Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Recommended Posts


LOL, one of these days she's going to knock her nose off, wiping it so hard.

Closeup of her dark roots while demonstrating A391610  Calista GoGo Mini Round Brush Hair Styling Tool. She said she uses dark brown hair powder on them, which makes them even more dense and dark. The Tarte OAP has even more extreme dark roots. Yep, that's another trend Skunk is following.

misc pics Shawn Killinger hair Calista mini tool 6 collage 1.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger hair Calista mini tool 4 4-06-21.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post

🤔 I found this on a website about reading body language:

“Nose Touching – Someone may touch or slightly rub their nose if they are doubtful about what is being said or if they are rejecting an idea. Rubbing the nose may also be a sign of deceit because the person is uncomfortable with what they are saying.”

  • Like 4
  • Useful 9

Share this post


Link to post

She loves flirting raggin' on Rick. She keeps sharing his headshots and taunting him about his young acting career. Trying to embarrass him. So immature and played out. Rick gave Leah and Shawn some attention tonight and Shawn was full of loud boisterous uncontrollable laughter!

20210407_000031.thumb.jpg.7cf0ac1a9243f218b731ec682f064f03.jpg20210406_234554.thumb.jpg.bad57e226a17b186fdbe1ae9a722801b.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post

Nick Chavez was  back for another visit.

Leah did the presentation, and welcomed Nick back. Nick was thanking QVC and all the people who sent encouraging messages to help him recover and keep going. He choked up and almost cried. Then Shawn had to bring up Dead Dad.

Shawn 10:21: You have such a brave heart. You had the same cancer my dad had, and he had such a brave heart. That’s the one that takes a really brave battle.

Nick: Oh, it was a brave battle. It was tough.

Shawn: I know. Man, you really kicked its butt. And you look beautiful.

Nick: I kicked it.

Shawn: We love you so much.

Nick: Love you, girls! Thank you! Thank you, everybody! Bye-bye!

 

If I remember correctly, Shawn never specified what kind of cancer her father had. Nick never said what his cancer was either, other than that it caused abdominal pain. So, unless Nick and Shawn had spoken privately about it before the show, what made her say her father and Nick had the same kind of cancer? Did she just want an opportunity to talk about her father again? Sorry to be so cynical, but I am tired of her milking his passing.

In the second picture, Shawn made that big grin and floppy hand gestures when Nick said to rinse your hair with cold water. I have no idea why she got so excited about that.

 

misc pics QVC Nick Chavez post-cancer 3 4-06-21.jpg

misc pics QVC Nick Chavez post-cancer 4 with Shawn and Leah 4-06-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 1
  • Sad 8

Share this post


Link to post

Shawn went into a convoluted negative sales pitch explanation of why she liked J371784 Diamonique 1.25" Inside-Outside Heart Hoop 2.0, Sterling Silver despite the fact that they were smaller than the earrings she usually wears.

Shawn: It’s funny, Leah, like, I prefer an audaciously big hoop. But when I saw these, it almost felt, um, oh, too posturing to need a heart hoop that’s like the size of my cheek. [Holds hands up to cheek.] There’s like a subtlety with the one and a quarter inch with these. It’s just enough to ooze like [weird facial expression], yeah, I got it. But not so much, like, you don’t, like if they were candidly a heart, a novelty shape like that, if they were any bigger, it would look too trendy, right? These I just think are amazing.


Um, hold on just a minute, Skunk. She has giant heart hoops that cover her cheek. I've got the receipts: see picture no. 2 from February 2020.

misc pics Shawn Killinger jewelry earrings heart hoops Diamonique 1 4-06-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger earrings gold heart same as Earth shoe vendor 2-17-20.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

image.jpeg.30920d65d667629fb144ca3c063ad1df.jpeg
So we’re onto porn shots now? Nice. 

She is so nasty. What a horrible example for a certain young child 😢

  • Like 5
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

I bet she's really ticked off that former Best Friend Lori G is now firmly living on Easy Street, collecting a cool $1.2 million annually to show up.

Probably raging inside that it should have been her.

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

5 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Nick Chavez was  back for another visit.

Leah did the presentation, and welcomed Nick back. Nick was thanking QVC and all the people who sent encouraging messages to help him recover and keep going. He choked up and almost cried. Then Shawn had to bring up Dead Dad.

Shawn 10:21: You have such a brave heart. You had the same cancer my dad had, and he had such a brave heart. That’s the one that takes a really brave battle.

Nick: Oh, it was a brave battle. It was tough.

Shawn: I know. Man, you really kicked its butt. And you look beautiful.

Nick: I kicked it.

Shawn: We love you so much.

Nick: Love you, girls! Thank you! Thank you, everybody! Bye-bye!

