Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

2 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

I wonder why she feels the need to overdramatize a shower rack with hyperbole. “Oh, when Joes in the shower, I hear banging and crashing and ... some swear words. Sorry, I’m just being honest.”

During the mop demo, she boasted that she arrived on set for her four hour shift just 30 seconds before the show started and just touched this mop for the first time! Oh!

Arrives early to work, familiarized herself with the products and info and is well prepared. ✔️

Of course she arrived to work with 30 seconds to spare.  That's how little she values the customer and her employer.

Plus, it takes a lot more extra time to not show up for work in your freakin' pajamas and do your hair, etc.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 5

51BA2760-09CD-466E-B6B7-58BEBEAE7B6B.jpeg.aada5ff44f223bd3255c7a5301d37eeb.jpeg14B0ABB6-D6D1-42DC-A528-35516A271879.jpeg.c2aa1e68f575c09efac02abb7c31289b.jpeg40C3AE60-66B8-4E97-8D12-37010A807F10.jpeg.6fd697612bb7f0859ba79c16310446b6.jpeg

Funny you should say that. She has a record amount of nose swipes so far.

Then she’s funny. Then she’s serious, head tilted and semi-flirty.

Did someone in her home cut Shawn’s hair with a pair of safety scissors? What is that weird bi-level thing she’s got going on!

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 1

Please excuse us while we watch the mad scientist of Q beauty as she tries to brush her eyebrows into place, using only her false eyelashes.

Almost there...

BD4A8E8C-3FFD-4CE1-88E1-311702C87347.jpeg.d8ade5c979667d09eef9622514ac44b4.jpeg

Why doesn't she sell false eyelashes on her beauty shows? QVC has 20 false eyelash items on the website.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 5

Ok, so Skunky felt the need to do a random weigh in during the Barefoot Dreams tsv presentation.  Says she's 5'5" and 141 ish lbs and probably rounding down a bit! @Coffeecup this may call for a transcription!! Why bother and why come up with that odd number especially selling a shapeless kinda one size fits all poncho!  Then a caller during the show who was a huge fan and follower of BD and said she went by "blissfful beach" or some such on sm said Shawn was her absolute favorite host and loved her.  Something overly dramatic like that!!  It just all seemed so fake!!!!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Ok, so Skunky felt the need to do a random weigh in during the Barefoot Dreams tsv presentation.  Says she's 5'5" and 141 ish lbs and probably rounding down a bit! @Coffeecup this may call for a transcription!! Why bother and why come up with that odd number especially selling a shapeless kinda one size fits all poncho!  Then a caller during the show who was a huge fan and follower of BD and said she went by "blissfful beach" or some such on sm said Shawn was her absolute favorite host and loved her.  Something overly dramatic like that!!  It just all seemed so fake!!!!

There were a couple of callers that just went on and on about Shawn. One said she was her favorite host. How could that be?

• Like 1
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 1

Sadly values have changed so much in the last few years. I guess I shouldn't be shocked that so many people are ok with her behavior. I guess being ignorant, nasty and disrespectful is a good thing 🙁

• Surprise 2
  • Sad 8

8 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

Oh, sorry. I’m recovered. My husband had the worst case out of the four of us under this roof. It’s been just about two weeks since everyone here was back to normal. I just haven’t really recovered sense of taste. Except I know, I still don’t care for how Skunky operates.☺️ But thank you @Elle820 just the same.

My good wishes are focused solely on @notanxxs

Thank you all for the well wishes.  So far so good just body aches and stuffy head.  I tested positive four days ago and felt really crappy that day but chalked it up to too many work hours.  I work in health care so we are tested weekly, otherwise probably wouldn’t know.  I’m praying this is all I get.  Prayers to those of you still recovering!  I love you and these forums !

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, notanxxs said:

Thank you all for the well wishes.  So far so good just body aches and stuffy head.  I tested positive four days ago and felt really crappy that day but chalked it up to too many work hours.  I work in health care so we are tested weekly, otherwise probably wouldn’t know.  I’m praying this is all I get.  Prayers to those of you still recovering!  I love you and these forums !

