Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

40849BDE-CF20-468A-9FC5-3F382AD0BC03.jpeg.571907039801f36a2f488b3a3c3c8c9d.jpeg
Suck it up, Buttercup. The longer hair is not working. You can not manage it. You need a blunt style, an edge to clean up that hair. This bi-level, dirty look with the fly aways, is not suitable for a tv appearance. Uncomplicate yourself, will ya? Your giving me a headache.

And as others have said here, lose the glasses, and change the makeup. Now!

FFB3025F-CA60-48CD-B918-CBAB429E011E.jpeg.fafcecf12f50fb747e6ae254d7acefea.jpeg

Doesn’t your husband, mother, brother or sisters-in-law, or those friends you’re always referring to, see it?

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2

She stuck her finger in her nose twice during the toothpaste presentation, five seconds apart. (At 9:05 and 9:10) Must have been a real sticky booger.

A377382 Cali White Activated Charcoal and B12 Vitamin Toothpastes

misc pics Shawn Killinger nose wipe finger in nose Cali toothpaste 3 with OAP 1-29-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger nose wipe finger in nose Cali toothpaste 4 with OAP 1-29-21.jpg

• Surprise 10
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

So funny. I was just watching her on mute. She was acting very flirtatious towards tweaked guy. Everything she does is for maximum male attention. 

That’s exactly what I told my husband. I told him to watch how flirty she got when she introduced him. She did that Shy Di thing where she looks downward and looks up through her lashes. If she could see through those monsters. 🥸 My son came through and couldn’t believe how “harsh” she looks. He was like what happened to her?  I used to think she was cool and now she is just not. 

• Like 8
  • Surprise 2

6 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

40849BDE-CF20-468A-9FC5-3F382AD0BC03.jpeg.571907039801f36a2f488b3a3c3c8c9d.jpeg
Suck it up, Buttercup. The longer hair is not working. You can not manage it. You need a blunt style, an edge to clean up that hair. This bi-level, dirty look with the fly aways, is not suitable for a tv appearance. Uncomplicated yourself, will ya? Your giving me a headache.

And as others have said here, lose the glasses, and change the makeup. Now!

FFB3025F-CA60-48CD-B918-CBAB429E011E.jpeg.fafcecf12f50fb747e6ae254d7acefea.jpeg

Doesn’t your husband, mother, brother or sisters-in-law, or those friends you’re always referring to, see it?

She looks so much better with short hair and with blond hair. A million percent better.  

• Like 8

Miss Gloom and Doom made her little speech about relying on food and alcohol to get through the crazy times. However, she did a sudden about-face when OAP Casey said his wife Jackie had their baby two weeks before.

Shawn 8:20: I don’t know about you, Elise, but I, for me, Casey, my coping mechanism for the stress of coping with these past six to nine months is one thousand percent food and adult beverages.

Casey: No judgement here.

Shawn: Red wine, scotch, soy sauce [?] – ewww. Like I just, I don’t have the ability to like be disciplined right now, because just surviving this and still being able to breathe is to me a victory. So I mean we need your toothpaste now more than ever.

Casey: Yeah, And not to mention most people can’t go to the dentist right now. Like I said, remember the last time Jackie was pregnant and we couldn’t go. I haven’t been to my dentist in a year. It’s so important [the toothpaste] for this. But yeah, oh, we did have the baby, two weeks ago.

Shawn [squeals]:  A boy, right?

Elise: A boy!

Casey: Right. I was literally changing a diaper five minutes before I went on air.

Shawn 9:05: [puts finger in nose] Oh!

[everybody laughs]

Shawn 9:10: [puts finger in nose again] He’s five weeks old?

Casey: No, no, two weeks.

Shawn: Wait, what’s his name?

Casey: Julian. He’s named after my mother, Julie.

Shawn:  Aww! [makes face that looks like she's mourning the end of the earth]

Casey: That’s pretty amazing -- but it’s these crazy times --

Shawn:  Aww! I need a … [need a what, a baby boy? She trailed off]

Casey:  But it’s these crazy times –

Shawn: I know, but see, that’s the beauty of things like this that happen in the midst of darkness. They bring a whole light, So –

Casey: Oh yeah. I don’t know if you can tell, I haven’t slept much

.Shawn: Yeah, but you got white teeth, and honestly, Casey, that’s all that matters. [laughs] Casey, thanks, my friend. [Casey goes off air.] Aww! So great.

