Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Recommended Posts

She keeps her tops hitched up because they don't fit over her stomach. 

It's obvious from watching her feeble attempts at using the calista tool that she does not style her own hair.

Why buy boobs if you are just going to wear a minimizer.

I've never heard of Hess, what is it?

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Poor Maria is trying to talk and Shawn's Calista hair tool is on blast.  After all, it is a Shawn-centirc world.

Courtney is excited about the TSV she has coming up.

"Mrs. Prindibos." 

"With sprinkos."

PacMan sound effects are driving me looney toons.  OAP said something about it being "people's favorite noises".

I must endure for the sake of the snark.  I must endure for the sake of the snark.  I must endure...

Mantra aside, this is getting really difficult.

 

 

 

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post

Her hair, without the hat, looks cleaner than I expected. But the topknot is still weird.

misc pics Shawn Killinger hair topknot weird Christmas show 1 10-24-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger hair topknot weird Christmas show 4 collage 1 10-24-20.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I think using the Calista was a big improvement for her hair!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

What in the world is the giant white fuzzy robe the woman is wearing on the OAP's Skype?

misc pics Shawn Killinger technology Pacman 1 OAP in huge white robe 1 10-24-20.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

What in the world is the giant white fuzzy robe the woman is wearing on the OAP's Skype?

misc pics Shawn Killinger technology Pacman 1 OAP in huge white robe 1 10-24-20.jpg

That's Melissa Epps, the Keurig rep.

Her husband is the PacMan man, Keith Epps.

I wonder if they pre-medicated with Tylenol or Advil. 

Shawn has gone from sounds of ecstacy, to screaming, to crying while playing the video game.  She keeps startling PacMan man into silence.

Courtney must be preparing to present, like, the apples, because I don't hear a peep out of her.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

43 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Another angle of the two of them, with mvery crude attempt to remove that piece of Shawn’s “art“. Calmer, right?

E4174C61-5B2E-4FFA-B17D-E06A3A33788A.jpeg

Shawn resembles Carolyn.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

She keeps her tops hitched up because they don't fit over her stomach. 

It's obvious from watching her feeble attempts at using the calista tool that she does not style her own hair.

Why buy boobs if you are just going to wear a minimizer.

I've never heard of Hess, what is it?

Not sure if you're being funny or if you truly don't know about Hess.....so.....

Hess is a gas station.  Every Christmas, they put out a collectible toy truck.  I know a couple of guys who STILL get one every year from their parents and they're in their 50's and have gotten one every year since they were kids.  I think now they're sold on the website versus going to the gas station itself to get it, but it's a sweet little tradition for families at the holidays and for people who are into stuff like that.   

https://hesstoytruck.com/hesstory/

  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Not sure if you're being funny or if you truly don't know about Hess.....so.....

Hess is a gas station.  Every Christmas, they put out a collectible toy truck.  I know a couple of guys who STILL get one every year from their parents and they're in their 50's and have gotten one every year since they were kids.  I think now they're sold on the website versus going to the gas station itself to get it, but it's a sweet little tradition for families at the holidays and for people who are into stuff like that.   

https://hesstoytruck.com/hesstory/

My dad collected them, and it was a big deal to get to a Hess station every year.  He ended up selling them and I think he got a goodly amount. The buyer was going to give them to his grandson.

  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Truly don't know about Hess. Just checked Wikipedia and the only places Hess and I would have crossed paths is when I lived in California for a year. But it doesn't ring a bell. I'm surprised my mom wasn't tracking down the trucks for the grandkids since she grew up in New England areas.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

What in the world is the giant white fuzzy robe the woman is wearing on the OAP's Skype?

misc pics Shawn Killinger technology Pacman 1 OAP in huge white robe 1 10-24-20.jpg

I think it's that Jiggly Jill sherpa coat - it came in ivory and she's coming out with more colors soon, inlcuding tie-dye.  I posted a pic of her in the tie-dye one with no makeup on, getting an ice cream cone (from her IG account) awhile back. Here's a pic from her IG account with someone wearing it in ivory - she's got the new one on.

image.png

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

9 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

Truly don't know about Hess. Just checked Wikipedia and the only places Hess and I would have crossed paths is when I lived in California for a year. But it doesn't ring a bell. I'm surprised my mom wasn't tracking down the trucks for the grandkids since she grew up in New England areas.

