Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Her new schedule usually has her working Saturdays. She got tonight off because she came in for an hour Friday midnight to kick off the Isaac TSV. 

She hasn't worked Thursdays since they supersized Down Home With Diva.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

3 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Her new schedule usually has her working Saturdays. She got tonight off because she came in for an hour Friday midnight to kick off the Isaac TSV. 

She hasn't worked Thursdays since they supersized Down Home With Diva.

LOL "supersized" him!

Bet he sells a heck of a lot more than she does.

• Like 9

7 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

She got tonight off because she came in for an hour Friday midnight to kick off the Isaac TSV. 

That's BS!  Many hosts have kicked off the TSV at midnight and have worked a shift later in the day/evening.  

Awww, Skunko, did you work an hour, get off at 1am, and couldn't be back in studio at 9 or 10pm?

It's just great that she had ANOTHER weekend off, the day BEFORE a holiday and the holiday itself. 

The special treatment Skunks gets is sickening as is she!

On another note I noticed since mid March there's only show videos posted on her FB page, nothing personal.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

38 minutes ago, The Moni said:

On another note I noticed since mid March there's only show videos posted on her FB page, nothing personal.

She's been putting her personal stuff on Instagram.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, The Moni said:

That's BS!  Many hosts have kicked off the TSV at midnight and have worked a shift later in the day/evening.  

Awww, Skunko, did you work an hour, get off at 1am, and couldn't be back in studio at 9 or 10pm?

It's just great that she had ANOTHER weekend off, the day BEFORE a holiday and the holiday itself. 

We all know how religious she is, so of course she will get the entire Easter weekend off.

• Laugh 8
  • Surprise 1

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

She's been putting her personal stuff on Instagram.

The question is why?  We all know she's an attention wh$r#.  Surprises me she'd give up posting on FB, ya know for any and all attention she can get.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Friday said:

She looks like Kate Whatzhername there.

Kate Smith😄

• Laugh 5

3 hours ago, The Moni said:

Jennifer worked 5 hours on Friday, lazy s it seems is a part timer. Why don't they just dump her, she's not a team player, who would miss her.

• Like 9

I have seen veteran TSV presenters such as Sandra and Rick often return the next day (I mean later the TSV day), sometimes as early as late afternoon to do it again.

Is she something special, what gives?

Edited by JohnnyStar5
  • Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 1

All I can think of is she’s a mom. I have co-workers who don’t put in near the amount of time on the job as the rest of us and use the “I’ve got children” card as the excuse for no show, showing late, or leaving early. As a mom, I never did that, though.

To me, the great mystery is what’s going on with all the nose wipes? I have allergies and could very well be like that, but I take meds when symptoms flare and can get it under control. I’ve never seen anyone have it as bad as she apparently does. Could it be some sort of nervous tic?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Elle820 said:

Jennifer worked 5 hours on Friday

AND was in on Saturday @ 6pm.

Speaking of Jen. This is part of a FB post she made today: I walked in to my dressing room yesterday to the sweetest Easter Basket made by my friend Mary DeAngelis QVC and it made me smile so big!! 

image.png.5a7a8dc71983d1f27b10fb2843a217e9.png

I'd bet not one person at the Q would do something like this for Skunks, nor would she do anything like this for any of her co-hosts.  Selfish pr%c#!  

• Like 10

53 minutes ago, Neiman said:

All I can think of is she’s a mom.

Other hosts are Mom's too and I'm sure they'd love weekends/holidays off and to work less shifts...but alas they show up for scheduled shifts, fill in for SkunkO numerous times a year all the while being professional and with a smile on their face.

• Like 10

Recently I saw Ali Carr (with two children under 5 yrs old) work a day shift and return again in the evening or might have even been 1am! 

Shawn threw this little basket together for Leah's birthday a few weeks ago or she had one of her minions back stage do it and wheel it out on a cart for her and took all the credit!

20210310_010006.thumb.jpg.0738311cc82fb3c710b2f92b74ccf8b5.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 5

I can't post it all here, but check out Skunky's IG. The Easter Bunny left a basket in Dad's Mustang!

20210404_134446.thumb.jpg.f3c910712b2e921d465665098f44f743.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Sad 9

2 hours ago, mpeeps said:

she had one of her minions back stage do it and wheel it out on a cart for her and took all the credit!

Gets my vote!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

3 hours ago, mpeeps said:

I can't post it all here, but check out Skunky's IG. The Easter Bunny left a basket in Dad's Mustang!

STAGED!  Quit with exploiting the deceased already, then you throw in the religion.  Other hosts are parents to multiple children and work different time slots, but she gets preferential treatment.  Why?  Anyone can see her manipulation as getting time off constantly.   Like said above, no one would miss her and her nose wipes.  Get Elise or Courtney to take over and throw that scribbled mess she calls "art" and her out the door.

Edited by PearlClutcher
  • Like 12

3 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Oh no! Looks like someone is muscling in on Kerstin's brand...

• Laugh 10

2 hours ago, Captain Bob said:

Oh no! Looks like someone is muscling in on Kerstin's brand...

