shawn-nose-wipe-dt-045-051021-crop.gif

shawn-freak-nose-wipe-compilation-051021

The dramatics of such a snot nose🤮

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 7
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Shaking My Head said:

That didn't make sense at all since it's HER MONEY and she for sure isn't one to obey.

IF she really said that cause we know she's a liar. That contractor probably ran for the hills. It sounded like she was setting them up for a law suit. She probably didn't mean it to sound like fraud, or even say it. She's just stupid. She'll say anything for attention.

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 7

7 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

She got two. She stated that last night, “two came to her house this week”.

She also said, “we don’t have a pool or even a really nice patio”...

She’s probably still drilling Joe about the patio project, doesn’t really consult the ‘consultant’, or already has hired a contractor to do the job.

Remember (last year?) when she shared on air, that she tried to convince the landscaper to fudge the numbers down on the job quote, so it would persuade Joe to get on board with the patio project? That was entirely weird.

It was nine months ago -- and it's all on YouTube! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

22 minutes ago, RubberbandGirl said:

shawn-trip-051521.gif

Too much wine on the job?

• Like 1
  • Laugh 8

We need a nice steep cliff on the left.

9 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

My idea of BACKYARD BLISS...

6D3805F6-DA29-4537-8122-ABBE78D9CCF1.jpeg.76008b068dc219d70d21273478dc2f4c.jpeg

The righteous garden gremlin strikes!

Need a steep cliff on the left.

Edited by Shaking My Head · Reason: wrong post.
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 4

@RubberbandGirl I really love the gif with Shawn freaking out because somebody said they saw a snake on the side of the road.

She lives on a six-acre property. Does she think she doesn't have any snakes at home? I hope the next time she's sprawled out on her patio chair, a snake slithers past and sends her into a meltdown. She'd probably sell the house.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 6

Six acres??? Wow.  No wonder she wants a pool.

Also, that’s a lot of yard to mow.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Six acres??? Wow.  No wonder she wants a pool.

Also, that’s a lot of yard to mow.

She has Staff. 🙄

• Laugh 8

6 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

She has Staff. 🙄

She said Joe uses a riding mower. (Maybe he doesn't have much to do, so he plays gentleman farmer on the riding mower, out on the acreage.) But yes, I think she uses a landscape service. Recently when she was making a big deal out of a green shoe color being called "lichen," she got sidetracked into talking about fungus, and she said her landscape guy told her that her large shrubs in front of the house had some kind of fungus.

I certainly would never buy a property that large unless I could afford a landscape service. (Yes, I'm daydreaming that I'd ever be in the market for a place that big... not gonna happen.)

• Like 5

In an Instagram post showing one we cannot discuss it appears that the patio is to be enlarged as one can see whit spray paint on the grass in a semi circle enlarging the current patio.

• Useful 4

Now she will have to double lie about cost since materials have gone up in price so much. 
But maybe the phone booth hair salon is really bringing in the bucksh 😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Laugh 5

5 hours ago, notanxxs said:

In an Instagram post showing one we cannot discuss it appears that the patio is to be enlarged as one can see whit spray paint on the grass in a semi circle enlarging the current patio.

Good catch! So she is getting her dream patio after all and most likely at double the price!

20210516_115014.jpg.793820cababd4ace313a6a029d894fe4.jpg 

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 2
  • Useful 3

2 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

Now she will have to double lie about cost since materials have gone up in price so much. 
But maybe the phone booth hair salon is really bringing in the bucksh 😂😂😂

Haha...I wonder how the phone booth hair salon is really doing.

• Like 2

Says she doesn't have to interact with the grass, dirt, or bugs, but has her foot inches from her drink. 

Hate to tell her what she has trekked from the house to that chair while walking barefooted.

From the looks of it, the lawn is probably quite chemical laden from pesticides and herbicides, so maybe no bugs, just a nice, tall, cool glass of Roundup.

🤢

Regarding the acreage:  very nice, but not impressed with the freshly tilled dirt covering the barely there garden.  I doubt she does much puttering therein.

