Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

12 hours ago, mpeeps said:

IM said Skunky was so smart to post this travel throwback on IG as a fashion Renaissance is coming as we start traveling and dressing for it again.

"Full disclosure" here quoting our Shawn. I had to venture out and about yesterday and I just don't see any fashion Renaissance yet! 

20210312_081453_compress34_resize_95.jpg.4e0d18ce7af710873a3516bec5ddb3c8.jpg

20210312_082844.thumb.jpg.bd1bbbef60a03a614a3f9713a50ba455.jpg

You just know she thinks she looks really hot here.

• Laugh 2
  • Sad 3

Diane Gilman wins over Shawn tonight.  No Shawn for me.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, MisterShrug said:

So the program guide says that tonight at midnight EST, Shawn will spend Hour 4 of her Friday night siege on viewers' eyes and minds on-air shift presenting the DynaTrap. 😵 😱

"I'm not normally a flying-insect trap kinda girl... but THIS flying-insect trap..." 🤣

6E79AD4C-70C2-4E24-A0FA-D45B08A67BEF.jpeg.eff41d0d2e1a8bdd89e86efccb404436.jpeg

I can’t wait!

• Laugh 12

Haha, she has to spend an hour looking at dead bugs! Not very mad cool, huh?

• Laugh 5

Who cares what she likes and dislikes. Who cares how much money she spends. She just needs to present the items and not inject her feelings. She is so tacky and hideous. She is so full of it. QVC needs to get rid of her!

Edited by BichonBoys
  • Like 7

17 minutes ago, Friday said:

She seems extra orange tonight.

She's selling tanner right now. Sophie looks super crispy and stringy. Yuck.

• Like 4
  • Surprise 2

1 minute ago, emmawoodhouse said:

She's selling tanner right now. Sophie looks super crispy and stringy. Yuck.

She looks like she's been dipped in bronze.

• Laugh 4

15 hours ago, mpeeps said:

IM was really into her last night. Loved her look and really appreciated her IG post! She said she was "so like" ordering everything in all colors. A few on IG are happy to see them together. 

Skunky was dancing alot. Even did the floss as IM was talking. Too much stretching and pulling on fabrics and focus on her exposed feet.

20210312_075937.thumb.jpg.7fd0eedbb040ff4f5a1b5150dd313994.jpg20210312_080005.thumb.jpg.4814a69e6e21a003b3a303f44d40618f.jpg

20210312_081038_compress74.thumb.jpg.369fde84817b7dce9c419c1a13a7f281.jpg

She's a goddamn mess.. enough said

• Like 12

Shawn obnoxiously telling Laurie Felt that not being able to travel is "killing her soul" . .  Laurie seemed rather unphased. Shawn then asks Laurie if she's going to Grammy's Sunday and Laurie said rather thankfully and fortunately they are NOT. lol!!! 

20210313_031927.thumb.jpg.c22cbee5c343ab0c0d8ee4ab17728720.jpg

Making dumb faces with Laura G.20210313_031957.thumb.jpg.94f047ad3f84830203cd6521baeca900.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 3

Too bad a huge swarm of bees wasn't unleashed to attack those large hideous flowers she's wearing.

• Laugh 9

She did a lot of index finger pointing during the Dynatrap presentation. I noticed it because I haven't seen her do it so much in a presentation before.

Sample dialogue:

“There is one thing about bonding with nature that keeps me from bonding with nature. I’m not a fan of reptiles, and I loathe bugs.”

“Wait and watch while the quality of your outdoor life changes.”

“[looks at container of dead bugs and makes noise of disgust] Just… no. If anyone wants to know, this is why it really takes me a lot to get one with nature. But of course with Dynatrap, and we have one, our patio is a delightful place to spend time, which wouldn’t normally be the case because, Shawn [the OAP was also named Shawn], we live near a creek, we are completely surrounded by woods. There’s a barn next door. There used to be horses. Like, there’s a lot of flying things. And so, um, can I just say, we’re really busy on the phone lines…”  Later, she mentioned the barn and the horses again, and said when the horses were there, there were more large bugs around. Yep, Shawn, horse manure attracts lots of flies.

misc pics Shawn Killinger hands finger pointing Dynatrap 7 collage 1 3-13-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger hands finger pointing Dynatrap 8 collage 2 3-13-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

She did part of the presentation in a lounge chair. In the third picture, she made a face when a caller told her how big the bugs were in Texas.

misc pics Shawn Killinger bugs Dynatrap resting in chair 4 collage 1 3-13-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

She wiped her nose too, about 10 minutes before the end of the one-hour presentation. (Product video only shows about the first 15 minutes.)

misc pics Shawn Killinger nose wipe Dynatrap bug thing 1 3-13-21.jpg

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 3

I recommend reading up on bug zappers if anyone is interested in buying them. It seems like they don't really kill many mosquitoes, or other biting bugs that are attracted by scent (and not light). Even if they do kill those, they also kill a lot of bugs that are pollinators or that are food for song birds, etc. Just my two cents.

