Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

36 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Et poochus presentus hodie.
1C88A1CB-ED64-42CD-AAA2-9735FF5CFC28.jpeg.767fcb5439ed11bb8a5728e1e992e197.jpeg4305734F-BCD0-4545-800B-7684EA85FEB9.jpeg.3cff4964fd527480f771c69088543d08.jpeg

Where does this hairstyle come from ? Is there a celebrity that she's trying to emulate ? I have never seen anything quite like it on any other person. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Benji said:

Where does this hairstyle come from ? Is there a celebrity that she's trying to emulate ? I have never seen anything quite like it on any other person. 

It's total laziness on her part. It's beyond filthy and she is trying to neaten it up with a small turd on top of her head.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 6

12 minutes ago, Benji said:

I present Pebbles Flintstone, along with her parents, Fred and Wilma,  and their friends Barney and Betty Rubble (with their son Bam Bam)

Pebbles is a celebrity, right?

image.png.2e8e2095a6780c798193ac537d225b2d.png

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6

5 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Could she possibly be wearing any more makeup in this cardboard cut out fake photo!  She looks like Dee Snyder.  Those shoes are definitely attracting a certain type of fan too! "Come here often" what is she insinuating in her post??

691946814_Screenshot2021-01-26at4_44_56PM.png.f6080e675828a2dee7ec6cc52ea69ca8.png

Why is she all dolled up here?  How come she can't be photographed looking as she does when she appears on air for work? 

If the PR Department or management thought she was so awesome looking on air, they would put their money where their mouth is (or camera!) and use her image just as we are forced to see it every time she shows up looking like a hot mess. 

• Like 9

My husband keeps teasing me about her, so I guess I should stop washing my hair and wear clothes two times too small.  😂😂. He still thinks she’s sort of hot! 😩😩😩😂😂😂

Edited by Thumper
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 8

20 minutes ago, Benji said:

Where does this hairstyle come from ?

It comes from the depths of hell!!

Seriously, when she sports the pebbles do I think to myself have I ever seen a "do" like this when I'm out running errands?  The answer of course is NO!

I can't imagine seeing someone at the grocery store, bank, hairstylists, post office, drugstore, etc...with this "thing" on top of their head.

What IS she thinking? Oh, wait, she's not as per usual.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2

4 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

691946814_Screenshot2021-01-26at4_44_56PM.png.f6080e675828a2dee7ec6cc52ea69ca8.png

There's no escaping the dead eyes, not even in a cardboard cut out.

I have to laugh. 😂 Skunks thinks she's a hot mama when the reality is she's a hot mess!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 8

She just showed her zoom call where she called for an intervention and said it looked like she had given up - well Skunk your hair looks worse tonight if that's possible.

• Like 7
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Isn’t it so typical that she’d scurry off camera to get her phone to show a picture of herself.

Yeah, a total 🙄

• Laugh 4

A picture of her "giving up" she thinks (in her mind) is relatable to us slobs watching her who she thinks have given up too!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 8

Skunk complained of a dry patch under her nose. Well, you stupid bitch, maybe if you didn't wipe there all the time it wouldn't be all dried out! 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 6

And what would make us believe this woman brushes her teeth when everything else about her appears to be so dirty?

She does seem to rank the whiteness of her teeth as paramount to her looks. But c’mon, her slothful tendencies indicates that she’ll obsess on whitening, but not the brushing maybe.

Every phone call ends with a transitional, “Oh, gosh...”

• Like 3
  • Sad 5

What???  Are they still doing the Leah and Shawn show???  Free Leah!!!!! 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 8

33 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Look at this picture - - 

Life is good?
Leah looks like she’s telling Shawn to take this serum and stick it..........
CF6F9363-9C8D-49A2-911C-998A3D9FFE0B.jpeg.78572ce5f4cf679c6db38c4c48519e89.jpeg

Shawn's expression looks like she's sitting on the throne, straining to do her business. 💩

• Laugh 7
  • Surprise 2

95FCAE6A-48A4-4E05-91A1-1E809C6712F1.jpeg.4b4d6d54ecff5308988cc5d97587810c.jpeg

And if there is anyone answering the request line, could I ask that we have a few presentations that are “my dad just died” or “my dad did this or that”? Thank you in advance. It would be a relief not to have her attach her personal tidbits.

