Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

I have started looking forward to the recap of the FB gems more than I look forward to my morning news. 😅

Thanks @Miss Priss and anyone else who can manage to do that.

• Like 11

I have a prediction. Tonight Shawn will appear with a different nail polish than the pale pink she had on last night. Why? I don’t know. She changes certain colors quickly, especially a clean looking, neutral color. She can’t take it.   Not quirky enough.

It must be exhausting to sustain that quirky aspect of her act personality.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1

2 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

I have a prediction. Tonight Shawn will appear with a different nail polish than the pale pink she had on last night. Why? I don’t know. She changes certain colors quickly, especially a clean looking, neutral color. She can’t take it.   Not quirky enough.

Hey Shawn!

IMG_2728.JPG

• Laugh 8

Good Lord! Which is more over exaggerated and worn out tonight:  the fake lashes, Where’s Waldo glasses or the waaay outside the lines lipstick? smdh

ps: Thar skanky hank of hair is plenty long to tuck behind her ear; she just chooses not to. Narcissistic attention wh0r3. 

Edited by InnocentBystandr
  • Like 3

54 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Nope. Still pink. 

• Surprise 2

Her Facebook page is not live with Laura Geller. Interesting. Wonder if it has anything to do with all the not so flattering comments recently. 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

I feel it’s my duty to warn any who didn’t hear her say earlier that she’s wearing a romper (shorts). So prepare.

• Laugh 3
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, InnocentBystandr said:

Good Lord! Which is more over exaggerated and worn out tonight:  the fake lashes, Where’s Waldo glasses or the waaay outside the lines lipstick? smdh

ps: Thar skanky hank of hair is plenty long to tuck behind her ear; she just chooses not to. Narcissistic attention wh0r3. 

C5E1EB9F-6610-4438-AEA4-DC2CF1D50699.jpeg

78FEF680-417C-41E8-BF6C-F9C467AC88A2.jpeg

Edited by InnocentBystandr
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 1

Is model Suzanne, whom I like, taking pantomime lessons? She either needs a mic or to tone down the charades.      Not really. But it is kinda funny to watch.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2

17 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

((Secretly so very happy it’s still the pink.😊))

It’s a relief!
3168BD22-0932-4B7C-B582-8189034E2D32.jpeg.3d9ca59846115864ab874809c1f6b077.jpeg

Please, boss at QVC, send that woman home until she can clean herself up. This is pathetic.

• Like 7

BB2F1EC4-B4A2-4373-9202-888D1946FF05.jpeg.5b0e5d42b592ac3fd374288d57603465.jpegshe’s over animatedly explaining the over done makeup some women wear sometimes. She’s mocking them. Ironically, the heavy eyeshadows and two, three layers of false lashes are exactly what Shawn does. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

Yeah, the eyelashes are really out of control tonight ! 

• Sad 2

26 minutes ago, InnocentBystandr said:

C5E1EB9F-6610-4438-AEA4-DC2CF1D50699.jpeg

I don't understand.

One would think the thickly-rimmed glasses hold substantial lenses with which to see with improved clarity.

Yet the lipstick outside of the lip lines and the over-adhered lashes tell me the glasses are not helping with sight.

Or else she just wants to look like a damn fool.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Did we really need the close up of her nasty feet?

OMG!  Her feet are gross!  Leah was presenting the foot file and surprise! She interrupted with those knarly heels of her's.⁹

• Like 2
  • Sad 7

7 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Did we really need the close up of her nasty feet?

She's disgusting her feet are repulsive!

• Like 4
  • Sad 5

27 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Is model Suzanne, whom I like, taking pantomime lessons? She either needs a mic or to tone down the charades.      Not really. But it is kinda funny to watch.

I like Suzanne, too.

She does tend to nod and add other positive affirmations to the presentations.

I always wonder if she even carries a gene that ever predisposes her to angry thoughts.