• Like 4
  • Useful 6

6 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

She did part of the presentation in a lounge chair. In the third picture, she made a face when a caller told her how big the bugs were in Texas.

misc pics Shawn Killinger bugs Dynatrap resting in chair 4 collage 1 3-13-21.jpg

I think this is how Shawn is all spring and summer. I don't think she goes further then her front porch and is always reclining probably with wine.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, LeeDenny said:

I recommend reading up on bug zappers if anyone is interested in buying them. It seems like they don't really kill many mosquitoes, or other biting bugs that are attracted by scent (and not light). Even if they do kill those, they also kill a lot of bugs that are pollinators or that are food for song birds, etc. Just my two cents.

Speaking as someone for whom mosquitoes think is one of the most wonderful persons on the planet (don't even get me started on noseeums), I wonder if it works better for those who are skeeter magnets.  Lure 'em in and hope they get close enough to be zapped.  But I have definitely heard of how the zappers will attract non-nuisance bugs.

• Like 2

OT, but we have our yard sprayed with cedar oil by an organic pest management company and it works like magic on mosquitos (and ticks).

• Like 2
  • Useful 6

15 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

And always with the misplaced, unfortunate pleats above her breasts. Garmentidum Interruptis.689F2F89-0589-4DB8-A3A2-2961382826C5.jpeg.4a4d25e694211a848ef2876c44860224.jpeg

This really makes her look dumpy.

• Like 7

Doing a drive by today @ 5pm, Caro is signing off and says she'll be back tomorrow @ 7am. 

Earlier in the week Sandra was presenting the TSV, not sure what time her shift started. The next day I saw her on, at I forget what time. (during the day)

Why doesn't Skunko have her shifts mixed up @ different times of the day/night as other hosts do?  Why does she have off almost every weekend? 

Which brings me to the question who is Skunks bl*wi#ng at corporate?

• Like 4
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, The Moni said:

Which brings me to the question who is Skunks bl*wi#ng at corporate?

Programmer Jennifer?

• Laugh 8

15 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Multicolor fingernails with a Dynatrap container of dead bugs.

misc pics Shawn Killinger hands nail polish different colors Dynatrap dead bugs 1 3-13-21.jpg

Must be a new trend with kids in Middle School, so of course she has to copy she's mad cool after all😏

44 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

Programmer Jennifer?

Nothing would surprise me!

• Like 3
  • Laugh 3

Last night @ 19:56 "So far I've ordered everything in the show. I'm just so surprised my cc hasn't called yet because honestly the amount of spending I did before the show this as well is something that I've ordered". (LF pointelle maxi cardigan) "I ordered the navy/coral, I should've gotten both colors. I'm great at spending money but I'm also great at saving up money for splurg-y items. I'm not really a pointelle person..."

🤢

Edited by The Moni
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 6

41 minutes ago, The Moni said:

Last night @ 19:56 "So far I've ordered everything in the show. I'm just so surprised my cc hasn't called yet because honestly the amount of spending I did before the show this as well is something that I've ordered". (LF pointelle maxi cardigan) "I ordered the navy/coral, I should've gotten both colors. I'm great at spending money but I'm also great at saving up money for splurg-y items. I'm not really a pointelle person..."

🤢

This is the woman who was moaning in December that she spent too much money shopping, and she vowed to buy nothing during the month of January. Whatever she did or did not buy in January, I see she's back to blowing money again now. She said she's so good at saving money, and said her favorite thing is traveling -- so why isn't she saving her money for some nice trips? Within a few months, the pandemic may be under control enough for tourists to travel again.

