Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

2 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

Right. It’s all in the execution.

If you’re well-groomed and the clothes fit correctly then you’re more than halfway there.

Right!

And I would just add that not being an ass would help, too!  You know, the whole "beauty is on the inside" thing?  It's true!

• Like 4
  • Laugh 3

18 hours ago, AuntCarol said:

I kept looking at Jill because she reminded me of someone.  I think she looks like that designer from HSN. Can’t think of her name. She’s about 60-65, wears her platinum hair worn short and sleeked back.  Wears the big dark glasses. Lives in Colorado now. She’s Jewish. Come on THUMPER I know you know who it is. Anyway, that’s who Jill looks like in that picture above in the robe. 

18 hours ago, mpeeps said:

You're thinking of Marla Wynn @AuntCarol. Jill may be heading there!

99C61D0E-2FC5-4706-8853-009EE3575767.jpeg.988ab13d53b4db9b781a2b67f8a34e9a.jpeg

I can definitely see the resemblance in certain pictures @AuntCarol and @mpeeps

• Like 5
  • Laugh 2

11 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

99C61D0E-2FC5-4706-8853-009EE3575767.jpeg.988ab13d53b4db9b781a2b67f8a34e9a.jpeg

I can definitely see the resemblance in certain pictures @AuntCarol and @mpeeps

BUT she has "a boyfriend!"

• Laugh 3

That pursed lip, supposedly fierce "I' am the storm" look is hilarious.  Martha saw a poser and so do we.  Can it Miss Stank, it's not working.

97EF55DD-7452-4630-9BC7-A45AB2A9F470.thumb.jpeg.afcbb50e735454a7617af19016c2c69f.jpeg.jpg

Edited by Wollstonecraft
  • Like 7

21 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

She's on the Gram today praising herself. Not one mention of Lo. 

What.a.bitch.

Lo got the same brief mention on IG that she got on FB. So brief @emmawoodhouse you must've missed it.

When i think about my mom on this Mother’s Day, one quote always comes to mind. It’s the one that best captures the beauty of how mom raised me..and how I (read on IG) “You give your kids two things: roots...and wings”

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I’m sure everyone’s seen this article from way back. Well, I’m not really sure, so here it is. For those who are proficient in reading between the lines and analysis of the unwashed.

9F020841-4709-4891-BC1F-801D276F5083.thumb.jpeg.7531a7cb5903a7e9e29d5a6de6f36f0b.jpeg

Part 1 of 2

A645B39A-68AC-49F2-81E5-E763DBCBD216.thumb.jpeg.5e05fbcad58c275591d9a35a7c1be49e.jpeg

part 2 of 2

• Like 3

Umm, didn’t she say she wanted to be the white Oprah? She’s been lying since she learned to talk. 

• Like 6

If what she said back then is true, that she believes that looking at yourself in third person is tremendous gift so that you can change the bad parts that the world sees about you, I'd suggest she start doing some soul searching again.  Like, maybe now!

• Like 8
  • Laugh 2

"She remains a soulful, God-centered person."  That quote is from 2007. Whenever she sells Bibles on QVC, she always says "I came to the Lord late in life." How late? Before or after 2007? Well, I may be overthinking this, considering how many lies and half-truths she says on QVC to make a sale.

She ought to be looking at tapes of her current performance on QVC, to see how crappy she looks and acts.

In those 2007 photos, she had her hair in her eyes. I guess she's always thought that's mad cool.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

I came to the Lord. She is so full of shit.

She does look cute with bangs tho.

Edited by sauce62
  • Like 2

She's on early. Ugh. Hair in face again. Ugh. 

• Like 2

I was just watching her with the shoes and shirt tied in a knot asking the OAPs what is the most random thing they’ve seen on the side of a road then saying there ought to be a reality show about that. Guess she’s trying to pitch a new gig? I like her shows more when she doesn’t have a sidekick.

• Like 1

Every time I turn on the Q, Side Stitch is on.

I don't see the big deal about it.

I'm sensing some higher end pallets in their future.

Now there are four people on the screen at once.  🙄

I guess when QVC reads comments about being a "hot mess", they think that is a good thing.

The Shawn/Courtney dynamic is anything but dynamic.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 6

Yeah, there are lots of places selling tencel for less. 

This Zuda OAP and CoKo are really trying hard to convince me those joggers are “special.”  They can “hey girl” all night long, but I’m not going to be drawn into their inner circle on that one.

I’m ready for CoKo to have her own show and Shawn to do the same. Maybe if they split the time rather than go back and forth between items it would be more engaging.

• Like 6

Courtney is rolling her eyes. Maybe she's thinking, How much longer do we have to see her hair in her face?

