Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Recommended Posts


11 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

(Gasp) Shawn and Leah just yammered about the flowy, kimono topper. One said it reminded her of Mrs. Roper and the other said another tv character. Oh, I can’t remember the other one...

I am sure, Jill Martin couldn’t have been too happy.

Who was the other tv character? Ugh. 

They mentioned Mrs. Howell at one point.

Gilligan's Island and Three's Company references--way to nail that Gen Z influencer demographic, Shawn. Mad cool.

Too bad they didn't have CoKo on-set to stare blankly at the camera and ask, "Who?" 😂

  • Laugh 12

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I don't know why it surprises me the way it does, but to hear that she said she put nothing - NOTHING - into her outfit is really the lowest thing she could say.   That's like telling QVC's customers and vendors that she doesn't value either of them enough to do her job and be prepared.  There is no other host who says this sort of thing or acts this way.  As much fun as we make of Carolyn and her outfits, at least she tries.

I cannot believe Shawn is allowed to continue on air, talking like that.  I really can't.

It goes to show you how little respect she has for her job, career and her audience.  It's almost unacceptable given she's a public and social media  figure on a national tv program and can be viewed globally on the internet!  If she worked behind the scenes, you can cut her a little slack sometimes.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, Watcher25 said:

A picture is worth a thousand words.

 

CEEC3BE5-8D4E-4EEC-B0D1-8A6082A6F8A9.jpeg.804cbd2bc061773faeb9277c328b6ea8.jpeg

images.jpeg

How pathetic is it that the dog's hair looks cleaner and better.  The dog even looks more poised and professional. 🙄

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, rocketinu said:

Using the state of the nation to sell her Hear My Soul Speak ring she designed. Explaining Shakespeare. This from someone who admittedly doesn't read. Got the dead father in, Yada, Yada, Yada.

She is a Debbie downer! Leah was looking at her like she was nuts! Skunky was talking again about these times we're living in, she also said something about wondering if it was the end of the world, I guess that's why she doesn't shower or wash her hair. She had an appt to have her hair done yesterday and canceled it  I forget what she said exactly but of I think she's very depressed and needs some help I wonder if she ever leaves her house.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Elle820 said:

She is a Debbie downer! Leah was looking at her like she was nuts! Skunky was talking again about these times we're living in, she also said something about wondering if it was the end of the world, I guess that's why she doesn't shower or wash her hair. She had an appt to have her hair done yesterday and canceled it  I forget what she said exactly but of I think she's very depressed and needs some help I wonder if she ever leaves her house.

Yes she leaves her house - in her pajamas.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

14 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

CEEC3BE5-8D4E-4EEC-B0D1-8A6082A6F8A9.jpeg.804cbd2bc061773faeb9277c328b6ea8.jpeg

What can you say to the host, when she adds your finishing product to her already terrible hairdo and makes herself look even worse?

I want to look like this, please.

  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, MisterShrug said:

They mentioned Mrs. Howell at one point.

Gilligan's Island and Three's Company references--way to nail that Gen Z influencer demographic, Shawn. Mad cool.

Too bad they didn't have CoKo on-set to stare blankly at the camera and ask, "Who?" 😂

Even for those of us who know of these comical characters from the original episodes or early reruns, do we aspire to dress like them?

Not I.

Stupid, Shawn and Leah.

"Bohemian chic" would have been a more appealing description, though judging from the looks of those loud schmattas, no words would get me to purchase any of them.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Giuliana Rancic had a similar crossover duster on HSN about a month ago. As usual, skunk’s was too small and gaped open too much around her size “2” ass. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, mpeeps said:

How pathetic is it that the dog's hair looks cleaner and better.  The dog even looks more poised and professional. 🙄

And happy !  😃

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

I just watched the beginning of the Leah and Shawn show on fb from last night. Leah asked how was her time off and she said she spent most of it sleeping more sleeping and life contemplating! Leah put a positive spin on it. Pathetic loser (considering what she has going on at home.) Then Leah picked a question out of a bowl and it was something about being an introvert or a traveler which Skunky loved because she said she is both . . . an introvert who loves to travel!!  Lots more negative comments too on that feed. More and more are noticing her slovenly behavior!

