Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Shawn said she uses Wen every day. (Truth or lie? She also says she uses Tweak'd, philosopy gel, argan oil, etc.., depending on what she's selling.) If it's really Wen she uses, it's not working. Her hair looks dirty and stringy for days at a time, and pieces of it droop down like oily noodles onto her face.

Second pic, young model:  What is the point of this before & after? Her hair looks different because she cut it all off, not because she used Wen.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah wedge heels 4 Wen 5-18-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah wedge heels 5 Wen before after 5-18-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 6
  • Laugh 4

5 minutes ago, RubberbandGirl said:

She just said she cleanses every day.

Yeah no.  Her hair? Her tongue maybe. Yes, that thing gets cleansed accidentally because of the drinks she imbibes.

A little wine, a little whiskey, her tongue gets clean, and she’s feelin’ frisky.

• Laugh 8

3 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Shawn said she uses Wen every day. (Truth or lie? She also says she uses Tweak'd, philosopy gel, argan oil, etc.., depending on what she's selling.) If it's really Wen she uses, it's not working. Her hair looks dirty and stringy for days at a time, and pieces of it droop down like oily noodles onto her face.

Second pic, young model:  What is the point of this before & after? Her hair looks different because she cut it all off.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah wedge heels 4 Wen 5-18-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah wedge heels 5 Wen before after 5-18-21.jpg

That’s a very old photo(or a wig)  of “young model” (forgot her name), because as long as I have seen her on Q, she has had the shorter page boy hairstyle.  For many years.

• Like 3
  • Surprise 1

17 minutes ago, RubberbandGirl said:

She just said she cleanses every day.

What a liarface. Even Chaz says not to use the stuff more than 2-3/week.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

liarface

Liarface 

Liarface

Liarface

I like it. It’s got style! And she is. 

• Laugh 4

47 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Something odd just happened. Shawn disappeared for a few minutes. Dennis said, "I've lost Shawn," and he went on by himself with the presentation. I figured it was a technical glitch, but no, she left on purpose. When she came back, she said casually, "I was feeling puckish and had to go get a bite to eat, and some coffee."

Probably she had a bathroom emergency.

She and Dennis had been talking earlier about the home DNA tests people take, 23 and Me or something. He said his showed him to be 80% Italian and 20% Egyptian. After her mysterious absence, she suddenly brought that up again, and said "My test said I have the body of an elite athlete." 🤣🤣🤣 Right. This is from the woman who says "I hate to move my body," and sits or lies down every chance she gets. I think she just made that up while she was in the bathroom.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Basso 7 diamond jacket 5-18-21.jpg

Shawn has been making these tinkle timeouts a regular habit lately.

Prediction:  Shawn will soon be making an announcement about leaving QVC because of some health issues she is experiencing that are not conducive to standing on a set for hours on end without interruption.

Cut to the Hair Saloon:  Shawn slouched at the reception desk, feet up, chipped orange polish eroding on her toenails, casually shaving her one remaining nose hair, answering calls for appointments.

• Laugh 9

9 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Is that the model, Amy, who is also a nurse?

Yes!  Thank you!

What are those three dirty spots on her chest? A spot under each collarbone, and a spot above the cleavage area. It looks like a second face.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah wedge heels 6 dirt on chest 5-17-21.jpg

• Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1

Shawn (on the bareMinerals mascara):  "This gives you a wowza that doesn't look like a fakesie."

I wish she would take another tinkle break, grab some soosh, and peace out.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Josie is pooped. She said she'd been on the go for 22 hours with her TSV.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah wedge heels 7 JOsie with Leah 5-18-21.jpg

• Like 2

16 hours ago, hummingbird said:

never assume anything about a person's finances

The house is paid off, quite a while ago.

• Useful 1

11 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

Agreed. My professional experience is there are a lot of incorrect assumptions out there about how people handle their finances. 

The house is paid off. Public record.

• Useful 2

Yikes! There are a few comments on FB complimenting Skunks hair and asking about her shoes!