I hope my post didn't make you feel like I was saying "WTF?  You don't know about Hess trucks?"  I just didn't know if you were saying something Shawn said or if you were really interested in knowing what it was! 

I grew up on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, where there were no Hess gas stations......I never even heard of them until I moved into the Baltimore/DC area, where there were Hess gas stations.  I just asked my husband - he said Hess no longer exists, they sold the company a year or two ago and now this other company is still carrying on the tradition of putting out the truck every year.

  • Like 4
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

I’ve never heard of Hess either — until today.  Thanks for educating me! 

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I think it's that Jiggly Jill sherpa coat - it came in ivory and she's coming out with more colors soon, inlcuding tie-dye.  I posted a pic of her in the tie-dye one with no makeup on, getting an ice cream cone (from her IG account) awhile back. Here's a pic from her IG account with someone wearing it in ivory - she's got the new one on.

image.png

On that note, the Epps' basement does look cold and dark. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

The degrees of separation by royal decree

Appear to be growing larger between she and she
 

D7B96520-0856-4209-AB25-2FA34CB7BC92.thumb.jpeg.916b628659dcaf2a81667b65e3bcc136.jpeg

This is hilarious!  Coco looks so imporDunt!  What happened to Skunk's legs? Looks like she's standing on her knees! Maybe she needs to actually wear real clothes and shoes to work again! Enough with the pjs and cabin socks. She hit rock bottom.

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Not sure if you're being funny or if you truly don't know about Hess.....so.....

Hess is a gas station.  Every Christmas, they put out a collectible toy truck.  I know a couple of guys who STILL get one every year from their parents and they're in their 50's and have gotten one every year since they were kids.  I think now they're sold on the website versus going to the gas station itself to get it, but it's a sweet little tradition for families at the holidays and for people who are into stuff like that.   

https://hesstoytruck.com/hesstory/

I’d never heard of Hess either. Don’t have them in Ca.  But I’ve travelled a lot through the South and East coast. Maybe I saw them but don’t remember. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Nose wipe at 2:49 A391936 IT Cosmetics Special Edition IT Girl Holiday Beauty Book w/ Gift Box & Bow

misc pics Shawn Killinger nose wipe IT Cosmetics 1 10-24-20.jpg

  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Shawn selling a Bible. This is a tricky thing to do, in case you come off sounding smug and preachy. Overall I thought she handled it well, but I cringed a couple of times.

Picture 1. "I found the Lord several years ago." I think this is a little too personal. She's supposed to be selling the Good Book (Five Easy Pays! Five color choices!), not telling the viewers about her own spiritual life. She could go do that on Facebook or Instagram, like Kerstin does.

Picture 2. "It's an owner's manual for life."  That sounded too slangy and flippant, but if you take it out of the context of a shopping channel and a big mouth host, it would be an acceptable thing to say.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Bible 1 found Lord several years ago 10-24-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger BIble 2 it's an owners manual for life 10-24-20.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Wearing an outdoor hat and muffler scarf with pajamas is not a good look.

By the way, she said earlier she owns four of these hats.

misc pics Shawn Killinger hat and scarf with pajamas Christmas show 1 10-24-20.jpg

wearing a hat to sell a hair styler

Hess:

Mr used to go with my son every year to get the Hess Truck before Thanksgiving, it was a tradition, 

no more Hess Stations around here, it was a NY NJ thing,  but still sold on line

they were fun 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Here's the transcription of what she said about giving Christmas tree balls, H223761 Lightscapes Set of 5 Lit Painted Ornaments with Gift Boxes, to your Jewish friends. As soon as she said it, she realized how bad it sounded, but she kept digging the hole deeper.