Elise: I wanna see a two-week-old. So cute.

Shawn: I know, right? [end of video]

P.S. There is a class action lawsuit against the Cali whitening toothpaste company, Crew International LLC, citing false advertising and no proof of the claims the company makes.

https://classactionsreporter.com/cali-white-charcoal-toothpaste-false-advertising-class-action/

misc pics Shawn Killinger face expression scrunchy mouth frown Cali toothpaste 2 collage 1 1-29-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 3
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I see Shawn couldn't manage to get herself together for work again.  Her hair is a mess.

Agree! I was waiting for the grease to drip out of her filthy head🤢

• Laugh 8
  • Surprise 1

so that idiot has not been to the dentist for a year! and he is selling toothpaste!

so ridiculously stupid

• Like 7

Another one of her negative sales pitches, this time with a lot of physical drama. I guess it wasn't enough for her to just use words to say "I never liked this kind of thing, but this one is so great..." She had to do a whole-body revulsion mime.

A392401 AnyBody Brushed Jersey Printed Long Sleeve Sleepset

Shawn 8:01: Normally my attitude towards pleats in pants is kind of like… [makes dramatic get-away-from-me pose] – It’s a no-go zone. But in this case [pulls her top up] it makes them not feel like pajama pants with like a gathered elastic. It makes them feel like a cute little novelty ankle pant. I mean, I just think it is great.

Somebody should tell Shawn not to pull up her top, stick out her stomach and stare down at it. It is a hideous pose -- makes her look fat, and also makes her look like she just did her business and is pulling her pants up. She needs to take lessons in abs poses from the bikini-clad host with the famous public bone.

misc pics Shawn Killinger pajamas Anybody ugly yellow print 4 collage 1 1-29-21.jpg

• Like 3
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 4

58 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Miss Gloom and Doom made her little speech about relying on food and alcohol to get through the crazy times. However, she did a sudden about-face when OAP Casey said his wife Jackie had their baby two weeks before.

Shawn 8:20: I don’t know about you, Elise, but I, for me, Casey, my coping mechanism for the stress of coping with these past six to nine months is one thousand percent food and adult beverages.

Shawn: Red wine, scotch, soy sauce [?] – ewww. Like I just, I don’t have the ability to like be disciplined right now, because just surviving this and still being able to breathe is to me a victory. So I mean we need your toothpaste now more than ever.

Casey: Yeah, And not to mention most people can’t go to the dentist right now. Like I said, remember the last time Jackie was pregnant and we couldn’t go. I haven’t been to my dentist in a year. It’s so important [the toothpaste] for this. But yeah, oh, we did have the baby, two weeks ago.

Casey: Right. I was literally changing a diaper five minutes before I went on air.

[everybody laughs]

Shawn: I know, but see, that’s the beauty of things like this that happen in the midst of darkness. They bring a whole light, So –

.Shawn: Yeah, but you got white teeth, and honestly, Casey, that’s all that matters. [laughs] Casey, thanks, my friend. [Casey goes off air.] Aww! So great.

P.S. There is a class action lawsuit against the Cali whitening toothpaste company, Crew International LLC, citing false advertising and no proof of the claims the company makes.

https://classactionsreporter.com/cali-white-charcoal-toothpaste-false-advertising-class-action/

misc pics Shawn Killinger face expression scrunchy mouth frown Cali toothpaste 2 collage 1 1-29-21.jpg

Not once in that transcript did I hear Shawn congratulate the man on his new child.

She was more concerned with getting the 411 on all of the deets.

She is more suited to work for TMZ than QVC.

• Like 11
  • Laugh 2

5 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

[everybody laughs]

OMGosh she's so disgusting looking already, why would she make faces to make herself look worse🤢

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 2

I’m so happy my job doesn’t allow me to stay up long enough to watch this shit show.  I so love coming here to read what a wreck she truly is.  

• Like 11

I don't know what's worse; the nose picking or the hank of greasy hair hanging down. She must smell so bad.

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

OMG !  She is ACTUALLY picking her nose !  I hope they burn everything she touches when her shows are done. 🤮

• Like 10
  • Surprise 1

Oh no. You’re wrong. She’s just battling that blasted rough spot under her little nose. Just a scritch and a scratch at an annoying little patch of skin, that’s all! Right, QVC? Nothing to see here.

