Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Her shirts are always too small. Telltale creases at her armpit. I've noticed that a lot with Isaac's tees in general. Poor fit across top of chest. Doesn't help that her tops are much too small.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

She spent most of the show intro dancing and snapping her fingers. When Courtney told her today was National Husband Appreciation Day, she squealed with laughter and exclaimed, "There's still time!" to call up hubby. Then she immediately stepped all over Courtney (after all, Skunk is Queen of National Days) and said today was also National Cheese Ball Day. She said that meant she and Courtney could act like cheese balls. WTF? I don't think Courtney was very amused.

About her clothes, she said her T shirt was extra small, and that she'd ordered two pair of the crop pants in size 2. Yeah, Skunk, what else is new?

She did her "bottom boobies" stunt again with the pants, sticking her fingers in the back pockets and wiggling them. So vulgar.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Courtney white shirt 1 dancing 4-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Courtney white shirt 2 fingers in back pockets 4-17-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 7

“Here, let me hold a goat! I feel left out.” [grabs a goat figurine]

She was cradling the goat figurine in the midnight presentation too. She didn't want to be upstaged by the cute live goats.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Courtney white shirt 4 goat figurine 4-17-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

According to posts at the other place, Shawn said "Elise has moved on to greener pastures." I can see how some people thought she meant Elise had left QVC.  What a bitch.

Posters also said Shawn said QVC was advertising for a new sidekick. I don't think she used the word "sidekick." Anyway I think she was just blabbering. Why would they advertise? There are several part time hosts who could full the role. It's so silly that Shawn thinks she deserves a minion for her show.

I saw it live...I think she said something to the effect of "we're advertising in all the papers".....  WTF?

The Elise thing really didn't hit me like it may have others, since I knew Elise was getting another show.  Like I said in my earlier post, it just felt more like Shawn was bellyaching because she didn't have a social media person there. 

• Like 6
  • Surprise 1

Shawn was rude to Rick (again) when he came on briefly to show the new TSV, a smoker grill. She said, in a snide way, she'd heard he had a show called Rick's Rec Room, and other hosts had been invited. She was whining about how she hadn't been invited. Granted, the producer may have scripted Shawn's remarks to promote Rick's show, but we all know Shawn has a chip on her shoulder about Rick.

(Why weren't you invited? Because you're an asshole, Skunk.)

As usual, Rick let her remarks roll off his back, and kept smiling and talking about the grill.

Transcript:

Shawn: I don’t know if you guys watching know, and Courtney, maybe you do, did you know Rick has some sort of Facebook show called the Rec Room with Rick or something?

Courtney: Yes.

Shawn: Have you been on it, Court?

Courtney: I have not been invited.

[Rick starts laughing at them while he’s brushing sauce on the meat in the grill.]

Shawn: I, I, all right, it’s funny, because I have not been invited either, but then I saw Kerstin Lindquist’s social feed, and she said she had been invited after not being invited for years, and I’m just wondering, what’s so great about this Rec Room show, right?

Rick: [Outdoors with the grill. ] All this is an opening act for you guys. Come and join. And I promise when you do, I’m gonna serve food. You’re gonna get food! How about that? Hey, everybody, what’s going on at midnight? I got a lot going on at midnight. We’re literally minutes away from something that’s been cooked in the grill for the past six hours. [Opens grill lid to show food.] This has been smoking, low and slow. That’s a pork butt. That’s a prime rib. We got that and a whole lot more in what is the only Traeger Todays’ Special Value of the entire year. This sold out last year when it was the value of the day, and this is the only one for the year. Most colors, and I will tell you, we’ve got the best price available. And you know what might happen, Shawn and Coco?  We might actually have people over again. I know it sounds crazy, but it could be the best summer ever. See you in a few, ladies.

Shawn: So that Rec Room show, is that kind of like Wreck It, Ralph? [unsure what she said]

Rick: It’s kinda like that.

Courtney: [laughs] Shawn and Coco not welcome.

Rick: Kind of.

[Rick’s screen goes away. Back to Courtney and Shawn.]

Courtney: Fine, Fine. We’re not bitter.

Shawn: I mean, a little. But it’s fun, it’s fun.

