Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Recommended Posts


Shawn’s “National Day” joke went over like a lead balloon. She started this Lug TSV presentation all gushy and excited about the day.

 

Shawn: Amy? Hi, Stacy! Hi girls! Do you know what today is?

OAP Amy and model Stacy: [silence]

Shawn: It’s National Sibling Day. So ---

Amy: I don’t have any siblings!

Shawn: [without missing a beat] No, but you’ve got, but you’ve got two kids, so each of them can celebrate.  

Amy: Okay.

Shawn: So you can live vicariously.

Amy: [silence]

 

F14349 Lug RFID Medium Crossbody with Wallet - Ranger and Rodeo 2

misc pics Shawn Killinger luggage Lug 2-bag set 1 4-09-21.jpg

  • Laugh 7
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

I don’t know if she practices this stuff at home or if she manages to pull this stuff off on air due to her proclivity toward using sexual innuendo and grossness but...

EB55809B-94E6-4BDF-8785-A9DA5E7D82E8.jpeg.c1af4c07c6d7da3d81cc73de8fc6866a.jpeg

there was the blob from the self tanner, that also could be mistaken for male anatomy and she slightly moved the mitt so that the erect dollop jiggled. 


And then there was another moment that was difficult to ignore...

957D5339-5469-4B96-AE97-537D759AD348.jpeg.3adc6d7f62ac3b2fb9b89d65eb2e5128.jpegwhen she got cut off from speaking yet held this pucker for what seemed like an inordinate amount of time. She waited like this ^ until there was an opening for her to add her comment.  She was so taken with her lips that she coated in the Twofaced lip injection gloss item.

I thought, she gets paid to come to work and stare at herself? While still with the self tanner guy, and adoring herself in the mirror, monitors and any other reflective surface, she leaned forward a bit more and was showing some cleavage, but she seemed to self-correct that and dropped quickly back to an upright and locked position. Well, sort of.  Thats about when I bailed.  😗

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Shawn’s “National Day” joke went over like a lead balloon. She started this Lug TSV presentation all gushy and excited about the day.

So did her earlier one with Laura Geller about National Day of renaming yourself? Lead balloon also. Laura Geller, when pushed, said she’d rename herself after someone at the Q who also has LG as her initials - Lori Grenier! To which Shawn laughed and mocked Geller for failing the question, mocking her really.

  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post

I don't recall hearing her claiming to be a Lug Nut with the tsv. She's acting like Lug is beneath her but doing us all a favor presenting it to us, rather sloppily I must add!  And Amy Lug OAP is not fun for her. ALL business. Like a robot.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 7
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

More rubber faces from presentation of A455103 Too Faced Lip Injection Power Plumping Lip Gloss

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty lip gloss Too Faced 6 collage 1 4-09-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty lip gloss Too Faced 7 collage 2 4-09-21.jpg

If the Too Faced OAP is using the lip plumping product, it isn’t working.

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty lip gloss Too Faced 5 the OAP 4-09-21.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

Forgot to mention that, of course, Skunky's favorite tsv Lug bag is the red maple leaf but never mentioned her favorite place Canada when I was watching at least, but the OAP has mentioned it!  I wonder if she was told to curb the vacation talk. 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Forgot to mention that, of course, Skunky's favorite tsv Lug bag is the red maple leaf but never mentioned her favorite place Canada when I was watching at least, but the OAP has mentioned it!  I wonder if she was told to curb the vacation talk. 

Ami is Canadian. I'm also surprised that Skunky didn't work the Great White North into her sales pitch. 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, mpeeps said:

WAAAYYY! too many close ups tonight.  I thought it was in poor taste that she said in honor of Prince Philip they were presenting two items from London tonight!  UGH!!  She also said they still haven't filled Elise's co-host position yet and had no one to talk to!  Poor thing!! 

20210410_003059.thumb.jpg.a2903fbb7bb419d6db46f13b1f9428ee.jpg20210410_003117.thumb.jpg.aace9e414b4b5c05f9eb6558d4d257e7.jpg20210410_003126.thumb.jpg.ec736ae2a235b11ed4b481fa5c411542.jpg

YUCK

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/10/2021 at 2:14 AM, Burly said:

Leave Prince Philip out of your tacky sales patter Shawn. We don’t need you poking your snot nose into our royal family’s business! 😑

It was in bad taste, she's never appropriate. She should have been told about it. That's why we have a million news channels, oh that's right you couldn't make it in real news.

