Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

6 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

She did part of the presentation in a lounge chair. In the third picture, she made a face when a caller told her how big the bugs were in Texas.

misc pics Shawn Killinger bugs Dynatrap resting in chair 4 collage 1 3-13-21.jpg

I think this is how Shawn is all spring and summer. I don't think she goes further then her front porch and is always reclining probably with wine.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, LeeDenny said:

I recommend reading up on bug zappers if anyone is interested in buying them. It seems like they don't really kill many mosquitoes, or other biting bugs that are attracted by scent (and not light). Even if they do kill those, they also kill a lot of bugs that are pollinators or that are food for song birds, etc. Just my two cents.

Speaking as someone for whom mosquitoes think is one of the most wonderful persons on the planet (don't even get me started on noseeums), I wonder if it works better for those who are skeeter magnets.  Lure 'em in and hope they get close enough to be zapped.  But I have definitely heard of how the zappers will attract non-nuisance bugs.

• Like 2

OT, but we have our yard sprayed with cedar oil by an organic pest management company and it works like magic on mosquitos (and ticks).

• Like 2
  • Useful 6

15 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

And always with the misplaced, unfortunate pleats above her breasts. Garmentidum Interruptis.689F2F89-0589-4DB8-A3A2-2961382826C5.jpeg.4a4d25e694211a848ef2876c44860224.jpeg

This really makes her look dumpy.

• Like 7

Doing a drive by today @ 5pm, Caro is signing off and says she'll be back tomorrow @ 7am. 

Earlier in the week Sandra was presenting the TSV, not sure what time her shift started. The next day I saw her on, at I forget what time. (during the day)

Why doesn't Skunko have her shifts mixed up @ different times of the day/night as other hosts do?  Why does she have off almost every weekend? 

Which brings me to the question who is Skunks bl*wi#ng at corporate?

• Like 4
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, The Moni said:

Which brings me to the question who is Skunks bl*wi#ng at corporate?

Programmer Jennifer?

• Laugh 8

15 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Multicolor fingernails with a Dynatrap container of dead bugs.

misc pics Shawn Killinger hands nail polish different colors Dynatrap dead bugs 1 3-13-21.jpg

Must be a new trend with kids in Middle School, so of course she has to copy she's mad cool after all😏

44 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

Programmer Jennifer?

Nothing would surprise me!

• Like 3
  • Laugh 3

Last night @ 19:56 "So far I've ordered everything in the show. I'm just so surprised my cc hasn't called yet because honestly the amount of spending I did before the show this as well is something that I've ordered". (LF pointelle maxi cardigan) "I ordered the navy/coral, I should've gotten both colors. I'm great at spending money but I'm also great at saving up money for splurg-y items. I'm not really a pointelle person..."

🤢

Edited by The Moni
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 6

41 minutes ago, The Moni said:

Last night @ 19:56 "So far I've ordered everything in the show. I'm just so surprised my cc hasn't called yet because honestly the amount of spending I did before the show this as well is something that I've ordered". (LF pointelle maxi cardigan) "I ordered the navy/coral, I should've gotten both colors. I'm great at spending money but I'm also great at saving up money for splurg-y items. I'm not really a pointelle person..."

🤢

This is the woman who was moaning in December that she spent too much money shopping, and she vowed to buy nothing during the month of January. Whatever she did or did not buy in January, I see she's back to blowing money again now. She said she's so good at saving money, and said her favorite thing is traveling -- so why isn't she saving her money for some nice trips? Within a few months, the pandemic may be under control enough for tourists to travel again.

Unless she's lying, saying she buys all these clothes just to encourage the viewers to buy them.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, RubberbandGirl said:

1683152948_shawnface031221.png.1f96039e1fa677c7893c450ee766d281.png

Shawn Killinger: Portrait of a Trainwreck

Electronic media, 2021

Edited by Syringa Vulgaris · Reason: literary excellence
  • Laugh 7

21 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

This is the woman who was moaning in December that she spent too much money shopping, and she vowed to buy nothing during the month of January. Whatever she did or did not buy in January, I see she's back to blowing money again now. She said she's so good at saving money, and said her favorite thing is traveling -- so why isn't she saving her money for some nice trips? Within a few months, the pandemic may be under control enough for tourists to travel again.

