Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

She used to dress up, well...overdress, in expensive designer clothes. = the Fake It Till Ya Make It years

Now, she dresses in a sloppy, lazy, casual way = the Keepin It Real years

Somewhere in between, the QVC front office must have insisted she wear some of the Q fashions. She started to model the clothes and not in a good way. Like when she would run off, out of the view of the camera and wear three ti shirts at once or pull a skirt in over her jeans. Sometimes she’d even knock her audio pack out of whack. = the I Don’t Care years

She overdoes just about everything.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

She used to dress up, well...overdress, in expensive designer clothes. = the Fake It Till Ya Make It years

Now, she dresses in a sloppy, lazy, casual way = the Keepin It Real years

Somewhere in between, the QVC front office must have insisted she wear some of the Q fashions. She started to model the clothes and not in a good way. Like when she would run off, out of the view of the camera and wear three ti shirts at once or pull a skirt in over her jeans. Sometimes she’d even knock her audio pack out of whack. = the I Don’t Care years

She overdoes just about everything.

Yep. The only time I've seen her recently in her own designer clothes was the Estee Lauder show last week when she wore the designer blazer.

It irritates me that she wears a gray or white tank top under everything, and often it's sticking out under whatever top she's modeling. She wears the tank so she can change tops onstage. (The camera caught her changing in the background once when an OAP was talking -- see pre-pandemic 2019 picture.) I'd rather the hosts not try to model all the clothes. Leave it to the models!

It looks like QVC has asked all the hosts to wear QVC clothes on air, not just Shawn. (Required or asked, I don't know.) I remember when many hosts wore their own clothes, and often they were expensive clothes from high end department stores. There were always complaints on the Q forum that people wanted to buy what the hosts were wearing, but the clothes weren't QVC items. So either QVC listened to the customer complaints (hahaha, very unlikely), or they got desperate to sell more Q clothes and issued a directive or strongly worded suggestion to the hosts.

misc pics Shawn Killinger changing clothes on camera 2 9-05-19.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger changing clothes on camera 9-05-19.jpg

• Like 6

21 hours ago, WhitneyK said:

Thank you! That's very kind. ♥️

Welcome @Whitneyk😊👋🏻

• Like 2

17 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

That was amusing.

02EED2FB-F495-4E23-8410-026422F52BD9.jpeg.45378d6ebe184b42592772119cdcd8ce.jpeg5C1A10FA-FD6F-493F-8108-71E8180166D2.jpeg.9268d0e6a5b90c20ed526ab100ee2504.jpeg

As we speak, I’m painting signs for my personal protest. The first one says, “SAVE THE SAMPLES!”. The second one says, “WEAR AND USE BUT DON’T ABUSE”.

WOW Now that's too tight!

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1

I don't know whose duster or long cardigan that was - the camel colored one where the side slits are straining and the button barely buttons - but if I was the owner of that line, I'd be calling QVC to kvetch.

How does a host with ill fitting clothing wearing clothing that DOES NOT FIT represent the line and show it off to its best advantage?

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 9

7 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I don't know whose duster or long cardigan that was - the camel colored one where the side slits are straining and the button barely buttons - but if I was the owner of that line, I'd be calling QVC to kvetch.

How does a host with ill fitting clothing wearing clothing that DOES NOT FIT represent the line and show it off to its best advantage?

It was Hunter McGrady @lovemesomejoolery

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Elle820 said:

It was Hunter McGrady @lovemesomejoolery

Hunter McGrady specializes in attractive plus size designs (although all sizes are offered).  When Shawn wore the duster two or three sizes too small and the button was about to pop off, , it did NOT help give the line a good image. But since Shawn always sucks up to Hunter, telling her effusively how wonderful it is that these plus sizes are now available, Hunter probably won't complain to QVC.

57 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

100% agree!

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Yep. The only time I've seen her recently in her own designer clothes was the Estee Lauder show last week when she wore the designer blazer.

It irritates me that she wears a gray or white tank top under everything, and often it's sticking out under whatever top she's modeling. She wears the tank so she can change tops onstage. (The camera caught her changing in the background once when an OAP was talking -- see pre-pandemic 2019 picture.) I'd rather the hosts not try to model all the clothes. Leave it to the models!