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Why QVC and Shawn and company think that it’s so wonderful to broadcast entire shows with such distorted visuals, is beyond me.

Shawn is distorted enough in a regular camera shot, let alone in this extreme sustained close up format.

  • Like 6
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

image.png.dc63cdc49fb0d82362122825f9b7491d.png

OMGosh this is so funny I keep going back to look💋🤣

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/8/2021 at 2:23 PM, JohnnyStar5 said:

54vob3.jpg.ebd1a83d8c8b1fe0cdd365cb0b627f18.jpg

Size xxs, wrinkled legs.  PLEASE!

On 4/9/2021 at 11:54 PM, CandyApple said:

Shawn is way too close to the camera.

I feel like I am being attacked by her lips and hands.

I actually said "move the F back!" to the tv.

That Westmore woman has morphed into a waxen version of her formerly pretty self.  I can't look.

Back to Dateline:  Secrets Uncovered... 

Try New Adventures of Old Christine or Everybody Loves Raymond.  They kill all the qvc

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, AuntCarol said:

You are so good RubberbandGirl!

HAHAHA .... TOO FUNNY ! ! !

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Well, we know Shawn just loooves her National Days. Let's see: she'll be on air Monday April 12 and Tuesday April 13. Monday is National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day (among other things), and Tuesday is National Scrabble Day. Will she eat a GCS on Monday, and play Scrabble with Leah on Tuesday?

She will be on Cloud 9 if she is on air Friday April 16. That is National Wear Your Pajamas to Work Day.

https://nationaldaycalendar.com/april/

 

misc pics Shawn Killinger pajamas Hochman 2 10-17-20.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Well, we know Shawn just loooves her National Days. Let's see: she'll be on air Monday April 12 and Tuesday April 13. Monday is National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day (among other things), and Tuesday is National Scrabble Day. Will she eat a GCS on Monday, and play Scrabble with Leah on Tuesday?

She will be on Cloud 9 if she is on air Friday April 16. That is National Wear Your Pajamas to Work Day.

https://nationaldaycalendar.com/april/

 

misc pics Shawn Killinger pajamas Hochman 2 10-17-20.jpg

I'd like to see her do a 4/20 show.

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, AuntCarol said:

You are so good RubberbandGirl!

Thank you! Must also thank @Coffeecup who gave me the idea, and posted that picture of Skunko which was a perfect fit!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

"Because middle age and pre menopause"

What an uneducated twit! There's perimenopause and menopause.  No such thing as pre menopause.

Yes, I hope her menopause years are hell, she deserves it. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Not just a friend!! Tito is her BFF!  She's pathetic. Keep hatin' Shawn!!

20210411_151235.thumb.jpg.fe3e2a0b22788bbcc0e4f8da835f187e.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

Tito's reference = another way for her to insert her cool drinking habit into the conversation

There are no carbs in vodka, Tito's or other brands.  Vodka is one of the lowest calorie alcohols out there.  I guess it depends on what you're mixing it with - if you're not drinking it straight.  I believe she's mentioned several times she likes Tito's and soda, so that pretty much means Tito's isn't the problem.

How about she eats like crap?  She says she can't cook.  So a lot of takeout? 

A lot of lounging around on sofas at home and at work, maybe?

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I thought she was a big bourbon drinker, and then a big wine drinker, now Tito's. Or is it all three in one day? Or is it whatever makes her seem mad cool or "the bomb dot com"?

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Tito's reference = another way for her to insert her cool drinking habit into the conversation

There are no carbs in vodka, Tito's or other brands.  Vodka is one of the lowest calorie alcohols out there.  I guess it depends on what you're mixing it with - if you're not drinking it straight.  I believe she's mentioned several times she likes Tito's and soda, so that pretty much means Tito's isn't the problem.

How about she eats like crap?  She says she can't cook.  So a lot of takeout? 

A lot of lounging around on sofas at home and at work, maybe?

I don't understand when people say I can't cook. If you can read you can cook, you don't want to cook is the real reason, not I can't.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

46F120A5-A23A-49D1-9932-3F6A775AEA45.jpeg.b0a31c24d220d57f329e204f08dca450.jpeg

wig. 

C80BB962-BEE0-4018-9444-44A4B8EDA4F4.jpeg.940e4b9b1ba4724aafe968ed728fc282.jpeg

wig. And denim and co.  Tonight she’s 5’6”.

wait.  Now she’s 5’5” and in an xxs.

