Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Same as you, @Thumper.  I was watching, and as soon as she started dancing - to mimic Courtney dancing, and doing a very bad job at it - I was like "there goes my chill vibe"...time to change the channel.

She can't even take a compliment without acting like an imbecile.  at the start of the hour, Amy said something to her about her shoes being cute, and Shawn made a face and got all weird and said "thank you, they're New Balance" (I think that's what she said).  She probably just can't stand wearing shoes regular folks like us would wear!  Or, just wearing shoes, period.

I just loathe her.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 7

Why does she look sun burnt?  She definitely seems a little off tonight.

• Like 3

The fashion trio. Shawn is swaying her hips back and forth, and dancing. She's wearing a sparkly hair barrette that says "LOVE." Her hair is straight again, not wild and every-which-way like it was last time. Black sleeveless jumpsuit (coming up), big black sneakers, and that shrunken, raw hem, tiny denim jacket from Peace Love World. (Yes, Alina had her guitar displayed on the sofa again.)

Amy has had her hair trimmed straight across the bottom. Looks better than the ragged ends. Courtney's hair is loose and looks beautiful. Courtney got stuck wearing the loud green print TSV leggings.

Tonight's question: what was the most useless thing you ever bought? Amy: all different kinds of tea that she never gets around to drinking. Courtney: cookbooks and aprons. She said she doesn't cook much, but her grandmother keeps hoping she will, and gives her those things. Shawn: a huge "birdcage" style chandelier she bought at Restoration Hardware. She said it was big enough for a person to stand inside it, and after she bought it she realized it would never fit in her townhouse. The others asked what happened to the chandelier. Shawn said she took it to a consignment place, "but I never followed up on it, so I lost that money completely." Well, that sounds dumb. The chandelier must have been expensive.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion show Amy Courtney snowstorm 1 2-01-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion show Amy Courtney snowstorm 2 2-01-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger jacket denim Peace Love World 3 collage 1 2-01-21.jpg

• Surprise 2
  • Sad 1

5562D110-3528-4AC6-B28B-BAD6F8A56AB5.thumb.jpeg.28a3d7439d4cc805d6a4b2e5cb617302.jpeg

this left lash

what a mess - it’s glued to her lashes with a gap from the rest looking like it’s about to fall off (liner & shimmer mess included)

• Laugh 2
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 1

Did anybody else hear what she said about the AnyBody jumpsuit? She said the fabric is thick enough so “you don’t have to walk around wondering if people can see the dimples on your bum.”  barf

• Surprise 2
  • Sad 5

7 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Did anybody else hear what she said about the AnyBody jumpsuit? She said the fabric is thick enough so “you don’t have to walk around wondering if people can see the dimples on your bum.”  barf

Sadly, I saw the dimples on the plus size model's ass and legs wearing the light color.

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 5

38 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

5562D110-3528-4AC6-B28B-BAD6F8A56AB5.thumb.jpeg.28a3d7439d4cc805d6a4b2e5cb617302.jpeg

this left lash

what a mess - it’s glued to her lashes with a gap from the rest looking like it’s about to fall off (liner & shimmer mess included)

That's Q's makeup and beauty "expert", right?

What a joke.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 2

17 hours ago, mpeeps said:

At this point, I think she just wears the too tight clothing to accentuate certain body parts even if ill fitted . . . deliberately drawing attention to boobs, booty and couchie!  She knows what she's doing!  

Exactly ! She enjoys the attention from the weird guys who watch QVC , to get there kicks watching the hosts and models. The princess can tell you how dangerous that game can be. Sadly ! she would love the media attention if she had a stalker.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

14 hours ago, MisterShrug said:

I'm completely shocked that she managed to take that picture without her feet in it. 😮

When I saw the photo I actually looked for her feet!  Knew they had to be there somewhere.  