It looks like QVC has asked all the hosts to wear QVC clothes on air, not just Shawn. (Required or asked, I don't know.) I remember when many hosts wore their own clothes, and often they were expensive clothes from high end department stores. There were always complaints on the Q forum that people wanted to buy what the hosts were wearing, but the clothes weren't QVC items. So either QVC listened to the customer complaints (hahaha, very unlikely), or they got desperate to sell more Q clothes and issued a directive or strongly worded suggestion to the hosts.

misc pics Shawn Killinger changing clothes on camera 2 9-05-19.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger changing clothes on camera 9-05-19.jpg

image.png.3c95040c4eaef1945b97e2c228784854.png

• Laugh 4

Why are Tova's hands always so red? Has she been eating beets with them?

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

Starting out. She's wearing a crop jumpsuit (from last night?) and backless hooker heels. Hair has gotten dirty.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah denim jumpsuit 1 3-23-21.jpg

Spotted glasses

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah denim jumpsuit 2 3-23-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 1

Closeup of Tova clearance earrings and Shawn's dirty hair. The pattern on the glasses frames looks like the checkered flags they use at racetracks.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah denim jumpsuit 4 3-23-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah denim jumpsuit 3 3-23-21.jpg

• Laugh 4
  • Surprise 2

12 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Hair has gotten dirty.

And it won't be washed until she goes back to the salon for toner on her yellow highlights.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 3

It would appear that the Skunky one, trying to tip the Tova perfume to an overtly sexual innuendo show, is working to re-ingratiate herself into Mrs. Borgnine’s sphere.   Shawn soils everything she touches, but she has convinced herself in a puff of false confidence that she is Midas.   That’s the thought she rides on.

”Hi, Miss Tovs.”

And I bet Shawn was trying to remember not to rub her wrists together after spraying the ear de perfume in Tova’s presence, like she did  a while ago during a presentation with the grande dame. When Shawn did that in the past, Tova chastised her immediately. Tova schooled her on air, and in all seriousness, that smearing your wrists was the absolutely incorrect thing to do. I remember Ms. Skunk-like was shut up for a beat or two. It was great.

9C95C729-003B-4740-B954-6368E0494908.thumb.jpeg.b8f9aea44bace3733caea85e10e6caec.jpeg

Messy, dirty, tousled, sexy, and in her highest heels. As she stated a moment ago, she’s doing denim and diamonds’. That’s is her angle tonight.

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 1
  • Sad 7

Tova appeared with her cologne, which she said makes men feel weak. Shawn said if she were single, she'd wear it and report back to Tova. Oh come on, Shawn. Your Debbie Danger persona could go out to the clubs and wear it.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah denim jumpsuit 5 Tova 3-23-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah denim jumpsuit 6 Tova 3-23-21.jpg

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

"I'm wearing an extra extra small. (then says to model...) "What are you wearing? Large? Extra Large?" Always. 

1 minute ago, From Where I Sit said:

Ahh! Maria McCool, Tova 2.0!

3CFC7BAB-9886-4875-8542-EEFC02012504.thumb.jpeg.93e94a93de6d5a7b8b4d901f1200d5c6.jpeg

In jeans. Of course. Sloppy, no effort. Always. Leah looks so cute and professional 🐵

• Like 6
  • Sad 4

22 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

My 23 y.o. son and I just finished with tonight’s NCAA basketball games.

We shut off the lights, started the dishwasher and were walking to our respective bedrooms. 

I had left a TV on in another room and as I went in there to turn it off, my son followed me. He’s always trying to guide me through the March Madness brackets. 

I turned this TV on to QVC, back at 9:30. So, he’s still beside me, talking and then he caught sight of Skunky.

He said, “Ah! What are those glasses? Holy Mackerel!”

419134A2-3B5B-49E0-87DE-41B8909F4017.jpeg.e6b1e69d7a85c231615d19fbfe17948b.jpeg

I laughed. Honestly, these aren’t the strangest glasses she’s worn. I think it’s obviously the total package, wearing them at the tip of her nose etc. It’s more her vibe, her way, I suspect, that got his attention.

Does she even need glasses or are these just an accessory to make her "unique"?

• Like 6

Shawn's holding her g;ass of wine. Leah is holding a product she'll be presenting. Which one looks like she's at work?

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah denim jumpsuit 7 wine 3-23-21.jpg

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

She looks worn. Sitting around all day doing nothing really wears on a person.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 6

19 minutes ago, Mrs. Clooney said:

Does she even need glasses or are these just an accessory to make her "unique"?