Sorry you caught it. Get well soon!

cat black get well soon  imagesL0XDJV1S.jpg

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, notanxxs said:

Thoughts and prayers 🙏  I

• Like 7

Watching the rerun from midnight she said she’s 5’5” and a half and weighs 141 or so lbs and wears a size 2.  I’m 5’6” weigh 135 and am nowhere near a size 2 much less an xxs......  what a lie!  

• Like 12
  • Useful 2

24 minutes ago, notanxxs said:

Watching the rerun from midnight she said she’s 5’5” and a half and weighs 141 or so lbs and wears a size 2.  I’m 5’6” weigh 135 and am nowhere near a size 2 much less an xxs......  what a lie!  

Right!  I'm her height but 20 pounds less, and I wear 4 to 6, letter size S to M. I can only fit into a 2 or XS if I get down to 105-112 lbs. She must be talking about the oversized QVC clothes with vanity sizing when she claims to wear a size 2. If she meant a real size 2, she's flat out lying. If she seriously meant she can wear a 2 from B&M stores, she's delusional. I guarantee she can't fit into a 2 from her favorite "stores with valet parking."  Maybe she could at some point in the past, but not now.

(Same as, she is delusional if she thinks all those clown glasses enhance her face.)

Transcription of what she said in the presentation of A392245 Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Ultra Lite Ocean Breeze Poncho:

Shawn 6:12: I am normally a QVC size 2. I stand about five, five and a half. I think right now I weigh about 141. I could be rounding down. I’m in the Missy and I’m cheating it over one shoulder. That’s just personal style point. But you can see where it hits and you can see in the back. Girl, how tall are you?

Maria, OAP: I’m 5’2” and about 115, and yeah, you can see where it fits me…

Maria is the real size 2.

misc pics Shawn Killinger poncho Barefoot Dreams 1 2-06-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger poncho Barefoot Dreams 2 2-06-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger earrings big clear drops with flowers 1 2-06-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Surprise 2

19 hours ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Now Nancy's gone, but this thing keeps on keeping on.

She's like the QVC cockroach, surviving nuclear war annihilation. 

Nancy Hornbeck?  She is still on the Q host web page.

3 hours ago, AuntCarol said:

There were a couple of callers that just went on and on about Shawn. One said she was her favorite host. How could that be?

water seeks it's own level , if you catch my drift

slobs like slobs, 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 4

Funny rubber faces from the Givenchy lipstick presentation, A376036 Givenchy Le Rouge Deep Velvet Lipstick.

In the first picture, she was saying "Givenchy on Easy Pay?  It’s like, whaaat?"

misc pics Shawn Killinger face expression Givenchy lipstick 6 collage 1 2-05-21.jpg

• Surprise 4
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Taffy Apple said:

Nancy Hornbeck?  She is still on the Q host web page.

Odd she's on the Q host web page.

Go to Nancys page. She's gone.

• Like 2

Her hair looks like a haystack. The styling is so messed up too, off balance. In the left picture it's totally shapeless. In the right picture it has some shape and curl.

Notice the double chin in the right picture?

In the third picture, she's looking up at somebody. She did that all through the beauty show. She kept talking to someone up there, maybe her producer in the control room? She sure wasn't talking to Elise, who was way off in the background. It was distracting.

misc pics Shawn Killinger hair haystack Givenchy lipstick 4 collage 1 with double cin 2-05-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger hair haystack Givenchy lipstick 3 2-04-21.jpg

• Like 4
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, mpeeps said:

That call was quite stalker-y. 😲

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 3

Drama faces for A451850 Saro de Rue Freeze-Dried Hyaluronic Acid Pure Actives Auto-Delivery. She was near (fake) tears in the second picture.

misc pics Shawn Killinger face expression drama Saro de Rue 1 2-05-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger face expression drama Saro de Rue 2 2-05-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 4

Elise looks so young and fresh compared to Shawn. Shawn looks a teensy bit unhappy. 😏

misc pics Shawn Killinger face expression Westmore concealer 1 2-05-21.jpg

• Like 3
  • Surprise 2

My sister is 5’5”, weighs about 110 and wears a 4-6. She wears mostly “stretchy” pull on pants and still doesn’t attempt to wear a 2

• Like 1
  • Useful 5

And here we go with the Westmore concealer facial distortions. She started out the presentation looking like she was having an orgasm. She said she loves this concealer so much. I like my makeup too, but it doesn't make me that happy.

