Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Recommended Posts


3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Courtney just told her she looked 30 years old. Way to suck up, girl.

misc pics Shawn Killinger face no makeup blue jumpsuit 2 1-30-21.jpg

Skunko's left nostril is looking much bigger than her right nostril as well as very raw and red. Maybe she should stop picking at it or stcking her finger up it!!

Courtney is just playing nice!!

I bet Skunk came to work in her pjs and that jumpsuit was left in her locker with those hideous hooves. The hip thrusts have got to stop!! 

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

@From Where I Sit you captured the look so well. That is what done shook me up!

I still can't believe what I saw last night. 

I think she looks better than I would have expected without the makeup. (It's the hair that continues to look rough- but the rest of her does look clean........NOT the hair).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Here are a couple of my old pictures of the blue jumpsuit. It was too tight then, but it's ridiculously tight now.

First pic: February 2019. Don't remember which product she was showing.

Second pic: August 2019, product looks like one of those shower gel things, since there is a bowl of water on the counter. Get a load of dat azz.

 

misc pics Shawn KIllinger jumpssuit denim Laurie Felt 2 2-17-19.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger jumpsuit blue denim 2 backside home show 8-27-20.jpg

  • Laugh 7
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

Another rubber face from the nail polish presentation, A392426 Cured by Julep 5-piece Nail Treatment and Color Manicure Kit. Also, she picked her nose at 0:26. She was saying “I’m a big DIY manicure person, but I’m also very picky…” How appropriate that she said say “picky” right when she was picking her nose.

Boogerhead said she can't go to the nail salon because she has an 83-year-old and [a younger person] at home. So the poor thing has to do her own nails. Oh my, what a cross to bear. Is she aware that literally millions of women do their own nails, have done so for years, and don't whine about it?

misc pics Shawn Killinger face expression shocked nail polish Cured 1 1-30-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn KIllinger nose wipe picking nose Cured nail polish 1 1-30-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Looks like some Poopourri 💩 on the counter next to dat azz!! 

Edited by mpeeps
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Courtney just told her she looked 30 years old. Way to suck up, girl.

misc pics Shawn Killinger face no makeup blue jumpsuit 2 1-30-21.jpg

CoKo sucks up so much, she might be a Dyson. 🤣

  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post

This man is on to her antics.

She was pretty loose at this point and not in a good way. Talking left and right. Negative comments to sell positive, out of control.

5AA3DC13-9896-4899-9466-A06C901DF37B.jpeg.989eb7ebc044005d33a4d9b534bd2073.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Syringa Vulgaris said:

For someone who considers herself quite devout, she never burps up a word of gratitude for, or simple acknowledgment of, her good fortune.

I doubt she's been to mass since she converted herself. After sitting in the dark having her post-work bottle of wine, I doubt she even makes it to 11 AM mass on Sunday. And Saturday is out because she has to get to work to prep. 🤣

10 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

I thought this was an interesting look that Shawn is caught tossing over to Courtney.

Shawn was probably thinking she should get a nose job too. Just to keep up with Courtney. You know that comment about Jasmine was to make Courtney insecure. (I think the surgeon did a nice job on Courtney's nose)

Courtney made some comment at the end of the Belle Beauty show about not being alone for Dare to Scare. She didn't seem thrilled to have to be with the narcissistic bully.

Edited by LeeDenny
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

And please, whatever you do, don’t anyone mention the misaligned nostril thing to Courtney K. 
Noticed last night, thought uh oh.  Maybe things are just settling in...

4811D9B6-9902-43AC-A53C-4CB4FA4780EC.thumb.jpeg.ac8d02b9d5c0b9b179dfad92ad9c33dc.jpeg

  • Surprise 6
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

That demin jumpsuit is absolutely hideous.  I'm not surprised it's a GILI.  Why is it when Shawnie Sue makes facial expressions that some of them make her look like a blowup doll?

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

Shawn was probably thinking she should get a nose job too. Just to keep up with Courtney. You know that comment about Jasmine was to make Courtney insecure. (I think the surgeon did a nice job on Court

So, did I hear that correctly? How do you recall Shawn phrased that comment? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

If I was Shawn, I’d be very careful about associating myself with anything called Grosse Pointe. Even contrived trips down memory lane —> Gross point. 

She is kind of a gross point.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Is she aware that literally millions of women do their own nails, have done so for years, and don't whine about it?

