Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

On 2/10/2021 at 2:59 AM, Watcher25 said:

Thousands of people are dying everyday from Covid. There is no way I would sit that close to skunk. That nasty woman does everything the experts tell us NOT to do.

1625512514_miscpicsShawnKillingerLeahshowbluejumpsuit12-09-21.jpg.ac2b25e83a0e6160a957340de5562495.jpg

This is my post from two days ago. I’m pretty sure no one here is shocked about skunk 🦨 possibly being exposed to COVID-19.There is still a part of me that thinks she is lying. Either way QVC needs to make her use a tissue or cover her nasty face 😷

• Like 9

1 hour ago, mpeeps said:

I tried to find the pic of Shawn with Ant's horse as I stumbled across it once but I think it was on Ant's Q fb page that no longer exists!  I bet she still wonders about what life would be like with that military Dr!  She is fake AF as they say where I'm from. 

Here's a pic of Shawn with the horse. I don't know if this is the same pic she used for eHarmony.

misc pics Shawn Killinger horse Antonella old picture 10-16-20.png

• Useful 2
  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 2

8 hours ago, lazyfaire said:

How long ago was Shawn’s “potential covid exposure”?

Leah should be concerned, she was sitting close to Shawn just a few days ago. 

15B64987-88D3-4FDE-9655-14ADDD85BB8C.jpeg.ff23f8c466d6b09d88520c83d20d8a00.jpeg

exactly I hope it's nothing for Leah's sake

and they are/were sitting way too close to each other , other hosts working the same shift are much further away or split screened why are these 2 like this,  we all know why 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

9 hours ago, MisterShrug said:

There is still some weirdness to all of this: she says she'll be staring out her window for the next couple of weeks, but the program guide has her back on at midnight EST Tuesday, Feb. 23 for Beekman, and then on her regular Tuesday night shows (sorry, Leah!).

Then again, the guide also has Amy Stran hosting 6 hours next Monday night, and has Shawn hosting a home fitness hour (!) the following Friday at midnight EST. I can't remember the last time I saw Shawn selling exercise equipment... 😱

Amy has six hours and SK complains about a rare 4 hour shift.  And yet again, we have others being team players and filling in for her.  I would resent the hell out of her.

I wonder if you have to prove you had a "potential" exposure or you can just say you have.  There are tests after all.  I wonder if she is smart enough to really not leave the house for 2 weeks.  Would be interesting if she posts getting her hair done, going to the grocery store, etc.  She plays the Q like a fine fiddle.  

And I found her Valentine's post nauseating.  The horse situation is another "fake it 'til you make it" moment.  Do you think there really was a military doctor?  Why not an English prince? 

• Like 9

And why even say, if it’s true, it was “between” a doctor and joe... the idea of shopping for a husband... black

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, Taffy Apple said:

I would resent the hell out of her.

Ditto!  

1 hour ago, Taffy Apple said:

And I found her Valentine's post nauseating.

Ditto!  🤢

• Like 9

If she doesn't go anywhere much and was contact traced, it would seem to me that the contact was workplace related.

If so I would think Q, which professes to be so safety minded, would encourage,  if not require her, Leah and other staffers to be tested.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Brace yourselves! It's going to be a long two weeks of nauseating posts like this as she stares out the window and ferments in her pjs!  She posted a pic of the both of them as kids along with this babble but not sure if I'm allowed to post that here. 🤣

20210215_003720.thumb.jpg.61342395e1677d85d1e6b502b1c992c2.jpg

I can't believe I read this entire post without tossing up my breakfast. Nobody asked for these "fun facts."

9. Who were Joe's other contenders, Shawn? Surely he had plenty of women to choose from. A military doctor, a beauty-pageant winner, a university professor? Do share.

8. He first saw you exfoliating your feet? Well, that was a glimpse of his future.

7. So much for truth in advertising.

4. TMI, but why stop there? When did he get to second base, Shawn? Third? The first time, was it in his car?

3. Joe, please open an Insta account and feel free to invade Shawn's privacy all you want: every last thing she's said or done in all the years you've know her. I'm sure she'll find it adorable.

1. Oh, you star-crossed lover, Shawn. Of course it's a song all about YOU and your heartbroken past. Have a damn seat.

(Because I'm a petty lil' bitch, it warms the cockles of my tiny heart to know that one of her most cherished wedding photos shows her gazing up at him adoringly while he locks his eyes upon his... phone. 😄)

• Like 1
  • Laugh 10

23 minutes ago, Syringa Vulgaris said:

Just as nauseating as her stupid post are the comments under the post!

I don't understand how she has ONE fan...lazy, lying, unprofessional, sack of s&%t that she is! I'm bewildered as to how we see the "real" Skunks and others don't...

