Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Recommended Posts

You could tell she really didn't like that Truth + Style black and white shirt. She kept fussing with it, pulling it down, messing with the collar. She said the bottom of hers was wrinkled because she had been playing with knotting it before. A sure sign she doesn't like something. The OAP is kind of bland, but I got a sense she doesn't like Skunk either. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

8 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

She didn't wear her dad's ring tonight. Wonder why not?

misc pics Shawn Killinger jewelry ring father law ring not wearing tonight 1 3-06-21.jpg

I think she was short on time last night so no time for the extras. She didn't take CoKo's call either. Blew her off on air about it too. Makes you wonder how she maintains friendships. Ant once said on air that Skunk doesn't return her texts!  Only Shawn's time is important.

I wish she would realize we don't care about her vacations and what she thinks about resort breakfasts. 

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, rocketinu said:

She needs to totally tething that hairstyle. It looks like crap. And she just got it colored.

So who believes she just bought three of the upcoming swimsuit?

She always says she only wears 2 pieces or bikinis. I've never seen a picture of her near a beach or pool unless she was on vacation posing.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

 

 

13 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

She's developing a booze gut. How cute. 

 

Edited by Elle820

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

I think she did buy them, but I doubt she'll wear them. She's an impulse buyer, and she likes to order two, three, or even four of the same thing in different colors. I'll bet she has huge piles of clothes at home she's never worn, many of them in unopened packages. She said tonight she had four of the expensive Side Stitch denim shirts. But does she ever wear them?

I wonder if she's a horder

  • Like 2
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, Elle820 said:

I guess she let her personal trainer go

 

 

 

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

She loves to repeat how she's "keepin' it real," but there are some things she never mentions. One is the very obvious boob job. The other is the very obvious nose wiping. She will tell us about every body hair she waxed, every head hair she had bleached, every bit of goo she scraped off her face, every flake of dead skin she shaved off her feet, every hair she trimmed out of her nose, every smell she noticed from her underarms, and so on. She often talks about not taking showers regularly. But she is silent about the boobs and the nose.

She shows off all this gross stuff in excruciating detail, such as the up-the-nose camera shots and the plate full of nose hairs. She loves to remove her makeup on air and proudly show her bare face. Now, obviously I am not expecting her to take off her shirt if she talked about her implants, and I do not want to see the camera up her nose again if she talked about her constant nasal drip. But she could admit to those things.

If I were her, I'd back off the boasting "just  keepin' it real."  All or nothing, Skunk. You opened the door, so don't be surprised if people try to walk in.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

It was a "drippy" night. I counted four nose wipes, and there might be more that I missed. A393939 Truth + Style Regular Printed Stretch Poplin Hi-Low Button Front Shirt, A393916 Side Stitch Tencera Pullover Tunic with Roll Tab Sleeve (2 wipes in this presentation), and A397613 Barefoot Dreams Cozy Chic Ultra Lite Dolman Pullover.

I wish somebody would send her a bottle of antihistamine nasal spray anonymously in the mail. So sick of seeing her wipe her nose on air. No other hosts do that so often, and for so many years.

misc pics Shawn Killinger nose wipe collage 3 wipes 3-06-21.jpg

I found two more in the Vince Camuto espadrille presentation. I believe she wiped her nose on her way to the chair. I slowed it down. If you #DaretoWatch closely you can see the fingers of her right hand leave the left side of her face, then return.

shawn-nose-wipe-131-slow.gif

shawn-nose-wipe-132.gif

shawn-nose-wipe-133-slow.gif

shawn-nose-wipe-134-slow.gif

shawn-nose-wipe-135.gif

shawn-nose-wipe-136-slow.gif

 

  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 10
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, hummingbird said:

today's poll which is bigger

glasses or earrings 

Dame Edna called she wants her look back

879491609_dameshawn.jpg.f37b6689c3f23fddd2885cd2da4608f1.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 12

Share this post


Link to post

Is this nose wiping tic related to when she’s lying, feels self conscious or something? Like her knotting means she hates the clothes. 

