Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Shoe show during the Big Game, she wants a toast to pigs in a blanket. 
Her counters are loaded with crap. Less foot fetishing and more kitchen cleaning. 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 6

Comment on Skunks FB page:

Seems like Shawn has no pride in her look or her job. She should be an elegant presentation, not look like she’s the “cleaning lady!”

• Like 1
  • Laugh 5

4 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Now that's a gut hang!

shawn belly.jpg

She looks like she's drunk out of her mind.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

She looks like she's drunk out of her mind.

If I were McTool, I would have slapped her through the screen.  Who puts down an OAP's "star" product?  And the whole "Shoeperbowl"--that's how she talks anyway.  And yes, I totally believe she said "thong" to be titillating.  I haven't heard sandals called "thongs" in a long, long time.  In that sweater and jeans, she really looks like she is just letting herself go--too much trouble and effort for her to be anywhere near professional.  I saw a beauty show with Jane this week, and was amazed at the difference between her and The Entitled One.  Jane was dressed nicely, her makeup was pretty, nails were groomed, etc.  SK just looks like a slob.  I don't think she even bothers to wear Spanx anymore--just lets it all hang out.

I connected the dots and realized she wasn't on with LOGO anymore, but didn't know about IM b/c I really don't watch SK's shows.  That is surprising, but I have watched him with Jen and it is so refreshing.  The Entitled One better watch it or she is going to lose her big bucksh job.  If people don't want to work with her, hosts and OAP's both, she may be shown the door.  We all know others have been let go...

• Like 6

9 hours ago, mpeeps said:

I knew she meant flip flop but why say thong?

We called them thongs in our family. Until the scandalous thong underwear appeared. 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 5

It really is amazing how the old meaning for thong was unofficially replaced by the new meaning for thong!  Wonder if Skunky is aware of that?  I know she wears the new thong because she shared that on air once when they sold a set on the Q years ago!! Here they are. I posted about it too back in 2016/2017 I think.  Gotta give it to Shawn for the visuals and staying true to her colors all these years later.  I don't recall her making up scenarios about them though! 

57ea7054b6053_2016-09-2709_11_40.png.aab08b9f844c7a887f2bdcaf533a790a.png

Edited by mpeeps
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1

On 2/3/2021 at 8:51 PM, lovemesomejoolery said:

Now that's a gut hang!

shawn belly.jpg

Whoo look at Skunky's belly looking big

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2

I have gained some covid weight so I'm not going to knock her for putting on some pounds. But she needs to quit deluding herself that she wears anything in the 2-6 size range. I'd say an 8 is pushing it.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, LeeDenny said:

I have gained some covid weight so I'm not going to knock her for putting on some pounds. But she needs to quit deluding herself that she wears anything in the 2-6 size range. I'd say an 8 is pushing it.

100%....that was my point and I should have said that in my own post when I posted the picture.

Covid or no Covid, I have absolutely no room to diss someone's tummy pooch!

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

100%....that was my point and I should have said that in my own post when I posted the picture.

Same here. 

• Like 3

Well, of course we aren't saying we all have such flat stomachs that we're entitled to diss her pudgy one. The point, as @LeeDenny said, is that she keeps claiming she wears size 2 and XS pants. When QVC shows the size charts for those pants, it's clear that she's lying. The only way she could be telling the truth about her alleged size 2/XS is if QVC pants are either significantly oversized (vanity sizing), don't conform to the posted size charts, or are so full of spandex that someone who's really a size 6 or 8, small to medium,  could manage to get the size 2 pulled up her body. And we know what that looks like: sausage casing pants.

It's all bad for the customer. If customers are looking at what Shawn says she wears when deciding what size to order, they are going to get an unpleasant surprise when they receive the pants and try them on.

One more gripe: Shawn keeps insisting that stretchy pull-on pants, leggings, joggers, capris, and jeans are not pants. She often says "I don't wear pants." In her own little world, she thinks "pants" only mean full length traditional style pants made of woven fabric, with zippers. No, Skunk, all those leg coverings are PANTS. 

• Like 7

10 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Me either, but I don't say I wear 2-3 sizes smaller than I do!

• Like 6

I definitely didn’t think anyone was criticizing her for having a tummy. I’m sorry if I implied that. I think we are all on the same page that it’s just so annoying when these hosts have access to all the clothing Q has to offer, they cram themselves into too small and/or ill-suited   garments. 

• Like 12

Very good clarifications about Shawn and her contradictory presentations of herself and QVC products.

An excellent example of the vainglorious keepin it unreal.

• Like 7

Now Nancy's gone, but this thing keeps on keeping on.

She's like the QVC cockroach, surviving nuclear war annihilation. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 7
  • Sad 3

16 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

I took a few of my own gut pics. Well, not my own gut pics of course. No one wants to see that ever. 4B9AF849-D013-4D27-BEDA-0B5F419DDD07.jpeg.6b2bead03e463731ac1e33f15038f78d.jpeg

I don't care that she has a big belly, but stop saying I wear a XXsmall. I can't stand her when she's so mean to OAP like she was to Maria. She didn't even try to style her hair after she sprayed it.😉

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 7
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, Elle820 said:

I don't care that she has a big belly, but stop saying I wear a XXsmall. I can't stand her when she's so mean to OAP like she was to Maria. She didn't even try to style her hair after she sprayed it.😉

That ticked me off too. She did say "Of course I wouldn't go out with it looking like this," and she smoothed it down a tiny bit with her hands, but it still looked like an exploded bale of hay. Would it have killed her to bring a hairbrush on the set so she could style it a little, to show us how her hair would look better with the product?

I cringed when she said, "Leah, do you struggle with volume?" Obviously Leah has no problems getting natural volume in her hair.