Unless she's lying, saying she buys all these clothes just to encourage the viewers to buy them.

She's lying. Anything for a sale. 🙄

• Like 10

1 hour ago, The Moni said:

I'm just so surprised my cc hasn't called yet because honestly the amount of spending I did before the show this as well is something that I've ordered".

Her encouraging racking up credit card debt to shop is so insidious. She such a liar to boot.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, hummingbird said:

the Laurie Felt ? sweater is nice , 

That’s why I edited my comment above. I mentioned it being a Laurie Felt sweater but wasn’t sure and couldn’t find it on the website. 🤪 maybe it sold out. It is cute. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

That’s why I edited my comment above. I mentioned it being a Laurie Felt sweater but wasn’t sure and couldn’t find it on the website. 🤪 maybe it sold out. It is cute. 

This one?  I really like it, so much so that it sat in my cart for a time.  Worried it will pill, due to the fabric content.  But it's calling my name none-the-less.  Price is a bit much, too....maybe I'll wait until it goes on clearance.

https://www.qvc.com/Laurie-Felt-Cashmere-Blend-Daisy-Print-Sweater.product.A394841.html?sc=IROA

• Like 3

18 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

This one?  I really like it, so much so that it sat in my cart for a time.  Worried it will pill, due to the fabric content.  But it's calling my name none-the-less.  Price is a bit much, too....maybe I'll wait until it goes on clearance.

https://www.qvc.com/Laurie-Felt-Cashmere-Blend-Daisy-Print-Sweater.product.A394841.html?sc=IROA

Reminds me of a blouse or camp shirt that DvF made for QVC years ago. Only it was in silk. Boy, that was a great line of clothing she did for the Q. Wish I hadn’t grown out of mine. 😞

• Like 4

On 3/12/2021 at 8:53 PM, sauce62 said:

You just know she thinks she looks really hot here.

She looks like she smells

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Last week she posted this...

33310D29-F8E8-4288-940B-734A7353A961.jpeg.c6b5a366ac383f23909c57a4d36a6ed4.jpeg

But this what I saw. (It didn’t really look like Skunky to me.) I was getting a...long lost cousin of Pippi Longstocking vibe. Her name is Trippy.

A94E3FDB-2005-41DB-85FF-6A6A2E6543FE.jpeg.f3d773d5bb1ab9c0afb6968bb0d5dd9d.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 9

On 3/12/2021 at 9:49 PM, From Where I Sit said:

6E79AD4C-70C2-4E24-A0FA-D45B08A67BEF.jpeg.eff41d0d2e1a8bdd89e86efccb404436.jpeg

I can’t wait!

She looks kinda hefty; spoken as a hefty girl since last year - but it's coming off.. if it would get above 14 degrees

• Like 5

On 3/13/2021 at 5:03 AM, Coffeecup said:

Multicolor fingernails with a Dynatrap container of dead bugs.

misc pics Shawn Killinger hands nail polish different colors Dynatrap dead bugs 1 3-13-21.jpg

disgusting fingernails.. just my opinion

• Like 4

It's worth taking a look at the comments on Skunks FB page under her 3/12/21 @ 10:10pm video.

They address:

Her telling us in TV land she purchases everything. And bragging about it.

Her looking orange.

Ordering while on air.

Her wishing she was in LF league.

Here's a sneak peek:

I love you Shawn, but please STOP talking about everything you order, their are a lot of people who are struggling right now and it's just not nice to continually brag about all your orders.

Above post has 9 replies.

• Like 7
  • Surprise 1

2 minutes ago, hummingbird said:

hee hee, Prive R rep while selling progressive lenses, called out Shawn for looking over her glasses!

