Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

17 hours ago, CandyApple said:

If you know you have a problem, keep a tissue on hand.  In the back pocket of your size 2 jeans.  In your D-cup bra.  Somewhere!

You are on television.  How can you think this is acceptable behavior to viewers?  Especially during a pandemic.  Or ever?

Screw Bonwit Teller and college in Switzerland.  Money has not bought you sophistication, or even basic manners and good hygiene.

She has a child like mind. She has been called out about the nose wiping ,so there is no way she will ever use a tissue. It's a matter of sick pride with her. She is the worse of the worse.

LMFAO ! As far as her FAT ASS. You are not getting anything in those size 2 pockets, not even tissues.

Edited by Watcher25
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Fromwhereisit said:

This is perhaps the perfect opportunity for a medical professional to observe her and do a mental hygiene assessment.

Mental health is no joke and I’m not joking.

Even Leah appears to be studying her coworker (I use that term loosely, coworker as it pertains to Shawn).

I’m glad the doctor is in the house there.

E3BA92AD-D1DE-42E8-ADD9-F6FB9769FC4A.thumb.jpeg.8166e8e2d9138d2555fa14407902add8.jpeg

VHrPgPD.jpg     Nurse Ratchett should be sitting in Leah's chair !L2lYgth.jpgShawn on the right !!

• Laugh 6

She did a nose wipe at 8:36, A384687 MUK LUKS Amee Suede Faux Shearling Lined Boot.

She also told one of her fantasy life stories about the boots:

Shawn 1:43: Quickly, before we meet Ann Wiggins (the OAP), here’s my story. I love a boot like this. I know you’re a California girl [addressing Leah], but I love snow. And when I wear something like this, I pretend like I am, like I live in a European ski village, and every day I eat fondue, and every night, I have après-ski in front of a big, giant fireplace of stone. And I’m, I’m always wearing these [puts foot up on sofa to show booties].  I might be married to someone French or Italian, I’m not sure.  Anyway, I just love these… [talks about product]

Well, damn. Shawn is married to Joe. How would he feel if he'd watched this show and heard her say she fantasizes about being married to somebody else, somebody presumably more worldly and sophisticated than him, when she wears boots like this?  That was mean of her.

misc pics Shawn Killinger nose wipe Muk Luks booties 1 10-20-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger shoes booties MukLuks 1 feet on sofa 10-20-20.jpg

• Sad 8

The presentation for V37279 Air Joe iON 24V Cordless Digital Air Compressor w/ 6 Adapters was an incredible fuck-up. I have seldom seen Shawn act so unprepared, childish, and silly, not to mention being a very poor salesperson for the product she is allegedly selling. I will have to spread this over a few posts because of the number of pictures I need to upload.

To summarize, she knew zero about the air compressor, and openly admitted it. Then she made an exaggerated show of being frightened of it while it was operating. At the end of the presentation she suddenly decided she wanted to throw a football across the studio to Leah.

The Sun Joe OAP was Shawn Pickford, so when I say Shawn P. and Shawn K., I'm clarifying which Shawn it was.

Shawn’s story: her sister-in-law gave her a “giant inflatable rainbow sprinkler toy” for the family.
Shawn 0:27: “This will save me the next time my sister-in-law gives me a giant inflatable rainbow sprinkler toy for [redacted], because blowing that up, it took me about 12 minutes, total, and that’s a long time when you’re heaving and going [makes blowing noise]. I was so light-headed I thought I was really gonna pass out, okay? So no one should be blowing up those kinds of children’s toys or balls on their own. Let Air Joe from the Sun and Snow Joe family do it for you.” [talks about product until about 1:46. She did go over all the product features while they ran a Sun Joe company informational video – I’ll give her credit for at least that much.]

So why did she try to blow the toy up by herself? Why tell this stupid story? She and her husband both have bicycles, with tires that need inflating sometimes, and she’s trying to make us believe it didn’t occur to her to use an air compressor device for the large inflatable toy.