 

Shawn 5:30: This is officially the last presentation of them this year, so consider this your last chance. Several of them in here, like “Let it snow,” “Peace,” “Joy,” are non-denominational. If you have Jewish friends… [hesitates] Um, granted, I realize as I say that, that they’re shaped like a Christmas tree ornament, so maybe not, but still, you get it. Like, it’s, it’s, if you’re giving it to someone when you’re not quite sure about their faith methodology, they’re not [the ornaments], you know, tremendously leaning into the Christian and the faith and the Christmas. I mean, “Let it snow” is just darling. And all five is what you’re getting, for less than thirty-three bucks.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Christmas ornaments 1 suggest Jewish friends gifts 10-24-20.jpg

  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 7

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Here's the transcription of what she said about giving Christmas tree balls, H223761 Lightscapes Set of 5 Lit Painted Ornaments with Gift Boxes, to your Jewish friends. As soon as she said it, she realized how bad it sounded, but she kept digging the hole deeper.

 

Shawn 5:30: This is officially the last presentation of them this year, so consider this your last chance. Several of them in here, like “Let it snow,” “Peace,” “Joy,” are non-denominational. If you have Jewish friends… [hesitates] Um, granted, I realize as I say that, that they’re shaped like a Christmas tree ornament, so maybe not, but still, you get it. Like, it’s, it’s, if you’re giving it to someone when you’re not quite sure about their faith methodology, they’re not [the ornaments], you know, tremendously leaning into the Christian and the faith and the Christmas. I mean, “Let it snow” is just darling. And all five is what you’re getting, for less than thirty-three bucks.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Christmas ornaments 1 suggest Jewish friends gifts 10-24-20.jpg

nm

Edited by hummingbird

Share this post


Link to post

Her Christmas list, what I could see of it:
(Couldn’t see the beginning) Ticket to anywhere, wine, wine, wine! (third “wine underlined), shoes 4 [redacted], shoes 4 me, trip 2 tropical island, show with Rick Domeier, sparkly jewelry, new car, world [peace sign], time w/ friends and family, Ms Prindable, air fryer, spa trip, socks, more reading glasses, cheese board, vacation home on the moon [but only if it’s a planet and not a star?]. IT oos(?) beauty book, gourmet coffee, Deliciozo desserts, hippopotamus, warm cup of coffee, makeup… (couldn’t make out the rest)

I know the huge long Christmas list on Kraft paper was a joke, but in a way it's just not funny. Too many people are out of work this year and not able to afford many, if any, gifts. This joke makes Shawn look entitled and mercenary, and oblivious to the problems other people are having. On the other hand, she's at work, and her job is to sell the merchandise. Some show planner at QVC thought it was a good idea to show her with a gigantic, never-ending Christmas wish list.

Last year she made a personal list of things she really did want, like a river cruise in Europe, an SUV, a bidet, and a Labradoodle dog, but this year it's a grab bag of stuff, including the generic world peace and time with family and friends.

(pictures continued in next post because I had so many of them)

misc pics Shawn Killinger Christmas list 2020 1 10-24-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Christmas list 2020 2 10-24-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Christmas list 2020 3 10-24-20.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

a fine line between a cutesy christmas list and being cognizant that this year is different 

BTW  what adult makes A Christmas list anyway

 

this was a fail 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, hummingbird said:

a fine line between a cutesy christmas list and being cognizant that this year is different 

BTW  what adult makes A Christmas list anyway

 

this was a fail 

Yes, it just looks mercenary. Agree that most adults don't make Christmas lists. As an adult, the only times I made lists were when one of my parents couldn't figure out what to get me and asked me to make a list.

I don't understand why Shawn even brought that up about giving an ornament to people when you didn't know their religion. If you don't know, just avoid giving them any Christmas-themed items. What about giving them one of those zillions of "gift closet" items all the hosts keep pushing?

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Yes, it just looks mercenary. Agree that most adults don't make Christmas lists. As an adult, the only times I made lists were when one of my parents couldn't figure out what to get me and asked me to make a list.

I don't understand why Shawn even brought that up about giving an ornament to people when you didn't know their religion. If you don't know, just avoid giving them any Christmas-themed items. What about giving them one of those zillions of "gift closet" items all the hosts keep pushing?

I hear you 

as for why she brought that up,  ?  just unprepared and she improvises every presentation 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

But she doesn't like jewelry (unless it appears to have a high end label).  Lying, liar who lies.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Picture 1. "I found the Lord several years ago."

misc pics Shawn Killinger Bible 1 found Lord several years ago 10-24-20.jpg

 

And found carbs several months ago. (Sorry, I just had to!)

