Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

18 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Is Shawn still on vacation?  If so, it’s safe to watch tonight. 😁

Nope. Saw her do the opening at the top of the hour. She's on early tonight because CoKo is off. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Courtney's not off - just on at midnight, kicking off the TSV.

Well, I guess technically, she is off, since she's not on tonight!

Thanks. I don't have access to the host schedule. I've looked for it, but it's not on the app. 

What until Tolani sees how Skunko mangles this tsv blouse!  Will it be the first knotted tsv of the day!? Or she may even tuck it in????

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Skunky Knot = I Hate It!  Not surprised.  So predictable!!

The Knothead Knot. Just insulting. One trick pony.

No way she's in the xxs. 

Edited by rocketinu
  • Like 8

The blouse is looking a bit snug on her! Bloated again! Wine gut pushing through the blouse.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5

1 minute ago, Fromwhereisit said:

F0B4D5F6-088C-4549-89D0-5EDF4B4ACB5D.thumb.jpeg.5b6c7d6b0416a72bca04935632830bb8.jpeg

don’t wear it if you can’t get it right sized 

you gotta get a picture of the whole package - she has muffin top going on, too!

That silky fabric isn't doing her rolls any favors!

• Surprise 4

1 minute ago, rocketinu said:

" We decorated at the "Killinger" house this weekend?"

Did Joe take your name?

In all seriousness, she probably doesn't want to out Joe's last name. Hell, I don't know it offhand, other than it's Italian and starts with a C.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

F278DA11-E377-4AE9-8862-A12E0471B046.thumb.jpeg.36f0c884c61e60ed9048a658a8ee51ac.jpeg

this doesn’t quite capture the muffin top, but it’s so small looking overall. As if it belongs to her little cousin. The models are all wearing it in a flowy manner. She cannot do a simple flow line. Unless it’s ‘old Shawn’ in some slightly outrageous designer type dress.

why always the emphasis on - I’m a fall girl, - I’m a November baby. That is, when she’s not dissing some item, to sell from the negative like she also does.

• Sad 4

She probably ditched him at the NJ shore and came home to decorate.

It's amazing how different the blouse looks on this model. Skunky is busting out of it!

20200928_224326.jpg.17279c511279deae5feddb7b59dbe7c4.jpg

20200928_224354.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 7
  • Sad 3

She knew the camera shot wasn’t flattering of her neck. It’s normal, but she looked uncomfortable, so it momentarily becomes about her self consciousness about her neck and not the garment. I think it’s just makeup.04DA2409-39AF-4643-8362-E7049AD9AFDC.thumb.jpeg.d26d8daeef6cd35c27d10b9af4042683.jpeg

4B8F270A-A9D6-4F2F-9B8C-71FC3E7817FD.thumb.jpeg.871990d14c10ff00be6b6473f6ec59b7.jpeg

• Surprise 5

11 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

In all seriousness, she probably doesn't want to out Joe's last name. Hell, I don't know it offhand, other than it's Italian and starts with a C.

Carretta. On the ownership paperwork for their salon in NJ, her name is listed as Shawn Killinger-Carretta.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 3

She said Fall and I are thick as thieves!!

Sad how Tolani was selling the blouse as a tunic. Saying how it covers your hips and there's Shawn all knotted up showing her wide load!!

• Laugh 1
  • Sad 5

Yuck, she just asked for permission to go pee. "There's a downside to all the Perricone greens I've been drinking. I have a lot of bladder pressure. [Listens to her earpiece.] Oh, I can go?" [leaves stage, and a promo for another program comes on.] Damn, don't they have some signal they can use to tell the control room they need to go pee, without announcing it to the world?

• Laugh 2
  • Surprise 8
  • Sad 3

32 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

" We decorated at the "Killinger" house this weekend?"

Did Joe take your name?

When did they have time? Wasn't this her couple's getaway beach weekend? Tell us all about romantic Delaware, Shawn!

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 5

2 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Yuck, she just asked for permission to go pee. "There's a downside to all the Perricone greens I've been drinking. I have a lot of bladder pressure. [Listens to her earpiece.] Oh, I can go?" [leaves stage, and a promo for another program comes on.] Damn, don't they have some signal they can use to tell the control room they need to go pee, without announcing it to the world?

Dear Lord, I have NEVER seen another host do this, EVER! Why is she chugging down anything right before air time, anyway?

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 6

1 minute ago, Coffeecup said:

She’s just keeping it real. 🙄
I’m guessing her Venti sized tumbler of wine on her drive to work is what caused her bladder pressure. 

• Laugh 9

Bonnie's Artic coat fits her great - a little loose like it should be.  Shawn can't get the bottom button buttoned and looks like a sausage casing. 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 6
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Syringa Vulgaris said:

Dear Lord, I have NEVER seen another host do this, EVER! Why is she chugging down anything right before air time, anyway?

