Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Found a nose wipe on her Facebook video of the show (no video available on the QVC site at this time), at about -55:44. She was speaking to the OAP, Emir, while wiping her nose: "Emir, girl, welcome to my bathroom!" barf

EDIT, later: the video is now up on the QVC website. The nose wipe is at 5:39.

Agree that she was super hyped up. I've rarely seen her that bouncy and enthusiastic in the QVC studio. In fact, she is Miss Gloom and Doom at QVC, and she's always looking for an excuse to lie down. Conclusion: she hates her job. She just wants to have fun piddling around at home, and still collect the paycheck.

misc pics Shawn Killinger nose wipe Elemis from her bathroom 2 closeup 2-16-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 7

The OAP, Emir Gillen, wore a lovely cocktail dress, but it was so low-cut on one side that she almost had a wardrobe malfunction when she leaned forward. She needed some of that double-sided sticky tape they wear with low-cut dresses in Hollywood.

Her name is pronounced EE-mir. Shawn decided to be cutesy and started calling her "Eems."

misc pics QVC beauty Elemis rep Emir Gillen 1 2-16-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty Elemis bathroom 13 with rep Emir.jpg

• Surprise 2
  • Sad 4

Couple more rubber face pics, Tales from the Potty.

Jen and Emir commented that Shawn was ready to go right to bed, since she'd removed her makeup (except for the false eyelashes and eyeliner) and had her sleep mask on. She was so wound up that I doubt she went to bed for hours. Most likely she needed about half a bottle of wine to come down from her high.

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty Elemis bathroom 17 collage 3 2-16-21.jpg

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1

15 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Broadcasting from her bathroom to sell Elemis?  Too bad the TSV wasn't Poo-Pourri.

This is why I will never spend another dime with QVC ! They are letting a psychopath do whatever she wants. She is turning QVC into trash 😞

• Like 8

8 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Aaand she's outta there. Not even a whole hour. 🙄

Half hour and she took her makeup off during that time! She sounded so, so hyped up, talking over the OAP I know she always does this, but this was ridiculous. They cut Jen out almost the entire 1/2 hour, until Smelly left and she took over. Why couldn't she have been dressed and been in her living to film this, there was no reason to be in that cluttered crapper.

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 2
  • Sad 7

3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

The OAP, Emir Gillen, wore a lovely cocktail dress, but it was so low-cut on one side that she almost had a wardrobe malfunction when she leaned forward. She needed some of that double-sided sticky tape they wear with low-cut dresses in Hollywood.

Her name is pronounced EE-mir. Shawn decided to be cutesy and started calling her "Eems."

Does Stinky have a bra on! They look like they're hanging low.

• Laugh 1
  • Surprise 5

2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Jen and Emir commented that Shawn was ready to go right to bed, since she'd removed her makeup (except for the false eyelashes and eyeliner) and had her sleep mask on. She was so wound up that I doubt she went to bed for hours. Most likely she needed about half a bottle of wine to come down from her high.

She's a flipping moron she had that mask for attention. She better get back on her meds she was so manic last night.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Collages 1 and 2

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty Elemis bathroom 7 collage 1 2-16-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty Elemis bathroom 11 with others collage 2.jpg

She's such a puke, taking the makeup off YUCK so homely! Sorry for all the posts I turned it on to see what she was wearing, and couldn't believe what I was seeing! I couldn't wait to see all the posts.

• Like 4

I just watched about 5 minutes of her FB post of Elemis--seriously, that was all I could take.  Is she really getting paid for that manic mess?  I don't even think she looked in the mirror when "getting ready" for the show.  Her hair looked uncombed and what was with that eye mask?  So she could jump into bed immediately or hide her lack of doing her hair?  I've seen clowns with less lipstick on than she.  Her manner of dress, to me, is so disrespectful to the audience, the OAP, the co-host.  No offense to bag ladies, but didn't she look like the worst of the worst?

I will never understand why the Q lets her behave in such an inconsiderate, rude, and discourteous fashion.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

5 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Collages 1 and 2

Jen didn't deserve this. Neither did the viewers.

And, neither does Leah--are they going to subject her to this tire fire tonight? 🙄

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 2

17 hours ago, CandyApple said:

Joe called his sons "knuckleheads" and "it melted my old-fashioned heart"?