  • Like 5
  • Useful 4
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, RubberbandGirl said:

I found two more in the Vince Camuto espadrille presentation. I believe she wiped her nose on her way to the chair. I slowed it down. If you #DaretoWatch closely you can see the fingers of her right hand leave the left side of her face, then return.

Have we ever reached a consensus on this? She hasn't always wiped her nose (on the back of her freakin' hand). Is she a cokehead? What the hell is the problem here?

  • Like 7
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

Wow, she was caught in seven nose wipes in one evening. That's got to be a record.  It's disgusting the way she's flinging snot off to the side in three of the gifs. The whole studio set must be contaminated. If anyone should wear a mask on air, it's her.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Wow, she was caught in seven nose wipes in one evening. That's got to be a record.  It's disgusting the way she's flinging snot off to the side in three of the gifs. The whole studio set must be contaminated. If anyone should wear a mask on air, it's her.

What's even worse. QVC does nothing about it 😞

Edited by Watcher25
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Q's hypocrisy about "safety" in the work place really annoys me.  Virtually no one working there in person has likely been vaccinated yet, but she still displays appalling personal hygiene with no concern for others. 

Taking a temperature at the doorway is window dressing and insufficient. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

I wonder if, as Kerstinky claims, they are "essential workers", the Q hosts and staff can get the vaccine like now! Like grocery store workers. You know Skunky will push that off for as long as she can . . ."can't get an appointment" . . . Try to squeeze in another 14 day quarantine. Just sayin' . . .

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, mpeeps said:

I wonder if, as Kerstinky claims, they are "essential workers", the Q hosts and staff can get the vaccine like now! Like grocery store workers. You know Skunky will push that off for as long as she can . . ."can't get an appointment" . . . Try to squeeze in another 14 day quarantine. Just sayin' . . .

OMGosh can you imagine how much time Skunky will take off claiming she has side effects from getting the vaccine!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

30 minutes ago, Elle820 said:

OMGosh can you imagine how much time Skunky will take off claiming she has side effects from getting the vaccine!

I wonder if Lo has gotten vaccinated. She qualifies for it in Pennsylvania (age over 65) under the phase they are in at present. Don't know whether Skunk would make a big deal out of that on Instagram or not. Spent hours today trying to get my mom a vaccine appointment! etc.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Could require days and days off to make the appointment,  take her to the location,  stay home to monitor potential reactions...oh, the possibilities!

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Is this the person who is responsible for letting Shawn get away with her outrageous on-air behavior? Responsible for encouraging Shawn to blather on and on about her personal life -- "storytelling" --on air? Responsible for allowing Shawn to broadcast from her bathroom? Responsible for all those shows with Shawn in charge, like Dare to Share? Responsible for putting Shawn and Leah together on Tuesday nights? From LinkedIn (bolding mine) :

Jennifer Volansky

Program Development Leader / Driving consumer engagement through compelling storytelling and viewer insights.

West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States

232 connections

Title Senior Manager, Program Development

Full-time

Location West Chester, PA

About: ... In my current role as the Senior Manager for Program Development, I synthesize data and create innovative show concepts to engage with diverse audiences. I leverage insights to connect with viewers throughout all phases of the customer journey and deliver targeted messaging to drive results....

QVC

23 years 2 months

As the Senior Manager for Program Development, I spearhead the implementation of data-driven programming to help drive consumer engagement and viewership. I collaborate and work directly with cross-functional teams to identify brand goals and create new programs.
- Aggregate consumer data to aid in new program development
- Convert customers to help drive the overall sales performance for each segment
- Manage all phases of the production process from planning and execution through evaluation
- Analyze and present outcomes to production to guide the decision-making process

- Appointed by leadership as the Program Lead for the Internal Women’s Initiative Network
- Coordinated internal speaker series and deliver professional development opportunities

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-volansky/

 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Here's some viewer insight for ya Jennifer: You suck at your job!! What a crock of shit!

