Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

That’s kind of an unusual delegation of duties. 

Come in, complain and flub that you can’t keep this gig straight (her typical way of expressing her anger). Look like you rolled out of bed. And then, get the hook for an hour so Courtney can take the celebrity hour with Katy Perry, then you can come back.

very odd.  Hahaha. 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

34AF8E0F-4EC4-4618-A454-8BF79921628E.jpeg.612f901bd65fec455155d2b4977dd407.jpeg

THIS!  She no doubt would be grilling her with personal questions, White Oprah that she is.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 6
  • Sad 3

27 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

She said she's taking the next hour off. Back at midnight for Josie Maran TSV.

I don't watch the Q much, however I've never heard of a host having an hour off and coming back to rejoin the show whether it be the TSV or not.

29 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Isaac jacket: "I'm wearing the extra extra small."

When Skunks said this I thought to myself if she's in the XXS what size do the "tiny" women purchase?

Next to Amy and Coco who are "tiny" and probably are an XXS/XS Skunks looks like an amazon woman. Not necessarily fat but has a bigger frame and is "bigger boned" than Amy and Coco.

When Skunks lies about the size she's wearing I wonder if they lose sales from the "tiny" women as they know they're smaller than Skunks and figure the size they need isn't available. 

• Like 7

Do the celebrity hosts get a say on who they work with?  I wonder if Katy refused to work with Shawn.

• Like 6
  • Useful 4

8 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

Do the celebrity hosts get a say on who they work with?  I wonder if Katy refused to work with Shawn.

I’d bet they have some say, but I doubt Katy Perry watches much QVC. She probably couldn’t name two or three hosts if she tried. It’s probably her staff that decided for her.

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, Neiman said:

I’d bet they have some say, but I doubt Katy Perry watches much QVC. She probably couldn’t name two or three hosts if she tried. It’s probably her staff that decided for her.

They're also shoe-horning CoKo into the footwear niche. I think that helped get her this gig. 

• Like 8

The optics of the Josie/Shawn show are jarring and the theme unclear (as usual).

Josie, greased like a pretty pig, looks dressed for the Oscars.  Or dressed as an actual Oscar.

Her models look like Swiss Misses in dirndl-like ensembles and braided hairstyles.

How any of these looks relate back to Moroccan argan oil or "clean beauty", I do not know.

I guess it doesn't matter because her stuff sells like hotcakes.

*Shawn called Josie "babes".

Her hair just needs a stick attachment, and she can readily be used as a broom.

• Laugh 11

21 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

@CandyApple, you’re so right! 😂1E8CFEC7-9342-4342-A5CD-00536B4EE81A.jpeg.a6903d093af63b6eab6a58fd41e50ae2.jpeg5BD359C4-0A32-4A42-B421-7B5234313A2D.jpeg.12216b1a63442b3e001d895c53bf82d7.jpeg0131EF3C-5FA1-48A5-A5EA-CED38CE78210.jpeg.26b876cc0c7716a3dec73f0aa9382c9d.jpeg

? ! ?    Cross over to the Beekman Bros. and their goat milk?

Via Morocco, right after the Oscars.

WTF?  Did Josie get her dates mixed up and thought this was Oktoberfest?

• Like 1
  • Laugh 11

Does it take Skunky an hour to throw a blazar on over her rags that she needs that much prep time before the tsv kickoff?

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Does it take Skunky an hour to throw a blazar on over her rags that she needs that much prep time before the tsv kickoff?

She had to have time to enjoy an adult beverage and go tinkle.

• Laugh 12

8 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

WTF?  Did Josie get her dates mixed up and thought this was Oktoberfest?

This dresses and braids were really throwing me off.  🍻🍻🍻

20210518_013850.thumb.jpg.a409ad8bb82e00cb858183d19c4e469c.jpg20210518_013920.thumb.jpg.84c7af656ba371e6bca60c6caa274917.jpg

8 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

70AA84F6-F590-4949-92DA-7C165C8B3E37.jpeg.da0bc1af1915062d467956fd76352d71.jpeg

Notice her makeup is practically gone!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6
  • Sad 1

Shawn apparently didn’t get the memo. I have no doubts she would have shown up in braids and a little hot pink dress too if she had known.

