Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

45 minutes ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

This one is going to have a tough time growing old on television.  Mary Beth and Pat could do it, because their schtick was not being young, current, hip..

"Age with his stealing steps hath clawed me in his clutch!"  Hamlet.

You said a mouthful Hamlet ! LOL.

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

I predict a "medical thingy" in the near future ???

I agree.  She's not going to allow herself to age gracefully because she, IMO, fears aging.  The question is going to be how far will she be willing to go to look "young"? 

What's going to be a strong smack in the face is when her daughter starts school and she sees how much younger the other mothers are and how they manage their multiple children without fuss. 

• Like 22

I'm still waiting to witness the first on air full blown hot flash complete with beet red face and gallons of sweat pouring out from under her hair curtain.  Complete with a total freak out, of course.  She'll probably call an ambulance. ?

Edited by CarpeDiem54
  • Like 19

29 minutes ago, DownTheShore said:

What's going to be a strong smack in the face is when her daughter starts school and she sees how much younger the other mothers are

MamaCarpeDiem was 37 when she had my "surprise" baby sister.  I remember how aggravated she was when she drove a bunch of kids to school one day and the kids were all comparing their mom's ages (for some strange kid reason) and my sister proudly announced that her Mom was 45.  The other little kids were amazed at how old she was.  LOL.  Theirs were all in their late twenties.

• Like 23

45 minutes ago, DownTheShore said:

I agree.  She's not going to allow herself to age gracefully because she, IMO, fears aging.  The question is going to be how far will she be willing to go to look "young"? 

What's going to be a strong smack in the face is when her daughter starts school and she sees how much younger the other mothers are and how they manage their multiple children without fuss. 

Then she will talk about how the other moms are judging her, and she'll be right.

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Denver Hoosier said:

Maybe she will wind up like Bobbi Rae Carter and be unable to close her eyes in another 10 years.

Skunky can go to Bobbie Rae’s plastic surgeon and ask for the “Jiminy Cricket” that BR got!

Edited by Phronsie
  • Like 14

1 hour ago, CarpeDiem54 said:

MamaCarpeDiem was 37 when she had my "surprise" baby sister.  I remember how aggravated she was when she drove a bunch of kids to school one day and the kids were all comparing their mom's ages (for some strange kid reason) and my sister proudly announced that her Mom was 45.  The other little kids were amazed at how old she was.  LOL.  Theirs were all in their late twenties.

Yeah, young kids seem to like to brag about how old their parents are -- the older the better!  That's why when my kids were young I told them I was seven-and-a-half.

• Like 16

The Shittish is following the Little House on the Prairie trend.  Hideous dress and nipple tickler earrings.  I guess she worked upstairs at the Long Branch Saloon.

No, Shitstreaks, you don't have to lay out in the sun.

For some reason this genius thinks that it's a leap year because February has 28 days.

#dumbasabrick  #mindlesstwat  #cantstopwontstophatingonher

Edited by CarpeDiem54
  • Like 20

16 minutes ago, Stacey1014 said:

Shawn just needs to take a comb to her hair and give it a better part. It would probably look better with a side part resembling a bob. 

Or just put a bag over her head.  Then we wouldn't have to see her douchey face either.

• Like 19

You made me look.  I think Shawn's dress is pretty (what I can see of it), but I really dislike the earrings.  And why aren't the sleeve cuffs fastened?

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Thumper said:

You made me look.  I think Shawn's dress is pretty (what I can see of it), but I really dislike the earrings.  And why aren't the sleeve cuffs fastened?

I also think the color is pretty on Shawn, but the earrings are a definite dafuq?

• Like 12

Tonight Skunky said she was growing out her hair but she didn't elaborate about it.  Not sure what that really means in her mind?

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 12

3 hours ago, rocketinu said:

In case anyone missed the 5 or so times she mentioned it Shawnie Sue was in Puerto Rico last summer.

Then Nature did its best to wipe her taint off the land... ??

So, that's what, at least five plane trips for that newborn this past summer? (CA>PA,  PA<>FL, PA<>PR)  Exactly what developing ears need.  Not. 

• Like 17

2 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Tonight Skunky said she was growing out her hair but she didn't elaborate about it.  Not sure what that really means in her mind?

Growing out the length, or the color? Well, I hope it was one of those, not something funky like growing out leg hair, lol.

• Like 12

7 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Quiiiiick!!

Shawn says the shooper shize Perricone, if she's to be honest, will only be seen one more time tonight!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the hosts should be instructed to never, ever say things like, to be honest or if i'm honest ( as the Brits like to say lol)... it kind of implies that the rest of what they're saying is lies. So the words bought/buy are banned but they're allowed to say "to be honest". Makes no sense.

