Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

image.png.038d34a9d8b14cfedaf9cd1d601068b3.png

This photo really is the gift that keeps on giving. It looks like a scene from a comedy sketch.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Laugh 12

1 minute ago, LeeDenny said:

This photo really is the gift that keeps on giving. It looks like a scene from a comedy sketch.

image.png

OMG..🤣  At least Carol and Harvey were FUNNY!

• Like 8
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

image.png

When I first took a quick glance at the picture, I thought Shawn's painting of the sun was a gigantic yellow lollipop. 😁

• Laugh 2

40 minutes ago, RubberbandGirl said:

shawn-nose-wipe-093.gif

THIS needs to be sent M. George!!

She must think we're blind or she's too drunk to realize how disgusting she is!

• Like 1
  • Surprise 5
  • Sad 2

Yes, he needs to know how much she's spreading germs around, touching her wet nose and then touching things. We are in a pandemic environment. QVC is keeping most of the employees out of the building, and as we've seen, the camera crew and stage crew have to be masked at all times. But Shawn is allowed to leave a trail of damp snot particles everywhere, on surfaces other people have to touch -- products she handles on air, wine glasses, clothes hangers, clothing racks, doorknobs, the host bathroom fixtures, and other things. What makes the Mad Cool Queen so special that she gets to ignore the safety procedures?

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

When I first took a quick glance at the picture, I thought Shawn's painting of the sun was a gigantic yellow lollipop. 😁

And of course, doesn’t her “art” reflect her personality?

loud, brassy colors, almost shrill in their depiction

crude, primitive perspectives of herself

is it pseudo-Marc Chagall?

- oh well, they’ll sell well when she finally brings them to market over at shawnfans.com

I really felt the need to remove the obtrusive painting from one of the pics in my post last night. The thing hulks on the set, like she does.

I’ve always felt there is such a forced flamboyance to Skunky.

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

image.png

Funny!

It made me think of Ruth Buzzi the first time I saw it!

image.png.1cf88f8ccbc71da8ab94fb27f94e1fbf.png

• Like 7
  • Laugh 7

40 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

And of course, doesn’t her “art” reflect her personality?

loud, brassy colors, almost shrill in their depiction

crude, primitive perspectives of herself

is it pseudo-Marc Chagall?

- oh well, they’ll sell well when she finally brings them to market over at shawnfans.com

I really felt the need to remove the obtrusive painting from one of the pics in my post last night. The thing hulks on the set, like she does.

I’ve always felt there is such a forced flamboyance to Skunky.

Yes, there is a calculated flamboyance, and she's very aggressive about it. She practically demands LOOK AT ME! all the time. Many TV people are like that (big egos), but she carries it further than most of them do. She's not a team player at QVC in any way, shape or form. She's way too competitive to ever be a team player.

If Shawn had gone into the pop/rock music world instead of shopping channel TV hosting, she'd be trying to copy Lady Gaga -- weird hairstyles, heavy makeup, bizarre outfits. Except that Gaga, the queen of Look At Me, gets away with it because she has so much genuine talent.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 6

23 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

The degrees of separation by royal decree

Appear to be growing larger between she and she

D7B96520-0856-4209-AB25-2FA34CB7BC92.thumb.jpeg.916b628659dcaf2a81667b65e3bcc136.jpeg

This version with Coco on her Q throne and Skunko's wagon of bags sums it up for me! Are those Lug bags or all the multiples of stuff she's ordering for Lo and herself?? 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

7 hours ago, mpeeps said:

This version with Coco on her Q throne and Skunko's wagon of bags sums it up for me! Are those Lug bags or all the multiples of stuff she's ordering for Lo and herself?? 

Looks like her baby stroller/ shopping cart to go with her homeless outfit. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Omg it's a baby stroller weighed down with garbage serving as a wagon. Even better!! Thanks for pointing that out @AuntCarol.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2

11 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Probably collecting everything she's snotted on.

Needs a hazardous human waste label.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 2

She's self-gifting today on fb! Her Q cart was full she said. Hope she (at least) brushes her hair for her show tonight!! 

20201026_135253.thumb.jpg.71ee903a1717da9d12aa6b144e0cb84a.jpg20201026_135316.thumb.jpg.a8626b7e1662d79e11ef91845fb3331b.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 3

9 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

She's self-gifting today on fb! Her Q cart was full she said. Hope she brushes her hair for her show tonight!! 

20201026_135253.thumb.jpg.71ee903a1717da9d12aa6b144e0cb84a.jpg20201026_135316.thumb.jpg.a8626b7e1662d79e11ef91845fb3331b.jpg

you know that saying "if you want to know what your wife will be like , look at the mother"

looks like LK is working at the Q

• Like 8
  • Laugh 4

Shawn's got a contender! The Hanes OAP Marianne sits legs spread / criss cross apple sauce!! 

20201026_141656.thumb.jpg.1d3f607f3e7a571ad4c026b50bade69c.jpg

20201026_141933.thumb.jpg.6a58aab9774e6576f249d26e2895f3f8.jpg

• Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 4

34 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

She's self-gifting today on fb! Her Q cart was full she said. Hope she (at least) brushes her hair for her show tonight!! 

I always think she wears way too much makeup on her QVC shows. However, the other extreme is just... grim.

Is she in a room with black walls?

• Like 5
  • Laugh 3

1 hour ago, mpeeps said:

Such a fashion icon. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

10 minutes ago, Dottie D said:

Wait, is she drinking from a mug with an image of her on it?!

