Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

14 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

8D4366EA-575C-4CEF-8A1D-8F0991EFBDE5.jpeg.8797b6a5a4a9663cf61141d4b52d3abf.jpeg

Leah looks like half of her checked out of the conversation (who could blame her?), with legs crossed away from Shawn.  While she'd like to get away from her, she is a professional and must carry on, so her upper body is facing Shawn.  (I'm guessing.)

Everyone has a breaking point.  Wouldn't it be fun if Leah rained down that bowl of m&ms over Shawn's head, saying, "What part of 'I don't like m&ms' do you not understand?" 

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 7

13 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

According to the program guide, Shawn is doing the Friday March 12 TSV with Isaac. (Late Thursday night) If will be interesting to see if they get along as well as they used to.

My first recollected image of Shawn insulting someone was Issac. She was presenting one of his handbags and mentioned that in the past the quality of his handbags had been a little sub par but this one was wonderful. I remember the surprised and horrified look on his face and he was repeating "What!? What!?"

I was surprised he kept going on with her after that. No jury would have convicted him had he punched her out.

• Like 4
  • Surprise 10

19 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

My first recollected image of Shawn insulting someone was Issac. She was presenting one of his handbags and mentioned that in the past the quality of his handbags had been a little sub par but this one was wonderful. I remember the surprised and horrified look on his face and he was repeating "What!? What!?"

I was surprised he kept going on with her after that. No jury would have convicted him had he punched her out.

She does that kind of thing to Gary too. Every time she hosts a Denim & Co, show, she tells him how impressed she is with the improvement in the line, how much more fashionable it is now. Like what did she think it was before, frumpy?

• Like 3
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 5

4 hours ago, rocketinu said:

My first time I felt so bad for the guess that I stopped watching her after that. I talked about it before . They were selling some kind of picture scanner . Jackass gave the guess before the show , personal pictures so he could make some type of picture slide.The guess starts showing the pictures. One picture pops up of someone I can’t talk about. Jackass looks at him and says something like. What’s wrong with you ?Why would you show that picture ? The guess was very embarrassed and look shocked. She kept saying s—t, like he was some kind of pervert. As the segment was ending . You could hear the guess say. “Shawn you gave me the picture to use “  She should have been fired on the spot. What she was hinting at . Is the worst thing in the world to be accused of.

Edited by Watcher25
  • Like 4
  • Surprise 6
  • Sad 2

I witnessed that also. AND she put pictures similar on her social media frequently.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, Watcher25 said:

My first time I felt so bad for the guess that I stopped watching her after that. I talked about it before . They were selling some kind of picture scanner . Jackass gave the guess before the show , personal pictures so he could make some type of picture slide.The guess starts showing the pictures. One picture pops up of someone I can’t talk about. Jackass looks at him and says something like. What’s wrong with you ?Why would you show that picture ? The guess was very embarrassed and look shocked. She kept saying s—t like he was a pervert. As the segment was ending . You could hear the guess say. “Shawn you gave me the picture to use “  She should have been fired on the spot. What she was hinting at . Is the worst thing in the world to be accused of.

I saw that and he wasn't showing anything that she didn't give him. She's a nasty one.

• Like 14

Why is Shawn on tonight! Filling in for someone? Off this weekend? She's got some crazy looking get up on, a dress actually, 20210311_231253.thumb.jpg.a0fe21e6e6494e773825d4199ffcb90b.jpgwith an obi!! Over layered. No knots yet but the top knot on her head.  I think the obi belt replaces a knot though.  

20210311_230613.thumb.jpg.b434a5151c9bda7f03f80d15c779f1e5.jpg

20210311_231514.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Why is Shawn on tonight! Filling in for someone? Off this weekend? She's got some crazy looking get up on, a dress actually, 20210311_231253.thumb.jpg.a0fe21e6e6494e773825d4199ffcb90b.jpgwith an obi!! Over layered. No knots yet but the one on her head but I think the obi replaces a knot.  