I will say Shanw's hair is looking MUCH better at this length. Much softer. I hope she won't go back to that hideous "edgy" do.

Edited by CueVeeCeeGirl
  • Like 15

6 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Growing out the length, or the color? Well, I hope it was one of those, not something funky like growing out leg hair, lol.

I noticed that she has lightened the brown from mousy to a different shade of brown which, in my opinion, looks better.

Of course, her natural mousy brown could not look any worse, so she can only improve on it.

I can say this as I too have a mousy brown. And I have made sure to have it concealed for 40 years with highlights and low lights! :)

I only wish the best for Dana considering what she is dealing with but I hate her short hair. I liked it SO much better longer and it does not appear she cut it due to any treatments she is going through as she still has a lot of hair... just a bad cut in my eyes. It ages her more than the longer hair did I think. Makes her face harsher to me than it needs to be. YMMV. (only mentioned someone outside of Shawn here because she was shilling with Shawn last night)

Hey... I might have a new show contender... instead of Shawn says Accessorize  we might consider giving her a show, Shilling with Shawn !

• Like 14

57 minutes ago, Cricket said:

I noticed that she has lightened the brown from mousy to a different shade of brown which, in my opinion, looks better.

Of course, her natural mousy brown could not look any worse, so she can only improve on it.

I can say this as I too have a mousy brown. And I have made sure to have it concealed for 40 years with highlights and low lights! :)

I only wish the best for Dana considering what she is dealing with but I hate her short hair. I liked it SO much better longer and it does not appear she cut it due to any treatments she is going through as she still has a lot of hair... just a bad cut in my eyes. It ages her more than the longer hair did I think. Makes her face harsher to me than it needs to be. YMMV. (only mentioned someone outside of Shawn here because she was shilling with Shawn last night)

Hey... I might have a new show contender... instead of Shawn says Accessorize  we might consider giving her a show, Shilling with Shawn !

@Cricket   I didn't care for Dana's hair either....I kept looking at it, because there was absolutely no movement.  I think perhaps it is a wig....I could be wrong, of course, but that was my guess.  

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Phronsie said:

@Cricket   I didn't care for Dana's hair either....I kept looking at it, because there was absolutely no movement.  I think perhaps it is a wig....I could be wrong, of course, but that was my guess.

Did not consider this. If it is, I think she needs a different one. :(

• Like 10

8 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

I should have added that she said this when announcing some new Conair hair wave making tool coming up in her show, so I assume she's growing out the hair on her head and not other body hair. lol!  But still not sure to what extent she's growing it out? I will check out the Conair presentation and see if she says something.  

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 10

I think I may have figured out why Skunky wears those drape tybacks.   She has a second job at the Boobs-A-Lot gentleman's club as a pole dancer, and those are her booby tassels.  

• Like 12

14 hours ago, MyGiddyAunt said:

Yeah, young kids seem to like to brag about how old their parents are -- the older the better!  That's why when my kids were young I told them I was seven-and-a-half.

Lol.   I told mine I was 13.  They believed me forever. 

I don’t think Shawn will be dropping off her kid at school.  Her husband or nanny will.  

All these hosts and OAPs with kids have nannies.   They just don’t talk about it because it’s off putting to the customers.  

• Like 13

5 hours ago, Denver Hoosier said:

Or maybe Shawn Shills Schpecial Schtuff instead of Jane's annual Christmas time pseudo-luxuries show?

You're building a good tongue-twister base there...?

• Like 11

21 hours ago, CarpeDiem54 said:

I'm still waiting to witness the first on air full blown hot flash complete with beet red face and gallons of sweat pouring out from under her hair curtain.  Complete with a total freak out, of course.  She'll probably call an ambulance. ?

I didn't think it was possible, but she was even more of an asshat last night than Friday.  From the ridiculous dress and those dreadful earrings, not to mention the use of her very "speshial" voice all evening to explain (or to embelish more than what Dana said).  At that point, Dana looked exhausted, if Skunky did just a miniscule bit of research and prep for the show, she could helped her out.  But the when she talked, she either repeated what Dana said, very s-l-o-w-l-y (I hate when she does this, sounds like she's talking to a five year old).  She let Dana carry the show the only "original" speaking from her was  talking about how she used the products e-v-e-r-d-a-y.   Her saying that would be reason not to buy it.    Speaking of testimonials, there was some subtle granny pandering.  The two women that called in during the Pericone hour had to be calling from the Green Room.  Two seniors (83 year old and a 70 year old supposedly) calling in to "testify" that the the TSV were responsible for making them like 60 year olds.  Call me a skeptic...but.

