Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

4 hours ago, Taffy Apple said:

I don't know what happened to her...got married, quit trying?

Surely she has a mirror and she looks in the monitor more than at the product or camera.

She's pining for that British life, married to a lord, giving orders to the manor servants, but she ended up with good old Joe who she throws under the bus at every opportunity.  1, 2, 3 drink ...

• Like 2
  • Laugh 5
  • Sad 1

Will she be rooting for her nightly Midnight Bourbon in tomorrow's Preakness Stakes? It just seems like a natural fit. 

Bottoms up!

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 5

Hah! I knew it was going to happen. I guess it did. I was waiting that night. What a predictable loser type of behavior.

• Like 4

She's on with Tarte beauty now, and not looking beautiful

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty tarte spotted glasses 1 5-14-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Just now, Coffeecup said:

She said she was sans foundation. That might account for some of it.

• Like 2

Foundation is on now, but I don't see much improvement. Here she's putting on "fake awake" light color eye liner on inner rim below eye. I don't think it makes her look especially woke (sorry, bad pun). When she wants to look alert, she just makes bug eyes.

A459434 tarte Fake Awake Brightening Liner & Lights Camera Lashes

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty tarte spotted glasses 2 eye liner 5-14-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty tarte spotted glasses 3 eye liner 5-14-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty tarte spotted glasses 4 eye liner 5-14-21.jpg

• Sad 1

Going back to Tuesday night’s crotch shot, Shawn served that up on a silver platter. 😳

The minute I saw her in the romper, and knew she’d working on her feet, I knew she’d be flashing. 

• Laugh 4
  • Sad 2

That was scary stuff on her.1C645BA8-85E7-4BD1-BA7E-45AA9308E4C4.jpeg.ca661e429c189ffccbeb7750ba46e954.jpeg3B2E003D-CF58-45F6-98E6-ECE99383C878.jpeg.210569a08d3778912cddc1dcbd84fd0b.jpegnext word on that captioning above pic, was ‘heavy’.  “It never looks too heavy.” 😂

• Laugh 7

Actually I got two of these screenshots, because she was flashing for a long time. Guess she wanted to be sure everybody saw it. I don't remember what they said to make Leah laugh so much, but I can imagine she was thinking OMG Shawn! I can't believe you're doing that!

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah rompers 9 crpotch shot and Leah laughing 5-11-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 1

Not watching. Switched to Diane Gilman on HSN.  No Shawn for me.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

Was she drunk when she lined her lips? Her mouth is crooked. 

• Laugh 5

When she’s not over-pawing the products (still the Kestenberg bags), she’s flubbing things and tossing out little jokes of frustration. Now she just said after another flurry of flubs, “hey, you’re gonna have to cut me some slack, I’m on for four hours tonight”.

More loser behavior.  Soldier on, Shawn!

• Like 3
  • Sad 6

"Give me some slack, I'm working over four hours tonight."

Poor thing, I work eight hours 5 days a week. 

Be interested to know why her contract wasn't renewed at news station in Florida. Can't envision her getting up at 2 or 3 am every morning to do the am show.

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

Quit whining and looking for sympathy. Many  hosts work 4 hours.  Be professional.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Looks like she has no sidekick for Dare to Share tonight. She has her magic mirror, but she's not in the studio they usually use for DTS. I hope that silly show is on its way out.

She said today is National Chicken Dance Day, and she hopes Dana from Perricone will do the dance. Dana said she loves the chicken dance, but she's afraid she'd knock everything over if she danced it. So we'll see if she decides to do it.

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty DTS spotted glasses 1 5-14-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn KIllinger beauty DTS spotted glasses 2 with Dana 5-14-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

LOL From Where I Sit, we're synchronizing our snark again!

cats two cats walking synchronized.jpg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

@Coffeecup it’s getting spooky!

She just described the Curie clean deodorant person’s first career lifestyle as a venture capitalist as highfalutin. Highfalutin...which means pompous and pretentious. 

• Laugh 1
  • Sad 2

Too many ugly closeups and that Tarte eyeliner makes her eyes look watery.

20210514_231826.thumb.jpg.94de6609c5e3415a560de1d75eb80f24.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Yes, it does. It’s not working at all as a positive eye liner choice on her.

4 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Too many ugly closeups and that Tarte eyeliner makes her eyes look watery.

