Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Recommended Posts

Maybe she took all the crap in the garage and claims she inherited a bunch of really valuable things. Her dad might not have even worn his law school ring. With her, it’s all lies until proven otherwise. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe she thinks she can make a new pair or two of leather shoes out of the musty books?

  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, mpeeps said:

She thinks she's so intellectual and worldly!

20210317_195735.thumb.jpg.ec89a1b5fd2494adea90d9225867e734.jpg

She’s so full of shit!  She doesn’t read books she just collects them. She better start reading them. Perhaps she won’t sound so ignorant.  Ooh, leather bound law books. Those are probably a dime a dozen. And we know she won’t be reading those.  She tries to seem so sophisticated and worldly. It’s all a game or maybe a fantasy for her.  “It’s the history that feeds my soul”. Anyone here believe that?

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, AuntCarol said:

She’s so full of shit!  She doesn’t read books she just collects them. She better start reading them. Perhaps she won’t sound so ignorant.  Ooh, leather bound law books. Those are probably a dime a dozen. And we know she won’t be reading those.  She tries to seem so sophisticated and worldly. It’s all a game or maybe a fantasy for her.  “It’s the history that feeds my soul”. Anyone here believe that?

Well ...

dog and cat laughing 1 collage.jpg

  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/16/2021 at 10:03 PM, Coffeecup said:

Hooker heels on the Leah show. Old ones, I recognize them.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah show pink dress 1 3-16-21.jpg

I do not care for Shawn's elementary scrawls artwork, but I find this one particularly disconcerting.  Looks like it is meant to say Leah is a control freak.

No one else brings in their hobbies as far as I can tell.  Maybe Farmer Dan can decorate the set with his crops; Jane can bring in dance pix of her daughter's; Mary Beth can decorate with pix of her grandchildren hanging on the walls; let's bring in a family pet or two.  

And I find the yellow toe polish nauseating and I can't even see the toes.  It was ugly on day one and I can't even imagine what it looks like now.

I'm also starting to see how out of place her dress, makeup, hair is along side members of her posse.  For the most part, they look polished and clean.  Her appearance is  becoming a stark contrast.  For instance, Leah's style is so much more sophisticated--her hands appear relaxed while SK is bare-knuckling the chair arms; Leah has her legs casually crossed while SK looks like she just kicked a football.  And who thought her knotted up shirt and patterned dress in any way complimented each other?

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, Taffy Apple said:

I do not care for Shawn's elementary scrawls artwork, but I find this one particularly disconcerting.  Looks like it is meant to say Leah is a control freak.

No one else brings in their hobbies as far as I can tell.  Maybe Farmer Dan can decorate the set with his crops; Jane can bring in dance pix of her daughter's; Mary Beth can decorate with pix of her grandchildren hanging on the walls; let's bring in a family pet or two.  

And I find the yellow toe polish nauseating and I can't even see the toes.  It was ugly on day one and I can't even imagine what it looks like now.

I'm also starting to see how out of place her dress, makeup, hair is along side members of her posse.  For the most part, they look polished and clean.  Her appearance is  becoming a stark contrast.  For instance, Leah's style is so much more sophisticated--her hands appear relaxed while SK is bare-knuckling the chair arms; Leah has her legs casually crossed while SK looks like she just kicked a football.  And who thought her knotted up shirt and patterned dress in any way complimented each other?

She can't cross her legs like Leah, her thighs are too big! 

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

I'm sure her father was good as a corporate lawyer, but she makes him out to be like Perry Mason or something.  She's a far cry from a person who's knowledgeable about the most common things, in fact she's dim-witted.  Its time for her to let her father rest in piece and quit using him as a selling prop -- it's so disrespectful. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/16/2021 at 3:51 PM, AnnaCody said:

Thanks for all this great info!  I'm off to do some shopping 😀 Glad you like it so far!!  I did use Bare Minerals for quite a few years before this came along.  Looking forward to more tips on using it. 

