Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

From Where I Sit.. still screaming.  Glad i had the nerve to bring it up .. sorry you had to fix your name.  😂

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

4 minutes ago, Boston said:

From Where I Sit.. still screaming.  Glad i had the nerve to bring it up .. sorry you had to fix your name.  😂

And I’m sorry I didn’t credit you originally, @Boston!  😜😜.  My eyes weren’t working properly!

Just now, Thumper said:

And I’m sorry I didn’t credit you originally, @Boston!  😜😜.  My eyes weren’t working properly!

Not to worry, my brain hasn't been working properly lately! 

• Laugh 2

25 minutes ago, Boston said:

Not at all! I’ve never even liked the moniker. With the way the letters were scrunched together, I would look at it and mentally scowl.

☺️

• Laugh 2

3 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

Not at all! I’ve never even liked the moniker. With the way the letters were scrunched together, I would look at it and mentally scowl.

☺️

With all the initial caps now, it's quite the elegant nom d'Internet!

• Laugh 4

It just occurred to me that maybe there is a sub, sub, sub element of her fan base that enjoys the nose-wipes. 

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

It just occurred to me that maybe there is a sub, sub, sub element of her fan base that enjoys the nose-wipes. 

Some have actually said they've never seen her do it.

• Surprise 8

23 minutes ago, RubberbandGirl said:

Too busy looking at her janky feet?

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 8
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, RubberbandGirl said:

i did even before it was "a thing" here 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

Gosh, this is not a possibility I want to think about.

• Laugh 3
  • Sad 1

The nose wipe compilations never cease to amaze me.

And why does she always leap to the maximum quantity when she claims to have ordered items? During Tuesday’s Cheers! show, when talking about the Isaac scarf, Shawn claimed to have bought all four of the color combos. It’s never a modest, “oh I bought this one. Love the color.” It’s always, “I bought all the colors! Or I bought two for my mom (who is mobility challenged)!”

^ that was a hangover from Tuesday, but I don’t know why.

Currently, here she is with Isaac.ED491692-0B07-46E3-833B-596F5234B082.thumb.jpeg.a0622df30c1072b69e8f30b6b0e5cbbb.jpeg

And it’s official. This 47 year old just uttered the word “impordunt” at the top of this IM show. She had the funky, younger?, Courtney Khondabi pronunciation.   How can you be that impressionable on tv, at her age, so as to change your pronunciation of a simple word?
i have a special radar when it comes to that word. She never said it that way before, ever.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 3

Isaac show is on. She put on two pima tops and looked very thick.

misc pics Shawn Killinger shirt Isaac pink two layers 1 10-23-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger shirt Isaac pink 2 wearing two layers 10-23-20.jpg

Wearing Isaac's sneakers tonight. Well, it's better than camp socks.

misc pics Shawn Killinger shoes sneakers Isaac 1 10-23-20.jpg

• Laugh 3
  • Surprise 6

1 minute ago, Coffeecup said:

Isaac show is on. She put on two pima tops and looked very thick.

misc pics Shawn Killinger shirt Isaac pink two layers 1 10-23-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger shirt Isaac pink 2 wearing two layers 10-23-20.jpg

And he zinged her on it !  He said because of the tulip hem, it took 10 lbs off you. But not the way she was wearing two at a time. I just love Isaac sometimes !  😄 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 9

She did a temporary Carolyn feet pose. She was wavering back and forth asking the producer something. Sounded like she was unclear on which product to show, or what the name was. The problem was that two colors of the camo pants and top were on sale, but the color she was wearing was full price.

misc pics Shawn Killinger feet a Carolyn pose 1 10-23-20.jpg

• Sad 3

How does Q pretend to let this moron be their Fashion Queen?  

"Isn't cashmere the very highest end wool?"

Isaac: No, Dear.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 8
  • Sad 1

Do you think she knows cashmere comes from goats and not sheep? (just kidding, of course she doesn't)

• Like 2
  • Laugh 8

Isaac had to school her.  But you would think that after all these years that would be basic info (for a fashion maven.)

• Like 7

Isaac schooled her on the wool v cashmere! Hahaha. 