Unfortunately, her sunny disposition does not seem to rub off on some of the hosts, who drag us down with their bad energy, since that seems to be the mad cooler way to act.

• Like 6

Why does Skunky look like her face is dirty? Too much dark bronzer again?

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

57 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

Why does Skunky look like her face is dirty? Too much dark bronzer again?

I think because she’s well, dirty. 

Speaking of dirty...Clean up, Aisle 7!

The couch will need a deep cleaning.

3037F5A5-725F-4F8E-B496-4ACF08C54BAB.jpeg.1a4b20b2d4df9a6afe1d8b7648dc2780.jpeg

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 3

Just going to call myself dumb for thinking I'll sit myself down with a midnight snack, happen upon Shawn's show, and not be completely grossed out.

Thank you, medical spa man and of course, Shawn, for bringing the barfiness by showing the gunky contents of dirty pores.

🤢 🤢🤢

I know Shawn finds it satisfying, but I find it disgusting.

That we haven't seen her delve into the cavern of her ear yet, to pull out an enormous ball of wax, is hard to fathom.

She's pretty much run the gamut of body parts with which to nauseate her audience.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 5

6 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

Just going to call myself dumb for thinking I'll  sit myself down with a midnight snack and  happen upon Shawn's show and not be completely grossed out.

Thank you, medical spa man and of course, Shawn, for bringing the barfiness by showing the gunky contents of dirty pores.

🤢 🤢🤢

I know Shawn finds it satisfying, but I find it disgusting.

That we haven't seen her delve into the cavern of her ear yet, to pull out an enormous ball of wax, is hard to fathom.

She's pretty much run the gamut of body parts with which to nauseate her audience.

Glad I missed that. She LITERALLY went from toe to head tonight. 

• Laugh 3
  • Sad 5

11 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

I have started looking forward to the recap of the FB gems more than I look forward to my morning news. 😅

Thanks @Miss Priss and anyone else who can manage to do that.

Glad you're enjoying the "gems" @From Where I Sit

Sidebar: there are no juicy "gems" from last evening.  One video from last evening has 24 comments and another video has a measly 20 comments. I hope that translates to Skunks viewership AND sales are on the decline and she'll be shown the door...I know, I know, wishful thinking on my part.  

• Like 8

11 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

I feel it’s my duty to warn any who didn’t hear her say earlier that she’s wearing a romper (shorts). So prepare.

I'll bet she wore rompers because she was jealous of Courtney wearing rompers, and looking cute in them, on Monday night.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

12 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

BB2F1EC4-B4A2-4373-9202-888D1946FF05.jpeg.5b0e5d42b592ac3fd374288d57603465.jpegshe’s over animatedly explaining the over done makeup some women wear sometimes. She’s mocking them. Ironically, the heavy eyeshadows and two, three layers of false lashes are exactly what Shawn does. 

She's a hot mess those lips! She looks like Jamie Foxx on In Living Color!

EAAB5C97-EBE1-4A6E-80EC-791810FF5FBE.jpeg

Edited by Elle820
  • Laugh 12

Maybe. Maybe she’s trying to get noticed by Jamie Foxx in order to secure an exclusive on those Prive Revaux presentations.

• Laugh 6

I think Skunky is heading into Marla Wynn territory too!

Did anyone hear her absolutely tasteless cringey Limerick about meeting a Dr down the shore. Her Mom got in the way and the Dr ended up standing her up because maybe she wore an American flag shirt?  

20210512_111530.thumb.jpg.9d3384593ce93300b6b2834de5045e03.jpg

She actually admitted she was 5'5" and wearing the MEDIUM in the CD romper! Not very flattering on Skunk or Carie. Of course, Skunky managed to add a knot to it because you know she hates it. Normally, doesn't like woven rompers but likes the CD romper because it's not woven.