Please wake up QVC. It is disgusting. She is disgusting.

• Like 10

Watching her on mute again. Her "sympathetic" face looks like she's constipated. So phoney.

• Like 6

Yes, she is wearing one of the clip-in pieces. But the glasses are too big for her face. She is hideous. 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, BichonBoys said:

Yes, she is wearing one of the clip-in pieces. But the glasses are too big for her face. She is hideous

A hideous phoney, and a manic one at that. 

20 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

She must be wearing clip in hair. That would explain it looking washed.

If only he’d sell clip-in cleanliness, then she should certainly be on auto-delivery.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 4

She is an embarrassment to QVC. OBVIOUSLY, the higher ups are not watching her. Interesting, she is not hosting Belle Beauty tonight. 

• Like 7

That jumpsuit is an oldie and was flattering when it sort of fit but now it's ill fitted and busting at the seams!! 

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 8
  • Laugh 1

8 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

4EB93DF4-2902-43AD-87FB-395A0F2AF6B8.jpeg.c9fac91a790f1c5697075a8be1bc9de3.jpeg71E3709B-0604-4464-8326-97BD7BB473DE.jpeg.1ad09dff6dff3fd4edf0e33904dbebb5.jpeg4AE92B9C-707F-4432-968F-667BA4855E07.jpeg.fcfa718b8d9831c76ad89cee7e653a63.jpeg

upon her return next hour, will she still be looking as fierce? 🤧

Holy cow—that outfit! 😱

Did Kim Gravel tell the Q she was walking if they let Shawn host her hour? Is that why she took a powder and is coming back for Dare-to-Scare?

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Out of all the clothes she's bought from QVC over the past few months (according to her), all she could find to wear today was that old jumpsuit that doesn't even fit any more? And those old beat-up booties, the ones she claimed hurt her feet so much she had to take them off in the middle of a show?

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

The hair has some body and bounce (I can relate to limp hair issues), but the too-tight denim jumpsuit ——- yikes!  Bad.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Thumper said:

The hair has some body and bounce (I can relate to limp hair issues), but the too-tight denim jumpsuit ——- yikes!  Bad.

She’s added in the real hair, false pieces.

8A99BAF5-2123-422B-85F1-3494FAAB57C5.jpeg.0112bda82494078c73886f600a2859b2.jpeg
TIME FOR THE BEAUTY MONTH FINALE 😅😂🤣

12C51E74-7497-42AA-AD5C-7214008C2BED.jpeg.8ab1383845a5bc0bbe9b3ab4167c1f1c.jpeg

as if there aren’t enough distractions with her, does anyone else notice those dark spaces between her teeth? They seem vast, noticeable.

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 3
  • Surprise 7

I know!!! I had to snap a picture of her because I couldn' tbelieve it (My picture also had her glasses showing up brown red but I swear they looked bright red. That hair!!! Those earrings!!! Oh my this is horrific. I am embarrassed for her.

UNBELIEVABLE

Edited by Polliwollidoodle
  • Like 6

Adding some hair pics. That hair looks hideous. I know she added some pieces, but she did something to her own hair that fried it.

Between the hair, the glasses, the jumpsuit and the booties, it's like a multi-car pileup. You can't stop staring at it and gasping, "Oh, my gosh!"

misc pics Shawn Killinger hair messy blue jumpsuit 5 collage 1 1-30-21.jpg

• Like 3
  • Laugh 3

She's gonna need some Vagisil after that outfit.

The roots on the hair piece didn't match her roots. She looks a mess.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 7

I love the way Devin and Candace are staring at her. They look like they are about to laugh at her. Why can’t QVC  just put her out to pasture. Obnoxious and just plain stupid. 

• Like 7

She took the big obnoxious glasses off long enough to talk to a caller about Lancer skin care products. It didn't help much. She still looked awful.

misc pics Shawn Killinger hair messy blue jumpsuit no glasses 5 collage 1 1-30-21.jpg

• Like 8

4B33FC53-02FC-40AF-8399-964850B18821.thumb.jpeg.42f1b2016951a6bf29b8cbd1fa4bcfa3.jpeg

From a video from some other day, when she was selling this G.I.L.I. jumpsuit. 
Her lead in story, at 60 words per minute, was all about how she wore it (“oh, what was it? It wasn’t even a fashion show. I think it was a garden show or something...and I had it on. The phones lit up!”).