 

If I remember correctly, Shawn never specified what kind of cancer her father had. Nick never said what his cancer was either, other than that it caused abdominal pain. So, unless Nick and Shawn had spoken privately about it before the show, what made her say her father and Nick had the same kind of cancer? Did she just want an opportunity to talk about her father again? Sorry to be so cynical, but I am tired of her milking his passing.

In the second picture, Shawn made that big grin and floppy hand gestures when Nick said to rinse your hair with cold water. I have no idea why she got so excited about that.

 

misc pics QVC Nick Chavez post-cancer 3 4-06-21.jpg

misc pics QVC Nick Chavez post-cancer 4 with Shawn and Leah 4-06-21.jpg

I'm pretty sure she said that her dad had pancreatic cancer when he was diagnosed.  I would have no other reason to know about it if she hadn't posted it or talked about on QVC.  You know there are no secrets with her!  If Nick has shared what type of cancer he had, I don't know.  But I guess we know now, thanks to Blabber Mouth.

It is tiresome that she continues to talk about her father's death on air.  And to bring up that her father lost his battle while Nick, a beloved vendor on QVC, is celebrating that he's one year cancer-free is just mean, insensitive and tacky.

Just the sort of thing I've come to expect from her, sadly.

 

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 12
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

Rick got back at her by playing that weird dance she did with the elf-like getup she was wearing, in fact they played it about three times.  She laughed along with Leah, but I see a game of payback by Rick.  Btw, it was the same clip that was on here yesterday I think.  Maybe someone does check this thread.

  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post

How low can she go? Now blatant crotch shots.  Has another female host ever sat like this before?   Crazy hand gestures,  nose wiping,  dead relative mentions ad nauseam and open legs to see her privates.  Keep going Skunky.  Just show us how much of a rebel an adult woman you can be.  

900FC12D-9A0F-443E-BDDA-3762BFB671FC.jpeg.15b46168ccbd8a94c9daaa951499448d.jpeg.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

S.l.o.b.

900FC12D-9A0F-443E-BDDA-3762BFB671FC.jpeg.15b46168ccbd8a94c9daaa951499448d.jpegjust now

33AA2624-FA8B-47AC-A430-D598A4575496.jpeg.e9d4e67700ce7f39a58978e47fc60122.jpegjust a while ago

Good product position 

  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Nick Chavez was  back for another visit.

Leah did the presentation, and welcomed Nick back. Nick was thanking QVC and all the people who sent encouraging messages to help him recover and keep going. He choked up and almost cried. Then Shawn had to bring up Dead Dad.

Shawn 10:21: You have such a brave heart. You had the same cancer my dad had, and he had such a brave heart. That’s the one that takes a really brave battle.

Nick: Oh, it was a brave battle. It was tough.

Shawn: I know. Man, you really kicked its butt. And you look beautiful.

Nick: I kicked it.

Shawn: We love you so much.

Nick: Love you, girls! Thank you! Thank you, everybody! Bye-bye!

 

If I remember correctly, Shawn never specified what kind of cancer her father had. Nick never said what his cancer was either, other than that it caused abdominal pain. So, unless Nick and Shawn had spoken privately about it before the show, what made her say her father and Nick had the same kind of cancer? Did she just want an opportunity to talk about her father again? Sorry to be so cynical, but I am tired of her milking his passing.

In the second picture, Shawn made that big grin and floppy hand gestures when Nick said to rinse your hair with cold water. I have no idea why she got so excited about that.

 

misc pics QVC Nick Chavez post-cancer 3 4-06-21.jpg

misc pics QVC Nick Chavez post-cancer 4 with Shawn and Leah 4-06-21.jpg

I can't stand when Leah is presenting and loud mouth has to yell out and interupt just so she can get her ugly mug on camera. Look at Leah's face, I felt the same way Leah!  Don't be saying I love you Nick, cause you don't or you would have reached out to him when he was sick and you didn't!

2 hours ago, PearlClutcher said:

How low can she go? Now blatant crotch shots.  Has another female host ever sat like this before?   Crazy hand gestures,  nose wiping,  dead relative mentions ad nauseam and open legs to see her privates.  Keep going Skunky.  Just show us how much of a rebel an adult woman you can be.  

900FC12D-9A0F-443E-BDDA-3762BFB671FC.jpeg.15b46168ccbd8a94c9daaa951499448d.jpeg.jpg

Oh Smelly close your legs! Remember you don't shower you're stinking up the studio!

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, mpeeps said:

She loves flirting raggin' on Rick. She keeps sharing his headshots and taunting him about his young acting career. Trying to embarrass him. So immature and played out. Rick gave Leah and Shawn some attention tonight and Shawn was full of loud boisterous uncontrollable laughter!