Leah said she uses an air pump, an accordion-type, to inflate her large exercise ball (the kind of ball you sit on). Shawn is trying to make us think she didn’t know how to put air in a toy or a ball. Leah remained calm and professional throughout the presentation. Shawn was on the crazy train the whole time.

The Sun Joe OAP was Shawn Pickford. Shawn introduced him at about 1:46, and he waved at us from his garage, practically had his mouth open to speak, but then she said “Shawn Pickford is standing by in his own real life garage, and Shawn is gonna be, Shawn with his little classic car there, which is gorgeous, is gonna get down to it with the air compressor and show us how easy it is to do it. But first, your colors…” and went through a David-tapping thing on each of the four colors while Shawn P. waited patiently. That was a rude, sarcastic put-down, when she said his “little” classic car. (Not sure what his car is, but I think it’s a late 1960s Chevy, a Chevelle or Impala, a beautiful old muscle car.) I guess she wanted us to remember that her father's classic Ford Mustang was better than Shawn P.'s "little classic car." She did mention "my dad's Ford" right at the beginning of the presentation, when she was talking to Leah about using the Sun Joe to check your tire pressure.

misc pics Shawn Killinger air compressor 1 story about manually blowing up toy 10-20-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger air compressor 2 surporised at football 10-20-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger air compressor 3 tapping colors before talking to OAP 10-20-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger air compressor 4 classic Chevy of OAP Shawn Pickford 10-20-20.jpg

• Sad 7

(V37279 Air Joe iON 24V Cordless Digital Air Compressor w/ 6 Adapters, continued)

Shawn K: Shawn, I have literally read no manual. I also never talked to you before the show to see how this works. So I’m gonna do it right now. I’m not gonna lie. I’m a little nervous. Okay, the battery on the bottom is rechargeable… [talks about product]

Shawn P. reassured people it will not blow up on you. Shawn K. seemed unconvinced. First she made a face while looking at the compressor. Then she shrank back from it in [simulated?] fear while it was operating. Next she acted like she was afraid to unplug it from the ball, turning her face away. Finally, when it was unplugged, she flapped her scarf in relief, as if cooling off from a nervous sweat.

Shawn P. tried to turn a negative into a positive, complimenting her at the end of her presentation:  “You did a great job there, Shawn, for not reading the manual. That’s how easy it is.” You could imagine him thinking, "You idiot, you didn’t bother to learn anything about my product, but fortunately it’s so easy to use that even you couldn’t screw it up.”

What message was Shawn trying to send with this little performance? “Ditsy blonde can’t use an air compressor”?

misc pics Shawn Killinger air compressor 8 looks apprehensive 10-20-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger air compressor 5 making face 10-20-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger air compressor 6 shrinking away in fear 10-20-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger air compressor 7 scared to unplug it 10-20-20.jpg

• Laugh 1
  • Sad 6

Oy. If she doesn't stop with her father's classic Ford already...

Sean P's car is beautiful. Looks like a source of pride for him, judging from how shiny and perfect it is.  She can take a lesson from a hunk of metal about the power of looking presentable.

Typical Shawn to belittle others to make herself feel superior. Classic "mine's better than yours" playground bullying, but a little more subtle for selling purposes.

My Halloween wish is that an apparition of Shawn K's father would come to her, demanding that she stop exploiting him to sell crap on QVC.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 10
  • Laugh 1

Here's the football throwing episode at the end of the air compressor presentation. Unfortunately, the most of it got cut from the product videos. You can see the start of it at the end of the air compressor video. Next product was Clark's shoes, and it's over by then. You just get a few moments of Shawn and Leah laughing about how they threw like girls. I checked the QVC YouTube but couldn't find it there. So my screenshots are incomplete, but at least I got a little of how weird, hyper and crazy she acted.

