Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Shawn's wearing the T shirt a size too small. Roll of belly showing.

She mimicked Kim's Southern accent. Now she's starting a negative sales pitch. "I was never a tie-dye person, but..."

misc pics Shawn Killinger Kim Gravel Belle show 2 T shirt too tight 2-06-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

At the beginning, Kim and Shawn were tip toeing around each other. They have warmed up a little. But, Shawn is full of it. She thinks she knows more than Kim about the items. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

15 hours ago, Watcher25 said:

Sadly values have changed so much in the last few years. I guess I shouldn't be shocked that so many people are ok with her behavior. I guess being ignorant, nasty and disrespectful is a good thing 🙁

So true,so true. QVC is perhaps looking at what the next buying generation looks and feels like and is hoping to " be cool "  and fit right in.

• Sad 2

Yep, shirt is too small. "Okay, fine" twice, blatant nose scratch. And she's not a navy girl. And quit fucking with your glasses. Unwatchable.

• Like 6

She was picking her nose.

Look at the model to see how that tee should fit -- not tight!

misc pics Shawn Killinger nose wipe Kim Gravel Belle show 1 2-06-21.jpg

• Like 5
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

She mimicked Kim's Southern accent. Now she's starting a negative sales pitch. "I was never a tie-dye person, but..."

Are people still wearing the ribbed under layer tanks still? I mean, people of fashion.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 4

6 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Are people still wearing the ribbed under layer tanks still? I mean, people of fashion.

She told Kim she was wearing a tank under the top because she has four hours of fashion shows and needs to change clothes a lot. No she doesn't! She should let the models show the clothes. It is not the host's job to be a model too.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 8

Did I just hear her say her earrings came from Target? Damn, Shawn, either promote QVC jewelry, or keep quiet!

• Like 5
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 1

She is claiming to be buying multiples of every item. To wear where, Shawn? No human can wear that much. She also just said, and I quote, the top detail "looks high end even if frankly it is not". I hope Kim raises hell over that remark. What a tool.

Edited by sauce62
  • Like 3
  • Surprise 8

"I just tried to order Cool in XXS and it's gone."

XXS?  She thought she could fit into XXS?

misc pics Shawn Killinger Kim Gravel Belle show 3 T shirt too tight XXS 2-06-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 2

Shawn is soooooooo stupid and pathetic. Just consider the source on everything she says. AND she is not an XXS OR EVEN AN XS. Maybe a Small. But she wears everything too tight. You can also tell, Kim is only tolerating her. 

• Like 9

She's selling Belle by Kim tonight and says she is wearing an XS. ummm no. Her gut is hanging out. She is more medium.

omgggggawd she just said she is a size 4-6! She sells to WOMEN! Women are watching and listening. Does she think we are buying what she is dishing?

Edited by Mrs. Clooney
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

Now selling more Shoeless Nightmares, she has to mention Nordstrom’s. I really can’t stand her name dropping, luxury mentions.it serves only to highlight her tendency toward spoiled, entitled, overly self-indulgent Skunky.

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, Mrs. Clooney said:

She's selling Belle by Kim tonight and says she is wearing an XS. ummm no. Her gut is hanging out. She is more medium.

omgggggawd she just said she is a size 4-6! She sells to WOMEN! Women are watching and listening. Does she think we are buying what she is dishing?

Yesterday she said she was a size 2. 🙄

• Like 3
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 1

She's barefoot now. She said her high heels (yellow pumps) were killing her, so she had to take them off. Idiot. She could have worn flats or low heels -- all she's going to do is present a pair of TSV jeans at midnight. She doesn't need dressy heels for that.

misc pics Shawn Killinger feet barefoot shoes hurt Barefoot Dreams 1 2-06-21.jpg

• Like 6

How does she get away with this? Her bare feet? Talking about how she wears the same clothes every day but is ordering eleventy billion Kim Gravel tees?

• Like 4
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 1

She just said “When I’m off work, I do not shower… sometimes I feel sorry for Joe. He must think I’ve given up.” Well, yeah, that's exactly what she did.

After that, she said "I'm barefoot. No one cares."  WRONG

misc pics Shawn Killinger sweater Barefoot Dreams stripe 1 bare feet 2-06-21.jpg

• Like 3
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

She told Kim she was wearing a tank under the top because she has four hours of fashion shows and needs to change clothes a lot. No she doesn't! She should let the models show the clothes. It is not the host's job to be a model too.