And usually looks way better than when she does hers. I don't understand. Our nail salons are open here in southern AZ and they have partitions and wear masks and I have had no problem at all. Same with dentists. Our opened up at least 3 months ago.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

23 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

And usually looks way better than when she does hers. I don't understand. Our nail salons are open here in southern AZ and they have partitions and wear masks and I have had no problem at all. Same with dentists. Our opened up at least 3 months ago.

 

23 minutes ago, Retired at last said:
  2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Is she aware that literally millions of women do their own nails, have done so for years, and don't whine about it?

Only Shawn could come bursting out of the gate, loaded with a jive compliment to Courtney for her “salon” nails while making it a thinly veiled snipe as she pitches her “at home” manicure. I have wondered what Courtney chooses for her nails. Sometimes her lovely hands and nails look natural, pressed on, gel coated or dipped? Not really sure. 

But Shawn? Her nails? She has to know she’ll be in close up for a beauty show, while selling a nail polish set. But she can’t get her old polish off all the way, or brush on the new color and stay in the lines. She doesn’t seem to have a clue about how to correct a color error, a smudge. And she can’t tame those cuticles no matter how many products she professes to own, use, have at her fingertips 😉. She’s spastic.

Throwing on-air shade on, say...Courtney, only casts the shadow on herself. She has milked that phoney notion of keepin’ it real for so long and hard that the cow has dried up.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

So, did I hear that correctly? How do you recall Shawn phrased that comment? 

A379714 HairMax LaserBand 41 Hair Growth Device &Booster Auto-Delivery

Shawn had been telling the story of a co-worker who had “massive” hair loss, someone she worked with at CBS years ago. She said she felt so sorry for the woman because of her own experience with hair loss.

Shawn 12:07:  … I understand. Like I get it. There’s not a single bombshell photo of a woman in history as a sex symbol who doesn’t have the long Venus hair. Even in Disney, like Jasmine, it’s basically Courtney’s cartoon equal in Aladdin, and she’s got the long hair. So I mean, not, media images do not tell us that it’s okay to be a woman and be bald or not have hair, and you guys are giving us hope…

misc pics Shawn Killinger Hairmax comment about Courtney Jasmine Aladdin character 3 collage 1 1-30-21.jpg

  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

A379714 HairMax LaserBand 41 Hair Growth Device &Booster Auto-Delivery

Shawn had been telling the story of a co-worker who had “massive” hair loss, someone she worked with at CBS years ago. She said she felt so sorry for the woman because of her own experience with hair loss.

Shawn 12:07:  … I understand. Like I get it. There’s not a single bombshell photo of a woman in history as a sex symbol who doesn’t have the long Venus hair. Even in Disney, like Jasmine, it’s basically Courtney’s cartoon equal in Aladdin, and she’s got the long hair. So I mean, not, media images do not tell us that it’s okay to be a woman and be bald or not have hair, and you guys are giving us hope…

misc pics Shawn Killinger Hairmax comment about Courtney Jasmine Aladdin character 3 collage 1 1-30-21.jpg

And there we have it, a la @Coffeecup. Thank you. That’s what I thought I heard last night.

And the cartoon equivalent for Skunky ShaKillinger, who hails from Grosse Pointe, is ________________? It’s Open Season...

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Shawn was way off base when she said "There’s not a single bombshell photo of a woman in history as a sex symbol who doesn’t have the long Venus hair." You can tell she's not a movie buff! Hey Skunk, have you ever heard of Marilyn Monroe?

I think sometimes Shawn just blabs stupid stuff to fill time in her presentations.

Below, some examples of "bombshell" (?) photos of women with short hair. (Although we may disagree on whether some of them were regarded as sex symbols.) Marilyn Monroe, Jean Harlow, Louise Brooks, Audrey Hepburn, Doris Day, Shirley Maclaine, Hallie Berry, Sharon Stone, Rihanna.

misc pics actors actresses with short hair 1 collage 1.jpg

misc pics actors actresses with short hair 2 collage 2.jpg

misc pics actors actresses with short hair 3 collage 3.jpg

  • Like 6
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

A379714 HairMax LaserBand 41 Hair Growth Device &Booster Auto-Delivery

Shawn had been telling the story of a co-worker who had “massive” hair loss, someone she worked with at CBS years ago. She said she felt so sorry for the woman because of her own experience with hair loss.