As usual there are gems as well:

I Love you .... I just don’t understand your hairstyle tonight.....

Cruella Daville look

Dennis and Issac need a hostess with much more knowledge of Fashion especially from yrs ago .

That would be Katrina Szish, she & Dennis worked together in New York, she comes to QVC with major fashion credentials. She has so much class.

Well...Shawn got her hair off of her face tonight

She's reading the feedback, so many viewers did not like the hair hanging down the middle of her face.

Oh no the glasses-help!!

Comment from a man!  Rooster Hair tonite !   

lol Cruella Daville

Too small shawn

• Like 1
  • Laugh 5

4F53BE37-5BE4-4A71-B3B2-085F9203A8F9.jpeg.cecccb956610d4ddd0504f8e4ad0dcb4.jpeg

Those spots on her chest do look like a face. I think she shades, contours them to accentuate her clavicle. But it ends up whacky.

CA048BB7-4EBD-48F2-A81A-96FC39C14D30.jpeg.947f14111a558e72a4219654b7f1c16e.jpeg

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Laugh 8
  • Surprise 1

Oh for God's sake! She has that hair remover stuck up her nasty ass snotty nose. Don't buy "as is " ladies. Nasty beast!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah wedge heels 3 tight shirt wine 5-28-21.jpg

Root cover up is on her forehead. Someone needs to clue her in on how to apply the product to the HAIRLINE ONLY!

...this from the Q's beauty expert! 🤣

• Like 2
  • Laugh 7
  • Sad 2

46 minutes ago, Miss Priss said:

Root cover up is on her forehead. Someone needs to clue her in on how to apply the product to the HAIRLINE ONLY!

Looks like she’s been taking notes from CoKo.

Edited by Neiman
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, rocketinu said:

Oh for God's sake! She has that hair remover stuck up her nasty ass snotty nose. Don't buy "as is " ladies. Nasty beast!

She not only stuck the trimmer up her nose, she stuck her fingers up her nose afterwards to feel inside her nostrils. She absolutely loved all of this. She made her usual remark that if she didn't trim her nose hair, "it would get so long you could braid it."

I hope to heaven somebody on the staff made her use hand sanitizer before she touched the next product. Then they should burn the sample trimmer she used.

A376922 Conture Brow Precision Hair Remover & Trimmer Device

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah wedge heels 8 nose trimmer 1 5-18-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah wedge heels 16 nose trimmer collage 1 5-16-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah wedge heels17 nose trimmer collage 2 5-18-21.jpg

• Surprise 2
  • Sad 6

7 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

What are those three dirty spots on her chest? A spot under each collarbone, and a spot above the cleavage area. It looks like a second face.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah wedge heels 6 dirt on chest 5-17-21.jpg

Could she look any less engaged and bored?

Notice the wine in her glass is over 1/2 gone.

And yes, the liar says she cleanses her hair "everyday".  Um, how many times has the liar said she goes days without showering/washing her hair especially on her days off?

Can you imagine leaving someone hanging (like she did with Bud Basso) without a word during a business meeting because you need a bite to eat and some coffee?

She really is the worst 😧

• Like 9

She did NOT put Dennis's dress over her jumpsuit!  Why??? I'll tell you why, she's the biggest attention whore to walk the planet! Let the models MODEL the items the way they're to be worn!

If I were Dennis I'd never ever present with her again.

21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

Those dirty spots on her neck is obviously bronzer she applied, right? to accentuate and enhance her decollete and cleavage to elevate her sex appeal. That spray hairline is another fail. She probably passed out when she got home after that rough night at work.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

I think awhile back I read what she paid for that house and it was a good deal like around $500K compared to today's northeast real estate, but it's located along a busy road. 

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Miss Priss said:

She did NOT put Dennis's dress over her jumpsuit!  Why??? I'll tell you why, she's the biggest attention whore to walk the planet! Let the models MODEL the items the way they're to be worn!

If I were Dennis I'd never ever present with her again.