  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post

Does Jennifer's data synthesis and include comparing off the rails Shawn to professional Shawn? Jennifer needs a control Shawn.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Apparently, Jennifer is the one to blame for pairing Shawn with Leah. Bad move there, sweetie. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Why is her face so close to the camera ? Why is she wearing readers for a makeup show ? Why do her eyebrows look like they were drawn on by a child ? Why is she still employed there ? 😲🤓🥺😒

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

She couldn't wait to lay down. She said since it was Int'l Women's Day, she didn't feel the need to have to work so hard (joking around of course).

20210308_220422.thumb.jpg.60a7db1439319103b3d8a6e137b22ff6.jpg20210308_220436.thumb.jpg.2806af235863e052487cc532ca326abf.jpg

  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

Just checked in

 Split screen with Courtney whobis talking while the Skunk is dancing and snapping her fingers. 

She is so cool - she thinks.

 

  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

Shawn to JKL:  "You worked at Safeway.  You worked at the grocery store."

Yes, Jamie has come a long way financially, and the above is probably biographical information contained in her book. But why punctuate this fact as if it were the bottom of the barrel of jobs?

It seems like she is patterning herself after Dame Edna, both in looks and biting interview style.  She has certainly struck out with the comedy part.

She continues to ruffle my feathers.

  • Like 5
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

She couldn't wait to lay down. She said since it was Int'l Women's Day, she didn't feel the need to have to work so hard (joking around of course).

20210308_220422.thumb.jpg.60a7db1439319103b3d8a6e137b22ff6.jpg20210308_220436.thumb.jpg.2806af235863e052487cc532ca326abf.jpg

This is so irritating and unprofessional.  Get up off your butt!!!  😡

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

She even disclosed that Jamie worked at Dennys!

Yep, way too many close ups!

20210308_220854.jpg.85daceaeba509a91ddccd5b51b991e28.jpg20210308_220926.jpg.3fe9b93cd015b889734be51162c3e86a.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

Big deal.  It shows that Jamie had a good work ethic from a young age.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

I think she wishes she wrote a book too.

20210308_221603.thumb.jpg.69d3654c60013889838b4e45d73543de.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

The first knot of the evening. 

"I love this. It's perfect." Then why did you knot it Bitch?

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Arms crossed again and knotting!!  Her back to the camera but pretending to love Gingham! 

20210308_221927.thumb.jpg.03a712ed59d54a111beb66bb1d25ee68.jpg20210308_221936.thumb.jpg.0314e569676254c3ce8775f03b7a9df6.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

Too much makeup. She is making herself look like an old hag.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Courtbey fashion 1 face heavy makeup 3-08-21.jpg

  • Like 5
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Too much makeup. She is making herself look like an old hag.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Courtbey fashion 1 face heavy makeup 3-08-21.jpg

She isn't making herself into an old hag. She inherently is one. 😁 

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

She isn't making herself into an old hag. She inherently is one. 😁 

Yes. I look at her and think that she is really ugly, but I think most of that is her inner ugly coming through. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Her comments to Jamie were very class distinction oriented, almost mocking (to me.) Shawn is a big believer in social stratification, even in this country.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Her comments to Jamie were very class distinction oriented, almost mocking (to me.) Shawn is a big believer in social stratification, even in this country.

Yes, she is. She did seem like she was putting Jamie down, like, "You had to work at Denny's, but I didn't have to sink that low."  (Just to clarify, that is what I think Shawn was thinking, her attitude. What she said on air was, "You worked at Denny's!" She seemed gleeful when she named all the mundane places where Jamie had worked many years ago.) Then she turned it around later and tried to make her young self look like a social outcast. When modeling the gingham shirt she said it reminded her of growing up in Michigan. She said she always wanted to be one of the "Izod-wearing" preppy girls in high school, the ones who took tennis lessons after school, "but I was not that girl." Oh, boo hoo. She should have applied at Denny's for an after-school job, lol.