I do believe she is flaunting what pulling out her nose hairs on tv has afforded her.

*Sidebar:  Don't most people lounge on their chairs in the backyard?  She said this was the front.  I'm picturing the back must look like a closet stuffed with junk when visitors are expected.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 4

Looking back at her Mother's Day IG post.

They had "soosh".

That's sushi to people who speak with real words.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 3

On 5/15/2021 at 7:52 PM, Coffeecup said:

It was nine months ago -- and it's all on YouTube! 🤣

Looks like Amy and Courtney are shocked at her lying to her husband, apparently they are happily married. Shawn is glowing in this attention. Can you imagine how many lies she told her parents growing up! 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Elle820 said:

Looks like Amy and Courtney are shocked at her lying to her husband, apparently they are happily married. Shawn is glowing in this attention. Can you imagine how many lies she told her parents growing up! 

They seemed uncomfortable being privy to her household/husband issues.

Probably was trying for a sitcom-like laugh about marital bickering, but it fell flat.

• Like 7

23 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

Ahhh, almost no room at the Saloon. Good to know.

I looked at Joe's FB...listed as Owner/Franchise Partner.  Going to start No. 2.  I wonder whose buck$h are financing these?

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

5 hours ago, Taffy Apple said:

I looked at Joe's FB...listed as Owner/Franchise Partner.  Going to start No. 2.  I wonder whose buck$h are financing these?

Hers. She said so.

• Laugh 3

7 minutes ago, Shaking My Head said:

Hers. She said so.

Right.  Notice how it was purchased when certain people were living with her and she said one in particular was always giving her money - that's just the way this individual was.  Now you have Jobless at home underfoot during Covid with no hobby and voila,  he now owns a Salon Suites.  Addendum: we all know how she lies, so money given to her I guess would be hers even though it was probably a gift, along with the ring and  Mustang for Jobless.  

1 hour ago, RubberbandGirl said:

2021225273_shawnnosewipedt047051121crop.gif.72451361cea288523073eab7be9e3acf.gif

She needs to take "her money" and get that drippy nose fixed. It doesn't seem to be getting any better, sniff sniff.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Candace Cameron Bure was blessed with four nose wipes during the May 7 show.

shawn-nose-wipe-dt-048-050721-crop.gif

The following three were all during one item, A396660.

shawn-nose-wipe-dt-049-050721.gif

shawn-nose-wipe-dt-050-050721-crop.gif

shawn-nose-wipe-dt-051-050721-crop.gif

• Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 3

Wow, she’s really gone.

Tonight she’ll probably report that she’s an xxs in the Table Mate.

Maybe she really will be gone if the Saloons become profitable. 🤔 

• Like 5
  • Laugh 3

I know what national day it is today. Has to be National Bunion Day.

• Laugh 8

8 hours ago, Taffy Apple said:

2 hours ago, Shaking My Head said:

Hers. She said so.

208059527_salonarticle.thumb.PNG.ab8321713722e19a49c15f836737e44d.PNG

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

I still say, she and her notable mop are not great advertising of the ownership and promotion for their Saloon Sweets. At all.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

She;'s on early tonight. "I'm wearing the size 2" NYDJ jeans.

Still has the orange toenails.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion floral shirt 1 5-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion floral shirt 2 orange toenails 5-17-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 5

"Longtime Beauty Education Executive."

Lie much?

Maybe they are using his retirement home beauty shop experience.

You know Lo is financing this.

• Like 7
  • Laugh 2

1 minute ago, Coffeecup said:

She;'s on early tonight. "I'm wearing the size 2" NYDJ jeans.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion floral shirt 1 5-17-21.jpg

I think she's starting at 9 all the time now, since Amy starts an hour earlier with Loco.

• Useful 3

2 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

I still say, she and her notable mop are not great advertising of the ownership and promotion for their Saloon Sweets. At all.