And neither one has any credibility. 😡

• Like 12

19 hours ago, The Moni said:
20 hours ago, Elle820 said:

Jennifer worked 5 hours on Friday

AND was in on Saturday @ 6pm.

And was in on Sunday evening!  She worked the whole holiday weekend, 3 days in a row.

Skunks on the other hand has never worked 3 days in a row, nor has she ever worked on a Sat. and Sun.

UGH!

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, The Moni said:

And was in on Sunday evening!  She worked the whole holiday weekend, 3 days in a row.

Skunks on the other hand has never worked 3 days in a row, nor has she ever worked on a Sat. and Sun.

UGH!

the less I see her the better 

• Like 7
  • Laugh 1

48 minutes ago, The Moni said:

UGH!

Was Shawn Saves Christmas on Saturday nights last year? I can't remember. I have tried to block those silly shows out of my mind.

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, hummingbird said:

the less I see her the better 

Amen to that!

42 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Was Shawn Saves Christmas on Saturday nights last year? I can't remember. I have tried to block those silly shows out of my mind.

It was.  There was a time there when she was on Monday and Tuesday and then Friday and Saturday.  If the Christmas gig wasn't on, she would still be on on Saturday evening.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Moni said:

UGH!

Could it be the ones doing the scheduling at QVC have had enough of her and won’t give her more hours on air? 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Surprise 1

4 hours ago, The Moni said:

Skunky is obviously QVC royalty. Seriously. She would not be getting away with acting out the way she does if she wasn’t shifting large amounts of product. It seems the bosses actively encourage her. We’ve seen evidence of negative reactions on Facebook and IG being totally drowned out by large numbers of supportive comments by her fans. 
And as bizarre as that might seem, just look at what’s happening in the world of celebrity these days. You can make a great deal of money by being low rent, classless, crass and downright sleazy on reality tv. People seem to lap it up, possibly because it validates their own very low standards of behaviour. It used to be said that trash cannot compete with class. I’m afraid as far as TV is concerned that’s been proved wrong in the last 10 years and it’s probably the other way round now. 
Skunks is here to stay. 😐

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 6

28 minutes ago, Burly said:

Skunky is obviously QVC royalty. Seriously. She would not be getting away with acting out the way she does if she wasn’t shifting large amounts of product. It seems the bosses actively encourage her. We’ve seen evidence of negative reactions on Facebook and IG being totally drowned out by large numbers of supportive comments by her fans. 
And as bizarre as that might seem, just look at what’s happening in the world of celebrity these days. You can make a great deal of money by being low rent, classless, crass and downright sleazy on reality tv. People seem to lap it up, possibly because it validates their own very low standards of behaviour. It used to be said that trash cannot compete with class. I’m afraid as far as TV is concerned that’s been proved wrong in the last 10 years and it’s probably the other way round now. 
Skunks is here to stay. 😐

You are absolutely right, she is the Kardashian of home shopping. Think about it, I read that Rutgers paid Snookie more to speak there than Toni Morrison. This is what we’ve come to.

• Like 1
  • Sad 12

40 minutes ago, Burly said:

People seem to lap it up, possibly because it validates their own very low standards of behaviour.

exactly

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

Exactly Burley. I absolutely believe the higher ups cringe on some of the stuff she does before the camera but no manners and nasty sells so they look the other way. I believe Lori Goldstein didn't want to work with her anymore so who loses on that? - Lori gets a worse time to sell her clothes.

Every time she dances and snaps her fingers she's telling everyone "I'm rude, crude and lewd - what are you going to do about it?"

I comfort myself by never buying anything during her time on QVC. She gets none of my money.

• Like 14

everyone works somewhere that has a person that always "get's over",for QVC it's Shawn.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

She's been up to these shenanigans for a long time. This clip is from 2012. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNS4fqunUTe/?igshid=1kll681za2mua

That is verrrrry interesting. 😲😅

She’s about 40yo there, in that clip. 🎂

So she was a host 3 to maybe 4 years at that point. (Started at QVC c. 2009) 🤷🏻‍♀️ 📺 + 🛍📦

Not married yet. (Married c. 2014?) 🚺

In between Neil and Joe? 💍 💔  ...   📇 👩🏼🤝👨🏻

I have to think about this for a moment.

43B81242-B679-477F-8C65-B5F38FF6C851.jpeg.fb9b26b1bbc2dcb4a0e7ba7d6271806e.jpeg910A949D-E10D-46C9-AF3D-6B336ECD9A65.jpeg.b43b341d825d297b421ea342f2f4be4a.jpegFCC676B6-FD6C-4A8F-8330-819294FD9E33.jpeg.f1d21adbc7249fb15b7e777b21100f1a.jpeg9D04FB20-0DAA-4061-BC78-AB608875B283.jpeg.1a5e188c001ea32c37228a42c1f528b7.jpeg

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 3

Oh my I just can’t unsee that pathetic I wanna be Goldie hawn dance...my eyes are burning.  Who does she have dirt on, it’s the ONLY way she could keep her job.

