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 4

3 minutes ago, dextr1276 said:

When she turns sideways wow she definitely carries all her weight in her caboose. And the stupid hair in her face, what does QVC see in her????

And she's selling something hair-related at midnight. If it's a styling tool, she's not a good representation of what it's supposed to do. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

Courtney got the Isaac sweater presentation, hahaha.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion black jumpsuit 3 Courtney does Isaac 5-24-21.jpg

• Like 8
  • Laugh 3

14 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Courtney got the Isaac sweater presentation, hahaha.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion black jumpsuit 3 Courtney does Isaac 5-24-21.jpg

I still have some beautiful (IMO) floral sweaters from years ago.  Nowhere to wear them, but I keep them just in case and because they are pretty and bright!

• Like 7

I guess we know why she's had hair powder on her forehead for several days. Must be Calista.

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 6

2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Yes indeed, and I' d be next in line!

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion black jumpsuit hair in face BF sweater 5-24-21.jpg

Does anyone remember when she was filling in on PMS, Joan walked in front of the camera and Shawn said "Hey Rivers, you (something) my shot!"  I mean.....

And she just barged in on Julia's show to supposedly look at the jumpsuit colors so she can order fifty of them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

Shawn and David Dangle were comparing the Joan Rivers shirt to Eileen Fisher shirts, by name!  I didn't think QVC allowed that kind of brand comparison. Shawn started it, and David jumped right in and ran with it. He also named the Ralph Lauren brand and Neiman Marcus. Shawn tried to blame the Fisher brand name discussion on her mother.

A398439 Joan Rivers 3/4 Sleeve Crinkle Texture Striped Shirt

David 6:27: This thing [shirt] is so darn relaxed, so easy. This is how we dress now, isn’t it? Isn’t it how we wanna look great and feel good?

Shawn 6:37: Well, you know, it’s so funny, my mom lives with me now. My mom is a huge fan of Eileen Fisher. Huge fan of the Eileen Fisher brand.

David: You know, I’m not gonna, you know, look, I didn’t want to say that.

Shawn: You didn’t. I did!

David: You can pay Eileen Fisher all day long, all day long, for three times for that price, to be honest with you, in these fabrics.

Shawn: So I told mom, so she’s looking, right now, she’s a big turtleneck wearer, and she can’t really pull off Diane Keaton in “Something’s Gotta Give” and wear the turtleneck in July, so she’s desperately looking now for the new summer wardrobe shirt, and she’s looking for the button front one. And it’s so funny, I was just telling her today, “Mom, you gotta check out the Joan Rivers line. You would love it.” So how funny this is in the show tonight.

David: Well, and no need to go to the Fisher store and spend all of that money, because this is the identical fabric. It is an expensive fabric. You can go to Neiman Marcus, you can go to Eileen Fisher, you can go to Ralph Lauren, we’re all doing this for summer, but nobody is doing it like QVC does it in this kind of cool, relaxed, affordable thing. And honestly, I wanna say, throw this on over anything. You’ve got it on over the Barefoot Dreams jumpsuit… [talks about ways to wear the shirt]

misc pics Shawn KIllinger fashion black jumpsuit 4 David Dangle Joan Rivers 5-24-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

With a scissors, I would have cut that entire conversation out.

It is all so completely unnecessary to the product, to the show, to the Q.

And while we’re speaking of Joan Rivers, here’s that moment mentioned by Shaking My Head a few comments ago.

The ever over-familiar, “I can mix it up with the big celebrities”, Shawn Killinger - kids around with Joan Rivers. (That’s the problem, right there.)

After Joan crouches down and passes in front of Killinger, Shawn says, “You just walked in my shot, Rivers!”

258D4D47-DF2D-4C5C-AE21-A446A78BEB02.jpeg.ce25a1aaa7fd99d22c09c28de7b55dac.jpegF5E1BF1B-8B4E-400C-B683-627D0C1D7DF6.jpeg.dd6420e4d44dc50d6e45492d3d3fc91a.jpeg

Shawn, always trying to prove how funny she is, by being inappropriate and bold. Pretending to be familiar and able to pull off ingratiating herself beyond her scope.

Hair is still in front of her eye(s).

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

3 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

And while we’re speaking of Joan Rivers, here’s that moment mentioned by Shaking My Head a few comments ago.

The ever over-familiar, “I can mix it up with the big celebrities”, Shawn Killinger - kids around with Joan Rivers. (That’s the problem, right there.)

After Joan crouches down and passes in front of Killinger, Shawn says, “You just walked in my shot, Rivers!”