And next week when presenting someone else’s cashmere item, she’ll forget or discard the info and default to her, “cashmere makes me itch”, if it suits her highness.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

23 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

Do you think she knows cashmere comes from goats and not sheep? (just kidding, of course she doesn't)

Eek; I didn’t know that!  Thanks for educating me.  😬

• Like 3

Ya think she knows about Kerstin’s problem with her eyes due to her false eyelashes.

i hope Kerstin Dared to Share with Skunks that she seems to have gotten an infection? Something about postules?

• Laugh 3
  • Sad 4

She never fails to start Dare to Share with a weird facial expression.

Elise is back as the sidekick.

misc pics Shawn Killinger face expression scrunchy mouth 1 10-23-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty show with Elise 2 10-23-20.jpg

• Sad 7

I am still wondering what kind of disaster happened to her hair on Tuesday night when she did the show with Leah. Look at the comparison, Tuesday and tonight.

misc pics Shawn Killinger hair haystack and smooth again collage 1 10-23-20.jpg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 3

23 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

I am still wondering what kind of disaster happened to her hair on Tuesday night when she did the show with Leah. Look at the comparison, Tuesday and tonight.

On the face of it, it seems like if Shawn is hosting on her own, she puts in some effort (not saying that effort is good, by the way).  With Leah, who she is extremely uncomfortable around, she wants to let her inner freak flag fly, which includes looking as crazy as possible to distract attention away from someone else.  The easiest way, besides hogging air time with craziness, is to look like a street urchin.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 7
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 1

Sorry Shawn - I ordered the rose quartz roller, etc from Amazon at a much cheaper price and free shipping. 

You get none of my money.

Besides you kept talking over and interrupting the lady with the terrible hait.

Edited by rocketinu
  • Like 6

Just tuned in and I see Shawn is tending to her face again with some gadget.  Surprise, surprise.

Did two tarantulas crawl onto her eyelids?   

Shawn hates nature!  She's going to freak! Somebody needs to alert her ASAP!

Or not.

She says "sidebar" like she is dictating something to her secretary. 

We don't work for you, Shawn.  You work for us. 

Oh, no.  Mawwwwma's boy is on.  🤢

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

It only looks nice when she goes for a blow out. If she's too hungover to make it to the salon, she has to wash it herself and she ends up looking like a matted Shih Tzu.

• Laugh 11

Shawn waxes Joe's eyebrows.

"He's a very evolved man."

She probably does it so she can use her imagined artistry to draw them back on.

Police-Academy.thumb.jpg.dbb5c922ed61d03663601c7a105ecfa9.jpg

• Laugh 10

6 hours ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Isaac had to school her.  But you would think that after all these years that would be basic info (for a fashion maven.)

Don’t you think that some days Isaac just wants to slit his wrists after doing a show with her?

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 8

Now Elise is lying on the sofa during a presentation. Has she done that before, or is the bad influence of Skunk?

A388078 Skin Gym Rose Quartz Roller & Rose Quartz Gua Sha

misc pics QVC Elise Ivy beauty show with Shawn lying on sofa 10-23-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger face rose quartz roller 1 10-23-20.jpg

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

For some reason this rose quartz roller picture reminds me of Ralphie and his BB gun in A Christmas Story.

You'll put your eye out, you'll put your eye out!

misc pics Shawn Killinger face expression O mouth rose quartz roller 1 10-23-20.jpg

misc pics cartoons Ralphie A Christmas Story with Santa you'll put your eye out.jpg

• Laugh 6
  • Surprise 1

I went to be a little after midnight, turned on the tv, set the timer to 30 minutes - and the biggest mistake?  I put the Q on, thinking the coast was clear.  Just in time to hear Shawn say "The world is crazy right now, we just want something that makes us feel good"

With that, I made myself feel good by clicking the tv off!

• Like 3
  • Laugh 7

Shawn presenting the Pac-Man TSV. 
“it comes with eight built in games” (reads out list of games) “I’ve literally never heard of half of those”

How does this woman ever actually SELL anything? 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 6

Am I going mad or is that woman with her back to us the whole time in the TSV launch Stepford wife Keurig woman? She turned round briefly and I could swear it was her.

022-C2999-32-D9-4-A8-A-8-AB6-DA857-EAB48

• Useful 3
  • Laugh 1

51 minutes ago, Burly said:

Am I going mad or is that woman with her back to us the whole time in the TSV launch Stepford wife Keurig woman? She turned round briefly and I could swear it was her.