Not at all, at all. She put a crazy braid in to tie back that hank that usually falls in her face, but the rest of her hair is going every which way. Like she just got out of bed and couldn't bother to brush or comb it. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

1 hour ago, RubberbandGirl said:

Candace Cameron Bure was blessed with four nose wipes during the May 7 show.

shawn-nose-wipe-dt-048-050721-crop.gif

The following three were all during one item, A396660.

shawn-nose-wipe-dt-049-050721.gif

shawn-nose-wipe-dt-050-050721-crop.gif

shawn-nose-wipe-dt-051-050721-crop.gif

And four different techniques ! Right to left, left to right, upward with the palm and upward with pointed finger. None of them subtle. All of them gross. 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 6

11 minutes ago, Benji said:

Not at all, at all. She put a crazy braid in to tie back that hank that usually falls in her face, but the rest of her hair is going every which way. Like she just got out of bed and couldn't bother to brush or comb it. 

The hair. Yuck.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion floral shirt 3 hair braid 5-17-21.jpg

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 4

"I'm wearing the extra small" Koolaburra top. Yeah, size 2 pants, XS top, Miss Fake Tiny Person. You are wearing oversized, vanity size QVC clothing.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion floral shirt 4 wearing XS shirt 5-17-21.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

Chuckling over the fact Kourtney has the gig with Katy Perry.  That has to hurt. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 9

3 hours ago, Wollstonecraft said:

Right.  Notice how it was purchased when certain people were living with her and she said one in particular was always giving her money - that's just the way this individual was.  Now you have Jobless at home underfoot during Covid with no hobby and voila,  he now owns a Salon Suites.  Addendum: we all know how she lies, so money given to her I guess would be hers even though it was probably a gift, along with the ring and  Mustang for Jobless.  

She needs to take "her money" and get that drippy nose fixed. It doesn't seem to be getting any better, sniff sniff.

The money given to her was from her father, who gave her a $20 bill anytime she was going out somewhere. He continued doing that as long as he was able. She showed the inside of her bag one time and said all these loose bills are from my dad.

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 6

1 minute ago, rocketinu said:

Chuckling over the fact Kourtney has the gig with Katy Perry.  That has to hurt. 

Katy Perry has gotten more and more strange as the years go by. I’m not sure being scheduled with her is a feather in the cap. 

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, Neiman said:

Katy Perry has gotten more and more strange as the years go by. I’m not sure being scheduled with her is a feather in the cap. 

I would have loved to have seen really quirky Katy go head to head with "really quirky" Skunky. 

eta Are they ho!ding her in a pen to do the TSV? 

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 10

48 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

"Longtime Beauty Education Executive."

Lie much?

Maybe they are using his retirement home beauty shop experience.

You know Lo is financing this.

Shawn makes a ton of money, doesn't need her mother's.  She bought the house in 2014 for around $700k and I'll bet it's paid off now. As for Joe, he held an executive position for something like fifteen years at a beauty school in Philadelphia. He quit a few months after she bought the house (which is in her name only and resembles her ex Neil's house).

• Like 2
  • Useful 3

Yeah, you are the storm. Cloudy, foggy, pressure falling, and overall unsteady atmosphere. Shawn is a meteorological nightmare. “I am the storm.” 

No one is as unoriginal and overused as Little Miss Hackneyed. 

• Like 5
  • Laugh 6

Isaac jacket: "I'm wearing the extra extra small."

Isaac told her several times "You look so cute!"

She said she's taking the next hour off. Back at midnight for Josie Maran TSV.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion floral shirt 4 Isaac XXS jacket 5-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion floral shirt 6 Isaac XXS jacket 5-17-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 3

Okay, she confirmed that she has the hour off and will be back with Josie Maran.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

RE the jeans she was showing.  There is a question about sizing on the product page.  A  lady is questioning the sizing.  She says she is about 2 sizes smaller than Shawn, and Shawn says she is wearing the size 2.  She asks what size she should order.  This is the problem with the hosts not being honest about their size, and the size clothing they are wearing.  I would think the  QVC powers that be would put a stop to this.  This has to result in a lot of returns.

• Like 11
  • Sad 3