• Laugh 7

Shawn told Diamonique OAP Erin Mosely "I love your hair."  Well, of course she loved it. Erin was wearing her hair in the same small silly topknot style that Shawn prefers. I guess Shawn was sending an FU message to all us topknot haters.🤣

It would have been a hoot if both of them had been wearing the topknot in the same show!

misc pics Shawn Killinger mask Diamonique 1 2-01-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger mask Diamonique hairstyle 2-01-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Laugh 8

25 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Shawn told Diamonique OAP Erin Mosely "I love your hair."  Well, of course she loved it. Erin was wearing her hair in the same small silly topknot style that Shawn prefers. I guess Shawn was sending an FU message to all us topknot haters.🤣

It would have been a hoot if both of them had been wearing the topknot in the same show!

misc pics Shawn Killinger mask Diamonique 1 2-01-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger mask Diamonique hairstyle 2-01-21.jpg

I can't emphasize enough how much I detest when I see someone on QVC doing this to their hair.  It's as if they think it's some sort of "style" that needs the compliment Shawn gave Erin...when in actuality, at least to me, it's something you do to your hair when you're cleaning the house or you don't feel like styling your hair and just want to do something to get the hair out of your eyes.  It's not as though either one of them have some sort of complicated hairstyle that takes time or they're growing out layers and it's in a rough state.  This just looks like they actually think this is stylish! 

It's not a "hairdo"....it's a definite "hair don't" for someone who's presenting a product on a shopping channel.

• Like 10

Funny rubber face in the Joan Rivers Beauty hair powder presentation. I don't remember the conversation with the OAP, but Shawn's expression looks like "Aw, come on, are you kidding me?"

misc pics Shawn Killinger face expression scrunchy face denim jacket 1 2-01-21.jpg

Also here's a nose wipe at 2:58, J371771 Diamonique Set of 2 Sparkle & Solid Color Face Coverings

misc pics Shawn Killinger nose wipe mask Diamonique 1 2-01-21.jpg

• Laugh 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 2

image.jpeg.d10a441ed48e337db3b8ceff58b7baf0.jpeg
Her look here is so dated. Straight out of the ‘80s. And not in a good way. 

• Like 11

10 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

this left lash

1476899286_shawnhairlovehelpmebarrette.jpg.a36bf5636e07f32bab606afa47ae6445.jpg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 13

11 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Same as you, @Thumper.  I was watching, and as soon as she started dancing - to mimic Courtney dancing, and doing a very bad job at it - I was like "there goes my chill vibe"...time to change the channel.

She can't even take a compliment without acting like an imbecile.  at the start of the hour, Amy said something to her about her shoes being cute, and Shawn made a face and got all weird and said "thank you, they're New Balance" (I think that's what she said).  She probably just can't stand wearing shoes regular folks like us would wear!  Or, just wearing shoes, period.

I just loathe her.

So do I

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Funny rubber face in the Joan Rivers Beauty hair powder presentation. I don't remember the conversation with the OAP, but Shawn's expression looks like "Aw, come on, are you kidding me?"

misc pics Shawn Killinger face expression scrunchy face denim jacket 1 2-01-21.jpg

Also here's a nose wipe at 2:58, J371771 Diamonique Set of 2 Sparkle & Solid Color Face Coverings

Of course during the JR hair presentation, she asked Bitsy where was this product during the 90s when she needed it for her alopecia.

Those face coverings look like bras and panties.  

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Yes, immediately before she handled the masks face coverings and put them on. 🤧

(Note to self: never buy Diamonique masks face coverings from the “as-is” page on QVC.com.) 

• Like 11

50 minutes ago, MisterShrug said:

Yes, immediately before she handled the masks face coverings and put them on. 🤧

(Note to self: never buy Diamonique masks face coverings from the “as-is” page on QVC.com.) 

Especially in these times we're living in😉

• Like 2
  • Laugh 6

13 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

that shrunken, raw hem, tiny denim jacket from Peace Love World.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion show Amy Courtney snowstorm 1 2-01-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger jacket denim Peace Love World 3 collage 1 2-01-21.jpg

Sorry, Shawn and Peace Love Dope lady--Homer already did that (many years ago):

image.png.0233449e4478c329fa62a7e66830fca4.png

• Like 3
  • Laugh 6

Hair cleaner tonight. Stupid braided top-notch. She is removing dead skin.from her face and showing it and Leah is obviously grossed out. Skunk even said Leah was grossed out but she basically didn't care and Leah said oh no it's doing it's job. Good sport Leah.

• Like 2
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

They are both in jeans, with their hair natural, but what a difference. One looks like she's going out with the girls for lunch. The other looks like she's cleaning house (as if).

• Like 10

1 minute ago, mpeeps said:

Her tongue out turns my stomach.

She doesn't need to stick her tongue out to turn my stomach. 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 8

What happened to the outer half of her brows? Did she epilate them back in the 90s and they never grew back? And why microblade only half a brow?

• Like 4

Why is Shawn so much like Earth?

Shawn is like Earth because she lives in her Narcissistic galaxy and wants to pull Leah down to her level.