• Like 12
  • Sad 2

Burly's post is absolutely right. For example, just look at the huge success of the obnoxious "Cash Me Outside," girl, Bhad Bhabie (real name Danielle Bregoli). She was signed to a record contract because the public loved her acting like an asshole on Dr. Phil in 2016. Today's news says that in the past two days, she made over $1 million in just six hours on the site OnlyFans, breaking a record for the site. She's only 18.

So if Shawn wants the big bucks, maybe she should take her crazy act to OnlyFans. People would throw money at her for wiping her nose, doing doggie leg lifts, fixing her puffy hair in weird styles, and swiveling her hips while snapping her fingers. And the uglier the pajamas she wore, the more money she'd make.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/bhad-bhabie-breaks-onlyfans-record-how-old-is-she.html/

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

28 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I see that, 9 years later, she still has no fashion sense and continues to dress like crap!

Even though she was cray cray all those years ago, she was well groomed and her clothing fit her. She was mad cool then. Now not so much. More like greasy and lazy. oh and not entertaining.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

That is verrrrry interesting. 😲😅

She’s about 40yo there, in that clip. 🎂

So she was a host 3 to maybe 4 years at that point. (Started at QVC c. 2009) 🤷🏻‍♀️ 📺 + 🛍📦

Not married yet. (Married c. 2014?) 🚺

In between Neil and Joe? 💍 💔  ...   📇 👩🏼🤝👨🏻

I have to think about this for a moment.

43B81242-B679-477F-8C65-B5F38FF6C851.jpeg.fb9b26b1bbc2dcb4a0e7ba7d6271806e.jpeg910A949D-E10D-46C9-AF3D-6B336ECD9A65.jpeg.b43b341d825d297b421ea342f2f4be4a.jpegFCC676B6-FD6C-4A8F-8330-819294FD9E33.jpeg.f1d21adbc7249fb15b7e777b21100f1a.jpeg9D04FB20-0DAA-4061-BC78-AB608875B283.jpeg.1a5e188c001ea32c37228a42c1f528b7.jpeg

In these photos, yes, I can believe she WAS a size 2.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Yes.

116298964_shawnsaveschristmassearch.thumb.PNG.ceb9a0889ba55022d1520b28d5113a0e.PNG

Let the buffoonery begin. Jayne, Jennifer, Courtney and dipshit all seperately on camera and she's dancing and making faces to draw the attention to her.

Edited by rocketinu
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 4

Looks like she's wearing the extra extra snug in the jacket  tonight.

"I'm getting this if they haven't sold out."

No you're not. You just say that so your minions will buy it.  

Edited by rocketinu
  • Like 10

68F6DC20-9DD6-45D4-85C3-8E5660B4D60A.jpeg.90a9ebfaed5de47c556a6e7022cf3522.jpegF0E227C9-3298-4C03-91D2-B4744010C69B.jpeg.70cca5b2edca6c883d8eb91f57ca84ac.jpeg

I’ve never seen anyone so uncomfortable with sharing the screen. 
She can stand still. Has to ham. Has to distract. Has to distract. Can’t give focus to anyone else.

09057516-9B57-497E-B8C5-153F525F233B.jpeg.6e19caf032b229932fce689f3f4f5488.jpegand so bossy to the producer & cameras

• Like 3
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 2

She's on a roll already! Draping clothes over the clothes on her body for one.

20210405_220858.jpg.785b66a8b6b0d4917e903c03b765ccde.jpg20210405_220922.jpg.c686766ae662ef7f71f10b6d76c154ce.jpg

She's  even got Coco doing a doggie leg lift!

20210405_220704.jpg.2a2118e64f9bf45a98cf532e7cfde8a9.jpg

Our Shawn!

20210405_220726.jpg.0dc03ec533940a8d2fbfc8d10188a48a.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Sad 7

12 hours ago, Burly said:

Skunks is here to stay.

Bite your tongue!  

10 hours ago, rocketinu said:

I comfort myself by never buying anything during her time on QVC. She gets none of my money.

I've got you beat, the Q will never see a dime of my $$.  Slow shipping (if at all), pay for returns, gads of customer service complaints, items on backorder, Q card is a sham, lying hosts as in exchanges aren't FREE as they say. If they don't have the size, color, etc...you want to exchange you pay through the a## to return the item, the list goes on and on. The Q IMO is a sleazy, scam, of a company.

Now Amazon on the other hand...

Sidebar: I placed an order with Walmart. A bag of M&M's ripped open and spilled into the box. I called customer service and they gave me the choice of a refund or replacement. I chose the replacement. I was  given a $25.00 credit on my next order of $45.00 or more. That very evening the M&M's were delivered to my door.  Customer service at it's finest. A foreign concept at the Q.

Oh, and if you want to return something to Walmart and it's under $10.00 they credit you for the item and let you keep it, no need to return!

Edited by The Moni
  • Like 8
  • Useful 2
  • Surprise 3

She said she has a 28" waist and would order the size small in the tsv.

20210405_221922.jpg.ac9ed511d1de852cf282f8c176a4df7f.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Laugh 8
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1