Any of you oldies like me remember the dancer who wore glasses on the old show Shindig?  The producer told her he would make her a star and put big glasses without lenses on her. She was the dancer everyone talked about. I looked her up recently and.she.died a few years ago. I loved her because I wore glasses at the time. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

40 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

She looks worn. Sitting around all day doing nothing really wears on a person.

Now, now.....she does important things during the day!  Apparently, she polishes her nails (or has them polished).  Every show she's done lately, she's sported a different color.

Seriously, though.  She does look worn out.  Trying too hard can take its toll.........

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 7

Chaz came with his self-tanner, which Shawn says is a bronzer rather than a self-tanner. She says she used it "all over my body" every night, never skipping her face,  before she goes to bed. She puts it on Joe too. (So that's what she does every night instead of taking a shower!)

But Chaz says he only uses it on himself twice a week, even though his natural skin color is very pale.. Shawn is overdoing it if she uses it every day.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah denim jumpsuit 8 CHaz tanner 3-23-21.jpg

• Like 4
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 2

At the beginning of the show, when she and Leah were pretending to be good buddies, they talked about some of the items coming up in the show.  One of the items was a hair dryer.......oh. my. God!  Shawn said she was obsessed with this new dryer!

How many dryers does one need?  First it was the Dry Bar one, then it was the Dyson one, then it was some other one you couldn't get at Q, now it's this one.......by Ken Paves.  For someone whose hair looks like dog doo-doo, she invests a lot of emotion and dollars into hair dryers!

image.png.364612caa2764f2f4b8e837328104385.png

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Chaz came with his self-tanner, which Shawn says is a bronzer rather than a self-tanner. She says she used it "all over my body" every night, never skipping her face,  before she goes to bed. She puts it on Joe too. (So that's what she does every night instead of taking a shower!)

But Chaz says he only uses it on himself twice a week, even though his natural skin color is very pale.. Shawn is overdoing it if she uses it every day.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah denim jumpsuit 8 CHaz tanner 3-23-21.jpg

Chaz is Shawn's brother from another mother!  They look like twins.

The nightly self tanning explains part of the reason Skunky takes few showers. Amy admitted to it too (not as infrequent as Skunky) and I think it's the faux tanning and layers of makeup.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

The nightly self tanning explains part of the reason Skunky takes few showers. Amy admitted to it too (not as infrequent as Skunky) and I think it's the faux tanning and layers of makeup.

Eww! I don't think it's worth being smelly and enduring dried sweat and dead skin cells just to pretend you have a tan. What is it with these hosts and their tanning obsession anyway? Do they think it makes them look thinner? Amy is already quite thin. Shawn said she wanted to wake up every morning, look in the mirror and "see that sun-kissed look."

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

I also hate the smell of faux tanners and on top of Shawn's unwashed body for days, I don't know how she can even stand her own funk!!!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Laugh 8
  • Sad 4

Shawn expressed her opinion of Laura Geller's eyeliners on her arm. Hmm, that drew attention away from Leah, who was doing the presentation.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah denim jumpsuit 11 eyeliner on arm 3-23-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah denim jumpsuit 12 eyeliner on arm 3-23-21.jpg

• Like 6
  • Sad 7

On 3/23/2021 at 3:19 AM, MisterShrug said:

They keep making her give the "you have to check out after putting stuff in your cart" spiel over and over. She clearly hates that.

I think I'm going to start going to their site every couple of hours, put random items in my cart, and then log off... just to mess with their metrics and see if the hosts' spiel rate increases (maybe I can make smoke come out of Diva's ears!). 🤓🤣🤣

Great idea. And even better put the maximum number of multiple items in the basket and never check it out. Get a bunch of people doing that through the show and really f*** with the Q 🙂

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 10

The closeups of Shawn's face in the Laura Geller eye shadow presentation were not well done. The lighting was bad. In addition to the overhead studio lights, her makeup mirror was casting a light up at her chin. She had on way too much makeup to begin with. The effect was that the makeup looked like a series of red and yellow patches, accented by the pinky-yellowish lipstick.  Above it all was the yellow hair. Of course the false eyelashes were huge and distracting, as usual.  Two black crows in a red and yellow desert.

Were those shots supposed to make us want to buy the Geller shadow?

