Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

He is protecting her, but she doesn't give a shit about him. He should have refused to go near her, until she covered her face and washed her nasty hands.

954247345_miscpicsShawnKillingerpantsjoggersIsaachandappearsinpicture2stagehandposes10-23-20.jpg.9db1af023c7e1f48eadcac293d9882b3-2.jpg

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Taffy Apple said:

Is it just me or has SK put on a lot of weight lately?  

It's not just you. She looks thicker to me too.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, CandyApple said:

You're probably right! The guy said last night he has five kids. And I know she does.

So why won't she turn around? Conflict of interest with Keurig and that little blender she also sells? A few of the OAPs rep various products.

Strange.

Must be her. Check out the whiteboard on the wall at the back

Shawn, Keith, Melissa. 
Lady Keurig is Melissa something Epps isn’t she? Hmm... Keith is kinda chunky in a good way. No wonder Melissa always looks so smug! 

Interesting that the pair of them are both repping for various brands. I bet they are more involved in business with Q than just appearing as an OAP.   

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

3 minutes ago, Burly said:

Must be her. Check out the whiteboard on the wall at the back

Shawn, Keith, Melissa. 
Lady Keurig is Melissa something Epps isn’t she? Hmm... Keith is kinda chunky in a good way. No wonder Melissa always looks so smug! 

Interesting that the pair of them are both repping for various brands. I bet they are more involved in business with Q than just appearing as an OAP.   

Melissa Fleming Epps.

The video arcade OAP's name is Keith Epps.

• Useful 8

1 hour ago, Taffy Apple said:

Is it just me or has SK put on a lot of weight lately?  

image.png.91b302c32aea2ab2941ac5a63d3b38c6.png

I would have to agree with you.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

19 minutes ago, Burly said:

I think I read that they own the company that many of the OAPs work for, so, yes, they are very involved in the business.

Edited by Retired at last
  • Useful 9

6 hours ago, AuntCarol said:

Don’t you think that some days Isaac just wants to slit his wrists after doing a show with her?

I think he just closes his eyes and thinks of the money 💰💰💰💰

• Like 2
  • Laugh 10

3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Sorry, Isaac, but I have to disagree. My neighborhood has a large number of people walking their dogs every day. I have yet to see anyone looking divine, or chic either.

misc pics Shawn Killinger pants joggers camo Isaac tells story chic clothes walking dogs 10-23-20.jpg

Same here. It's the same readiness involved as taking out the trash but most people by me throw a jacket on over whatever they"re wearing to walk the dog. 

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

By the way, that cashmere duster was so thin you could see the model's clothes through it. The design looked like a bathrobe. Even though it was on sale, down to $184.96 from $264.00, it was still too expensive for something so flimsy.

misc pics Shawn Killinger duster cashmere Isaac dropped 5 collage 1 10-23-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger duster cashmere Isaac dropped 6 collage 2 10-23-20.jpg

IM's cashmere is ALWAYS tissue-thin. That shit wouldn't keep you warm in July.

Edited by Syringa Vulgaris
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 10

I think the cropped camo pants are adding weight to Skunky on top of gaining a few more pounds recently.  The camera guy in camo looked more put together and professional than this slob! 

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

1 hour ago, Friday said:

image.png.91b302c32aea2ab2941ac5a63d3b38c6.png

I would have to agree with you.

Watch out , they’re gonna blow !  😂

• Laugh 7

Here's the thing. My winter coats are either a PM or PL depending on the brand. If you recall, it was complaining the other day about the Anybody coat I needed to return because the S was way too big. I could have probably fit into an XXS. So, depending on what brand Shawn is wearing, she could be wearing a (still too tight) XS or S on her size 12 ass.

And there is nothing wrong if she is a 10/12. She'd look perfectly fine if she wore clothing that fit. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

7 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Now Elise is lying on the sofa during a presentation. Has she done that before, or is the bad influence of Skunk?

A388078 Skin Gym Rose Quartz Roller & Rose Quartz Gua Sha

misc pics QVC Elise Ivy beauty show with Shawn lying on sofa 10-23-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger face rose quartz roller 1 10-23-20.jpg

Elise, please don't go to the dark side. You have so much more to offer than mirroring Shawn.

Maybe Shawn's bad influence is like a toxic mold that just spreads uncontrollably if not dealt with properly.

And the only way to get rid of toxic mold is to eradicate it.

Thus, Shawn needs to be fired and the mold will disappear. 

And we all lived happily ever after...

• Like 6
  • Laugh 4

1 minute ago, CandyApple said:

Elise, please don't go to the dark side. You have so much more to offer than mirroring Shawn.

Maybe Shawn's bad influence is like a toxic mold that just spreads uncontrollably if not dealt with properly.

And the only way to get rid of toxic mold is to eradicate it.

Thus, Shawn needs to be fired and the mold will disappear. 

And we all lived happily ever after...