She wouldn’t let it go. At the closing of the show with Courtney, after they’d finished the Kim Gravel crop pants presentation, she brought it up again.

Courtney: Shawn, this has been fun. It felt really fast.

Shawn: [making fun of Courtney’s shirt with the large Juicy logo] Juicy, I mean Courtney, it’s been really great, Yeah. Um, I just wanna say, I’m still gonna keep plugging for us to get on the Rec Room with Rick show. Most people don’t want you to get up in their grill, but tonight Rick wants you to get up in his grill, he really does.

That was a really lame joke. Grill, the TSV grill, duh.

Urban Dictionary: “get up in my grill” means someone is getting in your face. Your grill = your teeth.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Courtney white shirt 6 Rick grill TSV 4-17-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Sad 7

Shawn flashed her belly button in the presentation of A396181 Belle by Kim Gravel TripleLuxe Twill Camo Printed Capris, while pulling her shirt up to show the elastic waist. From the horizontal folds in the pants, either they were way too small (she said size 2), or she'd pulled them down. I wondered if she intended to imitate Kerstin, who loves to show her abs.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Courtney white shirt 7 shows belly button 4-17-21.jpg

• Surprise 2
  • Sad 2

She was so hyper she couldn't stand still while Courtney and Kim were presenting the crop pants. She kept moving around, doing what she must have thought were modeling poses. She just made herself look silly. The professional models know how to pose. Skunk doesn't.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Courtney white shirt 11 silly poses 4-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Courtney white shirt 12 silly poses 4-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Courtney white shirt 13 silly poses 4-17-21.jpg

• Sad 8

5 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

She opened with a lot of dancing and guitar jams8228A26A-085C-47E2-BC9A-A60F519A7051.jpeg.0f708ae5b74e4a32afc94f2049efe920.jpegB0C536B3-2EB3-44AC-B7DD-6829DF285FA6.jpeg.b6abc15e6b4e6be968071047bb10ebeb.jpeg

then ... the undershirt over the hips peaking out from under Isaac’s shirt26DB52F8-3C98-4D60-B15E-1A5DA73B61D0.jpeg.a8340b63de444cdbd80848ee8e18b4e9.jpeg

The patience the hosts and guests display, when dealing with this silly bitch is amazing.🙏 I wish I was a fly on the wall ,when they talk to their friends about working with jackass. 

Edited by Watcher25
  • Like 8

Real size XS vs fake size XS. They are both wearing the same Isaac shirt in different colors.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Courtney white shirt 14 real XS vs fake XS 4-17-21.jpg

• Like 5
  • Sad 4

Taking it easy during the Juicy Juicy Juicy presentation.

"Juicy" is one of her favorite words. Juicy soft fabric, four juicy Easy Pays, set of juicy eye shadows, etc. You'd think she would have wanted to wear the shirt with her fave word, instead of the plain white shirt.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Courtney white shirt 17 resting Juicy 4-17-21.jpg

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

Coko was selling the diamonique face covers and they put the cow in triple screen. She was totally engrossed on her phone. She deigned to look up once or twice and then went straight back to it. Camera stays on her. And she was sitting there with her fake udders in a too-tight resting on her gut again. She is an absolute cow and how she is still there is beyond me. 
(and the hair hank was there, of course)

Pics

misc pics Shawn Killinger Courtney white shirt 18 mask phone 4-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Courtney white shirt 19 mask phone 4-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Courtney white shirt 20 mask phone 4-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Courtney white shirt 21 mask phone 4-17-21.jpg

• Sad 7

She was busy texting during the Aimee Kestenberg crossbody phone bag presentation too. This time she said, "I'm just texting Mom to tell her what time her nurses are coming," as she wiped her nose. Then she went right back to her phone.

I have never seen a host be so rude, crude, and disrespectful.  You never see Courtney, Leah, or any other co-host sprawled out on a bed, sofa, or easy chair, using her phone while Shawn is doing a presentation. In fact you don't catch another host sitting there on camera, on company time, doing personal stuff on their phone -- and not giving a shit who sees it, either.