With the dress still over her other two piece outfit, she yanked it forward and started reaching under it. It looked as thought she was going to attempt to remove the dress on camera and had to pull at it to clear her audio pack or something. Dennis actually felt compelled to comment. He said, oh no...your taking off the pants!?

I missed what she really was doing, but she is just so odd.

• Like 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 4

8 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

She not only stuck the trimmer up her nose, she stuck her fingers up her nose afterwards to feel inside her nostrils. She absolutely loved all of this. She made her usual remark that if she didn't trim her nose hair, "it would get so long you could braid it."

I hope to heaven somebody on the staff made her use hand sanitizer before she touched the next product. Then they should burn the sample trimmer she used.

A376922 Conture Brow Precision Hair Remover & Trimmer Device

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah wedge heels 8 nose trimmer 1 5-18-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah wedge heels 16 nose trimmer collage 1 5-16-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah wedge heels17 nose trimmer collage 2 5-18-21.jpg

She's the most disgusting pig I've ever seen🤮How she gets away with this shit...I don't know! I think her so called followers are getting disgusted with her too, maybe 5 of them tolerate her.

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 6
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, Miss Priss said:

She has so much on it looks like a brown headband

• Like 7
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

Oh boy. She’s just gotta go. Time to move on. 

Maybe that’s the plan. Hair Saloons get up and running and then she wraps it up at QVC.

(I can fully convince myself that her departure is imminent.☺️)

• Like 8
  • Laugh 2

3 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Those dirty spots on her neck is obviously bronzer she applied, right? to accentuate and enhance her decollete and cleavage to elevate her sex appeal. That spray hairline is another fail. She probably passed out when she got home after that rough night at work.

I think it's bronzer on her chest, too!  I refuse to say decollete as it's too ladylike for the likes of her!

Good catch on spray on hairline!  I couldn't figure out why it was so helmet-ish.  It's probably one of those powders by Westmore.

I was reading "over there" last night and someone actually started a thread (and I am laughing my butt off as I type this) saying that Shawn "looks fabulous tonight". 

If you're used to seeing her in sweat pants and pajamas (and we are) I guess one would feel she looks better.....but fabulous?

Nope.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 9

She is so nasty and disgusting 🤮 Playing with her dirty nose on live tv. Proud of not showering everyday. Posting pictures of her legs spread open.Playing with food with her hands. Bragging about drinking, like a college frat boy. Any other company but QVC, would have fired her nasty ass. 

• Like 9

On 5/19/2021 at 9:46 AM, mpeeps said:

I think awhile back I read what she paid for that house and it was a good deal like around $500K compared to today's northeast real estate, but it's located along a busy road. 

$700+ it was. ETA $610k.

Edited by Shaking My Head · Reason: correction

7 hours ago, RubberbandGirl said:

56249347_shawneewface051821croprev.gif.3b42e9bdb232970e35a7147b57fd4b0a.gif

Edited by Elle820 · Reason: duplicate

7 hours ago, RubberbandGirl said:

56249347_shawneewface051821croprev.gif.3b42e9bdb232970e35a7147b57fd4b0a.gif

Poor hubs this is what he looks at!🐷

• Laugh 4
  • Sad 1

On 5/18/2021 at 2:55 PM, PearlClutcher said:

On the other hand some assumptions are correct,  maybe not as much as the incorrect ones.  I think of one formerr host who had a mansion and I think no big deal, she's making a wad.  Then the house of cards come down and now the host is on social media asking for donations.  You never know.