^This. Amen, so be it.

• Like 4

She wiped her nose twice at the beginning of the Cuddle Duds show.

"I'm getting this." (Striped T shirt)  How many things has she said she's ordered since 9i:00 p.m. tonight? I think I've counted six so far.

misc pics Shawn Killinger shirt T shirt stripe Cuddl Duds 1 2-06-21.jpg

• Laugh 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 2

Comment on Skunks FB page:

This model is in an extra small. Shawn is NOT. Stop

I agree. Shawn always looks squished into her tops. Nothing wrong with going up a size or two. She said she weighs 141. I don’t know anybody who at that weight can wear an extra extra small.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 4

25 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Did she find some shoes during the break? 

She put them back on. Somebody in the control room must have bitched at her. Left to her own devices, she would have gone barefoot for the rest of the evening.

She said she ordered the striped T shirt in both colors. Dang, more stuff! She said her NY resolution was to not shop in January. She broke that, and she seems to be shopping like crazy again now.

misc pics Shawn Killinger shirt T shirt stripe Cuddl Duds 2 2-06-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

She put them back on. Somebody in the control room must have bitched at her. Left to her own devices, she would have gone barefoot for the rest of the evening.

Well, they found her a chair, so she has no reason to bitch back at the control room. Next hour? She has to stand to show off the jeans. Good luck with that. 😂

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Shawn could be a decent host when she wants to be.but she's too busy trying to get attention . She's very fake..I feel sorry for Leah ..who sometimes cohosts with Shawn..you can tell Leah is uncomfortable with her..

Here are the painful shoes. She did a quickie preview of the NYDJ jeans coming up at midnight. She reminded us that they were Oprah's favorite jeans. Who gives a flip what Oprah likes?

misc pics Shawn Killinger shoes heels pumps yellow 1 she said they hurt 2-06-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger pants jeans NYDJ TSV Marilyn 1 2-07-21.jpg

• Like 5
  • Surprise 2

She said she's wearing a size zero in the NYDJ jeans. I know NYJD tells you to go down one size, so that means she's back to claiming she's a size 2, when an hour ago she said she was 4-6. Jeez. Get your story straight, Skunk.

P.S> I've bought NYDJ and in my experience, you should NOT size down.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 1

The shoes are off again. The OAP for NYJD encouraged her to go barefoot by saying he saw her barefoot in the jeans in the previous hour and he thought that looked good. He said he could visualize women walking barefoot along the beach wearing these jeans and looking for shells.

So she's happy now, with no shoes. I don't understand why she chose high heels to wear in the first place. She's worn low heel shoes lately, and she could have worn them again. By the way, what shoes did she wear in the car while driving to work? Unless they were a really beat-up pair of sneakers or driving mocs,, she could have worn those instead.

misc pics Shawn Killinger feet barefoot NYJD jeans 1 2-07-21.jpg

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 2

She ended her shift looking relaxed and happy to have it over with. No shoes, no glasses.

And some more new stuff too. She said she ordered the open sweater and tee she was wearing in two colors. I think she ordered some jeans as well.

misc pics Shawn Killinger sweater NYDJ cardigan 4 2-07-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger sweater NYDJ cardigan 5 collage 1 2-07-21.jpg

• Surprise 2
  • Sad 1

Skunky also made sure to say when closing her show that she's been on for 4 hrs and definitely needs sleep! Like she's the only host that works so hard.  This isn't the first time she made this comment.  Maybe it's time to shorten her air time!!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

So she's happy now, with no shoes. I don't understand why she chose high heels to wear in the first place.

misc pics Shawn Killinger feet barefoot NYJD jeans 1 2-07-21.jpg

She wears heels because the jeans are way too long.

She has Fred Flintstone feet!

image.png.010a7df969523e55bbff83104196bc80.png

803795276_miscpicsShawnKillingersweaterBarefootDreamsstripe1barefeet2-06-21.jpg.5a07209d067ae840eeaef50bebc3316a.jpg

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Laugh 7

7 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

She's barefoot now. She said her high heels (yellow pumps) were killing her, so she had to take them off. Idiot. She could have worn flats or low heels -- all she's going to do is present a pair of TSV jeans at midnight. She doesn't need dressy heels for that.

misc pics Shawn Killinger feet barefoot shoes hurt Barefoot Dreams 1 2-06-21.jpg

She does that because she likes the attention of the foot fetish guys that watch QVC. They are all over social media talking about the hosts' feet. I guess she is not getting enough attention at home ,so she seeks out perverts.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Yep, this is the look I want.