How about that wine she drinks all through her Christmas shows and shows with Leah? She either wears Depends, or she's sneaking off to the bathroom every chance she gets.

• Laugh 1
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

How about that wine she drinks all through her Christmas shows and shows with Leah? She either wears Depends, or she's sneaking off to the bathroom every chance she gets.

Good grief. Even with drinks, they're still at work, not at a bar (or frat party). This is... national television. Wow.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

11 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

I think she's full of crap! (literally)  I get the feeling the Perrione green drink makes you poop! IF she had to pee it's from booze or her bladder is turning into a meno bladder. I don't for one minute believe she drinks the Perricone drink. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 3

9 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

At least she's wearing a nice pointy kitten heel pump and not a hoof heel!!   There, I said something nice about her!

She said something earlier - that she had a wish list for fall shoes/boots and all she had picked out were flats because things were more casual now. Not buying it. She has been wearing more flats lately. I think her notorious bad feet are back due to the highest of heels she has been wearing the past few years. I think her feet are killing her.

• Like 5

A384590

Bali Studio Collection Seamless Ribbed Lounge Bras Set of 2

"I'm wearing a large".  The size chart shows a large fits 40".

Skunks just outted herself for the liar she is.  🤥 40" around doesn't = a size XXS, XS, or S in ANY garment. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, The Moni said:

A384590

Bali Studio Collection Seamless Ribbed Lounge Bras Set of 2

"I'm wearing a large".  The size chart shows a large fits 40".

Skunks just outted herself for the liar she is.  🤥 40" around doesn't = a size XXS, XS, or S in ANY garment. 

She said she is a D cup, wearing a large. The smallest D cup large was a 38. I thought she has said before that she is a 36D. Guess not?

• Laugh 1
  • Sad 3

She's said before, during a bra demo, that she's a 36D.  There's no way in hell a 36D is an XXS. 

Just now, emmawoodhouse said:

She said she is a D cup, wearing a large. The smallest D cup large was a 38. I thought she has said before that she is a 36D. Guess not?

Jinx!  We posted at the same time!  sad that we know Shawn's bra size, right?

*I barely know my own!!

• Laugh 5
  • Sad 1

Shawn:  "Buy more and save.  Blahbity blah."

Oh, sorry to bore you with details that might be important to the viewer.

I know we have to get to your fake scenarios because those are so much more crucial to our purchasing decisions.

The OAP for Bali, Marianne Ahern, said she was so happy to be there with Shawn.  Shawn said, "Awww".  No warmth.

• Sad 6

A352730

Prive Revaux The Alchemist Blue Light Blocking Readers

"These are the black. I own 4 pairs".

1) That sounds so conceited to me as in of course you want to be like me and own what I do.

2) If she owns 4 pairs, to me announcing it sounds likes she's bragging.

3) She's stupid in that she doesn't realize many are out in TV land thinking we don't care how many or what color you own.

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

She said something earlier - that she had a wish list for fall shoes/boots and all she had picked out were flats because things were more casual now. Not buying it. She has been wearing more flats lately. I think her notorious bad feet are back due to the highest of heels she has been wearing the past few years. I think her feet are killing her.

She can't walk in those hoof heels anymore either!  Very wobbly.

• Sad 5

She screwed up the presentation of A368822  Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Relaxed Hooded Cardi with Pockets. Either she was flat out lying, or she had been given the wrong information, or maybe a little of both. She said both she and model Ade were wearing size XXS. The problem is, this sweater was never available in size XXS!

Look at the QVC web page for the sweater. You can see that there was never an XXS. If there had been XXS and it was sold out, they would have shown the size with a slash mark through it. There was no XXS at all.

The smallest size offered was XS. Even if that's what she had said she wore, it could not have been true. The Barefoot Dreams size chart says size XS is size 0-2, with body measurements of 32"-33" bust, 24"-25" waist, and 35"36" hip. There is no way in the world those could be Shawn's measurements.

To be fair, maybe the person who prepared her Q card wrote incorrectly that the sweater came in XXS. But that is still not an excuse for her claiming to wear such a small size, when she showed the BF size chart. By the way, when there's a closeup of the sweaters on the rack as she goes through the colors, you can clearly see that the samples on the rack are size S. If she took the sweater she was wearing off the rack, she would have known it was size S, not her fantasy size XXS.

A368822  Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Relaxed Hooded Cardi with Pockets

https://www.qvc.com/Barefoot-Dreams-CozyChic-Lite-Relaxed-Hooded-Cardi-with-Pockets.product.A368822.html?sc=IROA

misc pics Shawn Killinger sweater Barefoot Dreams black 2 with models 9-28-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger sweater Barefoot Dreams black 4 size chart 9-28-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger sweater Barefoot Dreams black 3 QVC web page 9-28-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger sweater Barefoot Dreams black size S on rack 1 9-28-20.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 1