Dad's ring was missing again tonight.

misc pics Shawn Killinger jewelry ring father law ring missing Courtney show 2 3-08-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 2
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

She still has those ugly yellow toenails, on display in peep toe booties.

misc pics Shawn Killinger shoes booties white maybe new Courtney show 1 3-08-21.jpg

  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post

Another example of her looking over her glasses when she's not wearing them. As soon as she starts getting saggy jowls, she'll learn not to lower her chin like that. It makes the jowls look worse. (Been there.)

misc pics Shawn Killinger glasses looking over them gingham shirt 3 collage 1 3-08-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

I didn't believe her sob stories.  I'll assume her family income could have afforded her whatever clothing and activities she desired.

Maybe the preppy girls just didn't like her and her attitude,  even back then.  Her not belonging to certain cliques in high school was probably all her own doing:  that is, alienate everyone. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Was she looking for her lipstick here?

She said on a recent beauty show that she is never without her tube of lipstick. "I'll put it in my bra if I don't have a pocket!"

misc pics Shawn Killinger jewelry ring father law ring missing Courtney show 1 3-08-21.jpg

  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Is this the person who is responsible for letting Shawn get away with her outrageous on-air behavior? Responsible for encouraging Shawn to blather on and on about her personal life -- "storytelling" --on air? Responsible for allowing Shawn to broadcast from her bathroom? Responsible for all those shows with Shawn in charge, like Dare to Share? Responsible for putting Shawn and Leah together on Tuesday nights? From LinkedIn (bolding mine) :

Jennifer Volansky

Program Development Leader / Driving consumer engagement through compelling storytelling and viewer insights.

West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States

232 connections

Title Senior Manager, Program Development

Full-time

Location West Chester, PA

About: ... In my current role as the Senior Manager for Program Development, I synthesize data and create innovative show concepts to engage with diverse audiences. I leverage insights to connect with viewers throughout all phases of the customer journey and deliver targeted messaging to drive results....

QVC

23 years 2 months

As the Senior Manager for Program Development, I spearhead the implementation of data-driven programming to help drive consumer engagement and viewership. I collaborate and work directly with cross-functional teams to identify brand goals and create new programs.
- Aggregate consumer data to aid in new program development
- Convert customers to help drive the overall sales performance for each segment
- Manage all phases of the production process from planning and execution through evaluation
- Analyze and present outcomes to production to guide the decision-making process

- Appointed by leadership as the Program Lead for the Internal Women’s Initiative Network
- Coordinated internal speaker series and deliver professional development opportunities

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-volansky/

 

Could she write this in plain English?  Without all the “business speak”?  

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, mpeeps said:

She even disclosed that Jamie worked at Dennys!9

Yep, way too many close ups!

20210308_220854.jpg.85daceaeba509a91ddccd5b51b991e28.jpg20210308_220926.jpg.3fe9b93cd015b889734be51162c3e86a.jpg

And yes Shawn, Jamie is richer than you could ever imagine. I think she’s jealous and just trying to put down Jamie. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I cringe every time I see Shawn piling gobs of mascara onto her false eyelashes. She should just leave the falsies off whenever she's scheduled to do a mascara presentation.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Shawn could go and create something,  do something, develop something, invent something...

But oh, yeah.  That would involve getting up off your ass.

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, AuntCarol said:

Could she write this in plain English?  Without all the “business speak”?  

To me, all of that verbiage is just a fancy way of saying, "I throw stuff at the wall and wait to see what sticks."

Edited by letusprocrastinate
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

She really likes to wear severely outdated footwear. Maybe she should look to Katrina for what is in style. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Don't you imagine that she views Katrina as a huge threat to her faux, spurious make believe Fashion Maven Kingdom?

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size