• Laugh 10

Since I missed the beginning of the show, not knowing she was coming on early, I went back and watched the YouTube live stream recording. Just like old times, it was Amy, Courtney, and Shawn together. Shawn started out holding up a Katy Perry shoe like a telephone. The first part of the conversation was Courtney expressing how nervous she was to be hosting with Katy Perry. The other two tried to reassure her that Katy was very normal and down-to-earth. (I question those opinions.)

Shawn said she was hot, started fanning herself, and said "I'm sweating."  Yes, of course you were -- you were wearing a fuzzy Isaac jacket. (She showed the fuzzy underside when she presented the jacket later.)

Then she got into her intrusive question of the day: "What's the best part of waking up for you?"

Shawn and Courtney started singing the old Folger’s coffee commercial theme, “The best part of waking up…” They stopped before they got to the part where you’d sing the Folger’s name.

Shawn said her best part was Gloria Jean butter toffee coffee that she buys from QVC. Courtney said her husband was great at making espresso, so he makes it for her in the morning. Amy said her best part was seeing her husband and children first thing in the morning. She doesn’t even want to get up before them, because her morning would feel empty without them. She said she wants someone to kiss, to hug, and to nurture. Shawn looked momentarily deflated (Amy wasn’t playing her coffee game), and said “That’s the cutest answer.”

"Cutest answer"??? How nasty of her to disparage Amy's feelings that way.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion floral shirt 7 intro 5-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion floral shirt 8 intro fanning herself 5-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion floral shirt 9 intro Folger['s coffee song 5-17-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 4

6 hours ago, Neiman said:

Katy did her "premiere" shoe show quite awhile ago...I thought her line was gone.  Anyway, Shawn was her host.  SK was drooling all over her; it was before Covid, and Katy was engaged to Orlando Bloom, but not pregnant.  SK asked a lot of personal questions about Orlando and I think she thought sincerely thought she would be invited to the wedding.  Haha, and now you are not even on with her.  I'm sure if Katy Perry wanted Shawn to host, Shawn would have been the host.  Boohoo, just think of your Tito's waiting for you after your Josie show and it will all be better.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

Little blooper here. The camera caught Amy rushing to pick up some clothes from the floor when Courtney and Shawn's show had started, and model Ade had come out.

I thought somebody on the stage crew would be responsible for picking up clothing the hosts tossed aside.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion floral shirt 10 Amy picks up clothes 5-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion floral shirt 11 Any picks up more clothes 5-17-21.jpg

• Like 2

No wonder Shawn was sweating. In a closeup of the Koolaburra tank, you can see she was wearing three tops under her fuzzy jacket: a grey tank, a brown tank, and the floral Koolaburra tank, which she'd tied in a knot. Why did she wear so many layers?

Oh, and of course the K tank was an extra small.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion floral shirt 12 wearing three tanks under jacket 5-17-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 4

Nose wipe at 4:49 A399867 TILI Try It, Love It Shawn's Favorites 7-Pc Samples Box, followed by an unpleasant facial expression.

misc pics Shawn Killinger nose wipe TILI beauty box 1 5-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion floral shirt 13 face expression 5-17-21.jpg

• Laugh 3
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 3

Give up, Shawn. You will never reach the etherial plane of Planet Josie, not even if Elon Musk tries to send you there on a spaceship.

Shawn's beige tank top is so tight across her midriff that it mist be Extra Extra Small.

She told Josie she wore the big bright scatter pins because she knew Josie would be wearing something sparkly and glamorous.

Shawn has bug bites or briar scratches on her forearms.

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty Josie Maran scatter pins 1 5-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty Josie Maran scatter pins 2 5-17-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Sad 5

I still stand by my theory of the Salon Sweets (as one here cleverly put it). It was the timing that made it for me.