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah denim jumpsuit 20 Geller eye shadow collage 1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

16 hours ago, Elle820 said:

Welcome @Whitneyk😊👋🏻

Thank you so much! 🙂

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Eww! I don't think it's worth being smelly and enduring dried sweat and dead skin cells just to pretend you have a tan. What is it with these hosts and their tanning obsession anyway? Do they think it makes them look thinner? Amy is already quite thin. Shawn said she wanted to wake up every morning, look in the mirror and "see that sun-kissed look."

It looks like the sun bitch slapped her.

• Laugh 9

8 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Shawn over does everything

• Like 6

68C6B0EE-9E00-42D6-9428-AFF683860B2E.jpeg.c73ba3fb4bd10f9950e12f22644cd916.jpeg

Shawn Killinger should have been ticketed for:

Failure to yield right of way

Failure to stay in lane

Look at Leah’s face...from another moment
93F357E8-32F4-44FF-9E22-8074CB3660BB.jpeg.7fd48ff75c4b156f3df7637133765dbd.jpeg
I hope Shawn drives better than she presents.

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 5

Aren't you supposed to put tanner on clean, dry skin?  Why can't you shower and tan up?  Or tan up and shower in the morning?  The point is, CLEAN THYSELF!

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1

I don’t care what brand of self tanner it is, more than one application (frequently only one) makes you look orange. Just like a tanning bed gives you a greenish tint. A hint of color is nice. Quit being so vain that you end up looking absurd. 

• Like 8

9 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Shawn expressed her opinion of Laura Geller's eyeliners on her arm. Hmm, that drew attention away from Leah, who was doing the presentation.

Why did they put the camera on her....Leah already had them on her hand when she and Laura were talking about the colors. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

4 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

68C6B0EE-9E00-42D6-9428-AFF683860B2E.jpeg.c73ba3fb4bd10f9950e12f22644cd916.jpeg

Shawn Killinger should have been ticketed for:

Failure to yield right of way

Failure to stay in lane

Look at Leah’s face...from another moment
93F357E8-32F4-44FF-9E22-8074CB3660BB.jpeg.7fd48ff75c4b156f3df7637133765dbd.jpeg
I hope Shawn drives better than she presents.

This is from a public record available from PA's case search. I blurred some items just in case there would be an issue with them here. I have no idea what Hilliard OH is about.

235844780_trafficviolations.thumb.jpg.877701260226b0046a647974ec10e24d.jpg

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 6

I guess we know which host to avoid riding with.

Edited by LeeDenny · Reason: Is that a plea from a more serious charge?
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 8

What I posted doesn't show all the details, so here's more. As I mentioned, I have no idea what Hilliard OH is about. Both violations were in Chester County, PA.

266614851_trafficvio2014.thumb.JPG.060c5328f1bffd42a097b59ed0290f94.JPG

18774630_trafficvio2018.thumb.JPG.5e06edb3cb95d642ed7bf437844be704.JPG

Edited by RubberbandGirl
  • Useful 3

Not sure about their terminology in the report, but it sounds like she ran a red light or stop sign ("disregard traffic devices") and then turned without using her signal. That would just be a ticket, nothing that would keep her away from work.

Maybe she was preoccupied, steaming mad that Harry married Meghan instead of her! Lost her big chance to be a royal! 😁

misc pics animals skunk wearing crown illustration.jpg

• Laugh 10

On 3/24/2021 at 2:31 AM, Coffeecup said:

I can think of more appropriate words to showcase herself: narcissist, rude, buffoon......

• Like 5
  • Laugh 3

On 3/23/2021 at 5:45 AM, Coffeecup said:

After becoming a little subdued and tired at the end of the fashion show, Shawn must have gotten herself a little "something-something" on her break. When she started the midnight Laura Geller TSV show, she was suddenly so animated she was practically bouncing off the walls. She carried the energy level through the whole hour.

Pics; she kept applying multiple layers of blush on her cheekbones. She said, "I know I'm wearing a lot of makeup," but she couldn't help brushing multiple layers of the blush on as contouring. She exclaimed that contouring was great because “Everything’s like, ruhhh! Like a push-up bra.”

Well, that was a wild exaggeration, made because she was so agitated. Contouring can make a face look better, but it doesn't make it look lifted.

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty Geller 9 contour shadow collage 3-22-21.jpg

leave the "O" face at home Shawn.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2