Celebration Foundation from the Q and Pepe Le Pew, Update 2:

I love this foundation. Today I used my normal oil-control primer AND I applied my loose powder over it with a slightly damp beveled beauty blender sponge. I'm mid-way through the afternoon and not a crease or a shiny spot in sight.

I learned from a YouTube tutorial for Coty Airspun that to prevent creasing, especially under your eyes, you should apply it (loose powder) with a slightly damp sponge. I'll be damned if it doesn't work. Best tip ever. 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 5

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Wollstonecraft said:

I'm sure her father was good as a corporate lawyer, but she makes him out to be like Perry Mason or something.  She's a far cry from a person who's knowledgeable about the most common things, in fact she's dim-witted.  Its time for her to let her father rest in piece and quit using him as a selling prop -- it's so disrespectful. 

I think there are some attachment issues there. (I’ll try and leave it there.)

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

image.png.cbdf8e1a443984bc94605ac45f111106.png

Whose artwork is to the right of Shawn's shoulder? I'm guessing not hers since it isn't about her.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I don’t like her artwork either.  It’s all about Shawn!  And that is NOT “her” show. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

image.png.cbdf8e1a443984bc94605ac45f111106.png

Whose artwork is to the right of Shawn's shoulder? I'm guessing not hers since it isn't about her.

I believe Jayne Brown did the artwork on the right. (I read that somewhere on this forum or the Q forum, can't remember which.) They usually have all Shawn's artwork on her side, and all Leah/Jayne's artwork on her side, when they are doing product presentations. According to all my old screenshots of the show opening segments, this was the first time they did an opening with the artwork in the background. Usually they are seated on the part of the set with potted plants and a fake apartment balcony in the background.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

image.png.78c65e2b99d7c8205e2f539b1d9a7f7d.pngimage.png.ff9a93b67f7b0a3dbc279e710e11c506.png

Shawn                                                            Jayne

I wouldn't takes Shawn's free of charge. I'd pay money for Jayne's.

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

image.png.78c65e2b99d7c8205e2f539b1d9a7f7d.pngimage.png.ff9a93b67f7b0a3dbc279e710e11c506.png

Shawn                                                            Jayne

I wouldn't takes Shawn's free of charge. I'd pay money for Jayne's.

Jayne has talent. Shawn not so much, it's child like.

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

“Uh...wait...are there no pictures at all or just not “a lot” of pictures in these books?”

1776D589-9EFB-4E72-B5E2-018C5A7476DE.jpeg.4025eed69edd4459925c7dece1d83c8c.jpeg

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

I smell another quarantine! She's got to get another one in before rules are relaxed! She talks like hubby is a child. I added the mask and glasses.

20210319_075721_resize_64.jpg.d9b926faf3d382f708d24129d9943212.jpg

 

Edited by mpeeps
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/18/2021 at 6:26 AM, AuntCarol said:

She’s so full of shit!  She doesn’t read books she just collects them. She better start reading them. Perhaps she won’t sound so ignorant.  Ooh, leather bound law books. Those are probably a dime a dozen. And we know she won’t be reading those.  She tries to seem so sophisticated and worldly. It’s all a game or maybe a fantasy for her.  “It’s the history that feeds my soul”. Anyone here believe that?

I agree.  This bitch is SO FULL OF SHIT.  Nothing more than a poser.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

“Uh...wait...are there no pictures at all or just not “a lot” of pictures in these books?”

1776D589-9EFB-4E72-B5E2-018C5A7476DE.jpeg.4025eed69edd4459925c7dece1d83c8c.jpeg

She may need to be wearing one of her university hoodies with those law books.  She has said they make her look smarter or something fake like that.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Did not know Jayne has artwork, real artwork, on the set.  I wonder if Jayne brought hers in and then SK had to put her kindergarten paintings around.  There is no comparison IMHO.  Jayne is quite talented!

Covid scare certainly hasn't kept SK at home, has it?

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Taffy Apple said:

Covid scare certainly hasn't kept SK at home, has it?