The OAP was able to apply concealer and still have a normal facial expression. Shawn had to do her big O mouth thing.

misc pics Shawn Killinger face expression Westmore concealer 2 drama 2-05-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger face expression Westmore concealer 3 big O mouth, OAP looks normal 2-05-21.jpg

• Laugh 5
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

And here we go with the Westmore concealer facial distortions. She started out the presentation looking like she was having an orgasm. She said she loves this concealer so much. I like my makeup too, but it doesn't make me that happy.

misc pics Shawn Killinger face expression Westmore concealer 3 big O mouth, OAP looks normal 2-05-21.jpg

Well, you know the Westmore lady would be contorting her face, too......if she could MOVE it!

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Laugh 11

13 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Elise looks so young and fresh compared to Shawn. Shawn looks a teensy bit unhappy. 😏

misc pics Shawn Killinger face expression Westmore concealer 1 2-05-21.jpg

I'd say Elise probably has some Botox/fillers, but she also looks like she eats right, exercises and doesn't go on nightly booze binges. She looks good without makeup. 

Do you think Shawn will throw a fit and insist that neither CoKo or Elise host with her? They are both younger and more attractive. It must be driving Shawn crazy. Maybe that explains the increasingly long eyelashes and weekly new hair cut/color. She's trying to keep up with the younger women.

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

I'd say Elise probably has some Botox/fillers, but she also looks like she eats right, exercises and doesn't go on nightly booze binges. She looks good without makeup. 

Do you think Shawn will throw a fit and insist that neither CoKo or Elise host with her? They are both younger and more attractive. It must be driving Shawn crazy. Maybe that explains the increasingly long eyelashes and weekly new hair cut/color. She's trying to keep up with the younger women.

They could put Julia Cearly with Shawn. Then the two of them could try to out bug-eye each other on the beauty show.

misc pics Shawn Killinger face expression bug eyes compared to Julia Cearly 1 2-06-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 12

38 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

Do you think Shawn will throw a fit and insist that neither CoKo or Elise host with her?

If she does the likely come back from corporate would be:

"Sorry Skunks, all others you've hosted with have begged to not host with you. All hosts that have not yet hosted with you have expressed if they're forced to host with you they'll leave the Q."

16 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

She's trying to keep up with the younger women.

And failing miserably.

40 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:
4 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

misc pics Shawn Killinger earrings big clear drops with flowers 1 2-06-21.jpg

Why are ping pong racquets dangling from her earlobes?

Didn't she just say recently she only wears posts?  🤥

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1

35 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

They could put Julia Cearly with Shawn. Then the two of them could try to out bug-eye each other on the beauty show.

misc pics Shawn Killinger face expression bug eyes compared to Julia Cearly 1 2-06-21.jpg

I think they would be a perfect pairing. The appeal of either one is baffling.

• Like 8
  • Laugh 4

B7F970AD-F785-43E1-B734-74F008C0D75B.thumb.jpeg.b735308c9a914045b93f3d10c3e4cc2f.jpeg

She creates strange problems for herself. That hair.  I feel compelled to change it every time I see that hank on the side and her coy head tilt habit. 

And switching to the pressed flower, tennis racket earrings really makes no sense. 

• Like 11

More ham actor bug-eyed drama faces. I swear she ought to have her agent find her roles in horror movies. She could do her bug eyes when she finds the body or when the monster walks into the old dark house.