21 hours ago, Ladyrain said:

I predict a "medical thingy" in the near future ???

ITA, she is a bit overdue for one of those "thingy" vacations.  Got to keep her Facebook "fan club" guessing about where she is and hoping that she is alright.

Shawn's Beauty Favorites.  How does this woman, who is the antithesis (word list) of beauty get a show named after her?  Don't answer this, I know how. (Ugh!)   Last night everything was about her ad nauseum.

We got to learn that both she and Joe use the "highly efficacious" (another example of her being a consumate Word Acrobat) First Aid Ultra Repair Cream.  Also Pop-Pop and Lo will be coming to visit this weekend; she said he used it last year and became "addicted" because product due to how the chemo dried out his skin.   She said this was "demonstrative" of being a "multigenerational" (another Word Acrobatism) product.  During the Philosophy Fresh Cream presentation (which of course she absolutely loves and can't be without!) again she talked about how much she uses it (and again, so does Joe!).  She uses it everyday when she showers (another lie, we all know about her showering "habits).  She was using Joe alot to shill stuff last night. 

I'm pretty sure that she's not paying anything for her Philosophy or any of "her" products she raves about in her show.   I'm sure she's given, (free) all the products she raves about and when she says she's on Auto Delivery.  I guess that's not a lie, the vendors probably "automatically" deliver at no charge to her.  She slipped a bit when she said that she used the Conair styler (that per Skunky wasn't available until TODAY anywhere but the Q) to "style" her nieces' hair a couple of weeks ago.  Another example of a lie, watching her try to style the model's hair was proof she didn't know what she was doing.  She blamed it on the fact that the model had had her hair straightened earlier using the Conair, so that's why her side looked like crap.  Despite the OAP telling her multiple times that the styler worked on hair 4" or longer, she repeately kept trying to style her hair with it, when it wouldn't she said it was probably because she used "a lot" of product in it.

Fortunately, I was saved from watching anymore of this ridiculousness by the 11 clock news.....it's a pretty sad commentary when I'd rather watch it vs. Skunky.  Not.

Edited by zoemom
  • Like 19

15 minutes ago, zoemom said:

Shawn's Beauty Favorites.  How does this woman, who is the antithesis (word list) of beauty get a show named after her?

Because no-one would watch a show called Shawn's Ugly Secrets Pinky

are-you-pondering-what-im-pondering.jpg

Edited by hummingbird
  • Like 12

23 hours ago, zoemom said:

I didn't think it was possible, but she was even more of an asshat last night than Friday.  From the ridiculous dress and those dreadful earrings, not to mention the use of her very "speshial" voice all evening to explain (or to embelish more than what Dana said).  At that point, Dana looked exhausted, if Skunky did just a miniscule bit of research and prep for the show, she could helped her out.  But the when she talked, she either repeated what Dana said, very s-l-o-w-l-y (I hate when she does this, sounds like she's talking to a five year old).  She let Dana carry the show the only "original" speaking from her was  talking about how she used the products e-v-e-r-d-a-y.   Her saying that would be reason not to buy it.    Speaking of testimonials, there was some subtle granny pandering.  The two women that called in during the Pericone hour had to be calling from the Green Room.  Two seniors (83 year old and a 70 year old supposedly) calling in to "testify" that the the TSV were responsible for making them like 60 year olds.  Call me a skeptic...but.

ITA, she is a bit overdue for one of those "thingy" vacations.  Got to keep her Facebook "fan club" guessing about where she is and hoping that she is alright.

Shawn's Beauty Favorites.  How does this woman, who is the antithesis (word list) of beauty get a show named after her?  Don't answer this, I know how. (Ugh!)   Last night everything was about her ad nauseum.

We got to learn that both she and Joe use the "highly efficacious" (another example of her being a consumate Word Acrobat) First Aid Ultra Repair Cream.  Also Pop-Pop and Lo will be coming to visit this weekend; she said he used it last year and became "addicted" because product due to how the chemo dried out his skin.   She said this was "demonstrative" of being a "multigenerational" (another Word Acrobatism) product.  During the Philosophy Fresh Cream presentation (which of course she absolutely loves and can't be without!) again she talked about how much she uses it (and again, so does Joe!).  She uses it everyday when she showers (another lie, we all know about her showering "habits).  She was using Joe alot to shill stuff last night. 