When it’s convenient for her, it has. 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, mpeeps said:

I smell another quarantine! She's got to get another one in before rules are relaxed! She talks like hubby is a child. I added the mask and glasses.

20210319_075721_resize_64.jpg.d9b926faf3d382f708d24129d9943212.jpg

 

Looks like she’s guzzling a Dirty Martini.

very appropriate! 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Burly said:

Looks like she’s guzzling a Dirty Martini.

very appropriate! 

Or...

Shawn:  This glass hasn’t showered for three, four days!

Shawn, see how gross that sounds?

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Skunks FB pg posted last night.

@lovephilosophy is rescuing me (er, us) from my (um, our!) “I need a tropical vacation and it’s not gonna happen anytime soon!!!” malaise, w a TSV i get to kickoff Saturday at midnight. It may be my all-time favorite they’ve ever done: (4) 32oz shower gels aka T W O M E G A S so we can wash ourselves right up on a beach in paradise.#tsv #qvc #paradisefound #bubbleup #mmmgood #philosophy #vacationmode

Having someone that showers every 4 days and brags about it kicking off a shower gel TSV...oh the irony

 

  • Laugh 10
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, The Moni said:

Skunks FB pg posted last night.

@lovephilosophy is rescuing me (er, us) from my (um, our!) “I need a tropical vacation and it’s not gonna happen anytime soon!!!” malaise, w a TSV i get to kickoff Saturday at midnight. It may be my all-time favorite they’ve ever done: (4) 32oz shower gels aka T W O M E G A S so we can wash ourselves right up on a beach in paradise.#tsv #qvc #paradisefound #bubbleup #mmmgood #philosophy #vacationmode

Having someone that showers every 4 days and brags about it kicking off a shower gel TSV...oh the irony

 

She'll claim she uses it every day.

  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

1 minute ago, Coffeecup said:

She'll claim she uses it every day.

This bitch does not use that shit.  It's all a sales pitch for that stinky shit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, mpeeps said:

I smell another quarantine! She's got to get another one in before rules are relaxed! She talks like hubby is a child. I added the mask and glasses.

20210319_075721_resize_64.jpg.d9b926faf3d382f708d24129d9943212.jpg

 

Curious to see what she looked like on date night. Did she even bother to shower for Joe ? Maybe she took a bath in that martini glass ? 😝

  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/17/2021 at 10:58 PM, LeeDenny said:

Maybe she took all the crap in the garage and claims she inherited a bunch of really valuable things. Her dad might not have even worn his law school ring. With her, it’s all lies until proven otherwise. 

Most people don't wear their class rings all their lives. They buy the rings for sentimental reasons, wear them for a short time, and then store the rings for years in their jewelry boxes. I don't know any adult men of Mr. Killinger's age who wore a class ring. The only specialty rings I've seen older men wearing regularly are things like Masonic rings.

  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Benji said:

Curious to see what she looked like on date night. Did she even bother to shower for Joe ? Maybe she took a bath in that martini glass ? 😝

Well, let’s see...in her real life, she claims to: not bathe, not dress up, not bother with make up, ignores her hair and so on.

Maybe this...510D681F-9733-4A88-B94F-37284A3E850A.jpeg.f451b439b70810a047480c2bfb699593.jpeg  If he was lucky.                    

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

Her Nuface show has started. She's already mentioned skipping showers because the Nuface is so refreshing by itself.  Okay, so you can use it on certain dirty body parts, not just your face? "Nubutt"?  "Nupits"? "NuNaughtyBits"?

She has the Pebbles hairdo again. I guess it beats the rams's horn style.

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty Nuface flower shirt 1 3-19-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty Nuface flower shirt 2 pebbles hairdo 3-19-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty Nuface flower shirt 3 funny face 3-19-21.jpg

  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

Just tuned in. Holy cow with the dark under eye circles !  She is a horrible spokesperson for this device. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

“Whether it’s a weekend and I’m not showering and I’m not going to work…” she uses the Nuface.