Disclaimer:  This is just my opinion although I'm a professional assumer and snarker.

• Laugh 6

12 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

Let’s see what her emotional temperature is tonight - B99814BA-5D6B-486E-9FF9-6CA7B8042460.jpeg.f11bff16b3ca4a5ec5d77bc625f51947.jpeg

Manic

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

Give up, Shawn. You will never reach the etherial plane of Planet Josie, not even if Elon Musk tries to send you there on a spaceship.

Shawn's beige tank top is so tight across her midriff that it mist be Extra Extra Small.

She told Josie she wore the big bright scatter pins because she knew Josie would be wearing something sparkly and glamorous.

Shawn has bug bites or briar scratches on her forearms.

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty Josie Maran scatter pins 1 5-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty Josie Maran scatter pins 2 5-17-21.jpg

Oh Josie... My favorite stoner ! ! ! 

• Laugh 3

2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Nose wipe at 4:49 A399867 TILI Try It, Love It Shawn's Favorites 7-Pc Samples Box, followed by an unpleasant facial expression.

misc pics Shawn Killinger nose wipe TILI beauty box 1 5-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion floral shirt 13 face expression 5-17-21.jpg

Thuffering thauccotash (suffering succotash) 

• Laugh 6

5 hours ago, hummingbird said:

never assume anything about a person's finances

Agreed. My professional experience is there are a lot of incorrect assumptions out there about how people handle their finances. 

• Like 2

image.jpeg.e0dbf2434bad818699dc27d2e0689fb4.jpeg

I love Shawn’s gut hanging over the table contrasted with Aday’s lovely figure. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 9

20 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

Agreed. My professional experience is there are a lot of incorrect assumptions out there about how people handle their finances. 

I think SK spends A LOT.  Me thinks she thinks staying at the Ritz makes her classy; you got the green, you can stay anywhere.

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, Taffy Apple said:

I think SK spends A LOT.  Me thinks she thinks staying at the Ritz makes her classy; you got the green, you can stay anywhere.

If she orders as much stuff from QVC as she says she does (maybe true, maybe not), then QVC is getting an awful lot of her paycheck back.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

image.jpeg.e0dbf2434bad818699dc27d2e0689fb4.jpeg

In Skunks warped, pea brain she thinks she has a flat tummy like Ade.  (Not sure how to spell her name, on IG she's adejaiye)

What's worse is she wears tops in the size like she has the same flat tummy. 🙄

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1

6 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

On the other hand some assumptions are correct,  maybe not as much as the incorrect ones.  I think of one formerr host who had a mansion and I think no big deal, she's making a wad.  Then the house of cards come down and now the host is on social media asking for donations.  You never know.

Edited by PearlClutcher
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, PearlClutcher said:

What's this look?  Time for that adult bev, bathroom break or constipation?

1474287383_miscpicsShawnKillingerfashionfloralshirt3hairbraid5-17-21.jpg.977659ea9769cb755771e863c50f5e5f.jpg

Gas ?

• Like 1
  • Laugh 10

10 hours ago, hummingbird said:

never assume anything about a person's finances

I don't care what she makes, I can't spend it🤑

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Oh boy guess what day today is National anxiety and depression week/day. I wonder what we'll get tonight her🙏🏻️voice, or she doesn't know.😊

• Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Hair collage. She washed it. It looks like a lion's mane. But at least it is not in her face.

In honor of dressing up for Dennis, she wore some hooker high heel wedge shoes.

She asked if he's at his Hamptons home (yes), and said she's wearing the extra small on the top. She also joked with him, once she described an outfit, that he had forgotten who was the host and who was the guest.

Why does she have to add "y" to so many words? So childish. She told Dennis his circle included wealthy ladies who lunch, the "blue-bloody" types. Ugh.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Basso 4 hair collage 1 5-18-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Basso 3 shoes 5-18-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Sad 6

Her conversation/host style is such a spectator cringe.