Elise needs to lay of the Botox, her face doesn't move and it is very obvious.

• Like 3
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 2

Was Elise trying to show that it was relaxing to use the roller? I can see some instances where it might be okay for a host to be reclining momentarily. At least Elise had her legs crossed, not spread eagle like skunky's "body language".

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

Was Elise trying to show that it was relaxing to use the roller? I can see some instances where it might be okay for a host to be reclining momentarily. At least Elise had her legs crossed, not spread eagle like skunky's "body language".

She probably was. The OAP said you could use this beauty tool to relax. I don't think that's a valid point, but hey, she has to say whatever she can to sell the product.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1

46 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

Here's the thing. My winter coats are either a PM or PL depending on the brand. If you recall, it was complaining the other day about the Anybody coat I needed to return because the S was way too big. I could have probably fit into an XXS. So, depending on what brand Shawn is wearing, she could be wearing a (still too tight) XS or S on her size 12 ass.

And there is nothing wrong if she is a 10/12. She'd look perfectly fine if she wore clothing that fit. 

I agree there's nothing wrong with being a size 10/12 or any other size.

But if you constantly claim to be a size 0 or 2 or an XXS when it's clear that you aren't, you open yourself up to criticism.  She crams herself into these sizes whether they fit or not.  As long as she's making these claims, I'm not going to feel bad about expressing my disbelief!  🤷‍♀️

• Like 11

I bought one of those roller tools (gasp! From a drugstore!) just because someone here or another forum recommended it for headaches.  I carry a lot of tension in my face, neck, shoulders; it does help somewhat.

• Like 2
  • Useful 5

I have a jade roller tool I got for $8.  I keep in my freezer. I use it every few weeks. I like it cold, not all the time though. I use with a face serum. Good for sinuses and complexion. Upward strokes. But does bring all impurities to the surface and you can get a pimple or two. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 6
  • Laugh 1

44 minutes ago, Friday said:

But if you constantly claim to be a size 0 or 2 or an XXS when it's clear that you aren't, you open yourself up to criticism.  She crams herself into these sizes whether they fit or not.  As long as she's making these claims, I'm not going to feel bad about expressing my disbelief!  🤷‍♀️

What gripes me is the times when the OAP puts up a size chart, to show the sizing is different from QVC sizing, and Skunk still claims she's wearing an XS. You can see from the body measurements on the chart that she couldn't possibly fit into that size.

Example, Barefoot Dreams size chart. She's not wearing XS unless BF is cutting their clothes very oversized Based on that chart, she would need a medium or a large.

misc pics QVC fashion Barefoot Dreams size chart.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

Because Skunky is FOS and squeezing herself into the small sizes on display. Never would say she's really a Medium unless she likes a baggy look. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Friday said:

And it's not just trivial lying, it's false advertising.  People decide what size they should order by judging from her body type and the size she says she wears.

I can imagine how much merch is returned due to to her vanity.

We don't need to see super closeups of your gross blackheads or chin hairs. But how about daring to be real about your clothing size, Shawn?

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 12

Did a quick drive-by and there was Skunk futzing with the karaoke thing:  "Hello" "Hello" Hello"

Switched back to Friday the 13th.

• Laugh 7

She polished her first nail last night, then held it up? Adding this - And she left that hand up there for a while.

So Skunky.

50BCE478-C8F5-4676-B26C-7EC699532A79.thumb.jpeg.7ff99fe8fee720030839b77923fd4710.jpeg

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 3

9 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Isaac 10:36: No kidding, a woman is at her chic-est, a  man is at his chic-est,  when he’s walking the dog. Like, they’re walking the dog. I don’t mean that to – [I’m crazy about dogs, because I have--? He was mumbling] but I mean that like when you walk your dog, you throw on something without thinking, and you throw something else on without thinking, and you throw on a third thing without thinking, and that’s when you look divine!  

That was a ridic thing for Isaac to say.

Most people are just concerned about remembering the doggie doo bag and tying their sneaker shoelaces so they don't trip over them.  Not hurriedly throwing on the nearest pashmina, heirloom cameo, and peep toe Ferragamo ballet flats.

He's definitely thinking of a very small demographic. Or just imagining it altogether.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

28 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

That was a ridic thing for Isaac to say.

Most people are just concerned about remembering the doggie doo bag and tying their sneaker shoelaces so they don't trip over them.  Not hurriedly throwing on the nearest pashmina, heirloom cameo, and peep toe Ferragamo ballet flats.

He's definitely thinking of a very small demographic. Or just imagining it altogether.

Or, he's thinking about that movie where Jennifer Lopez plays a dog walker ? I think it was Monster in Law with Jane Fonda ? There's a scene where JLo is walking a pack of dogs, on the beach I think, and of course she looks picture perfect and chic. Because it's a movie ! And she's JLo ! 🤩🐶🐩

• Laugh 6

5 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Because Skunky is FOS and squeezing herself into the small sizes on display. Never would say she's really a Medium unless she likes a baggy look. 