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

46F120A5-A23A-49D1-9932-3F6A775AEA45.jpeg.b0a31c24d220d57f329e204f08dca450.jpeg

wig. 

C80BB962-BEE0-4018-9444-44A4B8EDA4F4.jpeg.940e4b9b1ba4724aafe968ed728fc282.jpeg

wig. And denim and co.  Tonight she’s 5’6”.

Just said she was 5'5".  

She's in rhe xxs. No surprise there.

Thought her hair looked good tonight. Actually thought she got a haircut but it's a wig. She hates it as she placed a shiny barrette  in the part.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

First she said 5’6”, then 5’5”. Then she acted (like always) like she always does, swishing her head back and forth as to ask someone off camera about what size she’s wearing. Then she said, “oh yes, I’m in an xxs! right.”

that kind of mild confusion is what is unhelpful for people hanging on her size references (height, garment). And she fudges sizes and truths. It always comes back to clarity and trust. And she’s unreliable in those two areas. 😗

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I kind of like the dress. She totally screwed up the "fabrication" in her intro, and was called out by Gary. Who's in charge there? I noticed on Saturday night when Courtney was presenting a Radley (?) bag, neither she nor THE OAP could get the colors right. They weren't even close. OAP seriously had no clue. She had ONE job to do lol. I looked at the website because the color names were so completely off. What is happening to this world? On a similar note, it seems like I catch a spelling error on the news almost daily. That just didn't used to happen. 

  • Like 5
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

Skunky wore a variety of wigs and hair colors at midnight! Even down to her wig cap at one point. Shared her with and without wig dos. I originally thought the blonde bob was her real hair unwashed of course and looking greasy. She thought Toni was remote from Florida but Toni said she was in Oklahoma City. I guess Skunky is thinking of Toni's hsn days in Tampa? Skunky was working in overdrive. I'm sure her BFF Tito waited up for her and even greeted her at the door! Or maybe was even waiting for her in the car!

20210413_011655.thumb.jpg.c874966edb3b7c8d502d86c2cbe372c1.jpg20210413_012113.jpg.d4a5d3f7bddeadee3636cb4ee53ca25a.jpg20210413_012040.jpg.271a98fce5f5b1692447397a9cb39e0c.jpg20210413_011615.thumb.jpg.1315ea2aefecaaf7bfa810db89f736b5.jpg20210413_011634.jpg.d2e5b51534c50dd4ef601464977766d0.jpg20210413_011718.jpg.76e2701f824a83a02e7ac93c1a345b47.jpg20210413_011555.jpg.53e6cbfda97983fe33cd4c141178eae7.jpg20210413_011522.thumb.jpg.a8a9740f6f3c6f036cce82c9545c7b24.jpg

 

Edited by mpeeps
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

I don't think any of those wigs flattered her. The spiky brown wig was a disaster. She looked like she'd slept outdoors beside a dumpster.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 15

Share this post


Link to post

Nose wipe in closeup, at 5:22  A395407 Toni Brattin Choice of Three Heat Styleable Wigs

 

misc pics Shawn Killinger nose wipe Toni Brattin wigs 1 4-13-21.jpg

  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 8

Share this post


Link to post

This is becoming a sad joke. How is this going to attract younger customers ?

 

46F120A5-A23A-49D1-9932-3F6A775AEA45.jpeg.b0a31c24d220d57f329e204f08dca450.jpeg

  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

It’s better than Shawn’s own hair (most of the time). Give the sparkly barrette a miss though Shawnee, you’re fifty not five. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post

”My name in this one, I’ve decided, is Rory. I’m an L.A. hair stylist and on weekends I like to do competitive sudoku.”

misc pics Shawn Killinger hair wigs Toni Brattin shag 1 4-13-21.jpg

  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Elle820 said:

you don't want to cook is the real reason, not I can't.

This is precisely the reason that I'm neither chef nor cook...

I can however:

1) Make coffee in a coffee maker

2) Put my cup of coffee in a microwave

3) Boil water....put in pasta

4) Throw some meat patties of some kind or other in a pan with olive oil and/or butter

5) And other types of "cooking/heating up" that I may find necessary

And I come from a line of Greeks (on my mom's side) that could cook..