• Like 9

I can't believe a 48 yr old woman or man would post all those TMI fun facts about their spouse on social media.  

• Like 9

My son told me that some guys will “borrow” a dog for their photo on dating apps, because women like guys who like dogs.   So ... Shawn is not alone.  Doesn’t make it right, but it is done.

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 5

13 hours ago, Thumper said:

We have seen this often enough that I doubt she is in “Trouble.”   We just want to think that!  😁

Whether she is fibbing is another matter.  🧐

I'm leaning towards she's lying so she can go back to bed and sleep, but Elise wasn't in today so who knows...🤷🏼‍♀️I just don't trust anything that comes out of her filthy mouth

• Like 7

1 minute ago, mpeeps said:

I can't believe a 48 yr old woman or man would post all those TMI fun facts about their spouse on social media.  

People do it!  There’s a question-and-answer one about “how we met, etc etc.” going around on FB.  

• Surprise 4

36 minutes ago, hummingbird said:

Joe was channel surfing and saw a girl and her feet!!!

alrighty then 

🤢🤮

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2

While she still has to quarantine for at least 10 days, I hope she got tested by now for peace of mind? There are rapid tests with on the spot results. Let's see how long she's going to drag this out! 

• Like 6

10 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Brace yourselves! It's going to be a long two weeks of nauseating posts like this as she stares out the window and ferments in her pjs!  She posted a pic of the both of them as kids along with this babble but not sure if I'm allowed to post that here. 🤣

I think she went out with the doctor first, and never heard from him again. Oh I remember Antonella saying she was afraid of her horse, she's not an animal person.

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

Her minions are eating up the TMI post of hers.  "Oh Shawn, that's what makes you so real."  Give me a break!  I hope QVC keeps her at bay for at least a month.

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, mpeeps said:

I would have preferred to see the Top Ten Fun Facts about what happened with the British dude who popped the question on-air.

#keepingitreal     #sometimesCupidmisses

• Like 2
  • Laugh 10

“rascoe  flatts” didn’t sound right to me.

It’s “Rascal Flatts!”   😂. Country group.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 7

2 hours ago, Thumper said:

“rascoe  flatts” didn’t sound right to me.

It’s “Rascal Flatts!”   😂. Country group.

Thank you !  I knew that wasn't right, but couldn't remember the correct name. Still trying to figure out what she means by their "current age difference".  If he's 3 years older than her, he's always going to be 3 years older than her. Or am I misunderstanding her mad cool language skills ? 🤔😏

• Like 3
  • Laugh 4

posted minutes ago

When life throws u a curveball, you put on ur cutest baseball uniform, load w a leg kick, and swing for the high heavens! Translation: welcome to tonight’s first ever tsv kickoff from a home bathroom. I may be in quarantine, but nothin is gonna keep me from my marine cream! C u tonight (potentially in my jammies) live from my master bath with a deal that’s a one of a kind for 2021! #twoforthepriceofone @qvc @elemis @elemispro_emergillen #marinecream #quarantineshawn #daretosharebeauty #tsv #hostsathome #elemis

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 5

53 minutes ago, Aerohalen said:

posted minutes ago

When life throws u a curveball, you put on ur cutest baseball uniform, load w a leg kick, and swing for the high heavens! Translation: welcome to tonight’s first ever tsv kickoff from a home bathroom. I may be in quarantine, but nothin is gonna keep me from my marine cream! C u tonight (potentially in my jammies) live from my master bath with a deal that’s a one of a kind for 2021! #twoforthepriceofone @qvc @elemis @elemispro_emergillen #marinecream #quarantineshawn #daretosharebeauty #tsv #hostsathome #elemis

Broadcasting from her bathroom to sell Elemis?  Too bad the TSV wasn't Poo-Pourri.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 13

I'm a newbie to Primetimer.  I found this form when reading the Shopping Channel Shows info.  I have been watching QVC for many years, was a customer now not so much.  Shawn K. - not a favorite Q host for me, but she's weird and whacky along with a plethora of other descriptive words. I like reading the comments here about Shawn they're very amusing. 😂 

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, hummingbird said:

unseemly

Perfect word. It conveys just the right amount of disdain.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

Perfect word. It conveys just the right amount of disdain.

I try 

but seriously, how can a company condone such trashy and unseemly conduct

I guess trashy resonates with the viewer = code for real  

• Like 6

The bathroom! How appropriate. She sounds so excited about it too!  Hope it's not going to be bathroom humor all night!!  Dennis is a fan!! 20210215_180400.thumb.jpg.dac86fadb198ede9b0177c8f59e3b062.jpg

• Laugh 2

The program guide now lists Jenn as cohost.  I guess she's there to step in if things go down the toilet.  So to speak.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 8

Joe called his sons "knuckleheads" and "it melted my old-fashioned heart"?

