Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Her damn Hear My Soul Speak ring is back along with hushed tones bull crap!! It will set you back 100 buckaroos!!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 2
  • Sad 5

Using the state of the nation to sell her Hear My Soul Speak ring she designed. Explaining Shakespeare. This from someone who admittedly doesn't read. Got the dead father in, Yada, Yada, Yada.

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 7

3 hours ago, The Moni said:

I haven't seen Skunks on with Susan Graver, Issac, Renee Goldstein, or LOGO in forever. (I may have missed them as I watch the Q VERY little.

Wow, she hasn't even worked with IM in ages? They used to be work-married! It just further begs the question, how does she still have a job at all?

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Just now, rocketinu said:

Using the state of the nation to sell her Hear My Soul Speak ring she designed. Explaining Shakespeare. This from someone who admittedly doesn't read. Got the dead father in, Yada, Yada, Yada.

Whose nuts does she have in a vise over there??

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 6

I almost never watch QVC anymore, so get my updates from here, which are so much more entertaining.

I can pick up potstickers and mini bagels online, without the accompanying squeezing, smushing, and squawking.

Judging from Shawn's leg lifting, shih tzu hairdo, and glass filled with wine, I'm not missing anything new.

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Syringa Vulgaris said:

Whose nuts does she have in a vise over there??

Funny she never wears that ring until she sells it.

• Like 6
  • Useful 3

Leah had a bathroom confession moment with some beauty product - - - of course skunks said she could do with more of Leah from her bathroom

Leah just said “bucks” to change things up for a moment - - - kinda have to wonder if she’s ever used that word before

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 3

Just now, rocketinu said:

She just said she quit wearing the Soul ring when she started wearing her father's ring, which she wears "for luck."  That's a big fib. She quit wearing the Soul ring at least two years ago, way before her father died, way before he was even sick.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, rocketinu said:

No she doesn’t wear it anymore. But she tried to blend ‘the not wearing it’ with how she now wears her father’s law school ring. That is a lie. She hasn’t been wearing her soul ring for a long, looong time. She shifts gears, not by easing up on the clutch but ruins her transmission by going either too fast or too slow when shifting and grinds.

😂. @Coffeecup we must cyber passed each other with the same thought. 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, From Where I Sit said:

Leah had a bathroom confession moment with some beauty product - - - of course skunks said she could do with more of Leah from her bathroom

Leah just said “bucks” to change things up for a moment - - - kinda have to wonder if she’s ever used that word before

I fear Shawn is rubbing off on Leah in hopes of tarnishing Leah's well polished character.

Leah doesn't need that kind of patina.

I thought Leah was impermeable to Mean Girl Syndrome, but I'm not so sure now.

Why is Shawn so hot and heavy to know Leah's private business?

Shawn won't be happy until she gets Leah to wipe her nose off on a Barefoot Dreams sweater she is presenting. 

• Laugh 3
  • Sad 5

7 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

No she doesn’t wear it anymore. But she tried to blend ‘the not wearing it’ with how she now wears her father’s law school ring. That is a lie. She hasn’t been wearing her soul ring for a long, looong time. She shifts gears, not by easing up on the clutch but ruins her transmission by going either too fast or too slow when shifting and grinds.

😂. @Coffeecup we must cyber passed each other with the same thought. 

She's already removed the ring. Hear her soul lie!

• Laugh 11

If you absolutely love that ugly GILI wrap why aren't you ordering it in multiples Skunko? Because it's ugly and looks like Bea Arthur dressing?

You said you ordered PLW vintage tees in multiples.

• Laugh 4

These wide leg jeans look horrible on Jackie. They make her legs look like tree trunks. Of course Shawn is saying how great they are. IMO wide leg pants only look good if they are made of soft, flowing fabric, not heavy stiff jeans fabric.