20210120_155220.thumb.jpg.acfb90f8af56dc3e10e4b8d0f7f6065c.jpg

26 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

5101557F-3FBD-4D33-85E7-7635EB8C52FE.jpeg.dac21bf95ae10edd64049d56a77d2def.jpegD42584DE-0B3A-4055-91FC-24D39C070711.jpeg.ab2e5212bb832030acd9cd03aafd37d6.jpeg
 

Ok. Ok.     Too easy.     And my sincerest apologies to the canine cutie.

 

I would much rather watch this doggy sell stuff than her!! LOL!!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

I've heard a few hosts share with us how they create their joy and interestingly and ironically enough, Unwashed One was the least inspirational or meaningful IMO so far.  As obnoxious as Caro can be,  this week she shared her love for gardening and that's one way she creates her joy.  Better than buying a Whopper, Jr.!!!!  That's all Skunko could come up?  Hope she thought about that after a week off sleeping and life contemplating???  At least Caro has interests and seems like she makes some effort in her life between her career, her pets, gardening.  As mean as she can be, she seems like she likes her job and/or is usually prepared and professional.  Skunk has hit rock bottom to me as far as being a valued employee or appreciating living her best life or even a satisfied and fulfilled one and it shows every damn bit lately.  We all know she doesn't even like to shower, get dressed, wash her hair, cook, bake, exercise, walk or even nurture.  Forget about recreational interests, activities or hobbies, unless it's sleeping, drinking alcohol or traveling.  And running with all this and getting dopes at the Q to fall for it and enable this bad attitude is the ultimate toxic manipulation!  It's time for her to go away and figure it all out!  Please!!!

ETA: I forget she's an abstract artist once a year if you want to call it that and if that counts for anything? 🤔🙄

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

How do I complain to the powers that be at QVC about Shawn? I have looked on the QVC website and can't find the proper link. She is working for a multi million dollar business and is one of the most unprofessiona, unbecoming hosts on a home shopping channel. She doesn't prepare, lacks manners, has a very uncivil demeanor, dresses sloppy, and lies and/or misrepresents the size she wears (size 2 or xs? REALLY??). The other night, she kept picking her bra out of her armpit on air. I turn the channel when she comes on. I have been a QVC shopper for many, many years and they have never had anyone as uncouth as Shawn Killinger. So many others deserve this job more than her. Why is she still there? Who do I complain to?

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post

Welcome @Mrs. Clooney!  Check back in, I'm sure someone will post an email address or link to the Q complaint department for you!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Mrs. Clooney said:

How do I complain to the powers that be at QVC about Shawn? I have looked on the QVC website and can't find the proper link. She is working for a multi million dollar business and is one of the most unprofessiona, unbecoming hosts on a home shopping channel. She doesn't prepare, lacks manners, has a very uncivil demeanor, dresses sloppy, and lies and/or misrepresents the size she wears (size 2 or xs? REALLY??). The other night, she kept picking her bra out of her armpit on air. I turn the channel when she comes on. I have been a QVC shopper for many, many years and they have never had anyone as uncouth as Shawn Killinger. So many others deserve this job more than her. Why is she still there? Who do I complain to?

Another poster here gave me this path to lodge my complaint.  I did get a response within about 24 hours - it was more of a canned sort of response that I'd like to think went somewhere who's keeping tally of this sort of thing. 

If you go to QVC's Home Page, scroll all the way to the bottom. You'll see four columns with different headings.  In the "Connect With Us" column the last one says "Feedback".  If you click on that, it takes you to a screen that you fill out.

On QVC's forums, there was a thread at one time asking who to complain to.  Users of that forum suggested Mike George and provided his email address.  Someone here said they did that, but I don't know if it was responded to.  Since Mike George is retiring, I don't know how engaged he would be......and it's doubtful that he himself checks his own email, but who knows?