022-C2999-32-D9-4-A8-A-8-AB6-DA857-EAB48

You're probably right! The guy said last night he has five kids. And I know she does.

So why won't she turn around? Conflict of interest with Keurig and that little blender she also sells? A few of the OAPs rep various products.

Strange.

• Surprise 3

6 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

Stroking the mic.    I kid you not.9D784FC6-A9C2-4DA4-8F4F-74F0D4AD9AC2.thumb.jpeg.a5a19a894abd950c2822f78f0a2c1d19.jpeg

Maybe no one told her it was a microphone or perhaps she wants to show more than one use.  And Joe is brainless if he lets her anywhere around his eyebrows with wax.  So sorry they didn't get around to doing his back this summer.

• Laugh 7
  • Sad 1

This was funny. Shawn dropped Isaac's cashmere duster and didn't notice it was on the floor.

1. [pictures] She took off the cashmere duster and put it on the back of the chair. This was the presentation that came after the duster, A311417 Isaac Mizrahi Live! SOHO Camo Printed Jogger Pants with Pockets.

2. The duster immediately slithered off the chair and landed in a pile on the floor.

3. She didn’t notice, and went right on with the joggers presentation.

4. She finally noticed the duster, and put it back on while she was off camera and they were showing a model.

By the way, that cashmere duster was so thin you could see the model's clothes through it. The design looked like a bathrobe. Even though it was on sale, down to $184.96 from $264.00, it was still too expensive for something so flimsy.

misc pics Shawn Killinger duster cashmere Isaac dropped 5 collage 1 10-23-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger duster cashmere Isaac dropped 6 collage 2 10-23-20.jpg

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Something else funny from Isaac in the camo joggers presentation. A woman called in and gushed about how wonderful his clothes were and how she had so many of them. She said that day she'd worn head-to-toe Isaac. She had ordered the joggers, and Isaac asked her where she would wear them. She said, walking the dog. Isaac got very excited, Here's what he said:

A311417 Isaac Mizrahi Live! SOHO Camo Printed Jogger Pants with Pockets.

Isaac 10:36: No kidding, a woman is at her chic-est, a  man is at his chic-est,  when he’s walking the dog. Like, they’re walking the dog. I don’t mean that to – [I’m crazy about dogs, because I have--? He was mumbling] but I mean that like when you walk your dog, you throw on something without thinking, and you throw something else on without thinking, and you throw on a third thing without thinking, and that’s when you look divine!  

Sorry, Isaac, but I have to disagree. My neighborhood has a large number of people walking their dogs every day. I have yet to see anyone looking divine, or chic either.

misc pics Shawn Killinger pants joggers camo Isaac tells story chic clothes walking dogs 10-23-20.jpg

• Like 2
  • Laugh 5

More amusing mischief on the Isaac show. The black color in the joggers sold out, and Shawn kept holding the black ones out on a hanger and looking offstage. Suddenly a hand appeared on the left side of the screen!

It was a stagehand. She talked him into coming out and posing in his own camo vest. He was a good sport about it, and was probably smiling behind his mask. Then he took the pants and went offstage.

She was wearing the sold-out color, so we're lucky she didn't take her pants off on camera.

misc pics Shawn Killinger pants joggers Isaac hand appears in picture 1 10-23-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger pants joggers Isaac hand appears in picture 2 stagehand poses 10-23-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger pants joggers Isaac hand appears in picture 3 stagehand walks away 10-23-20.jpg

• Laugh 5

A373286 Isaac Mizrahi Live! SOHO Funnel V-Neck Long Sleeve Knit Tunic

Shawn said to Isaac, “I just got my mother hooked on your turtlenecks and your pull-on bootcut pants.” She said her mother liked Isaac’s clothes so much that over the past week she had bought four pants and four tops in black, and four pants and four tops in navy. (That’s 16 garments in one week. Lo must be picking up Shawn’s very active shopping habit.) Look at the expression on Isaac’s face!

misc pics Shawn Killinger shirt Isaac V neck top 1 mom bought 16 taops and pants in a week 10-23-20.jpg

• Laugh 3
  • Surprise 3