20210407_000031.thumb.jpg.7cf0ac1a9243f218b731ec682f064f03.jpg20210406_234554.thumb.jpg.bad57e226a17b186fdbe1ae9a722801b.jpg

Rick could show pictures of her when she was about 20 thinner, but I don't think he could be bothered.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

11 hours ago, RubberbandGirl said:

shawn-crazy-hands-crop-rev.gif

Oh she prefers PTR it's like water. I dont use any of those white creams, really Smelly what are you slathering all over you with Josie Maron, L'Occitane, and the Beekman boys. Does she really think we're that stupid!

 

11 hours ago, RubberbandGirl said:

shawn-crazy-hands-crop-rev.gif

 

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Isn't her Dad's death coming up on one year in April or early May?  What are we in for?

  • Like 2
  • Sad 8

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Isn't her Dad's death coming up on one year in April or early May?  What are we in for?

My guess is more time off.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, rocketinu said:

My guess is more time off.

yr lips to God's ears

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Hey Skunky,  Rick wouldn't bother with you when he has a nice family - a pretty wife and two sons he says are great.  Keep your lust to your online catch there and quit Googling him like a lovestruck tween.  Time for you to grow all the way up.

OIP.jpeg.jpg

  • Like 16
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Isn't her Dad's death coming up on one year in April or early May?  What are we in for?

Intense references to his red Mustang, his battle (because nothing is private with her) and maybe how her and her mother shopped at high-end shops with valet parking.  There will be intermittent talk of Q products with how they tie in with the departed. 

Edited by PearlClutcher
  • Like 9
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I don’t know how she thinks she getting digs in on Rick. He’s not my type but he looks pretty darn good. He really doesn’t look that different from his younger days. 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Leah’s face

447D5EB4-1A19-48FC-9BD7-514EEC28C384.jpeg.f11fc77eb84343d511083c158b3ad960.jpeg

She is mentally figuring when she can afford to retire. 🤔

  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, PearlClutcher said:

Intense references to his red Mustang, his battle (because nothing is private with her) and maybe how her and her mother shopped at high-end shops with valet parking.  There will be intermittent talk of Q products with how they tie in with the departed. 

It got so bad she was even trying to convince us that Argon oil had medicinal properties and she claimed to be giving her Dad bottles of the stuff. For what I don't know? Maybe applied to rough patches from other medication? Remember this wonderful reenactment pic @From Where I Sit!

20210407_142527.thumb.jpg.6b25bdee706add63b38ec82caf2fe3ad.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

14 hours ago, mpeeps said:

She loves flirting raggin' on Rick. She keeps sharing his headshots and taunting him about his young acting career. Trying to embarrass him. So immature and played out. Rick gave Leah and Shawn some attention tonight and Shawn was full of loud boisterous uncontrollable laughter!

20210407_000031.thumb.jpg.7cf0ac1a9243f218b731ec682f064f03.jpg20210406_234554.thumb.jpg.bad57e226a17b186fdbe1ae9a722801b.jpg

 Isaac said to her the day of his TSV, Arnold and I googled you earlier. I didn't know you were a reporter in Fla., and you were on the apprentice with Martha! Well she didn't like it at all, and changed the subject immediately. She didn't like Isaac questioning her, but she thinks it's alright to ask anything she wants to anyone. Payback is a bitch Smelly Sue!

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, Elle820 said:

 Isaac said to her the day of his TSV, Arnold and I googled you earlier. I didn't know you were a reporter in Fla., and you were on the apprentice with Martha! Well she didn't like it at all, and changed the subject immediately. She didn't like Isaac questioning her, but she thinks it's alright to ask anything she wants to anyone. Payback is a bitch Smelly Sue!

Isaac has known Shawn all of these years and didn't know that info?

Shawnie Sue must be miffed that she is not the center of his universe and only a blip on his radar screen.

I hope Joe locked up the Tito's after that exchange...

 

  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

S.l.o.b.

900FC12D-9A0F-443E-BDDA-3762BFB671FC.jpeg.15b46168ccbd8a94c9daaa951499448d.jpegjust now

33AA2624-FA8B-47AC-A430-D598A4575496.jpeg.e9d4e67700ce7f39a58978e47fc60122.jpegjust a while ago

To save her sloppy self, she could have said: "I was waiting for a Roomba to come past here."

I mean, there is no decent excuse for this.

I hope she is not in charge of teaching manners in her house.

Where is Professor Henry Higgins when he is so direly needed...

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, mpeeps said:

It got so bad she was even trying to convince us that Argon oil had medicinal properties and she claimed to be giving her Dad bottles of the stuff. For what I don't know? Maybe applied to rough patches from other medication? Remember this wonderful reenactment pic @From Where I Sit!