258D4D47-DF2D-4C5C-AE21-A446A78BEB02.jpeg.ce25a1aaa7fd99d22c09c28de7b55dac.jpegF5E1BF1B-8B4E-400C-B683-627D0C1D7DF6.jpeg.dd6420e4d44dc50d6e45492d3d3fc91a.jpeg

Shawn, always trying to prove how funny she is, by being inappropriate and bold. Pretending to be familiar and able to pull off ingratiating herself beyond her scope.

I do remember that interaction and I was appalled.  I don't think anyone EVER called her Rivers, but our little Skunky trying to be mad-cool sure did.  I am not sure who she thinks she is, but sure she gets to meet celebrities, and that is the end of the story.  They are not her friends.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

FB Gems: 

Ok my roots...i know. It’s impossible to get in w colorists right now, they’re all so overloaded catching up w clients who went dark during the thick of the pandemic. U feel me? So...whether it’s grey, dark roots, bare scalp...at midnight i call this my root conceal caped crusader! Calista Tools has a brand new root touch up powder that volumizes AND DISGUISES, all in one! So that leads me to a question: what’s ur summer hair must have / go to / can’t live without? Mine: hairsprayugh humidity is NOT my friend. You?

Shawn. Love you girl. But please get that piece of hair out of your eyes. Thank you

No problem getting in with my stylist for coloring. Will not "play around" with store bought colors

Can’t you do your own roots??

It’s always an X-TRA SMALL that she wears!! So not true!!

These joggers are cute! But Shawn should go up. a size or two, there not supposed to be skin tight!

I agree...they are too tight on her. She keeps covering up her mid area with the joggers. She’s definitely not a small !

She thinks it’s cute to put them over the pantsuit she’s wearing. Really!!!

Shawn why don't you ever reply to comments????

Videos have 8, 14, 42, and 9 comments.  Either FB is really filtering comments or her fan base is withering.

My hope is it's the latter!

• Like 9

6 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

I recall this cringey moment very well.

Shawn's soul was definitely not speaking that night (or maybe it was). More like her big, bold ego that thought sassing Joan would be cool.

Even David D., who had known and been working with Joan for years, would never have gone there. He had so much respect for her.

QVC hosts always made a point to show reverence to Joan, Bob Mackie, George Simonton, and Nolan Miller. Giving that kind of deference is not up Shawn's alley because it takes the focus off of her.

Please tell me she never called Bob "bud" or Joan "girl". That would have been super uncomfortable.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

National Wine Day – not to be confused with the holiday National Drink Wine Day – is a holiday which is celebrated annually in the United States on May 25th. The purpose of this day is very simple. It's a day to buy wine, appreciate wine and enjoy the history of wine.

Wanna bet Skunks DOES confuse National Wine Day with National Drink Wine Day? 

• Laugh 4

I can't stand the way she handles and paws at the clothing and fabrics she's presenting especially with those garish nail colors! 

20210525_092835.thumb.jpg.3ea39bf02c803690a29b9e0faa1d39f6.jpg

She basically gave up on fb (because she thinks she's too cool for it I'm sure) and just makes obligatory posts required by the Q I'm sure. Here are her skunk stripes that earned her smelly name.

20210525_092942.thumb.jpg.6d39ada5a200c952c006c30181a3402c.jpg

This is a good call out on her sad fb feed of like 50 likes and minimal comments.

20210525_092923.thumb.jpg.12f091c4141c3efbd6c62ba1a76b7f51.jpg

• Like 5
  • Laugh 9

37 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

I can't stand the way she handles and paws at the clothing and fabrics she's presenting especially with those garish nail colors! 

She basically gave up on fb (because she thinks she's too cool for it I'm sure) and just makes obligatory posts required by the Q I'm sure. Here are her skunk stripes that earned her smelly name.

This is a good call out on her sad fb feed of like 50 likes and minimal comments.

What's with her mask....her big bulbous nose doesn't fit.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 6

1 hour ago, mpeeps said:

"bare scalllop"???  Do you think she meant scalp?

"U feel me?"  Ugh.

"Ur summer hair"  Double ugh.

Too lazy to even put a / after her "w".

The grossness of her writing comes in a close second to witnessing her in action.

Oh, I forgot she's mad cool.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 3

Very interesting.........

Tonight is the CEW's Beauty With Benefits, running on both QVC and HSN.  HSN's runs from 8 pm until 10 pm and has Amy Morrison and Tina Jennings as the hosts. 

QVC's runs from 10 pm until midnight.  Alberti and Sandra are doing the Beauty With Benefits show!  Leah and Shawn will be on with their show from 8 pm - 10 pm to make way for the Beauty With Benefits show.

I love it!  Shawn just loves to declare herself QVC's beauty queen!  Everything Shawn supposedly inherited from the host that left has literally been overhauled to not include her, or if she is included she's rarely by herself.  That speaks volumes, don't you think?

• Like 15

Could certain fans have moved over to that private Q group, that was started recently?