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 3
  • Useful 7

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Another poster here gave me this path to lodge my complaint.  I did get a response within about 24 hours - it was more of a canned sort of response that I'd like to think went somewhere who's keeping tally of this sort of thing. 

If you go to QVC's Home Page, scroll all the way to the bottom. You'll see four columns with different headings.  In the "Connect With Us" column the last one says "Feedback".  If you click on that, it takes you to a screen that you fill out.

On QVC's forums, there was a thread at one time asking who to complain to.  Users of that forum suggested Mike George and provided his email address.  Someone here said they did that, but I don't know if it was responded to.  Since Mike George is retiring, I don't know how engaged he would be......and it's doubtful that he himself checks his own email, but who knows?

i was able to find an email add for him, I might still have it will look and post if it do

I did get an answer that hinted that he read what I said 

mike.george@qvc.com

google never forgets?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I think a few have posted over at QVC Community site about her appalling and utterly disgusting behavior on her shows, only to have their posts blocked because QVC considered them to be unkind to host. WTH!

  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

I’m so sick of watching her doodle on air. She wants desperately to elevate herself from self-described doodler to artiste. She just can’t help herself. She makes a picture, gulping down air time, and uses the negative for self promotion of her pictures. “Oh, here’s another precious piece of my doodle artwork for the fridge!” Self-deprecating, yes but she loves nothing more than getting and keeping the attention on herself.

1BF98904-5DF7-4D70-8D23-4E4F8FBB2D1D.jpeg.2a916d008d8a1cc3110739b7309038aa.jpegC0885498-4811-4D2B-B6A8-313F98E68575.jpeg.0dbabb923150cfa53810958ddcead65e.jpeg

  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

She looks like she just rolled out of bed to come in for one hour.

Skunk, put your damn shoes on. You aren't doing your silly Save Christmas show.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

She's looking rough. Too bad they showed that haggard face next to the screen of adorable puppies. The comparison makes her look even worse.

Where did she get the black turtleneck? Did she borrow one of the 1,297 Isaac turtlenecks she ordered for her mom?

misc pics Shawn Killinger technology HP computer with dogs 1 1-23-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger face expression haggard 4 technology HP computer 1-23-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

She looks like she just rolled out of bed to come in for one hour.

Skunk, put your damn shoes on. You aren't doing your silly Save Christmas show.

And she looks like her mother!

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Pre- and post-bleach touchup comparison. First picture is from Jan. 18. Hmm, why did she stop washing her hair until she got it bleached again? (Assuming she stopped washing it, because it's looked greasy and dirty for about three weeks.)

misc pics Shawn Killinger hair blonde fresh bleach job compare to 1-18 3 collage 1 1-23-21.jpg

  • Like 5
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

I don't know what her doodle saying "dear Joe Yes please!" was all about. Surely she was not asking Joe to buy her an HP computer? 😁

Whenever she presents Apple laptops, she gushes about how much she loves them, and she says she, Joe and her mother all use Apple. What's she trying to do, defect to the dark side and start using Windows?

misc pics Shawn Killinger technology HP computer with message to Joe 1-23-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 5
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Pre- and post-bleach touchup comparison. First picture is from Jan. 18. Hmm, why did she stop washing her hair until she got it bleached again? (Assuming she stopped washing it, because it's looked greasy and dirty for about three weeks.)

misc pics Shawn Killinger hair blonde fresh bleach job compare to 1-18 3 collage 1 1-23-21.jpg

This bitch looks like the biggest d-bag,  and has NO CLUE.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, JT57 said:

This bitch looks like the biggest d-bag,  and has NO CLUE.

Dead eyes at its best.

Shawnie Sue needed the validation and attention of her minions, so she posted a selfie on her Facebook page which showed a photo of her dad in the background.

  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Dottie D said:

Dead eyes at its best.

Shawnie Sue needed the validation and attention of her minions, so she posted a selfie on her Facebook page which showed a photo of her dad in the background.

