Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Imagine working with her!  Especially on that zoom call.  The woman next to her at least looks pulled together and like she's engaged.

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

E8004D36-772C-41C1-A510-90EE0EDEFA8A.jpeg.b9ef42809146a94033ff81e48438fbee.jpeg

Staging an intervention for what??

She makes no sense...she's staging an intervention, says she needs to up her virtual game, that it looks like she's given up, THEN starts talking about the LF blouse...

Talk about being all over the place...

• Like 9

Wearing a new blouse is not going to help if she doesn't Wash and Brush Her Hair !!!! 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, The Moni said:

She's buying TWO LF blouses @ $29.00...what happened to curbing the spending, her charges being maxed out, etc...she's a big fat liar! 🤥 She's either not purchasing the 2 blouses OR never intended to curb her spending.

Blech, she makes me sick. 🤢

Yes indeed. In December, she said over and over that her NY resolution was to stop shopping during the month of January. I figured she was going to break that one.

Is she just now realizing she looks like she's given up? The rest of the world noticed that months ago.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 3

Wasn't she supposed to stop drinking too for January or was it to just stop spending?  

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

She could start her so-called intervention by not wearing those dumb ass glasses.  IMO, that would be a huge improvement.

For all of the rest of her that needs help?  I got nothing.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, The Moni said:

She's buying TWO LF blouses @ $29.00...what happened to curbing the spending, her charges being maxed out, etc...she's a big fat liar! 🤥 She's either not purchasing the 2 blouses OR never intended to curb her spending.

Blech, she makes me sick. 🤢

She makes me sick, too!

But I don't believe she's buying two of those blouses any more than I believe she thinks she needs an intervention or that she had resolutions for January. 

It's all an act.  She says this sort of stuff because she thinks that there are a lot of "wannabe Shawns" out here who will bring in the sales to emulate her. 

• Like 8

Wonder if she was late to the zoom meeting too? She always touted how incessantly late she was to work meetings and medical appointments before the pandemic. 

• Like 3

Double nose wipe right out of the gate during this presentation!

20210125_224423.thumb.jpg.b06aa920ce7a691026efc7f3d7a3c5d1.jpg

• Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

Looks like she just rolled in from that zoom meeting she had earlier! I think she's struggling tonight!

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

She just looked straight at the camera with her pink lipstick matching her oversized pink glasses and it instantly came to me - Mrs. Potato Head.

• Laugh 13

She just said she's in the XXS small but knows it's too tight because she's busty and would normally wear the XS and don't look at her but look at Ade who is wearing the XXS correctly.

20210125_231946.thumb.jpg.036a6dfc552c2e5daa76e69c1b5ac712.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 3

3 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

She just said she's in the XXS small but knows it's too tight because she's busty and would normally wear the XS and don't look at her but look at Ade who is wearing the XXS correctly.

20210125_231946.thumb.jpg.036a6dfc552c2e5daa76e69c1b5ac712.jpg

Here's a thought you stupid twit.  If they don't have your correct size DON'T PUT IT ON!

She's such an as#ho%#!! 

• Like 10

She loves squishing into a too small top because then...if she sees in the monitor how terrible the item looks, she can udder “I’m bustier”. Yes, that was on purpose.

We could just call her Tug Boat Annie because that’s all she does in a top like this. Tug and pull and gesture and tug.

4CCDA679-F224-484F-B26B-12E147C784D1.jpeg.f1481aef3022a60a8773bc667752403e.jpeg1AD3DBBD-2B3B-48C7-974E-959AE41056B9.jpeg.1dea3ae91bb3090c27be6a0fbd442bc3.jpeg 
She loves when it is too small.

Both of these women could star in the WHAT NOT TO WEAR reboot. The new series looks at the near misses and easy fixes.
😅C46B36DB-CE6F-455D-BC01-A1F95787E69B.jpeg.1c26b51374e8e9f25e3e0044d5ceb72a.jpeg

And what the h? Pre-treat for the possible static electricity? She’s very out of it.
59E69489-8EE1-4A23-972D-41EA498CCE4F.jpeg.dcad8692a78de104dbb1b600ec74f269.jpeg

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 3
  • Sad 4

She is so annoying and whatever she is selling, it is always about her. She feels she must be the center of attention. 

• Like 10

She actually looks better in the mask I guess because it's covering her big pie hole mouth!!