There's a huge difference between that one and SK. Shawn has been there twice as long and has always been on in primetime.  "She sells" was the reply to an email from a critic of hers to Mike George a few years ago. Antonella was pretty much a disaster for years and was relegated to Q2, where she spent most of her time. Shawn's hubs didn't work during most of their marriage. One of his sons lived with them off and on. Yes, her parents lived with them for months at a time and probably contributed a lot, but I believe it's her money that's supporting the whole thing. Coincidentally, another top seller host also paid off a high priced home in just a few years. I'm wondering about bonuses.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Shaking My Head said:

There's a huge difference between that one and SK. Shawn has been there twice as long and has always been on in primetime.  "She sells" was the reply to an email from a critic of hers to Mike George a few years ago. Antonella was pretty much a disaster for years and was relegated to Q2, where she spent most of her time. Shawn's hubs didn't work during most of their marriage. One of his sons lived with them off and on. Yes, her parents lived with them for months at a time and probably contributed a lot, but I believe it's her money that's supporting the whole thing. Coincidentally, another top seller host also paid off a high priced home in just a few years. I'm wondering about bonuses.

Got that right.  No way her husband could stand to stay with someone like that.  When the money stops coming, he's out!

• Like 3

On 5/19/2021 at 4:39 PM, Shaking My Head said:

I never knew Shawn was at the Q "twice as long as Antonella.  I missed that fact.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, PearlClutcher said:

I never knew Shawn was at the Q "twice as long as Antonella.  I missed that fact.

That's because it's not true. Shawn: 13 years, started in 2007. Antonella: 18 years, started in 2004.

(P.S. I realize the comment I replied to was /sarcasm.)

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 4
  • Useful 2

That's because it's not true. Shawn: 13 years, started in 2007. Antonella: 18 years, started in 2004.

Thanks for this!

• Like 3

Nevertheless, still not to be compared. Yes, SK is a total disaster, but she's had a very strong sales record that Ant never had.

• Like 1

I was watching QVC back when when Ant started. I liked her, especially since I'm a big jewelry fan alike her. I was drooling over the gold jewelry right along with her!  But she changed over the years, and kind of fell apart.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

The MAC beauty show just started. "Two big juicy hours!" She got rid of the big weird stiff hairdo. Hair is flat and stringy again., I think it's going to be another hair-in-the-face night.

She's wearing bright blue nail nail polish that matches her shirt.

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty MAC blue nails 1 5-21-21.jpg

• Laugh 1
  • Sad 4

As I am not a member of the Patient Person Society, I flipped to QVC while awaiting a show I am watching to return from commercial.

Unfortunately for me, it was in exact synchronicity with Shawn scratching her nose.

But it was less a scratch and more an outside the nasal cavity nose pick.

She was really digging into the crevices of her nose.

Commercials are so much more pleasing compared to this.

Lesson learned:  patience is a virtue.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Laugh 6
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 1

I find it interesting - as well as refreshing - that Amy, not Shawn, will be coming in at midnight to launch the Philosophy TSV.    Shawn was already there and it would have made sense to go ahead and have her do the TSV, since she's the self-appointed beauty expert.....but they brought Amy in instead! 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1

16 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I find it interesting - as well as refreshing - that Amy, not Shawn, will be coming in at midnight to launch the Philosophy TSV.    Shawn was already there and it would have made sense to go ahead and have her do the TSV, since she's the self-appointed beauty expert.....but they brought Amy in instead! 

They probably did that because Shawn whines and complains if she has to work longer than three hours.

sigh "It's gonna be four big ones tonight!"

sigh "This is the first of my four hours tonight!"

[messes up product descriptions] "You've gotta bear with me, I'm in my fourth hour!"  sigh

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 4

24 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

As I am not a member of the Patient Person Society, I flipped to QVC while awaiting a show I am watching to return from commercial.

Unfortunately for me, it was in exact synchronicity with Shawn scratching her nose.

But it was less a scratch and more an outside the nasal cavity nose pick.

She was really digging into the crevices of her nose.

Commercials are so much more pleasing compared to this.

Lesson learned:  patience is a virtue.

This?

shawn-nose-scratch-052121-slow.gif

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 6

23 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

They probably did that because Shawn whines and complains if she has to work longer than three hours.

sigh "It's gonna be four big ones tonight!"

sigh "This is the first of my four hours tonight!"

[messes up product descriptions] "You've gotta bear with me, I'm in my fourth hour!"  sigh

She did the tsv a couple days ago.