You'd think Shawn is the old feeble physically challenged woman instead of her mom. Whenever she has a co-host, she doesn't miss an opportunity to "go on break" --curl up in a chair or lie down someplace. What is the matter with her? Is her blood sugar swinging up and down, or something? Or is she just massively bored with her job? She's either bouncing off the walls, dancing and snapping her fingers, or lying around in a state of lethargy. Tonight she did that, going back and forth from one extreme to the other.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Courtney white shirt 22 handbag phone 4-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Courtney white shirt 23 handbag phone 4-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger nose wipe Aimee crossbody bag 4-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Courtney white shirt 24 handbag phone 4-17-21.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 7

Thanks for the heads up about overthere (love that!).  I always miss it because the whole thread tends to go south.

I love how one person, in defense of Shawn's wrong size clothing, says she loves her clothes with a "perfect snug fit with no excess material".

There's a difference between "ill fitting" and "snug fitting".  There's barely a difference sometimes.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 3

8 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

She spent most of the show intro dancing and snapping her fingers. When Courtney told her today was National Husband Appreciation Day, she squealed with laughter and exclaimed, "There's still time!" to call up hubby. Then she immediately stepped all over Courtney (after all, Skunk is Queen of National Days) and said today was also National Cheese Ball Day. She said that meant she and Courtney could act like cheese balls. WTF? I don't think Courtney was very amused.

She's desperately trying to be Courtney's friend.  Desperate to be anybody's friend and desperate to be young again.

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

22 hours ago, rocketinu said:

She needs a bitch slap badly.

vyvgOzA.gif  Ker-POW !!!!!!!

• Like 10
  • Laugh 1

22 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

She's either bouncing off the walls, dancing and snapping her fingers, or lying around in a state of lethargy. Tonight she did that, going back and forth from one extreme to the other.

bWcxxmp.jpg

Just seems to be the constant bipolar roller-coaster ride that Shawn is always on !!!

Edited by Day2Day · Reason: pic
  • Like 7

In the cringeworthy opening Skunks said "I'm feeling dirty, is that ok" with a come hither look. Trying to be sexy in her usual slutty way. How is this appropriate on a shopping channel? I wish Coco would've replied "perhaps a shower is in order".

Coco did the air guitar so of course after she stopped and was speaking Skunks had to copy and play air guitar too.

• Like 3
  • Sad 6

3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

"I'm just texting Mom to tell her what time her nurses are coming," 

And she had to announce this?

I think she has a very thinly veiled contempt for her mother.

Sounds like her mom has more than one nurse. I hope she is okay. I guess Shawn wants to sow the seed of seriousness when it comes to her mother's health.

Calculating and exploitative.

• Like 5
  • Sad 9

This nasty bitch knows exactly what she's doing with regards to Elise. How I'd love for Elise to confront Shawn during one of her presentations.  End it with a bitch slap.

I watched Rick's Rec room interview with Kerstin and it seemed to me he was taking a dig at Shawnie Sue, when he said something along the lines of, "sooner or later a hosts true colors are going to show up on the air....."

• Like 8
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 6

Shawn only knows bathroom and gutter humor and she insults the Q and it's viewers by getting away with it. It makes her stand out in her mind. I really hope Monifa doesn't have to replace Elise because she's a newbie!!  No other host wants the job. Bad enough Leah has to do a show with her on Tues. Coco works with her but seperates herself from Skunky except for those Shawn Saves Christmas shows.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 5
  • Sad 2

22 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

Sounds like her mom has more than one nurse. I hope she is okay. I guess Shawn wants to sow the seed of seriousness when it comes to her mother's health.

As I said, she plays the martyr very well with Mom, Dad, stepson, her own made up health issues, not to mention how she just needs to get away in these terrible times.  I wish just once she would show where the melanoma was on her toe--she loves her feet so much, let's see the scar, mis-shape, etc.  Her foot fetish minions would go cuhrazy, as she would say.

Shawn doesn't cook, bathe, or probably much else at home, so housekeepers nurses might be needed so the old lady doesn't starve to death (she doesn't look like she's at the point where she would need round-the-clock care).  I'm sure Joe can do only so much.  What is up with his hair salon venture?