Shawn 12:07:  … I understand. Like I get it. There’s not a single bombshell photo of a woman in history as a sex symbol who doesn’t have the long Venus hair. Even in Disney, like Jasmine, it’s basically Courtney’s cartoon equal in Aladdin, and she’s got the long hair. So I mean, not, media images do not tell us that it’s okay to be a woman and be bald or not have hair, and you guys are giving us hope…

Miss Piggy would like to have a word...

And it's well-known one of the main reasons Christopher Plummer agreed to appear in The Sound of Music was so he could co-star with Julie Andrews; he once called seeing her sing "I Could Have Danced All Night" on stage a "simmering moment of magic."

Edited by letusprocrastinate
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Anyone catch Courtney when she was hosting Belle Beauty say that you shouldn’t over line your lip because following your lip line makes you look younger. I wonder who she was referencing 🤔 I also wonder how long she and Shawn will last together. 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Courtney just told her she looked 30 years old. Way to suck up, girl.

misc pics Shawn Killinger face no makeup blue jumpsuit 2 1-30-21.jpg

In dog years.

  • Laugh 10
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

Her mouth. Always an issue. If it’s not the hair then it’s the mouth.

The teeth, the lips, the white lipstick, the lines on her lips, the over lining of her lips, opening wide in exaggeration.

Then there’s what comes out of her lips. Think, “loose lips sink ships”, over sharing, the word “acrobatic”, aka Shawn-speak.

😅

  • Like 5
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

E109C20C-F0E5-45C0-9F03-652F7FAD0C28.thumb.jpeg.899074372bae2bfaa690f0c4587dc16c.jpeg“Oh, Ollie!”

                                                                      ~    Shawn Laurel  ~

  • Laugh 14

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Shawn was way off base when she said "There’s not a single bombshell photo of a woman in history as a sex symbol who doesn’t have the long Venus hair." You can tell she's not a movie buff! Hey Skunk, have you ever heard of Marilyn Monroe?

I think sometimes Shawn just blabs stupid stuff to fill time in her presentations.

Below, some examples of "bombshell" (?) photos of women with short hair. (Although we may disagree on whether some of them were regarded as sex symbols.) Marilyn Monroe, Jean Harlow, Louise Brooks, Audrey Hepburn, Doris Day, Shirley Maclaine, Hallie Berry, Sharon Stone, Rihanna.

misc pics actors actresses with short hair 1 collage 1.jpg

misc pics actors actresses with short hair 2 collage 2.jpg

misc pics actors actresses with short hair 3 collage 3.jpg

And if she is talking cartoon bombshells:

22048-sexy-betty-boop.thumb.png.d01fa2b5c1a01b76bfd2b0a421ec48c8.png

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

6 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

I think sometimes Shawn just blabs stupid stuff to fill time in her presentations.

This!!  ☝️ 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, BichonBoys said:

Well, we all know, she is a space cadet. 

Let's put her in touch with Elon Musk. He can hire her to be the first person to take his rocketship to Mars. She'd love it.

Shawn: Hi Earth, this is Shawn, live from Mars! Normally I don't care for interplanetary travel, but this Musk SpaceX trip is like the bomb dot com.

[Elon comes in on SpaceX Skype]

Shawn: Hi Elon!

Elon: Hi Shawn! Your hair looks amazing!

Shawn: Thanks, Earthling! You're lookin' good too!

Elon: [laughs] So how do you like Mars?

Shawn: It's awesome! QVC is making this juicy trip available for five lucrative Easy Pays of $12.4 million. And if you use your Q card, you can put it on six Easy Pays of $10.3 million. That's only $62 million. Regular price is $90 million.. Only order of the year!

Elon: It's a limited time discount for a few special QVC customers who love adventure.

Shawn: Adventure is my middle name! Sidebar-- I can see two moons here.

Elon: Yes, they are Phobos and Deimos.

Shawn: Elon, are they stars or planets?

Elon: [facepalms]

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post

Don’t come for me but I liked her in the denim flared jump suit! She looks curvy and normal. I’d rather see that than some emaciated skeletor wannabe (no names but she has her own thread 🤫 🤐)

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Burly said:

Don’t come for me but I liked her in the denim flared jump suit! She looks curvy and normal. I’d rather see that than some emaciated skeletor wannabe (no names but she has her own thread 🤫 🤐)

I think she looked better than her usual the other day too, (glasses No)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Burly said:

Don’t come for me but I liked her in the denim flared jump suit! She looks curvy and normal. I’d rather see that than some emaciated skeletor wannabe (no names but she has her own thread 🤫 🤐)

There is absolutely nothing wrong with her figure. It’s just her delusional insistence to wear clothing that is two sizes too small.  Wearing too small, or sometimes too large, clothing makes a person look chubby. 