I'm pretty sure that she's not paying anything for her Philosophy or any of "her" products she raves about in her show.   I'm sure she's given, (free) all the products she raves about and when she says she's on Auto Delivery.  I guess that's not a lie, the vendors probably "automatically" deliver at no charge to her.  She slipped a bit when she said that she used the Conair styler (that per Skunky wasn't available until TODAY anywhere but the Q) to "style" her nieces' hair a couple of weeks ago.  Another example of a lie, watching her try to style the model's hair was proof she didn't know what she was doing.  She blamed it on the fact that the model had had her hair straightened earlier using the Conair, so that's why her side looked like crap.  Despite the OAP telling her multiple times that the styler worked on hair 4" or longer, she repeately kept trying to style her hair with it, when it wouldn't she said it was probably because she used "a lot" of product in it.

Fortunately, I was saved from watching anymore of this ridiculousness by the 11 clock news.....it's a pretty sad commentary when I'd rather watch it vs. Skunky.  Not.

You and I must have been watching at the exact same time!  The only thing Shawn wanted to help with during the Perricone presentations is moving that stupid powerpoint thingy back and forth to show before and after pics!  I started to get really bored when the two older women called in.  I noticed, like you did, that she kept saying where she and Joe were going on vacation - I'm still not clear, because to hear her talk about all her vacations made it sound like she was going away for a week every month.  Florida in April.....somewhere else in May.......then she kept talking about a summer vacation.  And yes - everything I watched, she talked about how both she and Joe BOTH use the product.

Still on the same wavelength as you, I clicked over to the evening news, right after she said "shooper shize Perricone was only going to be shown one more time, if I'm to be honest".    I'd much rather watch all the shooting and robbery news than see her!!

• Like 11

I thought I'd turned on a Kartrashian show of some sort.  Shitstreaks was sucking on/eating candy and changing her shoes while Isaac was playing a game on his phone.

*click*

• Like 19

That hair on her - looks like a bowl cut of some sort to me. She will grow bored of it just like she did with the brown dye job over the summer...

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, CarpeDiem54 said:

I thought I'd turned on a Kartrashian show of some sort.  Shitstreaks was sucking on/eating candy and changing her shoes while Isaac was playing a game on his phone.

*click*

Yeah, "supposedly" Isaac didn't know they were on the air.

Shawn, however, knew they were on the air, so we had to hear her suck on that candy and try to talk.  Nice!

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 14

9 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Yeah, "supposedly" Isaac didn't know they were on the air.

Shawn, however, knew they were on the air, so we had to hear her suck on that candy and try to talk.  Nice!

And we had to watch her plop her feet up on the table as she changed her shoes.  Keepin' It Klassy with Shawn.

Edited by MyGiddyAunt · Reason: Bitch can't keep her feet off the damn furniture!
  • Like 16

Love the expression on Isaac in this shot. He’s obviously monitor gazing. Was this a reaction to seeing Shawn in the monitor? 

6C31BE07-23D5-4BF1-9D9E-54E0C70F7E3E.jpeg.762d35192c4b211abf0b40b34f668662.jpeg

• Like 16

28 minutes ago, Booney said:

Could Shawn look any more bored and disengaged? 

B36F70D5-B9DC-4F30-ADED-E984528B5109.thumb.jpeg.bfa86bebceecb9a0bcc7bcc8dfbade16.jpeg

And what is with the background view? That looks like June. Hey outside my window is grey and snow! It is still FEBRUARY! Come August it will look like December there. Didn't used to be this way

• Like 15

1 hour ago, CarpeDiem54 said:

*click*

Why insult the Kardashian’s by comparing to SK 

• Like 11

Did a check in

lori basically doing her own show, and she’s been on air all day for fsake

what a mess 

Shawn just stands there 

Edited by hummingbird
  • Like 17

Skunk and IM said they are using a temporary set while their other set is being rennovated to a newer really "chic" looking set.  

• Like 15

48 minutes ago, Booney said:

Could Shawn look any more bored and disengaged? 

B36F70D5-B9DC-4F30-ADED-E984528B5109.thumb.jpeg.bfa86bebceecb9a0bcc7bcc8dfbade16.jpeg

Should sent this to her boss

Edited by hummingbird · Reason: Send,I’m also disengaged by this
  • Like 17

5 hours ago, Booney said:

Love the expression on Isaac in this shot. He’s obviously monitor gazing. Was this a reaction to seeing Shawn in the monitor? 

6C31BE07-23D5-4BF1-9D9E-54E0C70F7E3E.jpeg.762d35192c4b211abf0b40b34f668662.jpeg

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Maybe that look is how he really feels about those sweaters he's holding lol.

Edited by CueVeeCeeGirl
  • Like 12