A380386 Peace Love World Wide Leg Jean

misc pics Shawn Killinger pants wide leg jeans unflattering 2 collage 1 1-19-21.jpg

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 5
  • Sad 3

(Gasp) Shawn and Leah just yammered about the flowy, kimono topper. One said it reminded her of Mrs. Roper and the other said another tv character. Oh, I can’t remember the other one...

I am sure, Jill Martin couldn’t have been too happy.

Who was the other tv character? Ugh. 

• Like 3
  • Surprise 1

4 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

(Gasp) Shawn and Leah just yammered about the flowy, kimono topper. One said it reminded her of Mrs. Roper and the other said another tv character. Oh, I can’t remember the other one...

Maude?

• Laugh 4

3 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Phew 😖

misc pics Shawn Killinger kimono duster GILI 1 1-19-21.jpg

• Laugh 3
  • Sad 2

42 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

CEEC3BE5-8D4E-4EEC-B0D1-8A6082A6F8A9.jpeg.804cbd2bc061773faeb9277c328b6ea8.jpeg

What can you say to the host, when she adds your finishing product to her already terrible hairdo and makes herself look even worse?

Maria looks disgusted.

Unless she is hoping the Westminster Dog Show producers are watching, Shawn should ditch that 'do already.

It is beyond "I give up" and into "I dare you to criticize this hot mess" territory.

Remember report cards in our more tender years, when tying shoelaces and sharing toys were given grades?

I think due to some hosts looking and acting slovenly on a regular basis, evaluations should include "Grooming A:  Clothing", "Grooming B:  Hair", and "Minding One's Ps and Qs".

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 6
  • Laugh 1

She's talking about the state of the world again and her fascination with all the changes and get this, she's reading articles about it and get this, we're not going anywhere, and get this, she doesn't wear blazars anymore or makeup off the air and most people only care about there foreheads and chins now because of zoom culture! She is absolute insufferable doom and gloom. Leah looks so uncomfortable and probably can't wait for this show to be OVAH!!!!  I can't even stand listening to her!!! 

She looks dirty tonight too. 

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 4
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 3

47 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

She just said she quit wearing the Soul ring when she started wearing her father's ring, which she wears "for luck."  That's a big fib. She quit wearing the Soul ring at least two years ago, way before her father died, way before he was even sick.

I recall someone here saying she had lost the Hear My Soul Shriek ring.  Apparently, she said that on air. 

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

Look...she’ll use anyone and anything. I’m convinced. And I understand grief for the loss of a parent. And depression, I have a pretty good understanding of that too. But she is a mess! Now she’s spouting about her special high school friends and how they’re having a collective midlife crisis and she’s lost and struggling with it.

Are you kidding me? Get out of your own head!!! Take your real and take it down a notch. Ok, so you’re sad, depressed, confused and afraid? What are you going to do with that? And what are you going to do about it? This is so bad.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Shawn, I fear, is caught in the corner, trapped by her own angst.

True....but she's unfortunately taking QVC down with her when she's on.  I can't imagine I'm the only person who refuses to watch when she's on?

6 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

She's talking about the state of the world again and her fascination with all the changes and get this, she's reading articles about it and get this, we're not going anywhere, and she doesn't wear blazars anymore or makeup off the air and most people only care about there foreheads and chins now because of zoom culture! She is absolute insufferable doom and gloom. Leah looks so uncomfortable and probably can't wait for this show to be OVAH!!!!

She should stop trying so hard to be relevant.

Trust me, people care more about other things besides their looks in these "unfortunate times".  From the looks of it, Shawn doesn't care enough about her looks, whether at home or at work!

• Like 9

Just now, lovemesomejoolery said:

True....but she's unfortunately taking QVC down with her when she's on.  I can't imagine I'm the only person who refuses to watch when she's on?

She absolutely is. I agree. Some really damaging stuff going out her. If she was looking to add to our shipping and handling, she’s succeeding. Watching her is like having to pay extra fees on your purchase. 😅

• Like 9

1 minute ago, From Where I Sit said:

She absolutely is. I agree. Some really damaging stuff going out her. If she was looking to add to our shipping and handling, she’s succeeding. Watching her is like having to pay extra fees on your purchase. 😅

Yeah, so much for QVC's slogan:  Create Your Joy

I didn't watch tonight, but it sounds like she sucked the life out of everyone's joy!