Best closeup I've gotten of Courtney's new nose.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion knot shirt 2 wirh Courtney 5-10-21.jpg

misc pics QVC Courtney Khondabi nose new 3 5-10-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 7

They seem to be playing around with the schedule/format for FNI. I just happened to be looking at 9:00 pm and saw when Shawn came on and Amy left. Shawn asked Amy, oh are you gone now ? Amy said yes, and Shawn said oh I don't like this new shift. And then Shawn mentioned later that CoKo would be doing the new TSV at midnight. So Shawn is only going to be on for 3 hours ? And it seemed like she did the entire 9 - 10 pm hour as the only host. I don't think CoKo came on until 10 pm. Are they trying to reduce Shawn's hours, but actually make her "work" during those hours by being the only host ? Would be interesting to know what goes on behind the scenes. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

6 minutes ago, Benji said:

They seem to be playing around with the schedule/format for FNI. I just happened to be looking at 9:00 pm and saw when Shawn came on and Amy left. Shawn asked Amy, oh are you gone now ? Amy said yes, and Shawn said oh I don't like this new shift. And then Shawn mentioned later that CoKo would be doing the new TSV at midnight. So Shawn is only going to be on for 3 hours ? And it seemed like she did the entire 9 - 10 pm hour as the only host. I don't think CoKo came on until 10 pm. Are they trying to reduce Shawn's hours, but actually make her "work" during those hours by being the only host ? Would be interesting to know what goes on behind the scenes. 

I think who comes in early/late is determined by which one is kicking off the Tuesday TSV. It's shoes, so that's CoKo's wheelhouse, so Skunk comes in early to spell Amy. Last week, it was the opposite.

• Like 1
  • Useful 5

There she goes making up words again...this is perfect for when you need “a slicker topper windbreaker-er.” 🙄

I don’t think CoKo’s new nose goes with the rest of her face. I like the other one better.

DB6464DD-F050-485C-AF4C-3340BFC5750C.jpeg

• Like 4

Shawn has always looked so much like her mother. She must hate that. Her mother is what they used to call “a handsome woman”. No femme fatale for you Skunky. 

• Like 9

She finally removed that screaming orange nail polish. But I think she still has it on her toenails -- haven't seen a closeup of her feet yet.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion knot shirt 3 fingernails no orange 5-10-21.jpg

• Like 4

Her intrusive question of the night: What was the worst thing you ever saw on the side of the road? Courtney wouldn't answer, saying she was a news reporter in the field and did crime and accident stories, so people would not want to hear about the worst things she saw. Shawn was disappointed.

So she asked two OAPS what they saw on the roadside. The guy said he saw the New York pizza rat in the subway. (Rat carrying a slice of pizza.) The woman said in New Jersey, she saw a four-foot black snake. Shawn immediately screamed and spun around in circles. Be careful what you ask, you fool!

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion knot shirt 4 snake on road story 5-10-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion knot shirt 5 snake on road story 5-10-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

The answers to her question of the day are not entertaining at all. Earlier an OAP said she saw a Mercedes steering wheel on the side of the road, and another OAP answered a high chair.  Why are there no producers on duty telling her to drop it? 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 4

She obviously hasn’t washed that tweaked junk out of her hair. Her hair has a flip in the back and the rest is stringy, yellowed, hanks of straw. 
*note to self: do not go to the plexiglass salon in a closet. 

Edited by LeeDenny
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 5

Shawn:  "We had our last go round with the bikini last year.  We're not wearing those anymore."

Who is this "we"?

Seems like people who say "we" are not brave enough to admit it is "I".

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 11
  • Laugh 1

Just now, Coffeecup said:

Her shirt is too small, as usual.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion knot shirt 6 shirt too tight 5-10-21.jpg

Why does she do that? It makes her look fat. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

1 minute ago, CandyApple said:

Shawn:  "We had had our last go round with the bikini last year.  We're not wearing those anymore."

Who is this "we"?

Seems like people who say "we" are not brave enough to admit it is "I".

I was waiting for CoKo to speak up and say she’s recently purchased a few new bikinis for the summer.

• Laugh 10

58 minutes ago, Neiman said:

There she goes making up words again...this is perfect for when you need “a slicker topper windbreaker-er.” 🙄

I don’t think CoKo’s new nose goes with the rest of her face. I like the other one better.

DB6464DD-F050-485C-AF4C-3340BFC5750C.jpeg

I love her brows !

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Her shirt is too small, as usual.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion knot shirt 6 shirt too tight 5-10-21.jpg

She's in the XS, which I think is AnyBody's smallest size. 🙄

• Laugh 2
  • Sad 4

680ED642-AC7F-4326-AB64-60F50435C330.jpeg.d2e236c7ef2cdacac2d8ad346188086c.jpeg

There is this awning effect to her enhanced lips. At least I think they’re enhanced. This shows the part I don’t like because it looks so unnatural. The awning that juts out.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Neiman said:

The answers to her question of the day are not entertaining at all. Earlier an OAP said she saw a Mercedes steering wheel on the side of the road, and another OAP answered a high chair.  Why are there no producers on duty telling her to drop it? 

Agree.  Who cares?  We want information about the product!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, LeeDenny said:

Shawn has always looked so much like her mother. She must hate that. Her mother is what they used to call “a handsome woman”. No femme fatale for you Skunky. 