So I looked at her FB...her eyebrows look terrible, way too dark.  She really is not an attractive woman.

I also saw how she name Courtney and Amy her "posse" like she is the leader of the group.  She is so self-centered and I really don't think she lives in reality.

  • Like 7
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Part of the promo for Shawn's computer show:

"We're not going to work anymore. We're working at home."

Way to alienate half of society.

She is the epitome of bad energy.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Her new highlights and clean, styled hair, reinforces my theory that she does not wash her own hair. If she can’t go to the salon or studio, it’s not getting washed.  A weird, twisted competition with Lo, who probably got a weekly wash and set back in the day?

  • Like 6
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

I think a few have posted over at QVC Community site about her appalling and utterly disgusting behavior on her shows, only to have their posts blocked because QVC considered them to be unkind to host. WTH!

They need an “unkind to viewer” label...

  • Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

10 hours ago, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

I think a few have posted over at QVC Community site about her appalling and utterly disgusting behavior on her shows, only to have their posts blocked because QVC considered them to be unkind to host. WTH!

Ugh. It all depends on the way people word their posts. If the posts devolve into a lot of name-calling, then yeah, the Q's gonna ditch 'em. The key is to keep personalities and feelings out of it -- other than feeling disinclined to watch or purchase, that is.

Complaint letters need to be specific: "being rude to Leah" means nothing; "focusing undue amounts of time on personal questions that seem to embarrass or fluster co-hosts and OAPs" pinpoints the problematic behavior exactly. "Shawn looks slovenly, smelly, and gross" -- well, as much as we all agree on the sentiment, it's an opinion, nothing else. To say instead that "Shawn appeared all month in pajamas, cabin socks, and uncombed hair. While I appreciate her casual style, all the other hosts wear daytime clothing and shoes, and manage to look both casual and professional."

Most importantly, if people are posting about Shawn because they want changes made, they should not come across as angry or irrationally disliking Shawn. You can rarely go wrong with a tone of pained disappointment (because you expect so much more from the Q); though if mentioning the nose-wiping, some exasperation is natural.

Bottom line is, you're finding it difficult to watch this particular host and you're puzzled as to why QVC's usual high standards do not seem to apply to this particular host. Why are you tossing in these subtle accolades? Because the idea is, you like/love(!) the Q and feel compelled to write when something seems off about the brand. And when something feels so off that you're actually tuning in less, you need to let your favorite shopping channel know, because they can't fix a problem they're unaware of -- or one they're actively ignoring until enough viewers bitch about it.

(And yes, I have seriously considered writing complaint letters for people as a side hustle. I love it!)

  • Like 12
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, Syringa Vulgaris said:

Ugh. It all depends on the way people word their posts. If the posts devolve into a lot of name-calling, then yeah, the Q's gonna ditch 'em. The key is to keep personalities and feelings out of it -- other than feeling disinclined to watch or purchase, that is.

Complaint letters need to be specific: "being rude to Leah" means nothing; "focusing undue amounts of time on personal questions that seem to embarrass or fluster co-hosts and OAPs" pinpoints the problematic behavior exactly. "Shawn looks slovenly, smelly, and gross" -- well, as much as we all agree on the sentiment, it's an opinion, nothing else. To say instead that "Shawn appeared all month in pajamas, cabin socks, and uncombed hair. While I appreciate her casual style, all the other hosts wear daytime clothing and shoes, and manage to look both casual and professional."

Most importantly, if people are posting about Shawn because they want changes made, they should not come across as angry or irrationally disliking Shawn. You can rarely go wrong with a tone of pained disappointment (because you expect so much more from the Q); though if mentioning the nose-wiping, some exasperation is natural.

Bottom line is, you're finding it difficult to watch this particular host and you're puzzled as to why QVC's usual high standards do not seem to apply to this particular host. Why are you tossing in these subtle accolades? Because the idea is, you like/love(!) the Q and feel compelled to write when something seems off about the brand. And when something feels so off that you're actually tuning in less, you need to let your favorite shopping channel know, because they can't fix a problem they're unaware of -- or one they're actively ignoring until enough viewers bitch about it.