It might be an old-fashioned word, but how is it heart melting for a guy to insult his sons?

Her quirky recounting of the origins of this pairing do not stir my romantic side.

Figures, mean girl finds it endearing.

• Like 7

This was one of the most unprofessional things I've seen on the Q in a long time.  I may call customer service and yell at the rep!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6

She only wanted in on this long enough to get her part of the sales. As usual someone else does the heavy lifting.  Someone is always filling in for her sorry ass. She never fills in for anyone else. She's a classic taker.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 4

5 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Can this bitch not take off the sleeping mask.  What a pretensions POS ! 

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

She only wanted in on this long enough to get her part of the sales. As usual someone else does the heavy lifting.  Someone is always filling in for her sorry ass. She never fills in for anyone else. She's a classic taker.

My question is why is she allowed to get away with this behavior. Assuming she is a big seller, she must have an audience as screwy as she is. SMH.

• Like 7

On 2/15/2021 at 12:33 PM, Thumper said:

“rascoe  flatts” didn’t sound right to me.

It’s “Rascal Flatts!”   😂. Country group.

She's such a moron

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Elle820 said:
On 2/15/2021 at 12:33 PM, Thumper said:

“rascoe  flatts” didn’t sound right to me.

It’s “Rascal Flatts!”   😂. Country group.

Maybe Amy Stran told her about the group originally.

• Laugh 18

7 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

She looks like she's thinking look at you 2 idiots laughing and smiling. I'm in my mad cool pajamas, will have downed my 1st bottle of wine by the time Jen steps on the ice and slides to her car. Emir keep the freebees coming!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 1

At least Leah is free of this toxic aura in her space tonight.  Will be interesting to see how this virtual cohosting works (or hopefully,  doesn't.)

• Like 8

QVC is really dropping low,  allowing stinky to appear as such a mess is an insult to viewers.  If she supposedly may have covid then why have cameramen set up in her bathroom, shouldn’t she be isolating?  I do not believe this act for a moment, I refuse to make any purchases if stinky is involved.  Please get rid of her!

Maybe all Shawn's over enthusiasm last night was due to a minor threat that she may be replaced on her Monday night gig but sadly still tried to make Jen C seem inferior to her!!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

At least Leah is free of this toxic aura in her space tonight.  Will be interesting to see how this virtual cohosting works (or hopefully,  doesn't.)

I don't see how it could work. They do a variety of products on the Shawn & Leah show, not just a single beauty item. Unless QVC sent over a sample of every product to Shawn's house, how can she contribute anything to the show? Is she just going to sit there with a glass of wine making virtual toasts with Leah and asking intrusive questions? ? Or will they just use Shawn to present the Elemis TSV again?

And the big question, is she going to Skype from her potty again? Hey, there's an idea. QVC could start selling the Squatty Potty, and Shawn could stay at home and demonstrate it. "Hi, is everybody ready to poop? Only order of the year!"

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Laugh 7

11 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Collages 1 and 2

In the upper left shot of Jenn, she looks like she is counting down the minutes.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Yes. Jen Coffey showed patience and grace under mean girl pressure. Shawn exudes that mean girl pressure by exerting her power on the air. She does so by over-talking, not taking a breath, marking her host territory and icing out her colleague, Jen Coffey, who is filling in for her.

No amount of her over-animating during the presentation (from her private bathroom) or trying to conceal her glee that she got to do this from home, will make up for the fact that she is one strange agent. Many people see the Skunky machinations. Well, many see it, but only those who aren’t in favor of her antics and are not her social media body guards.

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 8

6 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Figures, mean girl finds it endearing.

Mark the date and time, I'm gonna give Skunko a pass on something! Namely, the "knuckleheads" thing. It's the kind of term an "old fashioned," gruff, not-overly-demonstrative guy would say affectionately, especially in front of someone he's just met. Far more common in guys older than Joe; maybe Skunko's dad talked like that back in the day? It wouldn't exactly melt my heart, but I'd definitely see it as a silly/gruff term of endearment. Miles away, IMO, from calling them "brats," "crotchfruit," or anything else truly nasty, hurtful, or disturbing.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1

Almost every host has had to cover for this nut job. I have never seen anything like it. Every few months she finds a way to get off. She really knows how to work the system. I really think she is  lying her fat ass off about the Covid exposure. Her BS will catch up with her.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

I don't see how it could work. They do a variety of products on the Shawn & Leah show, not just a single beauty item. Unless QVC sent over a sample of every product to Shawn's house, how can she contribute anything to the show? Is she just going to sit there with a glass of wine making virtual toasts with Leah and asking intrusive questions? ? Or will they just use Shawn to present the Elemis TSV again?