L👀k at the side view of that hair! 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 3

I guess she gave up on staging her own intervention, and decided to stick with the "IDGAF" hairstyle.

Unless she didn't think that was part of her issue...

AFAIC, this Pebbles look is for downtime, specifically for a three year old napping after preschool.

As a potential customer, it insults my sensibilities.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, mpeeps said:

A picture of her "giving up" she thinks (in her mind) is relatable to us slobs watching her who she thinks have given up too!

This, in a succinct nutshell.

(consider this a thousand "likes"!!!!!)

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 4

I guess after wearing her pjs for 6 mos straight around Qs holiday season and all those sloppy host at home segments, in my mind, even from the neck up she looks like she's wearing pjs. I don't know if it's the messy hair or sallow complexion, but her look is beyond or beneath athleisure to me. I expect nothing more when I see her.  Even when she tries, it looks like she just threw a cardi or jacket over her pjs. Always a makeshift thrown together look!  Looks like she gave up a long time ago!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 6

Pretending to like the leafy greens drink!

20210127_021621.jpg.f919c04d70343f76ee72264b6dcaa8d3.jpg

She said that nasty dry patch under her nose almost sent her to the dermatologist office. Did she ever think to use tissues instead of her bare hand to wipe her nose. That might help!

20210127_021538.thumb.jpg.8f21e8618d9ff585ceab43102fe7c70e.jpg

She said she's actually wearing the Small because she's busty but as crazy as it sounds she ordered the Medium because she likes this shirt baggy!!20210127_021509.thumb.jpg.1c2412509573349a24de199ca5b7a56f.jpg

it's always about her! Someone on fb commented that  Leah seems to smile under her frustration as Shawn tries to take over!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 9

I found this picture on Google Images when I was searching for "messy top knot hair styles." I could swear that is Shawn -- stringy dirty hair, sloppy topknot, heavy black frame glasses, huge fashion watch. But the picture was on a hair styles website, and they didn't identify who was in the picture. It could be somebody else, since the head is turned at an angle that obscures much of the face.

If it's Shawn, I wonder if the hair style website owner made a screenshot from one of Shawn's shows, like we do, or found the picture on some other shopping channels discussion forum? I don't remember ever seeing that picture posted here. Anyway, that site has a whole photo gallery devoted to messy top knots. They include pictures of those intricate fat braids Shawn likes to wear on the front of her head. I wonder if she (or her hairdresser) gets her ideas from the site.

Anyway, now we know where to go for messy hair ideas. 😆

https://www.loveambie.com/updos-for-short-hair/

misc pics hairstyles Messy-Top-Knot-Hairstyle-for-Short-Hair looks like Shawn.jpg

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 3

Shawn must have decided she didn't get enough notoriety with the "I look like I've given up" Zoom picture she posted on her Instagram, so she had to stir up some more interest by showing it during the presentation of an Isaac sweater. Look at me! Look at meeee! Jacqui Stafford, Isaac's British OAP, was there via Skype. Jacqui can deliver some good zingers.

A392609 Isaac Mizrahi Live! Novelty Button V-Neck Pullover

At 10:25 they had been discussing how dressy this sweater was. Leah said you can be on a Zoom call, and then other people on the call take pictures from the call and post them on their social media, so everybody will see how you looked.  Shawn perked up, seeing an opportunity.

Shawn 10:46: Um, can you guys hold that thought, ’cause you just jogged my memory. [goes out of camera range to get her phone] Jacqui, before we go, and since Leah teed that ball up, speaking of the Zoom photos you are not relishing –

Jacqui: Your Zoom photo. [from the tone of her voice and the look on her face, Jacqui had already seen it]

Shawn, back on camera, holding phone] Oh my gosh, wait, this was me, the other day. Okay, can anyone, where am I, where are we, [speaking to camera guy?]  This is me. I’m staging my own intervention. [holds up phone and shows the picture of herself on a Zoom call where she looks bad] I, you guys, I look like I’ve completely given up. That’s me on my Zoom call. I mean, you know, it’s, wow! [makes unhappy face, and everybody laughs]

Leah: It would have been a fine day to wear a little bun.

Jacqui: We need to fine tune that. We need to work on your above the keyboard dressing.

[crosstalk and laughter]

Shawn: You’re available for hire, right, Jaq?