Shawn P. had commented that you could give the compressor as a gift to a coach. Shawn K.'s eyes lit up, and then she started with the throwing. The craziest thing I missed in the screenshots was her doing a football player's "celebration dance" where you sort of dance around on tiptoe after you make a touchdown. She was doing the dance because she was so ecstatic when Leah caught the ball. She looked totally idiotic.

misc pics Shawn Killinger air compressor football 2 another gets idea to throw it 10-20-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger air compressor football 3 stands up to throw ball 10-20-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger air compressor football 4 throws football 10-20-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger air compressor football 5 Leah catches football 10-20-20.jpg

• Laugh 2
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, rocketinu said:

Leah is doing a thorough classy presentation of the tooth brush. Cut to dumbass holding a glass of wine and toothbrush in the same hand. What is wrong with this picture.

misc pics Shawn Killinger wine toothbrush 1 10-20-20.jpg

• Sad 7

@Coffeecup Shawn and Leah's entire show last night is on Skunky's fb page where you can see all her eratic behavior in full!  I found her doing a touchdown dance (is that what you call it?)!

20201021_104132.thumb.jpg.1d0924e716afdea22b45f652a6ec9171.jpg20201021_105141.thumb.jpg.c80af1f5cd900bc5338fa8ceec0c8479.jpg20201021_104201.thumb.jpg.b641bb725bee2f60b7e0ffd575e082ed.jpg

• Like 3

@mpeeps, thanks! That's it.

Allrighty then -- how did all this foolishness help sell the air compressor?

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

I read on Skunk's fb page that Jayne Brown did the artwork for Leah's set and, of course, Skunky did her own artwork!  

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

misc pics Shawn Killinger wine toothbrush 1 10-20-20.jpg

What is wrong with this picture?  She does put make-up on and that's all positive I can say.  SHE is what is wrong with this picture.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

3 hours ago, mpeeps said:

I found her doing a touchdown dance

Yep, AFTER she DIDN'T catch the ball Leah tossed to her.

She can't even do the "dance" at the appropriate time.

She's pathetic and an embarrassment!  So is the Q for keeping this imbecile on board! 

• Like 6

She brings her crazy, but nowhere was it more potentially dangerous to babies when she presented that heating pad. 

She tried to pad the presentation (😏pun) with a half baked sidebar when she referenced an article for new mothers and fussy babies.

“Put a heating pad in the crib, and a blanket over that, and then the baby to soothe...”

My emergency flag heard, “preheat crib to 325 degrees, place baby in crib on middle rack and...”

It was a half baked sidebar story on her part that could result in a very baked infant in real life. Or a baby wrapped in an electrical cord.

Both Leah and the Sunbeam OAP, were at a loss for words when this occurred. It would have been much better if they had found the words and nerve to dispute her. They all have plenty of words when they’re all goofing around about drinking wine and flinching at the loud sound of an air compressor or doing end zone dances. They should have had something to offer to counter Shawn Killinger’s reckless story. 

Edited by Fromwhereisit
  • Like 3
  • Surprise 6
  • Sad 4

16 minutes ago, Fromwhereisit said:

She brings her crazy, but nowhere was it more potentially dangerous to babies when she presented that heating pad. 

She tried to pad the presentation (😏pun) with a half baked sidebar when she referenced an article for new mothers and fussy babies.

“Put a heating pad in the crib, and a blanket over that, and then the baby to soothe...”

My emergency flag heard, “preheat crib to 325 degrees, place baby in crib on middle rack and...”

It was a half baked sidebar story on her part that could result in a very baked infant in real life. Or a baby wrapped in an electrical cord.

Both Leah and the Sunbeam OAP, were at a loss for words when this occurred. It would have been much better if they had found the words and nerve to dispute her. Like when they’re all goofing around about drinking wine and flinching at the loud sound of an air compressor or doing end zone dances. They should have had something to offer to counter Shawn Killinger’s reckless story. 

You're right.

That presentation seems like it was begging for a medical disclaimer, as in "ask your pediatrician before burning or strangling your baby using".

I could never picture Shawn doing any actual mothering and now I am scared at the thought.