(And yes, I have seriously considered writing complaint letters for people as a side hustle. I love it!)

I wish I could heart this more than once.

This advice applies across the board, whether it's writing to upper management of a shopping channel, your Congresscritter, or anyone else to which you have a complaint.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Taffy Apple said:

So I looked at her FB...her eyebrows look terrible, way too dark.  She really is not an attractive woman.

I also saw how she name Courtney and Amy her "posse" like she is the leader of the group.  She is so self-centered and I really don't think she lives in reality.

OMG..  Pleas tell me no... She doesn't have a "posse"?  PLEASE NO ! ! ! ! !

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, letusprocrastinate said:

This advice applies across the board, whether it's writing to upper management of a shopping channel, your Congresscritter, or anyone else to which you have a complaint.

It works because anyone can be angry, but to be disappointed tells someone that they've fallen short of your high regard. They've lost something, and will want to win it back. (Think about it: what hurt more growing up, having your mom yell at you, or quietly say, "I'm very disappointed in you"? The latter was brutal.)

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, CandyApple said:

Part of the promo for Shawn's computer show:

"We're not going to work anymore. We're working at home."

Way to alienate half of society.

She is the epitome of bad energy.

Skunk, YOU are not working at home. You are going to your workplace and appearing on TV, so clean up your slovenly appearance.

The other hosts are never disheveled and grubby. Why is QVC letting Shawn get away with this?

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

It’s when she has her feet up (which is most of the time) and the soles of the cabin socks are dirty.... yuk. 

  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/21/2021 at 7:15 PM, Mrs. Clooney said:

How do I complain to the powers that be at QVC about Shawn? I have looked on the QVC website and can't find the proper link. She is working for a multi million dollar business and is one of the most unprofessiona, unbecoming hosts on a home shopping channel. She doesn't prepare, lacks manners, has a very uncivil demeanor, dresses sloppy, and lies and/or misrepresents the size she wears (size 2 or xs? REALLY??). The other night, she kept picking her bra out of her armpit on air. I turn the channel when she comes on. I have been a QVC shopper for many, many years and they have never had anyone as uncouth as Shawn Killinger. So many others deserve this job more than her. Why is she still there? Who do I complain to?

Complaining to QVC, is a waste of time. The only way they will listen , when they are hit in the pockets. That is why I will no longer buy from QVC. I have been with QVC from the start. Skunk is the worse host EVER. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, Watcher25 said:

Complaining to QVC, is a waste of time. The only way they will listen , when they are hit in the pockets. That is why I will no longer buy from QVC. I have been with QVC from the start. Skunk is the worse host EVER. 

have been watching for a long time and she certainly is, 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

She provides her "fans" with license to indulge their baser instincts. Who needs dignity and respect, pfft.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Skunk, YOU are not working at home. You are going to your workplace and appearing on TV, so clean up your slovenly appearance.

The other hosts are never disheveled and grubby. Why is QVC letting Shawn get away with this?

I'd say she's not working from home OR at work.  She's simply not working!

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

Dread her performance tonight in these tsv MBL PLW leggings. Basically another form of pajamas for her. I hope she doesn't pretend she's actually going to workout now and wear them in the tall XXS!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Dread her performance tonight in these tsv MBL PLW leggings. Basically another form of pajamas for her. I hope she doesn't pretend she's actually going to workout now and wear them in the tall XXS!

If she ever try and put on even a small in leggings. Her fat bottom would literally rip through them.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Dread her performance tonight in these tsv MBL PLW leggings. Basically another form of pajamas for her. I hope she doesn't pretend she's actually going to workout now and wear them in the tall XXS!

Courtney can stand on one foot and do a graceful yoga pose. Shawn can stand on one foot and do a doggie leg lift.

misc pics Shawn Killinger leg lift compared to Courtney yoga pose 1 1-25-21.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size