A395914 Westmore Beauty Shadow Edit Magic Shadow Eraser Duo

misc pics Shawn Killinger face expression Westmore concealer 10 bug eyes collage 1 2-05-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger face expression Westmore concealer 11 bug eyes collage 2 2-05-21.jpg

• Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

19CBCA1A-1108-4877-B71D-783B965ECA98.jpeg.e0ae07d9a4a1890e84ce0a4de3c36a9d.jpeg5DC148E8-A507-467F-ACD1-FEC4EEAB9980.jpeg.d138441300a58d742ad69e5201107cff.jpeg

Going back to Tuesday evening’ installment of how to confuse the eye of the viewer, this is how she looks out of those glasses at the camera, at us. Look at that!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

7 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

More ham actor bug-eyed drama faces. I swear she ought to have her agent find her roles in horror movies. She could do her bug eyes when she finds the body or when the monster walks into the old dark house.

A395914 Westmore Beauty Shadow Edit Magic Shadow Eraser Duo

misc pics Shawn Killinger face expression Westmore concealer 10 bug eyes collage 1 2-05-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger face expression Westmore concealer 11 bug eyes collage 2 2-05-21.jpg

I mean, exactly who at QVC thinks this is captivating television?  How does this sell product?

• Like 5

I bet she sliced 5lbs off her actually weight disclosure and blamed it on bloat or her boots in her mind and for vanity purposes but still trying to come across as all dare to share. So she's leaning closer to 146+lbs and way out of the XXS, XS 2-4 sizing even by q's standards.

She certainly loves concealer the way she needs to cake it on over those raccoon eyes!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 7

9 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I mean, exactly who at QVC thinks this is captivating television?  How does this sell product?

She’s too close to the magic mirror. It’s too much!

If she’s not speaking to the camera, aka staring at herself, she’s either casting her eyes upwards to check monitor or “cohost” or she is searching the tables like a research physicist looking for the open ampoules of uranium.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2

She may still be growing out her bangs.  I know mine are taking forever!  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

1 hour ago, From Where I Sit said:

B7F970AD-F785-43E1-B734-74F008C0D75B.thumb.jpeg.b735308c9a914045b93f3d10c3e4cc2f.jpeg

She creates strange problems for herself. That hair.  I feel compelled to change it every time I see that hank on the side and her coy head tilt habit. 

And switching to the pressed flower, tennis racket earrings really makes no sense. 

@From Where I Sit, she looks really good in the hairstyle you created! She should use it.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, The Moni said:

Odd she's on the Q host web page.

Go to Nancys page. She's gone.

yep,from her facebook page

Hi Beautiful Friends!

I’m so glad

QVC

brought us together! As my life takes me on a new road, I hope you’ll join me on the journey - you can continue to follow my next adventures on social media…

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

They could put Julia Cearly with Shawn.

3 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

I think they would be a perfect pairing. The appeal of either one is baffling.

Just think - Shawn could do all the talking, while Julia mixes drinks and keeps them coming. Shawn would be in heaven!!!!

• Laugh 12

40 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Just think - Shawn could do all the talking, while Julia mixes drinks and keeps them coming. Shawn would be in heaven!!!!

What exactly should this program be called ?!

• Laugh 1

1 hour ago, Dottie D said:

What exactly should this program be called ?!

Puss & Putz?

• Like 3
  • Laugh 7

Last Call with Shawn and Julia (What’s Her Last Name?)

Shawn Says, “Set ‘em up, Julia!”

Let’s Give it a Shot

Shawn, with a Julia Chaser

The Watering Hole

• Laugh 6

5 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Last Call with Shawn and Julia (What’s Her Last Name?)

Shawn Says, “Set ‘em up, Julia!”

Let’s Give it a Shot

Shawn, with a Julia Chaser

The Watering Hole

One for the Road with Shawn and Julia

• Like 1
  • Laugh 5

9 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Why are ping pong racquets dangling from her earlobes?

At some point you decide glasses or earrings

but not both this is dame Edna country  

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 3
  • Laugh 6