Mrs. Loandra Killinger...FAC4B07E-0754-46F0-90CF-F75879F2A0E3.jpeg.84f4a6b59efc7c17c90d8bc2b3e09504.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 3

5 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

680ED642-AC7F-4326-AB64-60F50435C330.jpeg.d2e236c7ef2cdacac2d8ad346188086c.jpeg

There is this awning effect to her enhanced lips. At least I think they’re enhanced. This shows the part I don’t like because it looks so unnatural. The awning that juts out.

You nailed it. I think she looked so much better before she had these procedures. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

Why does she do that? It makes her look fat. 

She wears those tight clothes so she can brag "I'm wearing the XS."  Also so she can remind us for the zillionth time that "I'm busty."

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

This Cuddl Duds dress is too tight on her, although it doesn't look as bad as the Renee dress did.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion knot shirt 7  dress Cuddl Duds tight 5-10-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Nuage hoodie anorak jacket. She kept calling it a windbreaker, and recalled wearing windbreakers when she was growing up near a lake where it was windy.  (Lake St. Clair? Her childhood home, Grosse Pointe, is located on the coast of that lake.)

She got the crazy eyes for a minute, talking about it.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion knot shirt 10 Nuage hoodie jacket collage 1 5-20-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion knot shirt 11 Nuage hoodie jacket crazy eyes 5-10-21.jpg

• Sad 5

5 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

This Cuddl Duds dress is too tight on her, although it doesn't look as bad as the Renee dress did.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion knot shirt 7  dress Cuddl Duds tight 5-10-21.jpg

Surprised she doesn't wear stiletto flip flops. She always seems so self-conscious in the flat ones.

1573042761_Screenshot2021-05-1111_11_22AM.png.263b1b34d14caed518221ec4701dd948.png

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 2
  • Surprise 1

She wiped her nose while talking to Gary. She does that to the OAPs all the time. How do they manage to ignore what she's doing and keep on smiling like nothing happened?

It makes me dread the eventual return of OAPs to the studio, where they and the hosts will be falling all over each other hugging and kissing, like they used to do. She'll be spreading her snot onto everybody.

misc pics Shawn Killinger nose wipe Denim-Co beach top 1 5-10-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 5

FB Gems:

I wish Shawn would get a hairstyle. So sick of that hair in her face! Very unprofessional looking! Would enjoy watching if she wasn’t on!

Unfortunately all for attention or she just doesn't care about her appearance. No other female host looks tacky like Shawn.

You are so right! I can’t imagine why QVC doesn’t read all the comments and do something. She is the worst host on QVC.

I don’t ask to be mean, she just seems to dress and stand in a way that looks like she’s trying to cover something. Sometimes you can see a very full/high stomach.

Please give her a hair band or a hair clip and get that hair out of her eyes

I do not watch Shawn or Amy because of their hair. Just flipping to HSN and saw Shawn’s hair hanging over her eye

Hope Shawn has her hair out of her eyes

Wow! We know Shawn has 2 eyes but can’t see them with hair in one of them!

Shawn your reaction to the comment about the snake was so over the top - why? anything for attention. Too much.

Very juvenile.

Why do you keep saying you're going to discuss that great white shirt but then you don't?

Please get your hair out of your eyes

• Like 9

I was thinking, just imagine Rick, David, Dan or Albierti decided to behave like Skunky and appear on air disheveled, unshaven, in sweats and pjs, barefoot, manspreading, and speaking openly about loving hard liquor and hating just about everything including showers and their Moms . . . 

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 8
  • Useful 3
  • Laugh 3

She called Gary, "Gary Gobe" when she introduced him. I hate all the stupid nicknames she invents.

She was presenting a beach cover-up top, and she kept calling it a caftan. It was a caftan-like garment, but, IMO, a caftan should be floor length. This top was a shortie swimsuit cover-up. Anyway the concept of caftans got her started on a long ramble about how much she liked old movies, and she saw an old Agatha Christie movie set in the 1920s where the rich women characters wore caftans.  Gary went along with that because he likes old movies too, or so he said when she asked. Then she started talking about her vision of elegant women in the 1920s, wearing their caftans and big straw hats as they vacationed in the French Riviera.... and so on, until the time for the presentation ran out.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion knot shirt 12 Denim-Co beach top 5-10-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion knot shirt 13 Denim-Co beach top 5-10-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion knot shirt 14 Denim-Co beach top 5-10-21.jpg

• Sad 4

I was wondering if her toenails were still bright orange. Yes -- she did a doggie leg lift and I saw them.

From feet to face: closeup in RMS Beauty cream presentation. Her eyes look tired.

misc pics Shawn Killinger leg lift fashion knot shirt 5-10-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion knot shirt 16 rms beauty cream closeup 1 5-10-21.jpg

• Sad 3

Was the tired face during her last hour last night when her makeup starts melting and hair flops?

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Her eyes look tired

58 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion knot shirt 16 rms beauty cream closeup 1 5-10-21.jpg

And dead

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Was the tired face during her last hour last night when her makeup starts melting and hair flops?

She looked melted and floppy the whole evening, to me. She's looked absolutely awful lately. Not that she ever looked great, but she used to look a lot better than this.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2