I also hope it illustrates a withering fan base.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Leah and Shawn will be on with their show from 8 pm - 10 pm

WOW! A whopping TWO hours!

Skunks is scheduled to work less and less hours. 

Not cool for someone that sells sooooo much!

Fingers crossed it's a sign she's on her way out the door!

• Like 8

FB Gems:

Dude what’s with your glasses you look silly

I don't stay in my pj's..I'm out of them as soon as I get up.

Shawn has said she's in her PJ's all day & goes back to bed in the same PJ's. This is not normal behavior to brag about.

Shawn...you're a professional, your hair and glasses...not a good look

Yes she is "suppose" to be a professional on fashion & make up - I find she is "hit & miss" - yes glasses tonight are too overkill.

The glasses need to go! I wish she would get some contact lenses! Hair needs some improvement too! She is a very good host though! Since covid the hosts are very relaxed in what they wear!

Sean’s glasses are the worst

What has happened to Shawn the vender before this asked her to talk about her product which was mask for the vaccine she use to be the best host so much has changed and not for the better

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Shaking My Head said:

Does anyone remember when she was filling in on PMS, Joan walked in front of the camera and Shawn said "Hey Rivers, you (something) my shot!"  I mean.....

And she just barged in on Julia's show to supposedly look at the jumpsuit colors so she can order fifty of them.

She's always so inappropriate, thinking she's so funny, but no one else thinks it.

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 7

She just started her act. She said, I’m literally going to use the next two hours to use these tools to show you and to get myself together.*

Right. Gotta look like you’re successfully multitasking, gotta look like you’re cool and different and indulging in your “self care” on air.  

*Shawn has never ‘got herself together’. She’s always fractured out and one or two things are out of whack. 

• Like 9

Hahahahahaha! She has to be quiet and still for the live split screen, so we can get up close and personal.

0221A006-B294-430F-A66C-A82B8622C831.jpeg.f53d69d567ff5884b5dc3feef215bc4b.jpeg986AD722-5A71-4A32-9ABA-3F9311E67190.jpeg.d277f47e9305f0c45cda3cb412c86140.jpegD8E08677-DE58-439B-8C35-85C159B137D8.jpeg.4103f12152d64ab47bf1c4590795cd1e.jpeg

I’m sorry, I couldn’t choose.

• Laugh 3
  • Surprise 3

22 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Hahahahahaha! She has to be quiet and still for the live split screen, so we can get up close and personal.

0221A006-B294-430F-A66C-A82B8622C831.jpeg.f53d69d567ff5884b5dc3feef215bc4b.jpeg986AD722-5A71-4A32-9ABA-3F9311E67190.jpeg.d277f47e9305f0c45cda3cb412c86140.jpegD8E08677-DE58-439B-8C35-85C159B137D8.jpeg.4103f12152d64ab47bf1c4590795cd1e.jpeg

I’m sorry, I couldn’t choose.

Yikes!  She's effing scary.  And what's up with the Farrah Fawcett hair????

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 1

Not used to seeing Skunky this early in the evening! What a clown is right!! Matchy match with the pjs and sneakers. So stylish.

20210525_210030.thumb.jpg.e3219f23f17e56662789711c594800bc.jpg20210525_210044.thumb.jpg.ffc9f2a817c2652b0a20a0529aacb0cc.jpg

• Laugh 1
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 5

Oh my gosh!  That's the worst she's looked since... since... well, since her shower picture the other day. She looks gruesome. QVC should be ashamed to have a host looking like that on air.

• Like 9

Skunky said Carrie OAP is under the weather but she and Leah can handle it without her. I should hope so!! 

Imagine having her host a Beauty with Benefits event!  Smart move to have Albierti and Sandra host it. They have some class and decorum and look clean and polished!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 14

23 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Not used to seeing Skunky this early in the evening! What a clown is right!! Matchy match with the pjs and sneakers. So stylish.

20210525_210030.thumb.jpg.e3219f23f17e56662789711c594800bc.jpg20210525_210044.thumb.jpg.ffc9f2a817c2652b0a20a0529aacb0cc.jpg

Is my lipstick straight🤡🤓

IMG_3439[1].JPG

Edited by Elle820
  • Laugh 8

Well, at least her hair is out of her face. But of course she had to go over the top with 80s-like big hair. She really looks a fright tonight ! 😱

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 1

I really don't understand her two toned eyebrows. Why doesn't she fill them in and make them all the same color ? 🤔

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Benji said:

I really don't understand her two toned eyebrows. Why doesn't she fill them in and make them all the same color ? 🤔

Me either! Use that TSV and smear it all over those pitiful brows! Anything would be an improvement.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2

39 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

She looks like an idiot.

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

She looks like an idiot.

She is so obnoxious and so immature. Grow up lady you're pushing 50!!!!

• Like 10