20210311_231514.jpg

Saturday is a garden day, so no Skunky. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 3
  • Laugh 2

She is so freaking rude. Issac was trying to make a point and she keeps interrupting and talking over him. 

And those ugly yellow toenails are all you see. Reminds me of Digger.

image.png.36ad28e552b9152c4af922c206e446a8.png

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7
  • Surprise 1

7 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Why is Shawn on tonight! Filling in for someone? Off this weekend? She's got some crazy looking get up on, a dress actually, 20210311_231253.thumb.jpg.a0fe21e6e6494e773825d4199ffcb90b.jpgwith an obi!! Over layered. No knots yet but the top knot on her head.  I think the obi belt replaces a knot though.  

20210311_231514.jpg

If that was my clothing line I would never allow her to host my line again. She is always so damn disrespectful of the product she is presenting!  I’m so tired of her crap. I don’t watch her but get my news here 🙂. Can’t believe they don’t fire her. She truly is nuts. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

I watched some of the Isaac mess... both were talking over each other; she didn't know the colors; started the show with one of her stupid imaginary stories; hair looked like a straw broom in the back; hideous yellow toenails; gobbed on layers of finger nail polish (someone send her some polish remover); upper clothing too tight.  So many fails...

And so she can't sell garden items...oh, that's right, she's so good at skincare, makeup, and clothing...

• Like 8

What a mess!! She would never wear any of this in real life and it all looks like pajamas too!

20210312_075142.thumb.jpg.e93b4c424948a5c50e8d2baefd19b45b.jpg20210312_075124.thumb.jpg.534f9692dd80893a024d5645de2d374c.jpg20210312_075111.jpg.8010c2dd6c45c028b24da41712eb20c1.jpg20210312_075046.thumb.jpg.477ae6201df2376694baa33617f44993.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 3

IM was really into her last night. Loved her look and really appreciated her IG post! She said she was "so like" ordering everything in all colors. A few on IG are happy to see them together. 

Skunky was dancing alot. Even did the floss as IM was talking. Too much stretching and pulling on fabrics and focus on her exposed feet.

20210312_075937.thumb.jpg.7fd0eedbb040ff4f5a1b5150dd313994.jpg20210312_080005.thumb.jpg.4814a69e6e21a003b3a303f44d40618f.jpg

20210312_081038_compress74.thumb.jpg.369fde84817b7dce9c419c1a13a7f281.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Sad 4

IM said Skunky was so smart to post this travel throwback on IG as a fashion Renaissance is coming as we start traveling and dressing for it again.

"Full disclosure" here quoting our Shawn. I had to venture out and about yesterday and I just don't see any fashion Renaissance yet! 

20210312_081453_compress34_resize_95.jpg.4e0d18ce7af710873a3516bec5ddb3c8.jpg

20210312_082844.thumb.jpg.bd1bbbef60a03a614a3f9713a50ba455.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Sad 3

9 minutes ago, Taffy Apple said:

And so she can't sell garden items

Or jewelry.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mpeeps said:

20210312_075937.thumb.jpg.7fd0eedbb040ff4f5a1b5150dd313994.jpg

As per usual Skunks needs a larger size.  The shirt is waaayyyyy too small!!

I'll never understand why someone be it a vendor, production crew, other co-hosts, someone, anyone, won't correct her and tell her too small clothing isn't flattering.  Which btw a true fashion maven would know!

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, The Moni said:

As per usual Skunks needs a larger size.  The shirt is waaayyyyy too small!!

I'll never understand why someone be it a vendor, production crew, other co-hosts, someone, anyone, won't correct her and tell her too small clothing isn't flattering.  Which btw a true fashion maven would know!

Yes,  nothing is fitting this crazy bitch at all.. WTF QVC ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ?