20210407_142527.thumb.jpg.6b25bdee706add63b38ec82caf2fe3ad.jpg

Oh she's such a moron

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Elle820 said:

 Isaac said to her the day of his TSV, Arnold and I googled you earlier. I didn't know you were a reporter in Fla., and you were on the apprentice with Martha! Well she didn't like it at all, and changed the subject immediately. She didn't like Isaac questioning her, but she thinks it's alright to ask anything she wants to anyone. Payback is a bitch Smelly Sue!

Karma, Shawnie Sue; and I hope she's a frequent visitor to you.

She really isn't smart enough to know she's the only one looking like a fool. I thought Rick looked attractive in those pictures; whereas she looks like a fool in her throwback photos.  So, in other words, SS/DD for Shawn.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, From Where I Sit said:

Dear Rick,

Could you please pull this one on Skunky soon? EB75E2FC-75CD-4429-B435-A8912B210A1D.jpeg.476f4b18d700f726a61f960c6b04321b.jpeg

She won’t care.  Thanks.

Hahaha!  Please show it, Rick!   Shawnie Sue with no boobs.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for the heads up!  How did they get her to come in so early?  She said she'd be on for the next three hours.

misc pics Shawn Killinger pants Q2 1 4-07-21.jpg

  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, CandyApple said:

To save her sloppy self, she could have said: "I was waiting for a Roomba to come past here."

I mean, there is no decent excuse for this.

I hope she is not in charge of teaching manners in her house.

Where is Professor Henry Higgins when he is so direly needed...

Why doesn't someone tell her keep your feet on the floor and your legs closed. Stop trying to expose yourself!

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, kittygirl said:

ALERT!!! Skunky is live on Q2 .

Is this the Q's version of a timeout for Shawn?  Three hours on Q2 😂

OMG she just turned around; she's wearing VERY tight white jeans.  

  • Like 3
  • Surprise 5

Share this post


Link to post

Interesting how she didn't announce it as I far as I know.  Her new Q2 quota requirement she seem to have deliberately let slip under the radar!  I bet she's pissed!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

7 minutes ago, Friday said:

Is this the Q's version of a timeout for Shawn?  Three hours on Q2 😂

I would like to think so, but the sad reality is that—despite the fact that most of us here can’t stand watching her—she must be one of the Q’s “big guns” when it comes to moving product.

Which does mean this move seems more like desperation from the Q. But it’s still some good schadenfreude for us, knowing she a) hates coming in early; and b) views Q2 as the minor leagues. 😁

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Elle820 said:

Why doesn't someone tell her keep your feet on the floor and your legs closed. Stop trying to expose yourself!

Someone also needs to tell the camera crew not to film her when she's got her legs up and open like that. Either they hate her and want to show her at her worst, or they get a charge out of filming her that way. Third possibility is that the producer wants to play up the "sex" appeal. It's not sexy to me, just nasty.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, kittygirl said:

ALERT!!! Skunky is live on Q2 .

Bwahahahahahaha!

Too bad, so sad that she has to be on Q2.  I see she didn't bother having a live feed on her facebook page!

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Friday said:

Is this the Q's version of a timeout for Shawn?  Three hours on Q2 😂

OMG she just turned around; she's wearing VERY tight white jeans.  

Yep, they ARE tight!

 

misc pics Shawn Killinger pants Q2 2 very tight 4-07-21.jpg

  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 10
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Elle820 said:

Isaac said to her the day of his TSV, Arnold and I googled you earlier. I didn't know you were a reporter in Fla., and you were on the apprentice with Martha! Well she didn't like it at all, and changed the subject immediately. She didn't like Isaac questioning her, but she thinks it's alright to ask anything she wants to anyone. Payback is a bitch Smelly Sue!

I'm guessing Isaac knows. I think he can't stand her and wanted to get in some digs. I also think when he mentions the "paint a picture" thing (or asking her anything really) it's because he knows what a fool she sounds like and wants to goad her. Payback for what she does to his clothing.

  • Like 11
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I think the camera crew gets a kick out of her vulgar display and she's in on it with them.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 3
  • Sad 8

Share this post


Link to post

Guess who's wearing giant tacky ass heart-shaped earrings today. Don't tell me it's not intentional. She is such a bitch.

And she has to carry the show all by herself. No OAP to rely on. Maybe she'll just walk off 20 minutes early.

Edited by LeeDenny
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, LeeDenny said:

Guess who's wearing giant tacky ass heart-shaped earrings today. Don't tell me it's not intentional. She is such a bitch.

And she has to carry the show all by herself. No OAP to rely on. Maybe she'll just walk off 20 minutes early.

I noticed those earrings!  After that speech she made last night about the "subtlety" of the smaller heart earrings, she reverts to type.

 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size