Narcissistic people do want to pull you down. Like gravity, they often use their negativity to drag you.

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 7
  • Useful 1

9 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

What happened to the outer half of her brows? Did she epilate them back in the 90s and they never grew back? And why microblade only half a brow?

I don’t know.

• Laugh 1

I watch QVC to shop, not to indulge in her life...  the artwork, the family photographs...  who does this and why do the producers let this continue? I am not her fan. I want to shop, not be part of her life. She is always sitting down, in the most casual of clothes - t-shirts and jeans. Also, the gut is not an extra small, sorry. No effort made except to draw attention to herself. Talk is about her, not the product. Needs a professional stylist including makeup, hair, and NAILS. Please, please, PLEASE either clean up her act or take her off! 

thumbnail_IMG_2748.jpg.f71e6ecd2c22e53623439190ab11f9ce.jpg

• Like 13

Why is she always laying down any chance she can? Leah looks like she's closing her off with arms crossed and Rick's lips are sealed shut on this split screen listening to this buffoon!

20210202_235757.thumb.jpg.e934bff8b4caae5ab796d2a34a22d636.jpg

Why does she have to make a mockery out of a product being presented on that rat's nest?

20210202_235838.thumb.jpg.a4bdcb096024031e42400c61c067fb59.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 5
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 1

Long time lurker. She is a hot mess. Holy moly. Like girl wash your hair, and stop looking like you just got out of bed. She is weird, very weird. Why can’t someone get her makeup and hair help. 

She should have left that awful braid alone. Beats the finger in a light socket look. 

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 3

1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

She doesn't need to stick her tongue out to turn my stomach. 

Nm

20 hours ago, RubberbandGirl said:

1230951067_shawnnosewipe120slowcrop.gif.5e2121c5b7f1997c6bd676bcf9daac00.gif

Perhaps customers need to say they will not be buying any "as is" products that Her Highness has touched, because they most likely will be covered with her nasal droppings.  This is so disgusting, even if there weren't a pandemic, BUT THERE IS!

• Like 4
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

She is so nasty ! I seen many host come and go. I was not crazy about all of them. Patti Reilly got on my last nerve, but she carried herself like a Woman. Skunk is the only host that I find NASTY !

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Mrs. Clooney said:

I want to shop, not be part of her life. 

so do I but QVC seems to think the viewers want to be a part of this chit chat,

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, Mrs. Clooney said:

I watch QVC to shop, not to indulge in her life...  the artwork, the family photographs...  who does this and why do the producers let this continue? I am not her fan. I want to shop, not be part of her life. She is always sitting down, in the most casual of clothes - t-shirts and jeans. Also, the gut is not an extra small, sorry. No effort made except to draw attention to herself. Talk is about her, not the product. Needs a professional stylist including makeup, hair, and NAILS. Please, please, PLEASE either clean up her act or take her off! 

Amen.

D4E369DB-D662-425E-A4F1-E86F0D717E13.jpeg.c7dda077d7b5fafefd05e71227624a5d.jpegWould you like to model the t-shirt for us?
DBD84C10-CE1A-4B76-A558-B05DB31554DD.jpeg.926a35a97c2a588bcdb5235c5eaeeba2.jpeg She tried to arrange herself for the camera, breathing in and holding it.

67F6BED8-852B-4788-842C-8883E6F4296E.jpeg.da62c7e33327454294ef655cb1103bb1.jpegDespite the undershirt, she found the hem amazing!

• Laugh 3
  • Sad 2

16 minutes ago, hummingbird said:

kind of obvious that she has checked out of this job, but can't afford to be part-time or leave

This ^

She had a real blast mocking the Calista powder by highlighting the thickness of her crazy hair. She dissed the other Calista product, calling it “that clap clap stringy stuff” [close enough] and proceeded to laugh and laugh, and mug for the camera. Great.

E9A87EB8-66CB-4CCC-BBB3-B6B5373A3EA6.jpeg.40c1178394d658da47836989b0d80187.jpeg

Having gotten carried away, she finished by talking about big hair. Shawn laughed and laughed. As the presentation was ending, she slid her eyes over to her cohost. I think she finally realized that Leah sports a big hair style that is natural to her. Oops. It was awkward.

2E233FA7-F3D1-487A-AF76-7354E7E0B552.jpeg.88e33adfb9fd685601c140c161c53b76.jpeg

It certainly felt awkward to me.

• Like 2
  • Surprise 4