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

18 hours ago, Aerohalen said:

no offense but many people do that with a waaaaay smaller paycheck.

and a houseful of kids, husband, dog, and or cat, chauffeuring kids to sports, dance, cooking dinner plus they work, & grocery shop, and manage to shower everyday! She has no idea how most of the real world lives.

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 11
  • Useful 1

She’s either the self-appointed or the sanctioned, head of the Committee to Bridge the Gap. She and whoever serves on the committee are charged with the responsibility of crossing the boundaries between the old guard qvc customers and the newer prospective ones.

casual clothing, more hip manner of speaking and urban phrases, behavioral commotion - aka acting like a true oddball, use of cell phone at work and so on

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shawn’s particular oddities have been packaged to suit her self-promotion as an important influencer, which seems to be her desperate endgame. She crescendos her oddities as bait and banks on the effect translating into sales.

She likes to think of herself as a disrupter. So being viewed as ‘not a team player’ suits her just fine. She’d rather be a negative stand out, grabbing attention. She’s never wanted to be anything but that. It’s not authentic though. It’s all a game with her.

• Like 10
  • Useful 1

5 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Pics

misc pics Shawn Killinger Courtney white shirt 18 mask phone 4-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Courtney white shirt 19 mask phone 4-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Courtney white shirt 20 mask phone 4-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Courtney white shirt 21 mask phone 4-17-21.jpg

Shawn is a mean girl.

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 12

28 minutes ago, RubberbandGirl said:

1418094479_shawnnosewipe149croprev.gif.6165cb28e9305008885ad1e0ad0917e5.gif

You do look dirty Shawn, and you are 1 lazy ass. 

7 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Well said @From Where I Sit!  I bet she really thinks she's an influencer. 

An influencer...Shawn you aged out of that years ago!!!

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Did she really say at the top of the show that she was feeling dirty? I wasn’t hearing , only viewing for a bit.

Loved it when Erin Moseley tried to compliment 🤢 Shawn on wearing her headband and Erin added as a suggestion that Shawn should really wear more headbands. 😙

Shawn semi-responded. She really didn’t pay Erin much attention. Shawn was too busy playing at being on her phone and being absorbed in that, as if that was appropriate. But the producer and cameraman were on her, with a purpose I guess.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

I bet she really thinks she's an influencer. 

Well, she has influenced me not to watch her - does that count?

• Like 3
  • Laugh 16

3 hours ago, CandyApple said:

It’s like she’s publicly exercising control over her mother. 
I wonder if there are “issues” in that relationship. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 1

8 minutes ago, hummingbird said:

you wonder?   LOL 

invalid Mother stuck with her daughter, sounds like a Lifetime movie 

Betty Davis/Joan Crawford and anyone!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6

3 hours ago, CandyApple said:

Yes, there are two nurses. During the past couple of weeks Shawn did a shout-out to them, told them how much she appreciated them, and said they were her mother's "angels." I think she said their names were Susan and Natalie. Well, Lo needs some people around her who act like angels, because Shawn seems to be pretty hostile. Granted, having an elderly disabled parent living with you is stressful, even when you love them very much. But Shawn comes across as resentful. She never showed that attitude about her father. She worshipped him, and sees her mother as a burden. (Just my opinion.)

• Like 14
  • Sad 3

Why couldn't she respect her mother's privacy and thank them privately? Or, if she is too busy at work rubbing her nose and sitting around the set, why not leave gift bags on the kitchen table with Philosophy bubble bath in them to show her appreciation? She is not a radio DJ that should be doing shout outs to people taking care of her mother.

Spend more time giving the specs of a product instead of talking about everything but, including other people's business and your stupid made up stories.

• Like 11

23 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Granted, having an elderly disabled parent living with you is stressful, even when you love them very much. But Shawn comes across as resentful. She never showed that attitude about her father. She worshipped him, and sees her mother as a burden. (Just my opinion.)

Yes ^

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

Why couldn't she respect her mother's privacy and thank them privately? Or, if she is too busy at work rubbing her nose and sitting around the set, why not leave gift bags on the kitchen table with Philosophy bubble bath in them to show her appreciation? She is not a radio DJ that should be doing shout outs to people taking care of her mother.