👏

Does anyone know what Skunks replied to the rep?  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hummingbird said:

he just said that during the show with MBR

BOO!!  I wish he had called Skunks out to her ugly face...nice though that he noticed and mentioned it on air.

Thanks for the reply!

• Like 2

Oh...😅...I had to look at the Prive Riveaux presentation that you mentioned. Loved it! It’s the Eliza Progressive glasses at about the 4:35 mark.

He says, “well, you know Shawn, and how she wears her glasses way down at the tip of her nose...and then she peers over them like this?”

67B0740A-7BF6-433C-8DA2-9E581661CD43.jpeg.78d75e5b78a03adbc1ce94dd2f249ae4.jpegEA2289B6-9F31-4DF7-BFAC-98031D3F7198.jpeg.2f3b4173c4222a8e03cdc52e18fb1853.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Laugh 7
  • Surprise 1

I have a question about those Prive Riveaux glasses, even though I LOVE the “shade”  towards  Shawn.  Are those glasses graduated?  As in, glass on the top, with reader/bifocal on the bottom?  If they are, he is right, no one should have to put them low on their nose.  If not, you would have to lower them to see for distance, because the reader/ bifocal will blur anything distant.  I wore regular (rectangular, but small) readers with my contacts, and I had to put them lower on my nose so I could see distance.  These huge readers (Prive R) are confusing to me.

I hope this makes sense!😁

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I have a question about those Prive Riveaux glasses, even though I LOVE the “shade”  towards  Shawn.  Are those glasses graduated?  As in, glass on the top, with reader/bifocal on the bottom?  If they are, he is right, no one should have to put them low on their nose.  If not, you would have to lower them to see for distance, because the reader/ bifocal will blur anything distant.  I wore regular (rectangular, but small) readers with my contacts, and I had to put them lower on my nose so I could see distance.  These huge readers (Prive R) are confusing to me.

I hope this makes sense!

I read a few descriptions of different glasses.  I don't believe the lens are graduated. Strictly readers.

Here's one description, most are the same except for lens measurements which I didn't include here.  They are imported though. SURPRISE!  NOT!

Hope this helps.

Includes readers, trifold case, and microfiber cleaning cloth

Scratch-resistant; anti-reflective coating; blue light protection; UVA/UVB protection

Custom barrel hinges with Akulon-coated screws

Lenses can be swapped out for prescription lenses

Imported

• Useful 1

1 hour ago, Thumper said:

I hope this makes sense!😁

The last I looked, very few of their readers are "progressive" readers - or as you said "graduated".  The Eliza style mentioned in this thread IS a progressive style reader.  I think the one that bears Shawn's name is a progressive style, as well.  You just have to read the description.

• Useful 1

I remember when Shawn presented the progressive glasses before. She wore them on air all evening. Despite her sales pitches, she didn't seem to like them, because she didn't keep on wearing them. Withi a day or two she went right back to her ordinary readers, pushing them up and down her nose and looking over them.

I also remember she said back then that she got a prescription once for progressive lens glasses, but didn't fill it because the glasses were too expensive. Huh, what? The woman who shops constantly and brags about saving money and blowing out her credit cards to buy fashion items costing in the hundreds of $$$ is too stingy to spend the same money on a pair of useful glasses?

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 6
  • Surprise 2

The OAP on the Eliza Progressives said that they were clear glass on time and readers on the bottom. Basically what used to be called a no-line bifocal. I've tried them, both OTC and prescription. I couldn't handle them. I felt dizzy wearing them. Unlike the unwashed one, I just flip my glasses on the top of my head instead of looking over them. She probably doesn't even need them; just another attention grab.

Edited by LeeDenny
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

So does she have product in her hair or is it so greasy dirty that it stands up like that on its own ? 

• Laugh 8

She's in the xxs Issac ugly pants -Not!