I don't have the gene...I'm happy to say

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Shawn’s before wig pic looks like she put a lot of effort into making her hair look like that, yet it’s a style she would never wear on air or probably ever leave the house with. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

”My name in this one, I’ve decided, is Rory. I’m an L.A. hair stylist and on weekends I like to do competitive sudoku.”

misc pics Shawn Killinger hair wigs Toni Brattin shag 1 4-13-21.jpg

I failed to mention all the "alter egos" (as she called them) that she had for each wig. It was just too cringey and embarrassing. Mocking the product once again. I think in one wig she was a matchmaker from TN and came from a wealthy family who owned a shredding company!! I kid you not!!!! I don't think Toni was into it and just went along and kept it professional! 

Along with lots of nose wipes too. Thanks @Coffeecup

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 5
  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post

I think all the wigs made her look old and chunky. Maybe the increasingly large glasses and in the face hair are designed to hide the wear and tear. She’s looking old, like someone who has lived rough, not like normal aging. 

  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

I'm still not seeing an XXS waist.

20210413_103906.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

Mocks the products and mocks people in general when she comes up with characters.

 I hope, one day, someone wears a wig that looks like Shawn's hair and does the following:

"My name is Shawn. I'm a shopping channel host. I love England, so I tried my darndest to get citizenship there, but my fiance found out I was a phony and dumped me. I'll never turn down a cocktail, and try to work drinking alcohol into my job. I like to find excuses not to come to work, which usually works, but when it doesn't, I like to sabotage my co-workers to entertain myself."

  Wasn't that cute and clever, Shawn? Purely fictional, of course.

I'll never forget when she mocked teachers while selling a pair of Clarks shoes, saying my name is so and so, and I can't wait to get back to the classroom and wear shoes again. It could have been a relatable moment, but the "my name is" part just made it obnoxious.

 

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 6
  • Sad 9

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, CandyApple said:

I'll never forget when she mocked teachers while selling a pair of Clarks shoes, saying my name is so and so and I can't wait to get back to the classroom and wear shoes again. It could have been a relatable moment, but the "my name is" part just made it obnoxious.

The still, small, word acrobat voice in my head tells me that she’s obnovious. Obvious and obnoxious.

Loved your projected Shawn story @CandyApple.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Skunky wore a variety of wigs and hair colors at midnight! Even down to her wig cap at one point. Shared her with and without wig dos. I originally thought the blonde bob was her real hair unwashed of course and looking greasy. She thought Toni was remote from Florida but Toni said she was in Oklahoma City. I guess Skunky is thinking of Toni's hsn days in Tampa? Skunky was working in overdrive. I'm sure her BFF Tito waited up for her and even greeted her at the door! Or maybe was even waiting for her in the car!

20210413_011655.thumb.jpg.c874966edb3b7c8d502d86c2cbe372c1.jpg20210413_012113.jpg.d4a5d3f7bddeadee3636cb4ee53ca25a.jpg20210413_012040.jpg.271a98fce5f5b1692447397a9cb39e0c.jpg20210413_011615.thumb.jpg.1315ea2aefecaaf7bfa810db89f736b5.jpg20210413_011634.jpg.d2e5b51534c50dd4ef601464977766d0.jpg20210413_011718.jpg.76e2701f824a83a02e7ac93c1a345b47.jpg20210413_011555.jpg.53e6cbfda97983fe33cd4c141178eae7.jpg20210413_011522.thumb.jpg.a8a9740f6f3c6f036cce82c9545c7b24.jpg

 

I thought she looked the best in the dark Lisa Rinna wig, short hair is flattering on her. I didn't like the bob at all and that barrett made it look worse. Carolyn looks much better in the bob wig.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

It’s interesting that the video presentation they’re using for the midnight kick off of Shawn and the wigs, is actually Elise Ivy’s presentation.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

The still, small, word acrobat voice in my head tells me that she’s obnovious. Obvious and obnoxious.

Loved your projected Shawn story @CandyApple.

She can't relate to how hard it is to home school, so she makes fun of the teachers wanting to go back. Making fun of something she can't do.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Elle820 said:

I thought she looked the best in the dark Lisa Rinna wig, short hair is flattering on her. I didn't like the bob at all and that barrett made it look worse. Carolyn looks much better in the bob wig, and why didn't stinky know Toni lives in Oklahoma, I know that!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe they can’t show a quick video of Shawn’s Skunky kick off of the wigs because she had the TSV for the whole hour and it’s difficult to edit that into a ‘Recently on Air’ clip.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size