2FAAABBD-8EFA-43C3-8F6F-054F21BBD2F6.thumb.jpeg.a9218b2cff3749e514a26bd9ad5e93ca.jpeg

What a mug! 😂

I was doing some word associating earlier, prompted by the above image and accompanying self gifting reference.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 7

She pointed out the mug of herself and said "I know it's awkward that I'm drinking out of a mug with myself on it" but it's about putting yourself first and moved on with self-gifting selections!

She's playing into the Q customers and hiding packages from hubby!

20201026_154415.thumb.jpg.ae71e5dced52f21f85057106b7307a2f.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Sad 6

1 hour ago, lazyfaire said:

She may be a “daddy’s girl”, but she’s got mommy’s genes. 

664C7A2F-D9D5-48C8-8EC3-589E6F68F5EA.jpeg.ce37ead9b5e964fdb79afa41b3590923.jpegB2A3B0D9-B7A5-451D-BE9A-E107AC973212.jpeg.02765937e5f7e9890b5f869bc5c5916d.jpeg

Shawn would look so much a little better if she ditched the fillers, or whatever it is that she's doing to her cheeks.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Yikes. She's inviting a lot of comparisons to the photo on that mug.

Also -- PLEASE tell me she doesn't gift those!!!

Edited by Syringa Vulgaris
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Maybe she is going to try to sell mugs of her mug.

Damn I would hate to wake up to that face in the morning.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Those magoo glasses are hideous on her. They look quite nice on the dapper older gentleman in my building though. 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 5
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Yes, I always thought that Dominick Dunne, who was a writer for Vanity Fair, always looked somewhat distinguished with his Magoo glasses!

image.png.09c50bbc00b491175bbd0513c0fcbbc9.png

Skunky's no Dominick Dunne!

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2

At the end of Sandra's show she takes down Amy:

What? You're not Amy! Where's Amy? Amy gets sooooo much vacation time!  She's sooo lucky!

• Surprise 8
  • Sad 3

6 minutes ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

What? You're not Amy! Where's Amy? Amy gets sooooo much vacation time!  She's sooo lucky!

Wow.....that's sort of the pot calling the kettle black, huh?

** Amy probably gets hazard time off for having to share Monday nights with Shawn!

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Oh no she didn't! 

• Laugh 1
  • Sad 2

23 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Oh no she didn't! 

The Q has really turned into a coven hasn’t it ? 🧙

• Laugh 6
  • Sad 2

Ya ever wonder if Shawn is standing there, on the set, but off camera. While Sandra is trying to sell the prive glasses, I’m reminded that the other host may not leave the area. They have to sell (perform) with their coworkers (competitors) watching them. Could be disconcerting.

Then I thought, I bet Shawn is doing some questionable moves and carrying on off camera, while Sandra is finishing up her stint. Sandra may have been nervous to come around the Fashion Night In gang. Can’t you just picture Skunky foolin’ around behind the camera to steal the focus or throw another person off...?  Slunky would be voted most likely to mark her turf. Especially with the way she does her doggie leg lift.

4A46AD32-A859-4D48-870D-A8E440CC42E7.thumb.jpeg.c15805f636d990adda969ff8f5b0aafb.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 8

Aimeee Kestenberg and Courtney K. look like sisters.

Courtney:  "Having a nice handbag makes you feel so much better while wearing your sweats."

It's official:  they've run out of COVID sales tactics.

• Laugh 11

A coven? Yes. No real rapport anymore. All forced.

”Mind if I call you Sandy?” ??? Mind if I come over there and bop you in the nose? What a twit!

• How about you don’t ask
  • How about you ask off camera
  • How about you pose your off-putting, passive aggressive and rather intrusive question to the big, burly bouncer at the bar down the street?

You know that personal question about whether Skunky can call you a nickname that is intimate to you and your family cannot be answered on camera honestly. Sandra wanted to say, “uh, yes I do mind Shawn. It’s Sandra.” 🤣

• Like 9

Skunk the only vibes that GILI sweater coat thing is giving me is fug vibes.

Jill your voice is like fingernails on a chalk board. No wonder your fiancee left. He was imprisoned with that voice for weeks.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 7

Um, no, Shawn....I would NOT put this on "over my jammies" and head to the WaWa.  Or walk my dog.

I love how they are calling this thing an "investment" piece.  Investment pieces, to me, are pieces made of finer materials that will last a long time.  Not some over-priced, acrylic rug that I'm supposed to wear while taking my dog out to do his business!

jamies.jpg

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Sandra:  "Uh, only my mom and sisters call me Sandy.  But you can be my third sister and call me Sandy."

Sister?  She acts like you are a stranger.

Low key bully magnetism works for Shawn.  Pretty sure she has never heard anyone call her anything but Sandra.

More Lucy/Ricky talk about hiding credit card use from Joe.

For those who came of age in the 80s:  gag me with a spoon.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

Sandra:  "Uh, only my mom and sisters call me Sandy.  But you can be my third sister and call me Sandy."

Sister?  She acts like you are a stranger.

Low key bully magnetism works for Shawn.  Pretty sure she has never heard anyone call her anything but Sandra.

More Lucy/Ricky talk about hiding credit card use from Joe.

For those who came of age in the 80s:  gag me with a spoon.

Just when you think she can't possibly get more loathsome.

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

1 minute ago, Friday said:

Just when you think she can't possibly get more loathsome.

Right? That was tough to watch. Is Shawn in Girl Scouts? Made me wonder is she trying for her Bully Badge? 

• Laugh 6

Why do they cater to her? Sandra could have said only my mom and my sisters call me Sandy. And stopped. 

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

Why do they cater to her? Sandra could have said only my mom and my sisters call me Sandy. And stopped. 

You’re so right. 

• Like 3

She has to have nicknames for everyone. She likes to word bully. 

I am looking at her now with the song "Buffalo girl won't you come out tonight" in mind.

• Like 6