What in wide wide world of sports is up with her hair? I'm getting a Bride of Frankenstein vibe.

Edited by rocketinu
  • Laugh 5

I can't believe she's actually holding a tissue!

Question of the night, which reality show would you like to be on? Amy the house show, Love It or List It. Courtney said American Idol. Of course they both had to ask Shawn abut her time on The Apprentice. She said "I was not at my best." They asked whether the fighting between the contestants was scripted. She said, "No, we were really fighting."

Here are the XXS pants. (Yeah, right.)

misc pics Shawn KIllinger pants Isaac crop XXS red shirt 1 3-15-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 4

She said she has social anxiety so she couldn't really be herself on The Apprentice living with 14ppl. 

As for the hair. 

20210315_222415.thumb.jpg.aaf78587e05a21265022452849f242a7.jpg

• Laugh 9

She's wearing her new (?) high heel sandals again. Toenails are still yellow. Unless she's applied a fresh coat, that polish must be getting pretty grungy by now.

misc pics Shawn Killinger shoes sandals high heel with black pants 3 collage 1 3-15-21.jpg

• Laugh 1
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

She's wearing her new (?) high heel sandals again. Toenails are still yellow. Unless she's applied a fresh coat, that polish must be getting pretty grungy by now.

misc pics Shawn Killinger shoes sandals high heel with black pants 3 collage 1 3-15-21.jpg

she tagged "Gelish" when she posted these yellow toes.....so I'm assuming it's a gel polish.  We can expect yellow toes for quite some time.

Those shoes are so not in style right now.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

image.png.46c3935d4cb5c7f357e2c993c2eb77d8.png

This is a fashion icon? Those three things do not belong together. Is that a pajama top she is wearing?

• Like 4
  • Laugh 4

"You should get at least three pair of the sunnies cause we never offer this brand at this price." Bullshit you see this price at least once a week. She's such a liar.

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Eek!  That hair is scary!misc pics Shawn Killinger glasses sunglasses PR 2 3-15-21.jpg

Why do I see McDonald's arches?

20210315_225924.thumb.jpg.a687ed35f6bf056ccb2fc8f35fd7a19d.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Laugh 13

Has Susan Graver had work done. She is looking especially "refreshed."

Edited by rocketinu
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 2

49 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

she tagged "Gelish" when she posted these yellow toes.....so I'm assuming it's a gel polish.  We can expect yellow toes for quite some time.

Those shoes are so not in style right now.

Gelish or fungus? With her, it's anybody's best guess. 🤐

• Laugh 4

1 hour ago, From Where I Sit said:

76DDF74B-E228-4FED-9FBD-8F1FDD495684.jpeg.3d13208b8b04409cee94f15ac968c939.jpeg

Monster in the middle!!

Perhaps she's trying to copy CoCo's Lily Munster look...

image.png.7d32d71e4812125fe3e84ddcba1e6cf7.pngimage.png.76eea7c68f650507ffa41ac5e8695e84.png

• Surprise 7

2 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

image.png.46c3935d4cb5c7f357e2c993c2eb77d8.png

This is a fashion icon? Those three things do not belong together. Is that a pajama top she is wearing?

It's a Susan Graver tunic top. "I'm wearing the extra small."

misc pics Shawn Killinger shirt Susan Graver red 1 3-15-21.jpg

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

I identified the designer jacket she wore during the Estee Lauder TSV hour. It is Cinq à Sept "Cheyenne," Bloomingdale’s, 417.00, marked down from 695.00. Maybe she got it cheaper from The Real Real or one of the other consignment sites. There is a similar jacket from the same designer called "Love Cheyenne," including a heart but lacking the French text phrases on the bodice and sleeves, which is still 695.00 at several high end stores.

BTW those are not scatter pins on the jacket. They are embellishments.

misc pics Shawn Killinger jacket Cinq à Sept Cheyenne 1 3-16-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger jacket Cinq à Sept Cheyenne 2 3-16-21.jpg

• Useful 5