Jacqui: I’m available.

Shawn: All right, thank you, Jacqui. We have less than 5,000 remaining for the entire year…

misc pics Shawn Killinger Zoom picture Isaac sweater 1 1-26-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Zoom picture Isaac sweater 2 1-26-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Zoom picture Isaac sweater 3 1-26-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Shawn must have decided she didn't get enough notoriety with the "I look like I've given up" Zoom picture she posted on her Instagram, so she had to stir up some more interest by showing it during the presentation of an Isaac sweater. Look at me! Look at meeee! Jacqui Stafford, Isaac's British OAP, was there via Skype. Jacqui can deliver some good zingers.

A392609 Isaac Mizrahi Live! Novelty Button V-Neck Pullover

At 10:25 they had been discussing how dressy this sweater was. Leah said you can be on a Zoom call, and then other people on the call take pictures from the call and post them on their social media, so everybody will see how you looked.  Shawn perked up, seeing an opportunity.

Shawn 10:46: Um, can you guys hold that thought, ’cause you just jogged my memory. [goes out of camera range to get her phone] Jacqui, before we go, and since Leah teed that ball up, speaking of the Zoom photos you are not relishing –

Jacqui: Your Zoom photo. [from the tone of her voice and the look on her face, Jacqui had already seen it]

Shawn, back on camera, holding phone] Oh my gosh, wait, this was me, the other day. Okay, can anyone, where am I, where are we, [speaking to camera guy?]  This is me. I’m staging my own intervention. [holds up phone and shows the picture of herself on a Zoom call where she looks bad] I, you guys, I look like I’ve completely given up. That’s me on my Zoom call. I mean, you know, it’s, wow! [makes unhappy face, and everybody laughs]

Leah: It would have been a fine day to wear a little bun.

Jacqui: We need to fine tune that. We need to work on your above the keyboard dressing.

[crosstalk and laughter]

Shawn: You’re available for hire, right, Jaq?

Jacqui: I’m available.

Shawn: All right, thank you, Jacqui. We have less than 5,000 remaining for the entire year…

misc pics Shawn Killinger Zoom picture Isaac sweater 1 1-26-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Zoom picture Isaac sweater 2 1-26-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Zoom picture Isaac sweater 3 1-26-21.jpg

🙄

She is like the guy at a party who has had a couple of drinks and comes up with a joke that--in his own head--he is convinced sounds funnier than the best work of Eddie Murphy and Dave Chappelle combined, so he keeps moving around the room telling it to everyone he encounters, even though no one laughs.

6 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

12A6AB8A-E261-425E-862C-3B331B30F444.jpeg.5d844f788258ddef8e313c650ffd0f08.jpeg49586E38-9EF2-46BA-901B-CBD9819BD848.jpeg.f861a2f2560da5335b55b07bc93d43b6.jpeg69110B2C-A9EE-4534-8D4E-210BE7B3F9FC.jpeg.e77b61bad0ad4bf7478fc5cd4a2babef.jpeg Some weird broccoli moment she had while in a triple host shot.

"Up yours, Lindquist!"

• Laugh 11

7 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

I found this picture on Google Images when I was searching for "messy top knot hair styles." I could swear that is Shawn -- stringy dirty hair, sloppy topknot, heavy black frame glasses, huge fashion watch. But the picture was on a hair styles website, and they didn't identify who was in the picture. It could be somebody else, since the head is turned at an angle that obscures much of the face.

If it's Shawn, I wonder if the hair style website owner made a screenshot from one of Shawn's shows, like we do, or found the picture on some other shopping channels discussion forum? I don't remember ever seeing that picture posted here. Anyway, that site has a whole photo gallery devoted to messy top knots. They include pictures of those intricate fat braids Shawn likes to wear on the front of her head. I wonder if she (or her hairdresser) gets her ideas from the site.

misc pics hairstyles Messy-Top-Knot-Hairstyle-for-Short-Hair looks like Shawn.jpg

The face looks too young to be Shawn: at this point, Shawn's face is looking like a 60-year-old dude headed on-stage (or, perhaps, to a drag review--depends on the day).