And frozen above, is a picture of her doing her usual pose: squat, legs apart, rubbing herself as she states that she carries her weight in her “hips and butt”. Isn’t that flattering? One to really be proud of...

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 2

The mystery of why she wore the jumpsuit tonight is solved! drum roll

She said she wore it tonight on purpose so she could show her arms in short sleeves. She was selling a concealer for the body. She claimed she "never leaves the house without this on my arms and legs." That has to be BS. She's said she leaves home in her pajamas all the time.. If she's that slovenly, I seriously doubt she's bothering to apply makeup to her arms and legs.

Also BS if she expects us to believe that tacky jumpsuit is the only thing she owns that has short sleeves. I think she just grabbed stuff out of the closet in a rush to get to work, since she never prepares for anything.

The product is A398856 Westmore Beauty Body Coverage Perfector Duo Auto-Delivery.

misc pics Shawn Killinger arms concealer Westmore 1 1-30-21.jpg

• Like 4

I don't believe for one minute she had alopecia. I had a bald spot the same size and in the same area she claims to have had that was caused by too strong hair color/bleach - twice!

• Useful 7

And she just hauled out her iPad picture of her convenient, adolescent alopecia.

This time though, she made sure her awkward fingers were sprawled atop the picture, blocking the actual image until she’d spread the image wide to avoid the area of her flat chest, pre-bosom buy. No glimpse...

Wait...did she just equate Courtney to the cartoon example of Jazmine in Aladdin? Please let me know. I wasn’t watching and only partially listening.

• Surprise 6
  • Sad 2

27 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

And she just hauled out her iPad picture of her convenient, adolescent alopecia.

This time though, she made sure her awkward fingers were sprawled atop the picture, blocking the actual image until she’d spread the image wide to avoid the area of her flat chest, pre-bosom buy. No glimpse...

Wait...did she just equate Courtney to the cartoon example of Jazmine in Aladdin? Please let me know. I wasn’t watching and only partially listening.

Yes, she did say that.

• Like 2
  • Surprise 2

24 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Yes. I was also only partially listening, but I heard her connect CoKo with the Aladdin movie princess. 😲

• Like 1
  • Surprise 3

15 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Does Shawn actually think that doom-and-gloom moves product, or is her head too far up her ass to even care? Do we have any evidence that the past 6-9 months have been any harder for her than anyone else (speaking strictly about the pandemic, quarantines, etc.)?

Far as we know, no one in her family has had the virus, have they? She remains employed at a job where she is overcompensated for doing very, very little. While, like the rest of us, she hasn't been able to travel, she was able to get away for a long weekend with her husband during the fall. No doubt there are the stresses of homeschooling and just having everyone at home all the time, but everyone's dealing with that. And her house is freakin' huge.

Shawn's having no trouble paying the mortgage, indulging in retail therapy, or keeping her wine cellar well stocked. While we're all feeling the stress of the last 9 months or so, she's certainly felt the brunt of it much, much less than most (agin, not speaking here about uniquely personal events). But she bitches and moans like a kid being forced to stay indoors at recess.

For someone who considers herself quite devout, she never burps up a word of gratitude for, or simple acknowledgment of, her good fortune. Never a "You know, it's been a crazy year for all of us, but in a way, it's helped Joe and me to focus on our blessings." Or "Nothing like tough times to make us realize what's really important. I hope I never take my health for granted again." (Say what you will about Blabby O'Blabbington, when she's on the air she will always focus on the positive; people don't want to associate purchases with negative feelings. Blabby knows that, see, because she's an actual salesperson.)

It must be nice to work with no rules, expectations, or management whatsoever. Pander to your obsessed, IQ-challenged minions and you can stay on the air forever, I guess.

• Like 14

Yep, she took off all her makeup. Guess she's in a hurry to jump in the car and get home to her adult beverages. The OAP told her she looked "so fresh and clean." Hahahahaha! She is neither fresh nor clean.

misc pics Shawn Killinger face no makeup blue jumpsuit 1 1-30-21.jpg

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 3

I thought this was an interesting look that Shawn is caught tossing over to Courtney.

CF53F5F2-8189-4989-B0C9-4FAF6CB79C68.jpeg.999b717c60aa0d130af9ff61fbe14f27.jpeg

When Shawn shuts up for a minute and let’s her guard down and isn’t performing for a nanosecond.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1