Shawn might have been a XXS before quarantine, but she ADMITTED having gained weight during the first few months of staying at home. And she's clearly continuing to gain. Ergo, in no universe can she still be a XXS, a XS, or even a S in most brands. Just because you can squeeze yourself into them (unfastened) doesn't mean they're your size, dearie. In that case, I'd be a svelte size 10, and trust me, I'm not.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Issac must be talking about dog walking in the Hamptons. He doesn't spent a lot of time in other neighborhoods I'd guess.

• Like 9

I walk my dog in the Hamptons and it’s like anywhere else. People wearing comfy clothes and sneakers. Isaac conjures up these scenarios to sell more clothes. That’s always the bottom line.  

Or maybe I’m just in the wrong part of the Hamptons - not as chic as Isaac’s neighborhood, dahling!

Edited by lazyfaire
  • Like 8

She's got her hair in that Pebbles style again. It must be painful to get that elastic out of her hair with it being such a mess. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Shawn was looking at her Christmas wish list, made from a long roll of brown paper, like from a public bathroom.

She started adding:  "first class plane tickets to blah blah blah, a show with Rick Domeier, and a British accent."

Who does she think is going to give her an accent as a gift?

That terribly unnaturally colored hair dye must have seeped in too long before being shampooed out.

• Like 6

Shawn:  "Court's from down South.  She doesn't know what the Hess truck is."

You pulled this with the Russell Stover candy too, Shawn.

Hess is all over the United States.  As is Russell Stover.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 7
  • Sad 2

21 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

Shawn was looking at her Christmas wish list, made from a long roll of brown paper, like from a public bathroom.

She started adding:  "first class plane tickets to blah blah blah, a show with Rick Domeier

She had a show with Rick and slept there too...

7D28878C-9970-4A72-B90C-452729751EC4.thumb.jpeg.97762e13ee9987306203ce9bd62e9d34.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7
  • Surprise 1

Sleeping on the job has been lucrative to Shawn.  Why stop now?

She asked Courtney if it was crazy to put a show with Rick on her wish list.

Courtney:  "Kind of."  Then burst out laughing.

• Laugh 6

Using dead dad to sell apples.

Reminiscing about shopping at Needless Markup with mom as a child.

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

She's joking (?) that she's buying so much from QVC that she and Joe are going to end up in divorce court. Well, Shawnie Sue, you could just stop blabbing about everything you bought. Or does her boss tell her to brag about how many things she ordered?

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

The size 2 XS figure again. Those pajama pants with the mismatched stripes look awful.

misc pics Shawn Killinger pajamas stripes mismatched 1 10-24-20.jpg

• Like 4
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 2

Yeah Shawn give those tree ornaments to your Jewish friends. The OAP was trying to not look horrified. 

I would not buy that Happ lip product if it made my lips look like.Sara Happ's. Icky.

• Like 3
  • Surprise 4

Watching her hulk around the set is very real.
F03C3EF5-7F25-4884-A25A-DF0157B46BDF.thumb.jpeg.ee6fba45222a756ab2afd28af9477f97.jpeg

Interesting composition here. I know Shawn never worries about keeping her job, but if she saw this camera shot in the monitor she may be concerned.  😅0224C9C4-2E0D-43F3-85E9-1B18B5009BD0.thumb.jpeg.1ec64c72f018f76f6c2eaa3780eb86f9.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Laugh 8
  • Surprise 2

Actually, Shawn does look a little bit perturbed here.

(I don’t think I’ve ever thought of art as intrusive, but in the case of her “art” around the sets, I do now.)

51B6A338-BA57-4E5E-82B9-D16A30FE1487.thumb.jpeg.f97783a72c4abddaf0f934da86efcf1b.jpeg

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Watching her hulk around the set is very real.
F03C3EF5-7F25-4884-A25A-DF0157B46BDF.thumb.jpeg.ee6fba45222a756ab2afd28af9477f97.jpeg

Interesting composition here. I know Shawn never worries about keeping her job, but if she saw this camera shot in the monitor she may be concerned.  😅0224C9C4-2E0D-43F3-85E9-1B18B5009BD0.thumb.jpeg.1ec64c72f018f76f6c2eaa3780eb86f9.jpeg

Bwahahahaha!  That last picture with the juxtaposition of Shawn and Courtney is hilarious!  Shawn looks like a bag lady on the Hobo Express!  And definitely not a size 2 bag lady, either!

Bwahahahaha!   Such a great picture!  Shawn is a hot, effin' mess!

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Wearing an outdoor hat and muffler scarf with pajamas is not a good look.

By the way, she said earlier she owns four of these hats.

misc pics Shawn Killinger hat and scarf with pajamas Christmas show 1 10-24-20.jpg

• Sad 4