I think most of us here are middle-aged women who are all too familiar with the middle-age tummy pooch and butt spread. She’s not fooling us so we like to tease. (mmv)

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

I imagine since it's a "snowday" for non-essential worker Skunk Barbie, wine o'clock was like 12 hrs ago and she's well in to her bender. Maybe she'll have someone fill in for her tonight as she has minimal responsibility for much and only cares about herself.

20210201_101532.thumb.jpg.da8fa4935f787ff06866d2d72f8f1e64.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, rocketinu said:

In dog years.

This dog ad keeps popping up when I read this thread.  Looks like this pup's hair is in better condition, cut and color than Skunko's and better groomed! LOL!!

1396097606_Screenshot2021-02-01at11_36_17AM.png.68f6d880c2398314ed5e972ed3c0afbb.png

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

I imagine since it's a "snowday" for non-essential worker Skunk Barbie, wine o'clock was like 12 hrs ago and she's well in to her bender. Maybe she'll have someone fill in for her tonight as she has minimal responsibility for much and only cares about herself.

20210201_101532.thumb.jpg.da8fa4935f787ff06866d2d72f8f1e64.jpg

Hmm, no mention of Mass, either in person or virtual. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with her figure. It’s just her delusional insistence to wear clothing that is two sizes too small.  Wearing too small, or sometimes too large, clothing makes a person look chubby. 

I think most of us here are middle-aged women who are all too familiar with the middle-age tummy pooch and butt spread. She’s not fooling us so we like to tease. (mmv)

At this point, I think she just wears the too tight clothing to accentuate certain body parts even if ill fitted . . . deliberately drawing attention to boobs, booty and couchie!  She knows what she's doing!  

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 8
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

She was in bed early last night!! She made sure to post a cocktail emoji! 🍸

20210201_134838.thumb.jpg.1a422c31f6ecdf65d7334fdefacf8bfc.jpg

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, mpeeps said:

At this point, I think she just wears the too tight clothing to accentuate certain body parts even if ill fitted . . . deliberately drawing attention to boobs, booty and couchie!  She knows what she's doing!  

 

She knows exactly what she is doing. She is so insecure that she needs to talk about herself since no one else is giving her the time of day. So pathetic!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

She was in bed early last night!! She made sure to post a cocktail emoji! 🍸

20210201_134838.thumb.jpg.1a422c31f6ecdf65d7334fdefacf8bfc.jpg

I don't like Getting Cozy with Shawn. 

I don't want to see her point of view from bed, imagining Joe snoring next to her.

She is too personal with her posts.

And why is she always displaying the framed family photo on set?  Marking territory?

I guess she thinks her minions want a private piece of her.

That sounded dirty, but you know what I mean:  public Shawn isn't enough.  Let's look at her collection of worn down lipsticks in an unkempt case to feel closer to her.

All a turn off for me.

Boundaries are the major difference between Shawn and Leah, so if Shawn is jealous of Leah's "classy" description, she should start there and separate home from work.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, mpeeps said:

I imagine since it's a "snowday" for non-essential worker Skunk Barbie, wine o'clock was like 12 hrs ago and she's well in to her bender. Maybe she'll have someone fill in for her tonight as she has minimal responsibility for much and only cares about herself.

20210201_101532.thumb.jpg.da8fa4935f787ff06866d2d72f8f1e64.jpg

I'm completely shocked that she managed to take that picture without her feet in it. 😮

  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

Like the childhood home about which she waxes poetic, Shawn's current home also has that Munsters je ne sais quoi.

I can't see anyone sipping hot cocoa by those glowing embers. 

More like stirring a cauldron containing eye of newt.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

Every time I come to this thread, my brain reads " The, Good, The Bad, The Ugly ".

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, RubberbandGirl said:

Did she use a flash and do I see cobwebs reflected in it?

807149353_shawnigfireplacecrop.thumb.jpg.434b26131eb971e0c29b9a26d339d441.jpg

I think she used some sort of frame around the entire picture that it made it look like it was old and worn - HA! HA! Old and worn....just like her!

(sometimes, I just tickle myself!)

Seriously, though, check out the sides and bottom of the picture she posted and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

She has bedazzled her hair - poorly.

The white frames are doing her no favors.

She started dancing and snapping her fingers.

It's going to be a bumpy night.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size