Instead of being the agreeable sidekick, Leah should have stopped giggling for a second and interjected.  I was hoping she was there to keep Shawn in check (and eventually take over the co-host show entirely).

*As per Google and Consumer Reports:  "Don't use an electric blanket, heating pad, or even a warm-water bottle to heat your baby's crib. An infant's skin is highly sensitive to heat and can be burned by temperatures that are comfortable to an adult.  Dec 1, 2011"

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

You're right.

That presentation seems like it was begging for a medical disclaimer, as in "ask your pediatrician before burning or strangling your baby using".

I could never picture Shawn doing any actual mothering and now I am scared at the thought.

Instead of being the agreeable sidekick, Leah should have stopped giggling for a second and interjected.  I was hoping she was there to keep Shawn in check (and eventually take over the co-host show entirely).

*As per Google and Consumer Reports:  "Don't use an electric blanket, heating pad, or even a warm-water bottle to heat your baby's crib. An infant's skin is highly sensitive to heat and can be burned by temperatures that are comfortable to an adult.  Dec 1, 2011"

^ !

Is there someone here more likely to bring this issue forth to QVC? In a direct way. I sit here and fantasize that someone from the front office is reading here...

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Fromwhereisit said:

^ !

Is there someone here more likely to bring this issue forth to QVC? In a direct way. I sit here and fantasize that someone from the front office is reading here...

You would think QVC would have been awake at the wheel to hear it themselves.

They must be going through their own stash of wine in their director/producer booth to get through Shawn's shows.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Just for kicks, I googled heating pads/children.  There is not ONE article that pulls up that says a heating pad is safe for children.  In fact, they ALL say children and electric bankets/electric heating pads DO NOT mix and suggest, instead, that you make your own heating pad for children using a sock, some rice and then heat that up in the microwave.  Heat does help soothe a baby or a toddler but nothing electrical should be used. 

I'm rather surprised that the video from Dr. Kill-dare-inger still shows her presentation when you look at "recent items" and click on the heating pad that was shown.  I would think there is some concern about false info being given.  My God, these people won't even eat on air right now, but, apparently, it's o.k. to give out flimsy and dangerous advice like this.

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

Is there someone here who has dual citizenship over at the Q forums who would carry this concern over there☺️? Re: Shawn and her heating pad the baby story.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

I only have single, snark citizenship.

I like my censorship to be limited to children and Our Lady of Perpetual Anonymity.

Well, the last part would lend itself to all kinds of juicy snark, but I can refrain if I must.

Seriously though, somebody, this is important.  Can't believe that video is still up.

Her following is too huge that her dangerous advice won't influence her minions.

For example, from her most recent Instagram post:

"Aww love you Shawn!! I see the Q, cannot live without the Queen!! You're the best in the business!! Love your spirit, many try to imitate you, but they fail!! You, Jane and Sandra, are naturals, being themselves is easy! In my opinion, which I'm sure doesn't mean anything to anyone...the young thin girls, all try n be like you!! There is only one Shawn! 💕 But, as we all know, imitation is the greatest form of flattery!! 💕"

Edited by CandyApple
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, mpeeps said:

I read on Skunk's fb page that Jane Brown did the artwork for Leah's set and, of course, Skunky did her own artwork!  

Can you imagine what Jayne said to Leah about working with the leg spreader....😳

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 1

1 hour ago, Fromwhereisit said:

Is there someone here who has dual citizenship over at the Q forums who would carry this concern over there☺️? Re: Shawn and her heating pad the baby story.

I sent an email to MGeorge about her it was read willing to share same 

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Fromwhereisit said:

You can count on certain things. Shawn Killinger being strange on air is one of them. Within that frame she can also be erratic. She came off as very erratic tonight. When you see the transcripts that @Coffeecup produces sometimes, it’s obvious how disjointed her thought processes are. Her appearance was a little alarming especially for her start with Tweakd, a hair product.