Edited by Syringa Vulgaris
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 7
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

4 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Shawn 5:30: This is officially the last presentation of them this year, so consider this your last chance. Several of them in here, like “Let it snow,” “Peace,” “Joy,” are non-denominational. If you have Jewish friends… [hesitates] Um, granted, I realize as I say that, that they’re shaped like a Christmas tree ornament, so maybe not, but still, you get it. Like, it’s, it’s, if you’re giving it to someone when you’re not quite sure about their faith methodology, they’re not [the ornaments], you know, tremendously leaning into the Christian and the faith and the Christmas. I mean, “Let it snow” is just darling. And all five is what you’re getting, for less than thirty-three bucks.

 

Faith methodology??

  • Laugh 6
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Her Christmas list, what I could see of it:
(Couldn’t see the beginning) Ticket to anywhere, wine, wine, wine! (third “wine underlined), shoes 4 [redacted], shoes 4 me, trip 2 tropical island, show with Rick Domeier, sparkly jewelry, new car, world [peace sign], time w/ friends and family, Ms Prindable, air fryer, spa trip, socks, more reading glasses, cheese board, vacation home on the moon [but only if it’s a planet and not a star?]. IT oos(?) beauty book, gourmet coffee, Deliciozo desserts, hippopotamus, warm cup of coffee, makeup… (couldn’t make out the rest)

I know the huge long Christmas list on Kraft paper was a joke, but in a way it's just not funny. Too many people are out of work this year and not able to afford many, if any, gifts. This joke makes Shawn look entitled and mercenary, and oblivious to the problems other people are having. On the other hand, she's at work, and her job is to sell the merchandise. Some show planner at QVC thought it was a good idea to show her with a gigantic, never-ending Christmas wish list.

 

I dunno -- given that this is a shopping channel and this is a goofy wish list, I'm not going to get offended on behalf of people who are out of work. My guess is, those people are not tuning in to the Q.

What's egregious here, IMHO, is the whole is-the-moon-a-star thing. As a joke, it's tired. And if she's still unsure of the answer, she's dumb as a box of hair.

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Syringa Vulgaris said:

I dunno -- given that this is a shopping channel and this is a goofy wish list, I'm not going to get offended on behalf of people who are out of work. My guess is, those people are not tuning in to the Q.

What's egregious here, IMHO, is the whole is-the-moon-a-star thing. As a joke, it's tired. And if she's still unsure of the answer, she's dumb as a box of hair.

That was me who put in the note about the moon-star-planet thing. Shawn didn't write that on her list --she just wrote "vacation home on the moon."

You know what? Maybe she's been reading about Elon Musk and his ambitious space travel plans. He would be the one who'd actually put homes on the moon, but she could never afford what he'd charge for a moon vacation home time share.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

That was me who put in the note about the moon-star-planet thing. Shawn didn't write that on her list --she just wrote "vacation home on the moon."

You know what? Maybe she's been reading about Elon Musk and his ambitious space travel plans. He would be the one who'd actually put homes on the moon, but she could never afford what he'd charge for a moon vacation home time share.

Maybe if we all chipped in ( including her co-workers ) we could send her .

  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

My family thinks I’m really skilled at reading lips. 

If you ask me it’s clear as day. Desiree, is saying here, so emphatically... ”You ass!!!”

And Shawn’s nodding her head in agreement.


2ED6EF95-E6C0-4E68-B49B-F6C0AE12A4AA.gif.650f625237ce5e802e36a013288529de.gif

Edited by From Where I Sit · Reason: Needed to edited, shortened
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

My family thinks I’m really skilled at reading lips. I managed to convince them a couple of times while watching sports on the television machine. And since there is no competition in the house, I guess I still hold the title.

If you ask me it’s clear as day, what It’s OAP, Desiree is saying so emphatically...

You ass!!!”
2ED6EF95-E6C0-4E68-B49B-F6C0AE12A4AA.gif.650f625237ce5e802e36a013288529de.gif

Put me down for $50

Done !!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

In looking at the re-run of the show on QVC3 just now, I found the last things on her long Christmas list:

Makeup
Skincare
British accent (she wrote "Brit accent," but I heard her say she was adding "British accent" to her list.