It might be an old-fashioned word, but how is it heart melting for a guy to insult his sons?

Her quirky recounting of the origins of this pairing do not stir my romantic side.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

I don't want to see anyone broadcast from their bathroom. Gross. 

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, Court said:

I don't want to see anyone broadcast from their bathroom. Gross. 

It makes me think of house listings and there is always a picture with the toilet lid up. I can't begin to imagine how gross her bathroom will look. (I won't watch to find out)

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

It makes me think of house listings and there is always a picture with the toilet lid up. I can't begin to imagine how gross her bathroom will look. (I won't watch to find out)

I mean, it should be pristine since she doesn't shower or bathe.

• Laugh 7

5 hours ago, Aerohalen said:

posted minutes ago

There's nothing wrong with this pig, she probably already tested negative

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1

5 hours ago, Aerohalen said:

As my brother used to say to me "baby gets her way".  Skunks wants to work from home and will lie, throw a big FU to the the hosts that have to fill in for her, and take advantage of anything/anyone to get what she wants.

The above posts makes me sick to my stomach although that's nothing new as ALL her posts make me want to puke. 🤢 She can't even write like a mature, grown ass woman, she's that stupid that she thinks writing the way she does is mad cool. UGH!!  Jammies?  GROW UP!!!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, Elle820 said:

There's nothing wrong with this pig, she probably already tested negative

This!! ☝️

I'll go so far as to say she never had a "potential" exposure therefore never got/needed tested!!

• Like 7

Love this comment under her ridiculous post:

Try to put clothes on for work please - Comment has 48 replies...worth taking a look...

Here's one reply: can’t believe QVC on air from Shawn’s bathroom! How ridiculous!

And another: You just took a wide swipe at my character with your statement. My opinion of Shawn is based on how she represents QVC, her employer. I don’t know her personally. I do know if I had represented my employer the way Shawn represents QVC I would have been fired.

Love this gem: Having an opinion is not “ whining”. What a sexist remark. I hope she puts clothes on too! I like her but have seen her in enough PJs and sloppy “loungewear” (even when she’s in the studio) to last a lifetime.

Another: I agree. They are showing us they have no pride left for their company nor any respect for their customers. Me? I won’t be watching.

And yet another: I already gave QVC feedback about this issue. Evidently, I am not the only one. Shawn has actually worn makeup and real clothes lately when in the studio.

Where's the "love" button? Not so sure they weren’t letting her “ run the show” until the feedback came in. You don’t see Amy, Jennifer, Leah, Jane etc. EVER looking unprofessional. COVID or no COVID, those ladies look great!

If you dare to read the other comments grab a bucket as most of them will make you wanna hurl!

• Like 6

O.M.G.! "Welcome to my bathroom"!! She looks like hell in her bathroom and she's in her jammies!! Like she just rolled out of bed. Seems happier than usual and will be home for two weeks!! Totally milking it!

20210216_000525.thumb.jpg.70159410e74d1783d157e2ba2c88c11a.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 2
  • Sad 6

I really don't get it.  In the opening, she just said something about how the only thing that could go wrong is if her signal went down or if Jagger walked into the bathroom.

Is that really being "in quarantine"?  I guess I just assumed that meant she was locked up in her master bedroom/bathroom, segregated from other members of the house to protect them in the event she developed symptoms - unless everyone in her house was exposed at the time she was.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

What is that thing on her forehead? A sleep mask? Oh brother.

She is overly happy because she pulled off a huge scam.  So real.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 3

QVC has really hit rock bottom by letting her present from home. Jen Is laughing under her breath at how stupid Shawn looks and sounds. All is a put on- this is a desperate tactic on her part. She has an ugly bathroom too. Sad, sad. 

• Like 8

She's in her happy place for sure.

It kinda sounded like she had to give approval for Jen C covering for her and basically told Jen she knew she could handle it. So obnoxious like she has one over her! 

20210216_001848.thumb.jpg.b37e37d5ec6106cbb9e15e80797264ff.jpg

ETA: Oh no! She's taking her makeup off now!! 

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 1
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 1

Jen keeps announcing it! 'Live from Shawn's Bathroom"!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Laugh 6

I noticed Jen C, Ali Carr and the Elemis OAP were  dressed nice, pretty colors, neat and professional. All the OAPs I saw male and female had it together. Then there's Shawn live from her bathroom in a bulky pj sweatshirt, a distracting eye mask on her head and Mr. Magoo glasses. She kept sticking her chest out for some reason too!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 6