When they highlight the drinking of wine, she’s absolutely juvenile. I have never thought of sipping wine as a spectator sport. Tonight she crossed a line of safety though. I’d be surprised if they don’t issue a retraction. While co-selling (🤢) the heating pad with Leah and the OAP, did you catch her interrupting (🤐)? She jumped in with an unnecessary story about when she read an article about using a heating pad to soothe an infant in the crib. It conjured up images of excessive heat near a baby’s skin, the overheating of a baby, the potential for danger due to the electrical cord, just for starters.

The story didn’t go anywhere or successfully relate to the product. Leah must have been concerned and the OAP looked troubled. You can’t have casual conversations on air about babies in cribs and using heating pads to pacify them. If the company (Sunbeam?) doesn’t contact their legal department, I would be very shocked. QVC should draft a statement to counter Shawn’s failed and potentially dangerous sidebar.

This is an example of off-roading, going off script, that is not a good idea for a strange host who suffers from over-sharing disease.

1043517919_sunbeam1.PNG.c656ef3ef6e502fa964ca00ce399e3ab.PNG

1292474161_sunbeam2.PNG.3bf2365a7a99010045e64f22de3f100e.PNG

• Useful 4
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 2

22 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I've never in my life met anyone who defines themselves as much as she does by who they were as an adolescent or teen.  Shawn's been doing this well before her father passed away.  If it were college, maybe I'd get it, as I have a couple of friends who still party like they're in the dorm at least once a year and always live to regret it!  But, for the most part, those of us Shawn's age and older have a better sense of who we are and from my perspective it definitely is not who I was when I was 10 - it's the life I've built with my husband, family members I cherish above all else, and of course my closest friends, who are my chosen family.

She's definitely got issues.

That's part of having narcissistic personality disorder; they are emotionally immature. She seems to be stuck at the age when she was daddy's precious little girl.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, CandyApple said:

"Aww love you Shawn!! I see the Q, cannot live without the Queen!! You're the best in the business!! Love your spirit, many try to imitate you, but they fail!! You, Jane and Sandra, are naturals, being themselves is easy! In my opinion, which I'm sure doesn't mean anything to anyone...the young thin girls, all try n be like you!! There is only one Shawn! 💕 But, as we all know, imitation is the greatest form of flattery!! 💕"

hahahahaha. Even her sycophants realize she's middle aged with wine gut and a fat ass.

• Laugh 5
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, CandyApple said:

🤮🤮🤮

• Like 6

3 hours ago, CandyApple said:

I only have single, snark citizenship.

I like my censorship to be limited to children and Our Lady of Perpetual Anonymity.

Well, the last part would lend itself to all kinds of juicy snark, but I can refrain if I must.

Seriously though, somebody, this is important.  Can't believe that video is still up.

Her following is too huge that her dangerous advice won't influence her minions.

For example, from her most recent Instagram post:

The person who posted the comment on Shawn's Instagram is absolutely right: her opinion doesn't mean anything to anyone.

I seriously doubt that any "young girl," thin or not, wants to be like Shawn.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 9

13 hours ago, CandyApple said:

Oy. If she doesn't stop with her father's classic Ford already...

Not to pick a fight, but is her father’s car a classic?  I thought it was a relatively humdrum mid 2010’s Mustang when I saw the picture.  Something you could pick up on the cheap at any CarMax.  Doesn’t mean there isn’t sentimental value, but I didn’t think it was a classic along the lines of the one pictured above with the air compressor. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

53 minutes ago, Wabi Sabi said:

Not to pick a fight, but is her father’s car a classic?  I thought it was a relatively humdrum mid 2010’s Mustang when I saw the picture.  Something you could pick up on the cheap at any CarMax.  Doesn’t mean there isn’t sentimental value, but I didn’t think it was a classic along the lines of the one pictured above with the air compressor. 

I was thinking the same thing. 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

I was thinking the same thing. 

Me too. Not a muscle car - now a Shelby Mustang is a muscle car. She is clueless.