For that matter, neither does Shawn, with her thick hair. It would have been better if they had just stuck to showing the models with fine hair and how much fuller their hair looked with the product, and left Shawn and her shitshow out of the demonstration.

• Like 11

4 hours ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Now Nancy's gone, but this thing keeps on keeping on.

She's like the QVC cockroach, surviving nuclear war annihilation. 

Exactly! Her continued ridiculously unprofessional behavior is a big FU to her colleagues who got let go and to the viewing audience.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Dottie D said:

Exactly! Her continued ridiculously unprofessional behavior is a big FU to her colleagues who got let go and to the viewing audience.

So true. Whether by accident or by design, or both, Shawn has carved a little niche for herself that aligns her with a certain QVC viewer.

• Sad 6

She'll be on later for her FriYay DTS beauty show which is really a joke at this point.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

She'll be on later for her FriYay DTS beauty show which is really a joke at this point.

She'll dare to share, all right, but beauty hasn't been part of the equation for a loooong time.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 3

Good grief... hmmmm I’m home sick with the rona so will be awake to watch her shit show.... pretty sure I’ll be turning the channel ASAP

• Like 9

16 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

One more gripe: Shawn keeps insisting that stretchy pull-on pants, leggings, joggers, capris, and jeans are not pants. She often says "I don't wear pants." In her own little world, she thinks "pants" only mean full length traditional style pants made of woven fabric, with

Well, if you only wear things that are stretchy or meant to be worn tight, you can persist in your illusion that you’re a size 2.  If she tried to get into a pair of dress pants, she’d have to let go of that illusion.

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, MartyQui said:

Well, if you only wear things that are stretchy or meant to be worn tight, you can persist in your illusion that you’re a size 2.  If she tried to get into a pair of dress pants, she’d have to let go of that illusion.

Illusion or just plain untruth?

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, kittygirl said:

Illusion or just plain untruth?

I don’t think Shawn Killinger has had an authentic relationship with truth for a long time.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, notanxxs said:

Good grief... hmmmm I’m home sick with the rona so will be awake to watch her shit show.... pretty sure I’ll be turning the channel ASAP

Feel better soon! Watching Shawn will not give you healing vibes.

• Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Oh wow I hope you feel better soon!

• Like 9

Adding my get well wishes also. [I still can’t quite taste yet, but I’m getting there.]

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Adding my get well wishes also. [I still can’t quite taste yet, but I’m getting there.]

Oh my gosh you feel better too @From Where I Sit!

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Elle820 said:

Oh my gosh you feel better too @From Where I Sit!

Oh, sorry. I’m recovered. My husband had the worst case out of the four of us under this roof. It’s been just about two weeks since everyone here was back to normal. I just haven’t really recovered sense of taste. Except I know, I still don’t care for how Skunky operates.☺️ But thank you @Elle820 just the same.

My good wishes are focused solely on @notanxxs

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, notanxxs said:

Oh no!  I hope you are on the mend!

• Like 2

She had to kick off her endless Friday night block with a mop demo. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shawn is as good a fit for a mop presentation as I would be for a beauty show. (Or maybe a Breezies show.) 😜

• Laugh 9

7 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

She’s mopping5C2F54EF-4F29-4CBF-87E9-C46E1EFF1F61.jpeg.99089b08850adcc27b53e5d673c87348.jpeg

Her presentation was basically like this: 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

I wonder why she feels the need to overdramatize a shower rack with hyperbole. “Oh, when Joes in the shower, I hear banging and crashing and ... some swear words. Sorry, I’m just being honest.”

During the mop demo, she boasted that she arrived on set for her four hour shift just 30 seconds before the show started and just touched this mop for the first time! Oh!

Arrives early to work, familiarized herself with the products and info and is well prepared. ✔️

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 3

I wonder if Else will be Skunky's Dare to Scare sidekick tonight, or will it be CoKo? If not Elise, you have to wonder if they kicked her to the curb with Nancy? I haven't seen her in a while.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Shawn's mopping? 

I bet that's a first - anywhere, home or work - ever.

Mopping up her snot.

• Laugh 8

51BA2760-09CD-466E-B6B7-58BEBEAE7B6B.jpeg.aada5ff44f223bd3255c7a5301d37eeb.jpeg14B0ABB6-D6D1-42DC-A528-35516A271879.jpeg.c2aa1e68f575c09efac02abb7c31289b.jpeg40C3AE60-66B8-4E97-8D12-37010A807F10.jpeg.6fd697612bb7f0859ba79c16310446b6.jpeg

Funny you should say that. She has a record amount of nose swipes so far.

Then she’s funny. Then she’s serious, head tilted and semi-flirty.

• Surprise 2
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, MartyQui said:

This is what I do not understand about her, and QVC.  Stretch does not necessarily mean comfort! (HSN does this too, especially with Diane Gilman jeans.). They will show the model stretchhhhhhing the jeans or leggings out, but when it comes back, it is still snug.  
I dunno.  Maybe I’m too old to deal with discomfort like that.  I do not want waist or crotch discomfort.  Ick. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

What is with the ultra closeups on Killinger tonight? It’s gross! (Although she’s got the glamour lighting.)  I don’t want to look up her horrid weird deformed nostrils. I never watch her because I can’t stand her but YIKES the closeups! If she does a nose wipe or a pick I am going to see every grisly detail. <shudder>

• Surprise 3
  • Sad 3

Please excuse us while we watch the mad scientist of Q beauty as she tries to brush her eyebrows into place, using only her false eyelashes.

486218C8-E797-4983-9879-F489CB13D70D.jpeg.86e40fed0f33e538cdc21eac83bf5b82.jpeg
Almost there...

BD4A8E8C-3FFD-4CE1-88E1-311702C87347.jpeg.d8ade5c979667d09eef9622514ac44b4.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1