You ask how she can contribute anything to the show tonight with Leah.  I mean, what does she usually contribute to any show?

Nothing, you say?

I say the same thing.  That's our answer.  It will all be BS nonsense.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

And the big question, is she going to Skype from her potty again? Hey, there's an idea. QVC could start selling the Squatty Potty, and Shawn could stay at home and demonstrate it. "Hi, is everybody ready to poop? Only order of the year!"

And then she can sell the Poopouri!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

37 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

And then she can sell the Poopouri!

I'm wondering if the Ash Wednesday picture is going to surface tomorrow.

• Sad 1

0513C672-6888-410A-8DE5-C87E226EBB3D.jpeg.18562bb375f55572a692bbed6392e7a9.jpeg
well, this is how it looked Sat evening when she was a no show, no mention

D899CA01-F4C3-41DF-9509-C7D2FD9C81CC.jpeg.a84d4b6cd758453fbba3fdc43ea416b0.jpeg
now, she’s back on the schedule for tonight 😕

• Sad 6

20 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

0513C672-6888-410A-8DE5-C87E226EBB3D.jpeg.18562bb375f55572a692bbed6392e7a9.jpeg
well, this is how it looked Sat evening when she was a no show, no mention

D899CA01-F4C3-41DF-9509-C7D2FD9C81CC.jpeg.a84d4b6cd758453fbba3fdc43ea416b0.jpeg
now, she’s back on the schedule for tonight 😕

So I guess it's more Toilet Talk with Shawn tonight?

Or did she decide to come in with a possible case of COVID?

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

So I guess it's more Toilet Talk with Shawn tonight?

Or did she decide to come in with a possible case of COVID?

I'll take "Skyping in" for $100

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Shawn says she refuses not to be a part of these shows.  I wish they put that to a viewer vote.

I noticed Shawn doing some excessive lip clamping.  Perhaps she fears, in her absence, Leah will steal her thunder.

Except Shawn's thunder is probably just farts.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Ugh.  She showed up on my screen and “CLICK!” for me.  She either needs the money or is worried that Leah can do the show on her own — as she should be. 

• Like 5

Hope they ignore her. All due respect to the kids at the “children’s table” at family dinner...

she keeps inserting herself awkwardly

47AD07F8-BA8F-4B36-915A-42E0FC4652A5.jpeg.46dc78ec3486d21e6bb639d2d7665e0b.jpeg0C4C504C-4A83-4573-92E2-83578E00C89A.jpeg.f454bc46d4ba0e246429d57de5b51f60.jpeg

Put your stupid fist down

BD0B7821-50D0-4340-B88B-54CE95FF72C6.jpeg.04c6449fa65925ac19bc073a88c8f47b.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 5

“Lee Lee” - we knew Shawns was going to seize on that little nickname that Doris Dalton just called Leah. And she did.

• Like 2
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 3

Sticking her fist full of lipstick swatches so close to the camera is beyond unpleasant.

Seems like she is purposely trying to be irritating.

Pardon the pun, but color me surprised.

• Like 6

"I'm quarantining for 14 days."

"QVC was like, that's fine, just take care of yourself and we'll see you when we see you"

"But I refuse to not be a part of these shows that I love"

BLAH BLAH BLAH......every break, every time they're in between products......same stale words as last night.

We get it!  You're quarantining.  Now, shut the fuck up and do your job!

I just loathe her.

• Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Just now, Syringa Vulgaris said:

You know she'd drop a deuce on air if they dared her to!

I was wondering when the first toilet flush would be audible.

• Laugh 7

3 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

Sticking her fist full of lipstick swatches so close to the camera is beyond unpleasant.

Seems like she is purposely trying to be irritating.

Pardon the pun, but color me surprised.

She is being purposeful.  She cannot stand it when someone else has attention.

• Like 7