20210512_111235.thumb.jpg.ce96b3ce6c54d32d29ec6c432c0e2753.jpg20210512_111258.thumb.jpg.4387e7143757adc2df75960ffaceae98.jpg20210512_111327.jpg.732b86e395c78a373afb6b78724b06d4.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 5

I don’t blame her for knotting a sweater around it. That thing is really unflattering. 

• Like 10

14 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

explaining the over done makeup some women wear sometimes.

She has at least 12 layers of some kind of foundation on in those pictures - they are horrifying! AND then the lashes. Yikes.

• Like 5

I noticed when they were seated in their chairs for the Cheers! intro and close, Shawn now has a chalkboard with National Day “holiday” noted. I didn’t get a picture, but it was there.

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

I noticed when they were seated in their chairs for the Cheers! intro and close, Shawn now has a chalkboard with National Day “holiday” noted. I didn’t get a picture, but it was there.

IMG_0052.jpg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

12 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Yep, National Limerick Day!  She composed a real doozy of a Limerick too!

• Laugh 4

It was actually about a Dr. she met down the shore . . . 

• Useful 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, mpeeps said:

It was actually about a Dr. she met down the shore . . . 

Poor Joe...he gave up his dignity (assuming he had some) in so many ways when he married this one.

• Like 5
  • Sad 5

2 hours ago, Taffy Apple said:

Poor Joe...he gave up his dignity (assuming he had some) in so many ways when he married this one.

I'm sure he thanks God ! Every time she takes her FAT SIZE 2 ASS to QVC . Then cries when she heads home.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

2 hours ago, hummingbird said:

I won't because shore and XXX is too easy

As she intended. 

• Laugh 3

2 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

As she intended. 

Let's see... shore, more, tore, sore, core, wore, door ... oh wait, whore ...

• Laugh 8

The Limerick was about another woman I think she was living vicariously through as usual!  Or she was speaking about herself in third person.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Sad 3

22 hours ago, Taffy Apple said:

Sometimes I have the nerve to wonder if she made him an offer he couldn't refuse. Didn't anyone think what a huge irony it was that she wanted to get married by age 40 and voila! it happened. A few months later he quits his long term position, never to really work again. She was quite attractive when they met (look up wedding photos); thin, dressed nicely in her own expensive clothes and shoes (no hooker heels back then) when on air. Look at her now. He hasn't changed much, lost some hair. Did anyone see the demo they did of unpacking  the mattress? The whole time I was wondering  what he really thinks about her 'cause she looked like some old hag with a Pebbles hairdo. Atrocious.

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, Shaking My Head said:

Sometimes I have the nerve to wonder if she made him an offer he couldn't refuse. Didn't anyone think what a huge irony it was that she wanted to get married by age 40 and voila! it happened. A few months later he quits his long term position, never to really work again. She was quite attractive when they met (look up wedding photos); thin, dressed nicely in her own expensive clothes and shoes (no hooker heels back then) when on air. Look at her now. He hasn't changed much, lost some hair. Did anyone see the demo they did of unpacking  the mattress? The whole time I was wondering  what he really thinks about her 'cause she looked like some old hag with a Pebbles hairdo. Atrocious.

Screenshot_20210514-054433_YouTube.jpg

Edited by Shaking My Head
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Taffy Apple said:

Screenshot_20210514-054459_YouTube.thumb.jpg.62a7690b3c6502f5d613ded1cc6ef048.jpgScreenshot_20210514-054459_YouTube.thumb.jpg.62a7690b3c6502f5d613ded1cc6ef048.jpgScreenshot_20210514-053919_YouTube.thumb.jpg.99c1ec158786fa9d7af6d84b88527fb9.jpgScreenshot_20210514-053919_YouTube.thumb.jpg.99c1ec158786fa9d7af6d84b88527fb9.jpgScreenshot_20210514-054459_YouTube.thumb.jpg.62a7690b3c6502f5d613ded1cc6ef048.jpg

• Like 1

I don't know what happened to her...got married, quit trying?

Surely she has a mirror and she looks in the monitor more than at the product or camera.

• Like 4