Yep she loves bringing attention to her bust!! So many tops she wears are ill fitted.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 4

You see all that black empty space! Yep not one comment on her live fb stream!! Lots of talk about how we're all drinking coffee and wine to get through this pandemic!! 

Screenshot_20210126-001316_Facebook.thumb.jpg.e87da4352a854f2bb75158206097abb0.jpg

• Laugh 6
  • Surprise 1

44 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

You see all that black empty space! Yep not one comment on her live fb stream!! Lots of talk about how we're all drinking coffee and wine to get through this pandemic!! 

Screenshot_20210126-001316_Facebook.thumb.jpg.e87da4352a854f2bb75158206097abb0.jpg

Her having no comments on her page is funny!  It made my night (even though it's 1 a.m. here).

I didn't watch QVC tonight (it's one of the little things I do for myself to manage the pandemic - I don't watch when she's on!) so what's the occasion?  Is it an optical illusion or does that jacket actually fit her properly?  Usually, when she wears a jacket, it is ridiculously too small.  In this picture it looks like she might actually be able to zip it up!

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, From Where I Sit said:

She loves squishing into a too small top because then...if she sees in the monitor how terrible the item looks, she can udder “I’m bustier”. Yes, that was on purpose.

We could just call her Tug Boat Annie because that’s all she does in a top like this. Tug and pull and gesture and tug.

4CCDA679-F224-484F-B26B-12E147C784D1.jpeg.f1481aef3022a60a8773bc667752403e.jpeg1AD3DBBD-2B3B-48C7-974E-959AE41056B9.jpeg.1dea3ae91bb3090c27be6a0fbd442bc3.jpeg 
She loves when it is too small.

Both of these women could star in the WHAT NOT TO WEAR reboot. The new series looks at the near misses and easy fixes.
😅

And what the h? Pre-treat for the possible static electricity? She’s very out of it.

I don't watch the fashion shows with every host, but as far as I know, none of the other hosts say "I'm busty." She's the one who loves to remind the world that she has big ones. She must want to be sure she gets her money's worth of attention for her boob job.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, BichonBoys said:

She is so annoying and whatever she is selling, it is always about her. She feels she must be the center of attention. 

which is why she is always late

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

9 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

It's all an act.  She says this sort of stuff because she thinks that there are a lot of "wannabe Shawns" out here who will bring in the sales to emulate her. 

totally 

• Like 6

More head scratching from all that bleaching.  Only one fan showed up the entire show! 😂

20210126_091235.thumb.jpg.8ae7202861a2e1ac8e72d50df4ed533f.jpg20210126_091305.thumb.jpg.feca2fc8ddef234c351e0176a90f4a3e.jpg

• Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

18 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Imagine working with her!  Especially on that zoom call.  The woman next to her at least looks pulled together and like she's engaged.

She doesn't even look like she's paying attention...just thinking about herself.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Double nose wipe right out of the gate during this presentation!

20210125_224423.thumb.jpg.b06aa920ce7a691026efc7f3d7a3c5d1.jpg

Was she trying to appear dainty by lifting her pinky?

shawn-nose-wipe-116.gif

• Laugh 6
  • Sad 1

She’s also packed on some pounds in addition to her DDs. Amazing, when you gain weight, you need a bigger size. 

My coffee and alcohol consumption have not increased during covid. Not everyone is a drunk, Shawn. 

• Like 13

19 minutes ago, Elle820 said:

She doesn't even look like she's paying attention...just thinking about herself.

That’s what it looks like to wallow. 

To successfully wallow you need to be in a muddy and shallow place. She could be accurately described as both.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Shawn K. has devolved into a nuisance and a curiosity. A second rate sideshow in a self promoting vacuum.

A person of shopping channel prominence who indulges in cheap thrills like, provocative posing with her nose wiping and dog leg lifts and referring to herself as busty. It all that propels her forward.

In a perfect world, if she could only contain herself to selling and focusing on the product and let her so-called quirkiness sit in the background, she’d probably be so more effective. A little “quirky” used as an accent, not as a steady diet, would serve her better. 

(Speaking of diets, the broccoli eater is not far behind.)

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 6
  • Sad 3

On 1/23/2021 at 8:51 AM, Syringa Vulgaris said:

Ugh. It all depends on the way people word their posts. If the posts devolve into a lot of name-calling, then yeah, the Q's gonna ditch 'em. The key is to keep personalities and feelings out of it -- other than feeling disinclined to watch or purchase, that is.