• Like 5
  • Useful 3

566F130A-25CE-4BC2-B6E2-5E595031D3D0.thumb.jpeg.97b70969cffc14af3934e0927feac405.jpeg

So here’s a pic of the presentation of the heating pad with item number and where Shawn starts her story about the magazine article that recommends the heating pad in the crib. 

Shawn, doesn’t site the source, (then there would be two other entities very unhappy with her and qvc) but claims the article talks about using a heating pad in the crib to make it ‘warm and womb like’. 
F9D6A7D8-F7D8-4EBD-9180-4F2D54C6038F.thumb.jpeg.2dfe958227d3ba20741f363e7fdf3909.jpeg

This could be the article she was trying to quote....it’s from medelabreastfeedingtips.ca

• Useful 5

The product title is the Sunbeam ConformHeat Xpress Heat Heating Pad. A joy of a title to read, type or say.

Miss Renegade, ironically, preferred to call it The Conformer, because she just wants to. She conforms to nothing though.

Edited by Fromwhereisit
  • Sad 8

Why did she show up to work last night with her hair looking so horrible, when she says she has the $400 Dyson blow dryer at home? She also says she has the Calista blow dryer, plus one or two other blowers. Don't any of those styling dryers work, or was she just too lazy to bother getting her hair into a presentable condition?

misc pics Shawn Killinger hair haystack 4 10-20-20.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 2
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 3

26 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

You're really fired up about this, aren't you?

I am. It was such an irresponsible thing for her to say. It would be a good time to remind her and perhaps all the hosts, to engage in some story taming. And maybe it’s not such a great idea to allegedly allow them to drink wine on set.

There really are many who follow her because they love everything she does. I’d hate to see someone try this at home without thinking it through. And I would just like to see a statement or disclaimer to straighten out the info story she shared.

Edited by Fromwhereisit
  • Like 11

For some reason, this expression struck me as a con artist smile. You can trust me! Buy this!

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty Crepe Erase her trust me and buy this face 10-20-20.jpg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 1

What would motivate her to get her butt and her feet off the sofa? She did this entire presentation lying down. E234256 DUO Multi Position Memory Foam Tablet Stand in Prints.

Maybe if they took her glass of wine and put it six feet away, she'd have to get up.

misc pics Shawn Killinger technology pillow tablet stand 1 10-20-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger technology pillow tablet stand 2 1o-20-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger technology pillow tablet stand 3 10-20-20.jpg

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 4

22 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

(V37279 Air Joe iON 24V Cordless Digital Air Compressor w/ 6 Adapters, continued)

Shawn K: Shawn, I have literally read no manual. I also never talked to you before the show to see how this works. So I’m gonna do it right now. I’m not gonna lie. I’m a little nervous. Okay, the battery on the bottom is rechargeable… [talks about product]

Shawn P. reassured people it will not blow up on you. Shawn K. seemed unconvinced. First she made a face while looking at the compressor. Then she shrank back from it in [simulated?] fear while it was operating. Next she acted like she was afraid to unplug it from the ball, turning her face away. Finally, when it was unplugged, she flapped her scarf in relief, as if cooling off from a nervous sweat.

Shawn P. tried to turn a negative into a positive, complimenting her at the end of her presentation:  “You did a great job there, Shawn, for not reading the manual. That’s how easy it is.” You could imagine him thinking, "You idiot, you didn’t bother to learn anything about my product, but fortunately it’s so easy to use that even you couldn’t screw it up.”

What message was Shawn trying to send with this little performance? “Ditsy blonde can’t use an air compressor”?

misc pics Shawn Killinger air compressor 8 looks apprehensive 10-20-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger air compressor 5 making face 10-20-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger air compressor 6 shrinking away in fear 10-20-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger air compressor 7 scared to unplug it 10-20-20.jpg

Alll she needs with those red glasses and her nose is a black moustsche and she would look like she was wearing one of those fake glasses with the nose, etc.  