• Like 6

Her ill-fitted pink jacket is just proof that IM is so FOS.  She is busting out of that pink jacket and it looks so uncomfortable on her.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, mpeeps said:

Her ill-fitted pink jacket

Wait, that's a jacket?  Oh my, I thought it was a shirt, a shirt that was too small.  It being a jacket it's definitely too small.  IMO jackets usually fit somewhat loose, certainly not skin tight as Skunks is wearing it. 

Skunks is too stupid to know how stupid she is. (and looks)  

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1

I would absolutely die if someone felt the need to address my lack of hygiene on a public forum...or in private for that matter...

Skunks FB page:

Enjoyed your show last night. I have a question why do you feel need to tell viewers you don’t shower daily? In my opinion that’s nothing to broadcast!! Is it something you’re proud of?

I so agree with you, everytime Shawn "brags" about not bathing for days I think what self respecting woman does that & think it's cute. Many viewers see it as having no class & just another one of her many attention seekers.

I agree 

would love to know what her husband thinks about the lack of hygene. Ugh

Good question - when you have a husband I would think you want to be "fresh" when going to bed.

I was thinking the same thing 

I think you hit the nail on the head 

• Like 5
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

2 hours ago, The Moni said:

I would absolutely die if someone felt the need to address my lack of hygiene on a public forum...or in private for that matter...

Skunks FB page:

Enjoyed your show last night. I have a question why do you feel need to tell viewers you don’t shower daily? In my opinion that’s nothing to broadcast!! Is it something you’re proud of?

I so agree with you, everytime Shawn "brags" about not bathing for days I think what self respecting woman does that & think it's cute. Many viewers see it as having no class & just another one of her many attention seekers.

I agree 

would love to know what her husband thinks about the lack of hygene. Ugh

Good question - when you have a husband I would think you want to be "fresh" when going to bed.

I was thinking the same thing 

I think you hit the nail on the head 

She has said a couple of times, "Joe thinks not showering is not an option," in contrast to her belief that "showering is optional." So there may be some friction about hygiene at her home. I don't know how he stands it. They have a big house -- maybe he has his own bedroom. That would make sense regardless of whether she smells yucky, because she works at night and he works in the daytime. She's a late sleeper, and I heard her say she can't stand any light in the bedroom because it wakes her up. So if she's sleeping and he gets up early and turns on the light, it would disturb her sleep.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

I don't know to laugh 😂🤣 or toss up my lunch 🤮🤢 This is why she likes sticking her ugly feet in the camera . Personally I would be scared. 

Screenshot_20210312-135824_Instagram.jpg

Edited by Watcher25
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 5

Did blabby take a cue from skunk regarding the glasses and earrings?  Vomit

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

11 hours ago, mpeeps said:

IM said Skunky was so smart to post this travel throwback on IG as a fashion Renaissance is coming as we start traveling and dressing for it again.

"Full disclosure" here quoting our Shawn. I had to venture out and about yesterday and I just don't see any fashion Renaissance yet! 

Yuck so dirty looking even then!

• Like 5

So the program guide says that tonight at midnight EST, Shawn will spend Hour 4 of her Friday night siege on viewers' eyes and minds on-air shift presenting the DynaTrap. 😵 😱

"I'm not normally a flying-insect trap kinda girl... but THIS flying-insect trap..." 🤣

• Laugh 7

12 hours ago, mpeeps said:

You just know she thinks she looks really hot here.

• Laugh 2
  • Sad 3

Diane Gilman wins over Shawn tonight.  No Shawn for me.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, MisterShrug said:

So the program guide says that tonight at midnight EST, Shawn will spend Hour 4 of her Friday night siege on viewers' eyes and minds on-air shift presenting the DynaTrap. 😵 😱

"I'm not normally a flying-insect trap kinda girl... but THIS flying-insect trap..." 🤣

6E79AD4C-70C2-4E24-A0FA-D45B08A67BEF.jpeg.eff41d0d2e1a8bdd89e86efccb404436.jpeg

I can’t wait!