Spend more time giving the specs of a product instead of talking about everything but, including other people's business and your stupid made up stories.

What privacy? She mentions that her mother is "physically and dexterity challenged" in numerous product presentations, almost every time she does a show. Just a couple of days ago she went into a big routine about how her mother has trouble bending over the sink to wash her face (so she needed a Campanelli makeup remover cloth). She told us how many Isaac turtlenecks her mother ordered, and what colors they were. I think she told us the sizes too, and she says her mother is a plus size. She tells us which products her mother asked her to order -- fashions, beauty products, household items, computers, etc. She tells us which of her own things, like the epilator, she loaned her mother, so she has to order another one for herself. She kept repeating her mother's age until her mother told her to stop (now she just says ""in her 80s" instead of specifying 83 or 84). She told us her mother is busty. She told us her mother's hair is thinning. It just goes on and on.

• Like 1
  • Sad 12

In the entire time she’s been there, she’s made it quite clear she has issues with her mother. Now she’s becoming more intrusive. She’s not a good person. 

• Like 12

3 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

Did she really say at the top of the show that she was feeling dirty?

Yep and followed it with "is that ok"?  She expected Coco to reply? I believe Coco said "I don't even know what to say."

Vid is on her FB page.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

59 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

She kept repeating her mother's age until her mother told her to stop (now she just says ""in her 80s" instead of specifying 83 or 84).

So we have proof that her mother is not ok with divulging "All About Lo" info. 

If Lo doesn't want people to know her age, would she want Shawn to talk about more personal things, including the ins and outs of her health status? 

Sure, it feeds Shawn's narrative of a put upon daughter, toiling to earn her wages while having headaches back at home, constantly needing down time to deal.

Narcissists focus on their victimhood, as we have seen in several examples at the Q.

I saw her mom interacting with another family member on IG, and you could hear the love and joy in Lo's voice.  And thankfully the nurses are nice.  She's probably glad Shawn is out of the house three times a week. 

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 10
  • Laugh 1

16 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

Right. And she said, “coco, look at your phone, I just sent you something”

She played that same game when she signed off with discount Isaac, Jackie. “I just sent you something.you’re gonna like it”

Shawn ain’t a team player, but she sure as all get out, is a game player.

I don't like that mean shit she does. She said that to Courtney so Erin would feel left out.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Sad 5

1D97F21B-104A-4AF7-9F73-72D77F9D031C.jpeg.3833c13a78a9a288093be70a71d0e60e.jpeg2E7A6A81-D303-4A73-8714-FD748F6C98B4.jpeg.f0b748fcf5baa18cb4186be86f81cd45.jpeg

Does she always have to have her feet up?!

At home, at work, on the dashboard??

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

On 4/16/2021 at 11:44 PM, From Where I Sit said:

Look at this...getting haggard (Shawn) and stranger looking (Dr. Kaplan)

974B24B8-E8DE-4F72-898A-CE06709AC7D1.jpeg.6b2dae6647d335b2943e2ded6fa5334c.jpeg

and of course, she drank the kool aid, and forgot to wipe her mouth clean

What a nasty resting bitch face. Why does she have lipstick all over her mouth and not just on her lips🤡

• Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

IMHO, Ms. Skunky K is more repulsive than the runner up by a million times. For me, that is former host Stevie B. 

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1

1 hour ago, lazyfaire said:

1D97F21B-104A-4AF7-9F73-72D77F9D031C.jpeg.3833c13a78a9a288093be70a71d0e60e.jpeg2E7A6A81-D303-4A73-8714-FD748F6C98B4.jpeg.f0b748fcf5baa18cb4186be86f81cd45.jpeg

Does she always have to have her feet up?!

At home, at work, on the dashboard??

Out the window!

On vacation again!!!

• Sad 5

Being pleasant on air apparently won't get you much.  I wonder if Gabby or Stacey or Nancy watch her and wonder what the hell?

• Like 9
  • Sad 3

I was puzzling over Stevie B (thinking it was a female) but then realized duh it's Steve Bryant. Sharing in case anyone else is having a slow brain day today like I am.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 2