Complaint letters need to be specific: "being rude to Leah" means nothing; "focusing undue amounts of time on personal questions that seem to embarrass or fluster co-hosts and OAPs" pinpoints the problematic behavior exactly. "Shawn looks slovenly, smelly, and gross" -- well, as much as we all agree on the sentiment, it's an opinion, nothing else. To say instead that "Shawn appeared all month in pajamas, cabin socks, and uncombed hair. While I appreciate her casual style, all the other hosts wear daytime clothing and shoes, and manage to look both casual and professional."

Most importantly, if people are posting about Shawn because they want changes made, they should not come across as angry or irrationally disliking Shawn. You can rarely go wrong with a tone of pained disappointment (because you expect so much more from the Q); though if mentioning the nose-wiping, some exasperation is natural.

Bottom line is, you're finding it difficult to watch this particular host and you're puzzled as to why QVC's usual high standards do not seem to apply to this particular host. Why are you tossing in these subtle accolades? Because the idea is, you like/love(!) the Q and feel compelled to write when something seems off about the brand. And when something feels so off that you're actually tuning in less, you need to let your favorite shopping channel know, because they can't fix a problem they're unaware of -- or one they're actively ignoring until enough viewers bitch about it.

(And yes, I have seriously considered writing complaint letters for people as a side hustle. I love it!)

• Like 1

Great advice, thank you! I turn the channel when Shawn comes on. I really don't understand why QVC allows her to continue her unprofessional demeanor. Compare her to all the other presenters...  they are professional and well prepared. I refuse to watch her. They need to clean house and either make her step up or just get rid of her. She is not an asset. Not at all. 

• Like 5

Could she possibly be wearing any more makeup in this cardboard cut out fake photo!  She looks like Dee Snyder.  Those shoes are definitely attracting a certain type of fan too! "Come here often" what is she insinuating in her post??

691946814_Screenshot2021-01-26at4_44_56PM.png.f6080e675828a2dee7ec6cc52ea69ca8.png

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6
  • Surprise 1

On 1/23/2021 at 9:35 AM, Taffy Apple said:

I also saw how she name Courtney and Amy her "posse" like she is the leader of the group.  She is so self-centered and I really don't think she lives in reality.

Skunk you are so out of touch. No one uses the word "posse" anymore. QVC ! A middle age bag lady using old hood terms .Wil not get you younger viewers.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 7

1 hour ago, mpeeps said:

Could she possibly be wearing any more makeup in this cardboard cut out fake photo!  She looks like Dee Snyder.  Those shoes are definitely attracting a certain type of fan too! "Come here often" what is she insinuating in her post??

I say...she does enjoy tiddling away in her fanciful world of psychological flirtation, doesn’t she?

She sleeps a lot, by her own admission [advertisement], but of this game she never tires.

Cheap thrills, Skunky, cheap thrills.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1

2 hours ago, mpeeps said:

691946814_Screenshot2021-01-26at4_44_56PM.png.f6080e675828a2dee7ec6cc52ea69ca8.png

The return of Debbie Danger!

Remember ol' DD?

misc pics Shawn Killinger Debbie Danger wink 2 11-25-19.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Laugh 9

1 minute ago, Coffeecup said:

The return of Debbie Danger

Indeed.

Isn’t it interesting how much she flirts and all that, the shoes she wore before “these times we’re living”, all that rubbing of her own bum and thighs (now that she wears jeans), and her more frequent references to her own busty life. The sitting positions, the wide open mouth shots while applying mascara to her false eyelashes are all curious ways to behave.

Curious ways to behave when your audience is made up of mostly women, isn’t it?

• Like 3
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, Mrs. Clooney said:

Great advice, thank you! I turn the channel when Shawn comes on. I really don't understand why QVC allows her to continue her unprofessional demeanor. Compare her to all the other presenters...  they are professional and well prepared. I refuse to watch her. They need to clean house and either make her step up or just get rid of her. She is not an asset. Not at all. 

I agree!  I don’t watch her, either.  I will watch Monday Night-whatever-it-is-called, but turn it off when she starts her shift.

• Like 8

54 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I agree!  I don’t watch her, either.  I will watch Monday Night-whatever-it-is-called, but turn it off when she starts her shift.

Me too, however I come here for updates . 😂

• Like 7
  • Laugh 3