[her pants look more flattering on Skunky than Deanna] or am I dreaming

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Deanna's shoes are better, more stylish and more flattering. Shawn is wearing these old things:

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Basso 5 shoes 5-18-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Basso 6 shoes Deanna 5-18-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 5
  • Surprise 3

Well, that’s true. Skunky, like a vampire has to get what she thinks is her ‘fierce’ fix in.

She went to locker and grabbed her yuck me wedges.

• Laugh 6

I can’t imagine actually buying those shoes.  Not my style at all.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Hair collage. She washed it. It looks like a lion's mane. But at least it is not in her face.

In honor of dressing up for Dennis, she wore some hooker high heel wedge shoes.

She asked if he's at his Hamptons home (yes), and said she's wearing the extra small on the top. She also joked with him, once she described an outfit, that he had forgotten who was the host and who was the guest.

Why does she have to add "y" to so many words? So childish. She told Dennis his circle included wealthy ladies who lunch, the "blue-bloody" types. Ugh.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Basso 4 hair collage 1 5-18-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Basso 3 shoes 5-18-21.jpg

If anyone is interested I'm in a size 2. I can't close it for the love of Gawd, but I still squeezed myself into a 2.

• Laugh 9

Something odd just happened. Shawn disappeared for a few minutes. Dennis said, "I've lost Shawn," and he went on by himself with the presentation. I figured it was a technical glitch, but no, she left on purpose. When she came back, she said casually, "I was feeling puckish and had to go get a bite to eat, and some coffee."

Probably she had a bathroom emergency.

She and Dennis had been talking earlier about the home DNA tests people take, 23 and Me or something. He said his showed him to be 80% Italian and 20% Egyptian. After her mysterious absence, she suddenly brought that up again, and said "My test said I have the body of an elite athlete." 🤣🤣🤣 Right. This is from the woman who says "I hate to move my body," and sits or lies down every chance she gets. I think she just made that up while she was in the bathroom.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Basso 7 diamond jacket 5-18-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 2
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 7

Dennis can do the show on his own.

I still laugh at his comment to her once:  “I’m trying to have a career here!” 😂😂.  She ruins so many things.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 3

10 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Something odd just happened. Shawn disappeared for a few minutes. Dennis said, "I've lost Shawn," and he went on by himself with the presentation. I figured it was a technical glitch, but no, she left on purpose. When she came back, she said casually, "I was feeling puckish and had to go get a bite to eat, and some coffee."

Probably she had a bathroom emergency.

She and Dennis had been talking earlier about the home DNA tests people take, 23 and Me or something. He said his showed him to be 80% Italian and 20% Egyptian. After her mysterious absence, she suddenly brought that up again, and said "My test said I have the body of an elite athlete." 🤣🤣🤣 Right. This is from the woman who says "I hate to move my body," and sits or lies down every chance she gets. I think she just made that up while she was in the bathroom.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Basso 7 diamond jacket 5-18-21.jpg

She did. They don't tell you that, my brother did 23 and me and they tell you your heritage.

• Like 4

Leah is wearing very cute shoes. Shawn's shoes look even worse in comparison.

Shawn's shirt is so tight her torso fat rolls are showing.

She said a friend of hers asked if the hosts really drink [wine] on the show. She said, "Yes, we do!"  So much for our grape juice/ginger ale theory. They really are drinking on the job. This is bad.

Shawn just mentioned that the Wen gallons are a special deal, "like Amazon Prime Day." Jeez, QVC lets her talk about Amazon?

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah wedge heels 1 5-18-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah wedge heels 3 tight shirt wine 5-28-21.jpg

• Surprise 4
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, Neiman said:

I can’t imagine actually buying those shoes.  Not my style at all.

They are hiddy and she also has them in black.  She has the absolute worst taste in shoes.

Who else disappears to go get something.to eat and coffee and leaves the OAP hanging? 

She has to know where the bodies are buried. No employers worth their salt would put up with that shit.

Edited by rocketinu
  • Like 6
  • Sad 3