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 2

You nailed it @lovemesomejoolery! She is sucking the life out of the room!! Her producer has to be at wits end with her tonight!!

I'm also sick of seeing glimpses of her quick changes!! I never see any other hosts but her begin to undress like she does!! Reaching and grabbing at herself like she's about to remove her bra! Seems carefully timed and deliberate!! 

Here showing us what she's about to change in to! Then proceeds to remove cardi pretending she thinks she's off camera!

20210119_231226.thumb.jpg.e8490bd2ea660c5ae9007f3e3ec75652.jpg20210119_231210.thumb.jpg.7b3d1756fe5ce49fb2c7b9b3ddee82b5.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 4

Shawn has a morbid fascination with the pandemic and other current problems in our society. It seems that the worse things get, the more excited she gets.

• Like 8
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Shawn has a morbid fascination with the pandemic and other current problems in our society. It seems that the worse things get, the more excited she gets.

Yes!

• And doesn’t that fit with everything else she does?
  • the sniffing and nose wiping and leg lifting
  • the other gross health and beauty events, like shaving, scraping, waxing
  • the way she sells from the negative point of view
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, From Where I Sit said:

514785756_ScreenShot2021-01-19at11_52_50PM.png.45cb2adf92acbf50e8c6c9e5b484f70a.png

What can you say to the host, when she adds your finishing product to her already terrible hairdo and makes herself look even worse?

SHE'S MAKING SIX FIGURES A YEAR TO APPEAR ON NATIONAL TELEVISION LOOKING LIKE THIS. WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK.

• Like 12
  • Laugh 2

18 hours ago, CandyApple said:

So Amy and Courtney are her "posse"? 

And they are "The Three Musketeers"?

I guess it is a clique configuration.

Maybe they threw Ant off of the island because she wasn't mad cool.

These cliques are pathetic, right! The Q enables her and encourages her bad behavior!  What a fool!

20210120_011704.thumb.jpg.984cec54f6f7bbd1bbac781d85be1dd1.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 1
  • Sad 5

9 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

What was she trying to compensate for with this pose? 😁

misc pics Shawn Killinger leg lift shoes green booties low heel 2 8-07-20.jpg

When did this become the way to present a shoe?  It’s ridiculous. She’s ridiculous. 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, mpeeps said:

You nailed it @lovemesomejoolery! She is sucking the life out of the room!! Her producer has to be at wits end with her tonight!!

I'm also sick of seeing glimpses of her quick changes!! I never see any other hosts but her begin to undress like she does!! Reaching and grabbing at herself like she's about to remove her bra! Seems carefully timed and deliberate!! 

Here showing us what she's about to change in to! Then proceeds to remove cardi pretending she thinks she's off camera!

20210119_231226.thumb.jpg.e8490bd2ea660c5ae9007f3e3ec75652.jpg20210119_231210.thumb.jpg.7b3d1756fe5ce49fb2c7b9b3ddee82b5.jpg

I know I’ve said it before but these pictures prove it. She’s nuts. 

• Like 7

More verbal diarrhea: "This bag is Sports Luxe Louis Calvin Cool."

When was the last time anything associated with Calvin Klein was considered kewl?

I bet most of her young minions have no idea who that is.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 6
  • Surprise 1

3 minutes ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

More verbal diarrhea: "This bag is Sports Luxe Louis Calvin Cool."

When was the last time anything associated with Calvin Klein was considered kewl?

I bet most of her young minions have no idea who that is.

Another couple of weird "cool" phrases: people have criticized her for always saying "bucks" instead of dollars, so she said one item cost "tihirty-niner dollars." She just had to mess it up somehow, to show her resentment at having to say "dollars."

She also said something like [number] "buckarinos" or "buckaroos." Skunk, you preening idiot, just tell us the price in simple terms.