Love,
Thanks Santa

***

She wants Santa to bring her a British accent?  🙄

misc pics Shawn Killinger Christmas list 2020 7 Briish accent 10-24-20.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

Shawn always loads up at the All-You-Can-Eat Word Salad Buffet.

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

Faith methodology??

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

Word salad.

38955144-3A92-454A-86A3-9BF6303F6602.jpeg.2106a2a190227be57ab85cb15219caf0.jpeg

 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

She uses her mom a lot now in clothing sales pitches.

A382032 Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Shearling Drape Car Coat

Picture 1. Shawn 2:40: As soon as I saw this, as soon as I put it on, I was like, forget it! This is my mom. I mean, this is me, but this is full on my mom.

Picture 2. Shawn 5:22: Oh! That is devastating. I was gonna get my mom black and it sold out.

 

misc pics Shawn Killinger coat Barefoot Dreams 1 looks like mom 1 10-24-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger coat Barefoot Dreams 2 mom color sold out 10-24-20.jpg

  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post

Oh, please! Right Shawn.

Now, almost daily, Shawn’s selling cocktail has a shot of Lo with a twist of Joe. No matter what. Just like all your fellow Sales University grad colleagues.

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

In looking at the re-run of the show on QVC3 just now, I found the last things on her long Christmas list:

Makeup
Skincare
British accent (she wrote "Brit accent," but I heard her say she was adding "British accent" to her list.

Love,
Thanks Santa

***

She wants Santa to bring her a British accent?  🙄

misc pics Shawn Killinger Christmas list 2020 7 Briish accent 10-24-20.jpg

Give it up with the sock thing Shawn. You’re starting to come off like some sort of idiot. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Burly said:

Give it up with the sock thing Shawn. You’re starting to come off like some sort of idiot. 

She said, at the beginning of the show, "This is an unconventional show," different from everything else on the channel. Nope, Shawn. We saw all this in the 2019 Shawn Saves Christmas shows. It's nothing new and different any more. It's exactly the same as last year. Sockfeet, pajamas, sprawling on the sofa, sitting on the floor, Courtney Claus on the red phone, Shawn making a Christmas list.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

 Her ass is not a size 2 ,but she loves sticking it in front of the camera. As much as kerstink loves flashing camel toe.

F03C3EF5-7F25-4884-A25A-DF0157B46BDF.thumb.jpeg.ee6fba45222a756ab2afd28af9477f97.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Sad 7

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

She uses her mom a lot now in clothing sales pitches.

A382032 Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Shearling Drape Car Coat

Picture 1. Shawn 2:40: As soon as I saw this, as soon as I put it on, I was like, forget it! This is my mom. I mean, this is me, but this is full on my mom.

Picture 2. Shawn 5:22: Oh! That is devastating. I was gonna get my mom black and it sold out.

 

misc pics Shawn Killinger coat Barefoot Dreams 1 looks like mom 1 10-24-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger coat Barefoot Dreams 2 mom color sold out 10-24-20.jpg

If it had been something she wanted for herself, she would have already ordered umpteen of them during the presentation, though!

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

She uses her mom a lot now in clothing sales pitches.

A382032 Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Shearling Drape Car Coat

Picture 1. Shawn 2:40: As soon as I saw this, as soon as I put it on, I was like, forget it! This is my mom. I mean, this is me, but this is full on my mom.

Picture 2. Shawn 5:22: Oh! That is devastating. I was gonna get my mom black and it sold out.

 

misc pics Shawn Killinger coat Barefoot Dreams 1 looks like mom 1 10-24-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger coat Barefoot Dreams 2 mom color sold out 10-24-20.jpg

I'm guessing Lo is thankful she won't be receiving that bathmat being passed off as a car coat.

  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Watcher25 said:

 Her ass is not a size 2 ,but she loves sticking it in front of the camera. As much as kerstink loves flashing camel toe.

F03C3EF5-7F25-4884-A25A-DF0157B46BDF.thumb.jpeg.ee6fba45222a756ab2afd28af9477f97.jpeg

It’s a new habit for her, I think. Help me out here...

She used to be somewhat, selectively modest. Didn’t like to turn her backside to the camera, or the waist band gap of her pants. Now she can’t wait.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size