• Laugh 12

Haha, she has to spend an hour looking at dead bugs! Not very mad cool, huh?

• Laugh 5

Who cares what she likes and dislikes. Who cares how much money she spends. She just needs to present the items and not inject her feelings. She is so tacky and hideous. She is so full of it. QVC needs to get rid of her!

Edited by BichonBoys
  • Like 7

17 minutes ago, Friday said:

She seems extra orange tonight.

She's selling tanner right now. Sophie looks super crispy and stringy. Yuck.

• Like 4
  • Surprise 2

1 minute ago, emmawoodhouse said:

She's selling tanner right now. Sophie looks super crispy and stringy. Yuck.

She looks like she's been dipped in bronze.

• Laugh 4

15 hours ago, mpeeps said:

IM was really into her last night. Loved her look and really appreciated her IG post! She said she was "so like" ordering everything in all colors. A few on IG are happy to see them together. 

Skunky was dancing alot. Even did the floss as IM was talking. Too much stretching and pulling on fabrics and focus on her exposed feet.

20210312_075937.thumb.jpg.7fd0eedbb040ff4f5a1b5150dd313994.jpg20210312_080005.thumb.jpg.4814a69e6e21a003b3a303f44d40618f.jpg

20210312_081038_compress74.thumb.jpg.369fde84817b7dce9c419c1a13a7f281.jpg

She's a goddamn mess.. enough said

• Like 12

Shawn obnoxiously telling Laurie Felt that not being able to travel is "killing her soul" . .  Laurie seemed rather unphased. Shawn then asks Laurie if she's going to Grammy's Sunday and Laurie said rather thankfully and fortunately they are NOT. lol!!! 

20210313_031927.thumb.jpg.c22cbee5c343ab0c0d8ee4ab17728720.jpg

Making dumb faces with Laura G.20210313_031957.thumb.jpg.94f047ad3f84830203cd6521baeca900.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 3

Too bad a huge swarm of bees wasn't unleashed to attack those large hideous flowers she's wearing.

• Laugh 9

She did a lot of index finger pointing during the Dynatrap presentation. I noticed it because I haven't seen her do it so much in a presentation before.

Sample dialogue:

“There is one thing about bonding with nature that keeps me from bonding with nature. I’m not a fan of reptiles, and I loathe bugs.”

“Wait and watch while the quality of your outdoor life changes.”

“[looks at container of dead bugs and makes noise of disgust] Just… no. If anyone wants to know, this is why it really takes me a lot to get one with nature. But of course with Dynatrap, and we have one, our patio is a delightful place to spend time, which wouldn’t normally be the case because, Shawn [the OAP was also named Shawn], we live near a creek, we are completely surrounded by woods. There’s a barn next door. There used to be horses. Like, there’s a lot of flying things. And so, um, can I just say, we’re really busy on the phone lines…”  Later, she mentioned the barn and the horses again, and said when the horses were there, there were more large bugs around. Yep, Shawn, horse manure attracts lots of flies.

misc pics Shawn Killinger hands finger pointing Dynatrap 7 collage 1 3-13-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger hands finger pointing Dynatrap 8 collage 2 3-13-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

She did part of the presentation in a lounge chair. In the third picture, she made a face when a caller told her how big the bugs were in Texas.

misc pics Shawn Killinger bugs Dynatrap resting in chair 4 collage 1 3-13-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

She wiped her nose too, about 10 minutes before the end of the one-hour presentation. (Product video only shows about the first 15 minutes.)

misc pics Shawn Killinger nose wipe Dynatrap bug thing 1 3-13-21.jpg

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 3

I recommend reading up on bug zappers if anyone is interested in buying them. It seems like they don't really kill many mosquitoes, or other biting bugs that are attracted by scent (and not light). Even if they do kill those, they also kill a lot of bugs that are pollinators or that are food for song birds, etc. Just my two cents.

• Like 4
  • Useful 6