🤮

  • Like 2
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 7

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Coffeecup said:

“Whether it’s a weekend and I’m not showering and I’m not going to work…” she uses the Nuface.


🤮

Yeah righhhhhhht Skunky.

Hey, there’s one plus, no rings so far.😅

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

If you are not participating in a dog show during work hours, you should not be wearing this shih tsu hairstyle.

You had time to apply those obtrusive lashes.  You have time to style your hair...and keep a tissue on hand, it should always be added.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Benji said:

Just tuned in. Holy cow with the dark under eye circles !  She is a horrible spokesperson for this device. 

🤔 Maybe those dark circles are why she’s always in readers.

  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Neiman said:

🤔 Maybe those dark circles are why she’s always in readers.

Absolutely. She uses them to hide behind. That’s for sure.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Dare to Scare is upon us. She's making her usual weird faces.

She just reminded us again that she has 71 MAC lipsticks and that it's her all-time favorite lipstick brand. How many of those 71 tubes are old and dried out?

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty DTS flower shirt 1 3-19-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty DTS flower shirt 2 squinting 3-19-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty DTS flower shirt 3 Elise 3-19-21.jpg

  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

Wow, neither one is looking too hot. Elise needs to ease up on the cheek fillers.

I'd love to see Terri Conn and Katrina do a beauty show. One is natural and one more glam. Both are very pretty and not annoying.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

I think she's on something tonight. Can't stop talking, can't stop fidgeting. Keeps applying product over and over her already overly made up face.

I think if she insists on demoing products on herself, she should start with a bare face, then apply things throughout the show to end with a complete look. Kind of like that OAP Stacy (?) used to do with Models Prefer. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

13 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

Wow, neither one is looking too hot. Elise needs to ease up on the cheek fillers.

I'd love to see Terri Conn and Katrina do a beauty show. One is natural and one more glam. Both are very pretty and not annoying.

Her cheek fillers are overdone. I was just thinking that maybe Elise ought to go MAC lipstick shopping with Shawn. Quite a contrast between the two in that photo with Shawn’s bright lip color and Elise with the nude (for a second I thought maybe Elise forgot to add lip color tonight).

Love that idea about Terri and Katrina doing a beauty show!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

That powder foundation she applied with a brush at the beginning of the show is way too light. She looks like a ghost. Look at the difference in color now between her face and her chest.

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty DTS flower shirt 4 face makeup too pale 3-19-21.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

I'd love to see Terri Conn and Katrina do a beauty show. One is natural and one more glam. Both are very pretty and not annoying.

I second that motion. 👍

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty DTS flower shirt 3 Elise 3-19-21.jpg

Was Elise asked to tone her beauty down in order to let Shawn shine?

Elise is looking quite frumpy, compared to her usual pretty look.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

That powder foundation she applied with a brush at the beginning of the show is way too light. She looks like a ghost. Look at the difference in color now between her face and her chest.

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty DTS flower shirt 4 face makeup too pale 3-19-21.jpg

Totally agree. It seems lots of hosts are sporting that “my face is several shades lighter than my faux tan” look these days.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, From Where I Sit said:

Just for an establishing shot, here’s what we have tonight...

7550414A-2D3F-405E-A20B-6679348386FD.jpeg.775c06b43594fce157b523e9f2a20cbc.jpeg

Same nightmare.

She wasn't listening to the oap at all, she was just interested in how to use it, and she got it half assed. She rolled that thing on her face the entire hour. She said I use this everyday, no you don't or you would know how to use it, and your face wouldn't look like it does!👵🏻

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

That powder foundation she applied with a brush at the beginning of the show is way too light. She looks like a ghost. Look at the difference in color now between her face and her chest.

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty DTS flower shirt 4 face makeup too pale 3-19-21.jpg

image.thumb.png.c4b5536bdb1c8d1efc2c5a541b81901e.png

  • Laugh 14

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size