It’s so distorted. Time to move on from this format. It’s nightmare inducing.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Looks like she has no sidekick for Dare to Share tonight. She has her magic mirror, but she's not in the studio they usually use for DTS. I hope that silly show is on its way out.

She said today is National Chicken Dance Day, and she hopes Dana from Perricone will do the dance. Dana said she loves the chicken dance, but she's afraid she'd knock everything over if she danced it. So we'll see if she decides to do it.

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty DTS spotted glasses 1 5-14-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn KIllinger beauty DTS spotted glasses 2 with Dana 5-14-21.jpg

I hope Dana didn’t fall for this.  Once again, Shawn trying to make a guest look foolish.  
(I’m all for the chicken dance at family weddings!)

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Marigold garden doormats are pretty.

OAP is sweet as pie, wearing her signature hair corsage, but scary as hell at the same time.  For some reason, I see her fitting in well in The Shining.

Stupid Shawn had to get on top of the camera to show how thick the mat is.

Shawn:  "Love ya, girl."

*Long pause*

OAP:  *crickets*

I hope she isn't going to ask Shawn to meet her for a red rum cocktail after the show.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Laugh 5

3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Actually I got two of these screenshots, because she was flashing for a long time. Guess she wanted to be sure everybody saw it. I don't remember what they said to make Leah laugh so much, but I can imagine she was thinking OMG Shawn! I can't believe you're doing that!

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah rompers 9 crpotch shot and Leah laughing 5-11-21.jpg

But she was doing it, too. Meanwhile,  Meghan is thinking "What did I do to deserve this?"

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 1

From her IG. Wonder if that's an adult bevy between her legs.

20210515_025800.jpg.3d76b60149483adb982572e5ff085269.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 4

On 5/11/2021 at 7:36 PM, From Where I Sit said:

Hey, could this qualify as an example of her first veneers and then her “now” veneers?
697BE63B-4660-4F53-B20F-F3330A1F54C5.jpeg.9e1bbdbdf9a5e0916f374910a16ff479.jpeg

Hm, to me the second picture looks more like natural teeth than the first picture. Can you have veneers removed or are your teeth messed up like when they do a crown?

And in the pictures with the overdrawn lips, the eye makeup that looks like she added new makeup over old and rheumy eyes she looks loaded to me. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

If this is Macbeth, then we’re shy one witch.

F613630D-8BFE-405D-B7C7-FE8AE9E2588A.jpeg.e10bfaba96ba0042069a6a3cbdc5ccea.jpeg

Is Dana still ill?  If not, she definitely needs to start eating. 

• Like 1

Nose wipe at 1:43 M71159 Exhart Hand Painted Yoga Animals w/ Solar Crackle Glass Globes.

Maybe I'll give her a pass on this wipe. Those garden yoga things are so hideous, it would make anybody cry and get a runny nose.

misc pics Shawn Killinger nose wipe garden yoga animals 1 5-14-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger garden stuff stripe sweater 2 5-14-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 5
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

If this is Macbeth, then we’re shy one witch.

Did you say we needed one more witch? 🤪

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty DTS spotted glasses 3 Dana, Mally collage.jpg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 11

What a naughty woman . Who looks at a picture like this and decides to share it with the world. QVC this what you thought could fill LR's shoes ? :(

• Sad 6

9 minutes ago, Watcher25 said:

What a naughty woman . Who looks at a picture like this and decides to share it with the world. QVC this what you thought could fill LR's shoes ? :(

The crotch picture upthread is quite frightening, disgusting....there are just so many adjectives.  Some things should only be done in the privacy of your bathroom.  Can you imagine Leah with only an inch of material covering her privates?  Meghan looks like she'd rather not sell any product than be on the same show with mad-cool Killinger.  Did she need a cool-off of her netherlands in this picture?  Are these calculated poses supposed to be titillating?  

And, "sidebar", the picture doesn't do much for the chair...looks like it is about to tip over.  But we do get to see her manicured grounds...which I'm sure was the point.

And I totally agree, LR she ain't.

• Like 10

Fortunately (for the TV viewers) she was much more restrained in her QVC presentation of the chair. I wonder whether more or less people would have ordered it if she'd posed in the vulgar way she did at home.