Unless she's lying, saying she buys all these clothes just to encourage the viewers to buy them.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, RubberbandGirl said:

1683152948_shawnface031221.png.1f96039e1fa677c7893c450ee766d281.png

Shawn Killinger: Portrait of a Trainwreck

Electronic media, 2021

Edited by Syringa Vulgaris · Reason: literary excellence
  • Laugh 7

21 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

This is the woman who was moaning in December that she spent too much money shopping, and she vowed to buy nothing during the month of January. Whatever she did or did not buy in January, I see she's back to blowing money again now. She said she's so good at saving money, and said her favorite thing is traveling -- so why isn't she saving her money for some nice trips? Within a few months, the pandemic may be under control enough for tourists to travel again.

Unless she's lying, saying she buys all these clothes just to encourage the viewers to buy them.

She's lying. Anything for a sale. 🙄

• Like 10

1 hour ago, The Moni said:

I'm just so surprised my cc hasn't called yet because honestly the amount of spending I did before the show this as well is something that I've ordered".

Her encouraging racking up credit card debt to shop is so insidious. She such a liar to boot.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

I don't think she's buying any of them , 

it's just yakking 

the Laurie Felt ? sweater is nice , 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

I think that she shops a lot and buys a lot, just not from QVC.

pajamas and loungewear?

which we ARE ALL wearing 

NOT

• Like 7

2 hours ago, hummingbird said:

the Laurie Felt ? sweater is nice , 

That’s why I edited my comment above. I mentioned it being a Laurie Felt sweater but wasn’t sure and couldn’t find it on the website. 🤪 maybe it sold out. It is cute. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

That’s why I edited my comment above. I mentioned it being a Laurie Felt sweater but wasn’t sure and couldn’t find it on the website. 🤪 maybe it sold out. It is cute. 

This one?  I really like it, so much so that it sat in my cart for a time.  Worried it will pill, due to the fabric content.  But it's calling my name none-the-less.  Price is a bit much, too....maybe I'll wait until it goes on clearance.

https://www.qvc.com/Laurie-Felt-Cashmere-Blend-Daisy-Print-Sweater.product.A394841.html?sc=IROA

• Like 3

2 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

This one?  I really like it, so much so that it sat in my cart for a time.  Worried it will pill, due to the fabric content.  But it's calling my name none-the-less.  Price is a bit much, too....maybe I'll wait until it goes on clearance.

https://www.qvc.com/Laurie-Felt-Cashmere-Blend-Daisy-Print-Sweater.product.A394841.html?sc=IROA

cute , price is high for TJMarshalls type garment, 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Reminds me of a blouse or camp shirt that DvF made for QVC years ago. Only it was in silk. Boy, that was a great line of clothing she did for the Q. Wish I hadn’t grown out of mine. 😞

• Like 4

On 3/12/2021 at 8:53 PM, sauce62 said:

You just know she thinks she looks really hot here.

She looks like she smells

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Last week she posted this...

33310D29-F8E8-4288-940B-734A7353A961.jpeg.c6b5a366ac383f23909c57a4d36a6ed4.jpeg

But this what I saw. (It didn’t really look like Skunky to me.) I was getting a...long lost cousin of Pippi Longstocking vibe. Her name is Trippy.

A94E3FDB-2005-41DB-85FF-6A6A2E6543FE.jpeg.f3d773d5bb1ab9c0afb6968bb0d5dd9d.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 9

On 3/12/2021 at 9:49 PM, From Where I Sit said:

6E79AD4C-70C2-4E24-A0FA-D45B08A67BEF.jpeg.eff41d0d2e1a8bdd89e86efccb404436.jpeg

I can’t wait!

She looks kinda hefty; spoken as a hefty girl since last year - but it's coming off.. if it would get above 14 degrees

• Like 5

On 3/13/2021 at 5:03 AM, Coffeecup said:

Multicolor fingernails with a Dynatrap container of dead bugs.

misc pics Shawn Killinger hands nail polish different colors Dynatrap dead bugs 1 3-13-21.jpg

disgusting fingernails.. just my opinion

• Like 4

It's worth taking a look at the comments on Skunks FB page under her 3/12/21 @ 10:10pm video.

They address:

Her telling us in TV land she purchases everything. And bragging about it.

Her looking orange.

Ordering while on air.

Her wishing she was in LF league.

Here's a sneak peek:

I love you Shawn, but please STOP talking about everything you order, their are a lot of people who are struggling right now and it's just not nice to continually brag about all your orders.

Above post has 9 replies.

• Like 7
  • Surprise 1