• Like 8
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

She showed a "maxi sweater" that I'd call a duster, or more accurately, a big sloppy bathrobe. It has a weird crossover neckline (you have to put it on over your head) , a hood, and giant side slits. It sounds impractical. Everybody looked awful in it. But of course Shawn had to do some cutesy poses.

A392150 Peace Love World Maxi Crossover Sweater with Hood

misc pics Shawn Killinger duster Peace Love World 7 collage 1 1-19-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger duster Peace Love World 4 1-19-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger duster Peace Love World 8 collage 2 1-19-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

I am surprised any of the hair product vendors go on-air with her.  Her hair is one of her guaranteed messes, and certainly not a selling point.

• Like 8

Doggie leg lift.

By the way, while talking with one of the OAPs, she said "My planning for my outfit tonight was zero point zero." (0.0)  Yes, and it showed. She didn't do any planning for her hairstyle either, just pinned that little slug roll on top of her head.

misc pics Shawn Killinger leg lift flat booties 1-19-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Sad 6

All of you people are comic genious GOLD!  I think my neighbors across the street heard me laughing.  SHAWN - THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING.. (ok maybe not a gift).  

• Like 2
  • Laugh 5

9 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

These wide leg jeans look horrible on Jackie. They make her legs look like tree trunks. Of course Shawn is saying how great they are. IMO wide leg pants only look good if they are made of soft, flowing fabric, not heavy stiff jeans fabric.

A380386 Peace Love World Wide Leg Jean

misc pics Shawn Killinger pants wide leg jeans unflattering 2 collage 1 1-19-21.jpg

PLW's Alina needs to be given the hooker hoof heel boot, ASAP. 

This woman cannot design one decent item of clothing or come up with a simple, three word blurb that is even remotely inspirational.

She seems to be a legend in her own mind, so having a built in fan base of one, she wont be too lonely when QVC says "ya cancelled, bish!" 

• Like 9
  • Laugh 2

Sometimes I think Alina is part of a subversive Cuban plot to undermine the American woman and disrupt society.  (Conspiracy theory.)

• Laugh 9

Alina always tries to come across as so spiritual and deep especially the way she elaborates on her tshirt scribes, but most of the hosts aren't even listening and don't care what she has to say and Shawn pretends they are kindred spirits. It's so fake!

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

She showed a "maxi sweater" that I'd call a duster, or more accurately, a big sloppy bathrobe. It has a weird crossover neckline (you have to put it on over your head) , a hood, and giant side slits. It sounds impractical. Everybody looked awful in it. But of course Shawn had to do some cutesy poses.

A392150 Peace Love World Maxi Crossover Sweater with Hood

misc pics Shawn Killinger duster Peace Love World 7 collage 1 1-19-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger duster Peace Love World 4 1-19-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger duster Peace Love World 8 collage 2 1-19-21.jpg

But, of course, this duster with hoodie is a PLW abomination!

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Laugh 4

1 hour ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Sometimes I think Alina is part of a subversive Cuban plot to undermine the American woman and disrupt society.  (Conspiracy theory.)

Yes!  Instead of microwave radiation, they decided to send her and her junky clothes over to our shores!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 6

2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Doggie leg lift.

By the way, while talking with one of the OAPs, she said "My planning for my outfit tonight was zero point zero." (0.0)  Yes, and it showed. She didn't do any planning for her hairstyle either, just pinned that little slug roll on top of her head.

misc pics Shawn Killinger leg lift flat booties 1-19-21.jpg

I don't know why it surprises me the way it does, but to hear that she said she put nothing - NOTHING - into her outfit is really the lowest thing she could say.   That's like telling QVC's customers and vendors that she doesn't value either of them enough to do her job and be prepared.  There is no other host who says this sort of thing or acts this way.  As much fun as we make of Carolyn and her outfits, at least she tries.

I cannot believe Shawn is allowed to continue on air, talking like that.  I really can't.

• Like 7
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 3