On 10/4/2020 at 4:06 PM, sauce62 said:

You're training yourself to endure the torture of wearing a brassiere. Is there such thing as a comfortable bra?

On 10/6/2020 at 9:58 AM, MisterShrug said:

Re: this wig:

wig_no.thumb.jpg.fc408fa63f27fc63fb6f6108d7884526.jpg

No, Jen. Just no.

Thumbs-up to the snake jacket, though.

On 10/20/2020 at 1:03 AM, Fromwhereisit said:

Well. Can’t sleep. Went to the other site and what do you know? Another host put up an old pic. 59DC5AAA-0B99-4FD6-B3F6-4445FAC5C066.thumb.jpeg.37dc539363308d337ec5b07a40a62ea7.jpeg

• Like 1

Hm, don’t know what happened to my post but anything past the glasses/nose comment isn’t mine!  That’s pretty weird. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

She must laugh all the way to the bank...

• Unbrushed/unwashed hair--check
  • Wear pajamas or hideous clothes--check
  • Wear socks or slippers--check
  • Lie down as much as possible--check
  • Drink wine on air--check (and investigate if we can sell cases of Tito's)
  • Don't prep for show and admit it on air (compressor)--check
  • Say outrageous things like put a heating pad in a baby's crib--check
  • Sit spread eagle--check
  • Play dumb (or not) with Issac--check
  • If you can think fast enough, embarrass co-hosts and vendors (and throw Joe and Lo in there too)--check
  • Have your "art" on the set--check
  • Use your family/friends for pity sales--check
  • Take as much leave as you can--check
  • Like 8
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 3

8 hours ago, Fromwhereisit said:

I am. It was such an irresponsible thing for her to say. It would be a good time to remind her and perhaps all the hosts, to engage in some story taming. And maybe it’s not such a great idea to allegedly allow them to drink wine on set.

There really are many who follow her because they love everything she does. I’d hate to see someone try this at home without thinking it through. And I would just like to see a statement or disclaimer to straighten out the info story she shared.

This and so much more.  @fromwhereisit .. I haven't been on here much lately but i'm bored after 7 months of hell..lol.  For the longest time i thought your name was :: from where is it.. then i'm like, from where I sit.  You and all these forum members are just too funny,  sad that it took me 7 months to figure out your name!!  and i'm not dumb.. just mis-perceived.  OH, the football, Shawn?  LADY GAGA you are NOT!

http://nfl.com/

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2

3 minutes ago, Boston said:

This and so much more.  @fromwhereisit .. I haven't been on here much lately but i'm bored after 7 months of hell..lol.  For the longest time i thought your name was :: from where is it.. then i'm like, from where I sit.  You and all these forum members are just too funny,  sad that it took me 7 months to figure out your name!!  and i'm not dumb.. just mis-perceived.  OH, the football, Shawn?  LADY GAGA you are NOT!

http://nfl.com/

Hahaha. I think I have a very clumsy name. When my parents came to this country they shortened and Americanized it. It was Fromwhereisitonelli

• Laugh 15

@Boston, I didn’t know til you pointed it out just now!  You are not alone!  “From where I sit” makes more sense!

Edit:  because it was @Boston, not @Booney!

Edited by Thumper
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, Fromwhereisit said:

Hahaha. I think I have a very clumsy name. When my parents came to this country they shortened and Americanized it. It was Fromwhereisitonelli

I'm screaming laughing!

30 minutes ago, Thumper said:

@Booney, I didn’t know til you pointed it out just now!  You are not alone!  “From where I sit” makes more sense!

and YOU guys are also funny.. see?  I thought it was me who was a ditz.  Thank God I'm not alone (i'm not really religious although i did go to Catholic school.. another whole book)

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2

I’m entering Witness Protection. My name has been changed to protect my new identity.

I have been known as, Fromwhereisit.

Going forward, I will now have the display name of, From Where I Sit.

Thank you all for understanding. I just need some space(s).  😂😂😂😂

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 9