• Like 3
  • Laugh 4

18 minutes ago, MisterShrug said:

The face looks too young to be Shawn: at this point, Shawn's face is looking like a 60-year-old dude headed on-stage (or, perhaps, to a drag review--depends on the day).

nm

4 hours ago, hummingbird said:

meanwhile IM's Jaquie,  has those fakakta glasses too

On Jacquie they look stylish (not a look I care for), on Shawn they look ridiculous. 

• Like 6

As for that broccoli, during the Supersmile presentation, Skunko said something along the lines that during these challenging times, she's not like Kerstinky who gets right down on the recumbent bike to destress, instead she hits the coffee and wine which stains her teeth!!

🍷🦷🦨😁 🚫🥦

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4

FB3659EE-BB82-460F-BE21-8D605C554912.jpeg.76892f0ad48923116adddef9fe6d0f20.jpeg

some folks look great in hats

some others should avoid glasses

at all cost

by that, I mean, she makes no sense

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 2

13 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

95FCAE6A-48A4-4E05-91A1-1E809C6712F1.jpeg.4b4d6d54ecff5308988cc5d97587810c.jpeg

L👀k at the side view of that hair! 

I seriously have no words; doubt McTool would take credit for this Edward Scissorhands "do".  I don't even know how you can get your hair to look this unkempt--and they let her on-air like this?

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, From Where I Sit said:

FB3659EE-BB82-460F-BE21-8D605C554912.jpeg.76892f0ad48923116adddef9fe6d0f20.jpeg

some folks look great in hats

some others should avoid glasses

at all cost

by that, I mean, she makes no sense

Scrolling down, I thought at first that this was haiku! 😜

• Laugh 5

41 minutes ago, lazyfaire said:

16FB0EB8-1DBA-4A48-B9D1-89052E43827B.jpeg.d2c99135155f5ae06e57486d817eee81.jpeg75951E0C-0AE7-4803-AA2E-28928CC3BBFA.jpeg.ae225195ac5c43ebb498c7a2db5974ca.jpeg

Bert wants his eyebrows back!

Bert demands that comparison be wiped from the interwebs, stat!

• Laugh 9

Thinking about her new host pic with Terri Conn!  Please don't tell me Terri is her next victim for paired hosts!?!?

• Surprise 2
  • Sad 5

27 minutes ago, Taffy Apple said:

I don't even know how you can get your hair to look this unkempt

Exactly ! That's what I don't get. What was the intention when she decided to do this to her hair ? It's not really a Pebbles, which would actually look better, with everything pulled up into a ponytail on top of her head. It's not a bun. It's not a top knot. It looks like a small animal is burrowing down into her head and its little tail is sticking up. Her hair even looks better in the Zoom call photo. If she doesn't want to fuss with it, all she has to do is brush it and slick it back with a big barrette, like in the new promo photo. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Thinking about her new host pic with Terri Conn!  Please don't tell me Terri is her next victim for paired hosts!?!?

I hope not , I saw that yesterday,  I figured Terri was paying homage as was expected.

I just posted that I think she has improved , would hate to see her stuck with SK, 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

I can just see Shawn if she was paired with Terri, in her condescending and bullying ways how Terri is  just too cute and too nice and if she's a natural blonde and wants soap opera scoop!  And how she could possibly work daylight hours because she's nocturnal.  Or talk about Terri to the viewers as if Terri wasn't there with her and make for more awkward moments.  It would be cringey.

12 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

I can't get over how practically identical this look is to Skunko's!!  Skunko obviously can't pull it off and looks 20 yrs older!!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

I’m waiting for Caro and Shawn to co host. I’d like to see that go down.

Oh, I would watch that !😱

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Oh no. I have seen it. A picture. Why on earth would she post that??

It could only be because she wants the attention and I don’t know what else from others. I may have pull out of this. Now. I think she has more serious problems than I can handle watching.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Aerohalen said:

now she has a new reason to whine,her childhood home has been sold.

Yes, and all she did was talk about her feelings about the house. It didn't occur to her that her mother might feel sad about giving up her longtime home too.

• Like 8

Her childhood home is giving off vibes of the Munsters house.  That could explain some issues.   Not one mention of her Mom growing up in that house either!  I think all that emoting on IG is just another passive aggressive way of showing off and thinking she's such a word acrobat. 

1945465243_Screenshot2021-01-27at4_24_02PM.png.3cbc2aab799317eee2fa39f6fb7e23f2.png

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 6
  • Sad 2