M71229 Bliss Hammocks Deluxe XL 30" Gravity-Free Recliner Chair with Canopy

P.S. This chair has mostly horrible reviews. People said it rusts quickly and the webbing frays and comes loose. The good reviews came from people who bought the chair years ago -- probably it was better made in the past. It's always best to read reviews where the person bought the product recently. Like when I read a T shirt review on Land's End. Some people will say "I've had it for 10 years and it's still in great shape," while new buyers like me find the shirt to be paper thin and not appearing to be anything that will hold up for more than two years.

misc pics Shawn Killinger garden chaise lounge chair 3 collage 1 5-15-21.jpg

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Did you catch the quick, ambiguous, color commentary? While chatting with a caller about the A. Kestenberg bag she was buying, the woman stated that she is a dance instructor.

Shawn asks her, “Oh? What kind?” (Then with a slightly mocking tone adds), “Tap, ballet, jazz?”

The caller responds, “Yes, all kinds.”

To which, Shawn quips, “I love a good ball change”.

• Sad 4

57 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Did you catch the quick, ambiguous, color commentary? While chatting with a caller about the A. Kestenberg bag she was buying, the woman stated that she is a dance instructor.

Shawn asks her, “Oh? What kind?” (Then with a slightly mocking tone adds), “Tap, ballet, jazz?”

The caller responds, “Yes, all kinds.”

To which, Shawn quips, “I love a good ball change”.

I did hear that, and immediately thought two things:

1. Somewhere, Jane just threw something at her TV and screamed, "WHY DIDN'T SHE CALL IN TO ONE OF MY SHOWS!!??!!"

2. I've heard Shawn do that a lot, dropping the double entendres out of left field that remind me of conversations in the boys' locker room when I was a teenager. It's odd and disturbing hearing that from a 48-year-old woman on a TV shopping channel.

• Like 4
  • Sad 5

13 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

That was scary stuff on her.1C645BA8-85E7-4BD1-BA7E-45AA9308E4C4.jpeg.ca661e429c189ffccbeb7750ba46e954.jpeg3B2E003D-CF58-45F6-98E6-ECE99383C878.jpeg.210569a08d3778912cddc1dcbd84fd0b.jpegnext word on that captioning above pic, was ‘heavy’.  “It never looks too heavy.” 😂

It's the same thing Laura Geller has been selling for years, she even described it the same...goes in terracotta pots as liquid then it's baked until it looks like this. Laura does her baking in Italy, I don't know if she said where tarte bakes theirs.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

8 hours ago, mpeeps said:

From her IG. Wonder if that's an adult bevy between her legs.

Looks like she got a free lounge chair to try out! Good luck getting it back!

• Laugh 6

38 minutes ago, Elle820 said:

Looks like she got a free lounge chair to try out! Good luck getting it back!

She got two. She stated that last night, “two came to her house this week”.

She also said, “we don’t have a pool or even a really nice patio”...

She’s probably still drilling Joe about the patio project, doesn’t really consult the ‘consultant’, or already has hired a contractor to do the job.

Remember (last year?) when she shared on air, that she tried to convince the landscaper to fudge the numbers down on the job quote, so it would persuade Joe to get on board with the patio project? That was entirely weird.

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 4
  • Sad 4

There were two tsv chairs in the pic but had to cut one out to.post here. She even posted a video now about being "ladies who lounge".

20210515_141658.jpg.abc6e8451fff3e32cf8e4be3ecdb7182.jpg

• Sad 3

That's some landscape but heard lots of cars going by or it could have been the wind.

20210515_141916.thumb.jpg.7aaad0cb59a590d77bcc9dd3f6693d52.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Watcher25 said:

There's  never a bird flying over and taking a shit when you need it?

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

image.jpeg.a24b46accf0d92d65aefd4ab5c9af300.jpeg

She’s giving off major Bruce Vilanch vibes with that hair and glasses. 

• Laugh 9

4 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

She got two. She stated that last night, “two came to her house this week”.

She also said, “we don’t have a pool or even a really nice patio”...

She’s probably still drilling Joe about the patio project, doesn’t really consult the ‘consultant’, or already has hired a contractor to do the job.

Remember (last year?) when she shared on air, that she tried to convince the landscaper to fudge the numbers down on the job quote, so it would persuade Joe to get on board with the patio project? That was entirely weird.

That didn't make sense at all since it's HER MONEY and she for sure isn't one to obey.

• Like 3

Courtney has had stuff done to her face? I wasn't aware but she does look too perfect. Wasn't aware she had a nose job too. Shawn is just a hot mess....

• Like 4