Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

21 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Plus, I am sure they get their fair share of "samples" and other freebies to try.

Of course, how else could she be prepared to present? Oh wait...

• Laugh 8

Dancing close to the edge, right out of the box, she’s discussing pizza in the picture. Discussing the crust specifically and saying she likes to dive deep, I believe.

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 3

She's in a jumpsuit and comfortable shoes tonight, so hopefully we won't hear her complaining that her feet hurt.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah show blue jumpsuit 1 2-09-21.jpg

• Like 6

She seems miffed that Leah is getting all the face time with Issac.  BUT she keeps glubbling her wine and interrupting.

• Like 2
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 4

Just now, rocketinu said:

She seems miffed that Leah is getting all the face time with Issac.  BUT she keeps glubbling her wine and interrupting.

Right.  She had to have her phone. She had to search Instagram (whose?). And she had to interrupt. Of course.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Isaac gushed when he came on, "Hiiiii! My two favorite people in the world!" Uh... okay, Isaac.

Shawn said since it was the month of lovers (February, Valentine's Day) she had an old picture to show on her phone. It was a video of Isaac with Martha Stewart on her cooking show, from years ago when Isaac was much younger. He joked about it, saying back then his body was twice as small and his hair was twice as big. He said he  missed Martha and waved to her through the camera.

But Shawn was just being stupid with the lovers month stuff. Isaac and Martha?

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah show blue jumpsuit 2 Isaac visits 2-09-21.jpg

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

Josie's back for the final TSV. She's changed to an aqua dress that looks like a nightie. She and Shawn are gushing over each other.

misc pics Shawn KIllinger beauty Josie Maran blue nightie 1 2-09-21.jpg

• Like 4

Free Leah!!!!

I love Josie’s loopiness, real or fabricated.  Loopiness all the way to the bank!  ( I love her face milk too. )

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

She's in a jumpsuit and comfortable shoes tonight, so hopefully we won't hear her complaining that her feet hurt.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah show blue jumpsuit 1 2-09-21.jpg

Again, crossing her legs away from Leah, seeming to try to distance herself from her, yet her head is facing Leah, perhaps signifying that she is ready to stick her nose straight into Leah's private business.

I find this telling, but I don't know of what. 

Any body language experts in the house?

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 5
  • Useful 3

3 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

Again, crossing her legs away from Leah, seeming to try to distance herself from her, yet her head is facing Leah, perhaps signifying that she 

is ready and willing to stick her nose straight into Leah's private business.

I find this telling, but I don't know of what. 

Any body language experts in the house?

I looked it up. Facing someone but crossing your legs away from them means you've checked out. If she was crossing hrr legs towards the person she would be really into what the person is saying.

• Like 2
  • Useful 8
  • Sad 1

The sign off.DCBE34DF-CEC8-45C1-AE54-931C49DF4FA4.thumb.jpeg.b492ad029aea5dfc3b6e1f124308b292.jpegwow.

In many cultures, showing the sole of your shoe or foot is considered an offense. Then it can not be disregarded, what the meaning is, in many cultures, of sitting on your hip while facing away from the other person so that your haunches are facing them.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2

For the final moment, Shawn as usual, has to think for Leah. Shawn speaks for Leah, to tell us what Leah is thinking. Of course, whatever Leah is thinking is about Shawn.

So just now, Shawn says, “Oh, Leah...you’re thinking...’Shawn, don’t give up your day job’ “.

To which Leah smiles and responds to end the show, “Cheers to that.” [clink glasses, fade to black]

That was Game Set and Matchto Ms Williams!

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 7

27 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

I looked it up. Facing someone but crossing your legs away from them means you've checked out. If she was crossing hrr legs towards the person she would be really into what the person is saying.

Thanks, @rocketinu!

So interesting.

I wasn't watching, but from the photo I'm assuming Leah was talking about something that was not personal or juicy (in Shawn's eyes).  In that case, she probably would have had her legs up on Leah's lap to lap it all up!

• Laugh 4

7 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

The sign off.DCBE34DF-CEC8-45C1-AE54-931C49DF4FA4.thumb.jpeg.b492ad029aea5dfc3b6e1f124308b292.jpegwow.