• Laugh 7

8 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Foot fetish alert!!!  Zoom in guys...@Watcher 25 same thoughts!

Edited by Taffy Apple
  • Like 3
  • Surprise 4

6 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Skunky also made sure to say when closing her show that she's been on for 4 hrs and definitely needs sleep! Like she's the only host that works so hard.  This isn't the first time she made this comment.  Maybe it's time to shorten her air time!!

I tend to whine and gripe about critique Jane quite a bit, but I give her credit for this: she works a lot of 4-hour blocks, and you will never, ever hear a statement like Shawn's come out of her mouth.

• Like 14

I’d be tired too, if I spun my wheels in self-indulgence. She arrives conspicuously unprepared, then expends on air energy to over-animate and overcompensate for what’s lacking. She still thinks she’s faking it and  making it.

So much of her on-air time is spent pandering to the fans and fetishized. The hair and glasses, the shoes and changing clothes, the personal stories and negative sales pitches, are all time consuming side shows. 

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 10

38 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

I’d be tired too, if I spun my wheels in self-indulgence. She arrives conspicuously unprepared, then expends on air energy to over-animate and overcompensate for what’s lacking. She still thinks she’s faking it and  making it.

clapping cats.gif

• Like 4
  • Laugh 4

12 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Here are the painful shoes. She did a quickie preview of the NYDJ jeans coming up at midnight. She reminded us that they were Oprah's favorite jeans. Who gives a flip what Oprah likes?

And weren't they Oprah's favorite jeans, like, years and years ago?  Maybe when NYDJ first came out?

I'm sure Oprah has moved on.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, mpeeps said:

She whines constantly about having a four-hour shift, making remarks like :"This is the long haul shift." "I have to take these shoes off because I'll be here four hours and they hurt." "Sorry I couldn't remember the name of that color, but this is my four-hour shift and I'm tired."

Poor little snowflake!  Does she have any idea how many hours other people have to work? Like, eight hours every day, not four? Could she last a week if she had to do a job that required hours of being on her feet, like a nurse? Grocery store cashier or a restaurant server? Or even a dog walker? For that matter, could she sit on her butt in a chair for eight hours at a time answering the phone for customer service calls?

Does she ever realize how good she has it at QVC? Four-hour shifts, a six-figure-salary, lots of benefits including long periods of family leave, and they let her act as inappropriately as she pleases on air. Millions of people would kill to have a job like that.

• Like 15

18 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

She just said “When I’m off work, I do not shower… sometimes I feel sorry for Joe. He must think I’ve given up.” Well, yeah, that's exactly what she did.

After that, she said "I'm barefoot. No one cares."  WRONG

misc pics Shawn Killinger sweater Barefoot Dreams stripe 1 bare feet 2-06-21.jpg

Why does she think anyone is interested if she showers or not. When she was selling Kim's crop or capri pants she took a pair off the hanger and put them in front of her to cover her belly buldge, that's on of Caro's tricks.

• Like 5
  • Useful 4

15 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

She ended her shift looking relaxed and happy to have it over with. No shoes, no glasses.

And some more new stuff too. She said she ordered the open sweater and tee she was wearing in two colors. I think she ordered some jeans as well.

misc pics Shawn Killinger sweater NYDJ cardigan 4 2-07-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger sweater NYDJ cardigan 5 collage 1 2-07-21.jpg

I don't think she orders a thing. Why would she order 2 sweaters and 2 tees when she lives in pajamas and socks and never leaves her house. SMH

• Like 9

18 hours ago, The Moni said:

Comment on Skunks FB page:

This model is in an extra small. Shawn is NOT. Stop

I agree. Shawn always looks squished into her tops. Nothing wrong with going up a size or two. She said she weighs 141. I don’t know anybody who at that weight can wear an extra extra small.

I weigh 144 and I'm 5'4". I always wear a large top and a 12 bottom(I carry my weight in my belly)I couldn't stand anything that tight on me. Shawn you're lying🤥

• Like 10