In many cultures, showing the sole of your shoe or foot is considered an offense. Then it can not be disregarded, what the meaning is, in many cultures, of sitting on your hip while facing away from the other person so that your haunches are facing them.

If pointing part of her rump roast in Leah's direction wasn't rude enough, the frozen stinky face shows further disdain.

Meanwhile, Leah appears engaged in the conversation, polite and poised.

• Like 7

Thousands of people are dying everyday from Covid. There is no way I would sit that close to skunk. That nasty woman does everything the experts tell us NOT to do.

1625512514_miscpicsShawnKillingerLeahshowbluejumpsuit12-09-21.jpg.ac2b25e83a0e6160a957340de5562495.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

5 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Isaac gushed when he came on, "Hiiiii! My two favorite people in the world!" Uh... okay, Isaac.

Shawn said since it was the month of lovers (February, Valentine's Day) she had an old picture to show on her phone. It was a video of Isaac with Martha Stewart on her cooking show, from years ago when Isaac was much younger. He joked about it, saying back then his body was twice as small and his hair was twice as big. He said he  missed Martha and waved to her through the camera.

She was probably trying to embarrass him but it fell flat. 

• Like 6
  • Laugh 2

6 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

Leah’s glass appears to be nearly full, while the other one’s is not. 

I thought the same thing...she must be nipping away while off camera.  Wonder how many top offs she had....must take a lot of restraint not to get totally sloshed.

• Like 6

JRT promoting FriYay with Shawn selling Ryka and DTS beauty!!! How much you wanna bet Skunky doesn't like the brand let alone own one pair of Ryka shoes or sneakers!

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2

19 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

I'm a rank amateur when it comes to interpreting body language, but my take, for what it's worth:

Skunko's posture here is FASCINATING! As y'all have already pointed out, she's exposing the bottom of her feet (very offensive in some cultures; dunno how much weight to give it here), and her right leg's drawn up and over her left leg so far that she's essentially exposing her right butt cheek to Leah. Her left foot is hidden under the table; she's literally ungrounded.

Her hands are folded together (holding on to what's important, the wineglass!). There's tension around her mouth and nose, and her brows are lifted -- her face is screaming "I don't care what you have to say." Her entire posture is one of disrespect and disdain.

And yet! Skunko could choose any number of rude positions to sit in (heaven knows we've seen them all). Why choose one that's so self-protective? Because Leah poses a threat. It's not enough for Skunk to keep her legs parallel (as if skiing) and angle them away from Leah; she has to raise the right leg above the left as if building a wall between the two of them. Why use two hands to hold the wineglass, as if someone's going to take it from her? Why keep her left foot under the table, as if she has something to hide?

Make no mistake: Skunko's acting out. Not just because she's incredibly unprofessional, but because she's running very, very scared.

• Like 8
  • Useful 7

2 minutes ago, Syringa Vulgaris said:

I'm a rank amateur when it comes to interpreting body language, but my take, for what it's worth:

Skunko's posture here is FASCINATING! As y'all have already pointed out, she's exposing the bottom of her feet (very offensive in some cultures; dunno how much weight to give it here), and her right leg's drawn up and over her left leg so far that she's essentially exposing her right butt cheek to Leah. Her left foot is hidden under the table; she's literally ungrounded.

Her hands are folded together (holding on to what's important, the wineglass!). There's tension around her mouth and nose, and her brows are lifted -- her face is screaming "I don't care what you have to say." Her entire posture is one of disrespect and disdain.

And yet! Skunko could choose any number of rude positions to sit in (heaven knows we've seen them all). Why choose one that's so self-protective? Because Leah poses a threat. It's not enough for Skunk to keep her legs parallel (as if skiing) and angle them away from Leah; she has to raise the right leg above the left as if building a wall between the two of them. Why use two hands to hold the wineglass, as if someone's going to take it from her? Why keep her left foot under the table, as if she has something to hide?

Make no mistake: Skunko's acting out. Not just because she's incredibly unprofessional, but because she's running very, very scared.

Very insightful. Seeing the truncated picture, her upper body looks like she is cowering from Leah.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

I'm practically seeing a fetal position now the more I look at her in that screenshot!!  🤔😂

20210210_205925.thumb.jpg.2a65023cab83f8cec951a2b4f7d4a1ce.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 4
  • Useful 4
  • Surprise 1

Interesting comments  about body language, because from comments here, she acts like she thinks she is the alpha host!  ( I don’t watch her.) 

• Like 7

17 hours ago, Taffy Apple said:

I thought the same thing...she must be nipping away while off camera.  Wonder how many top offs she had....must take a lot of restraint not to get totally sloshed.

She has a hollow leg.

misc pics cartoon wine o-clock ladies 1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Looks like she hit up the liquor store on her day off and stocked up!  Dr.'s orders! So proud! Ha!

20210211_020717.thumb.jpg.1457ed0dd59c1cdfabc833e819af7634.jpg

20210211_015814.thumb.jpg.9cc97330c1aa55ebd3e630da9b618f6b.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 5

Yeah, nothing like showing your bosses that you drink a lot.  And on their media platforms no less.

Edited by JohnnyStar5
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1

6 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Way to show off your knarly bunions Skunks.

#I'm a sick f&@k but you already knew that.

#Trying to convince y'all I'm sexy, hot, and mad cool. #Don't you wish you were me?

#I'm the most despised, hated, lying sack of s*%t @ the Q.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 6

10 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Looks like she hit up the liquor store on her day off and stocked up!  Dr.'s orders! So proud! Ha!

20210211_015814.thumb.jpg.9cc97330c1aa55ebd3e630da9b618f6b.jpg

The shots of her lazy ass with her feet up in the air are tiresome. One trick pony.

• Like 5

Is it my imagination, or did Shawn actually wash her hair before the Leah show? It looked clean.

misc pics Shawn Killinger hair clean maybe Leah show 2-08-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Surprise 2

First pic: Josie knows how to pose, smile and look cute while slathering on her 500th layer of body butter for the day. Shawn looks grim and stiff.

Second pic: Shawn stuck a tube of body butter in each jacket pocket. Josie cracked up. Shawn had been making the point that since the body butter was in tubes, you could carry it around with you, unlike the big jar. However, I don't think any of us would like to walk around with a tube of anything sticking out over each boob. We aren't mad cool enough.

misc pics QVC Josie Maran Shawn and Leah show 3 2-08-21.jpg

misc pics QVC Josie Maran Shawn and Leah show 4 2-08-21.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 2/9/2021 at 10:35 PM, Coffeecup said:

(Yes, I'm quoting myself)

I have just now gotten around to making screenshots of the video she showed Isaac, when she wanted to grab the attention away from Leah, who had just finished presenting Isaac's cardigan.

misc pics Shawn Killinger phone Isaac and Martha Stewart picture Leah show  1 2-08-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger phone Isaac and Martha Stewart picture Leah show 2 2-09-21.jpg

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 7

Cleaning out some files last night, found another picture of Leah and Shawn from an early “Cheers ...” show. Same body language.7C513E4D-E3E7-47D1-B3C0-47D5BF3F92D2.jpeg.1942fc395c7885fcde24ad41486b3c62.jpeg

Also, I found this elsewhere. Thought it was about Shawn. Hahaha. But no. Someone else.

6C8A11C5-8F20-42ED-8C3E-E78426A64092.jpeg.31f89655a996767f63c467a9b1defc69.jpeg

• Surprise 4

On 2/8/2021 at 9:56 PM, mpeeps said:

I am so bored with this celebrity encounter storytelling segment with the hosts and OAPs! 

Why is Shawnie speaking so softly? 

Her body is starting to resemble sofa cushions. Must be from all the "pandemicking."

Her ass looks like a can of busted biscuits already. Maybe she should lay off boozing since it seems be her favorite hobby.  Note to Skunky: no one likes an inebriated woman.

• Like 8
  • Laugh 1

4 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Is it my imagination, or did Shawn actually wash her hair before the Leah show? It looked clean.

misc pics Shawn Killinger hair clean maybe Leah show 2-08-21.jpg

I’m going with she went to the salon for her bi-monthly blow out. 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 6

On 2/9/2021 at 11:18 PM, CandyApple said:

If pointing part of her rump roast in Leah's direction wasn't rude enough, the frozen stinky face shows further disdain.

Meanwhile, Leah appears engaged in the conversation, polite and poised.

I've heard it said before that Shawn loves sniffing her own farts and that picture just reeks of it, no wonder Shawn's always smelling her fingers ,ugh! 

• Surprise 1