Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Recommended Posts

Well deserve time off my ass ! She is off more than any other host in the history of QVC. I'M happy for the workers behind the scenes at QVC. They get a break from having to disinfect everything this nasty woman touches.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

On 9/23/2020 at 6:22 PM, RubberbandGirl said:

82027497_shawnfbpost092320.PNG.17a187065accde6cf73afec6047dd912.PNG

I think she's just one of those people that always look like they smell, J looks clean and doesn't have that smelly look. Gawd help him, with what he puts up with. Looks like she didn't wash her face from the night before, what you can see behind the sunglasses looks like old eye makup🤢

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, Elle820 said:

I think she's just one of those people that always look like they smell, J looks clean and doesn't have that smelly look. Gawd help him, with what he puts up with.

I’m thinking J likes the dirty. 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 11
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

I’m waiting for the day she says her next “I’m not really a ”___________” girl.

 

I’m not really a “purple” girl.

I’m not really a “pants” girl.

I’m not really a “jewelry“ girl. (Nodding my head, uh huh)

I’m not really a “dirty girl”. (We’ll be ready for that utterance. 😅)

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, Fromwhereisit said:

I’m waiting for the day she says her next “I’m not really a ”___________” girl.

 

I’m not really a “purple” girl.

I’m not really a “pants” girl.

I’m not really a “jewelry“ girl. (Nodding my head, uh huh)

I’m not really a “dirty girl”. (We’ll be ready for that utterance. 😅)

"I'm not really a shower girl."

  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/23/2020 at 12:02 PM, Fromwhereisit said:

 
STRAWBERRY SHAWNCAKE

‘’from a 1970’s image on an American Greetings valentine, to today’s blockbuster sales gal on the Q”

soon to be released: STRAWBERRY SHAWNCAKE  - The Sky’s the Limit

7E351DD7-B330-4C99-8A14-A325829AB401.jpeg.6878c253bb276c06eced7f07edbd652d.jpeg

Ah, the loving gaze of an animal for her person...

Nah, this can't be Shawn.

She blames Joe for not wanting a dog, listing the human hindrances for which he is responsible.

Maybe if she took part in familial responsibilities instead of rolling in, having an after work cocktail, then hitting the hay, they could get a little cutie.*

Might be good for the other household members, too, oh selfish one.

* I don't know if she is a slacker or not.  She could be scrubbing her "joggery" pants on a washboard each evening.  Probably not, though.

 

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, kittygirl said:

Next Shawnism... I'm not really a girl.

 

As doctrine and theory goes,

  • Shawnism
  • Shawnist
  • Shawnistic

Interesting...this kind of classification or identifying terminology could be very useful here.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Fromwhereisit said:

 

As doctrine and theory goes,

  • Shawnism
  • Shawnist
  • Shawnistic

Interesting...this kind of classification or identifying terminology could be very useful here.

Shawnesque: Amy looks quite Shawnesque in those socks.

Shawnable: That sweatshirt is Shawnable.

Shawnitis: Quick, call your physician.

Shawnista: If you criticize her, the Shawnistas will jump all over you.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

Yes, something like the dirty sanchez.

Mmm, I was thinking more into greasy hair, body odor and unwashed nether regions. Earthy girls.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post

Shawnitorium: her house, full of weird decor items she painted, and a mysterious basement. She's on her way to the Shawnitorium.

Shawntastic: adjective for an especially snarkable Shawn show, as in, craptastic. Wow, that was a really Shawntastic show! Or: She painted a really Shawntastic picture of Isaac's cardigan!

Shawnettes: No, not a girl rock band. The Shawnettes are the young hosts who admire her and try to copy her.

  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post

Fashion's Night In is really the Shawn and the Shawnettes show. Amy and Courtney are the warm-up acts, the Shawnettes. Then Big Shawn drifts in for the latter part of the show, and the Shawnettes are her backup singers.

Funny thing is, I think they know it. Recently Courtney said, "Shawn's here. I can hear remotes clicking all over America."

  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

Fashion's Night In is really the Shawn and the Shawnettes show. Amy and Courtney are the warm-up acts, the Shawnettes. Then Big Shawn drifts in for the latter part of the show, and the Shawnettes are her backup singers.

Funny thing is, I think they know it. Recently Courtney said, "Shawn's here. I can hear remotes clicking all over America."

Couldn’t that “Shawn’s here. I can hear remotes clicking all over America” be open to interpretation? As in, the viewers are clicking to change the channel to something because Shawn is now on? It could even indicate a thought about the viewers who are clicking over to watch the Q because Shawn is coming on and people want to tune in to see what kind of crazy she’s going to bring for the evening. Neither possibility is a good thing.

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Fromwhereisit said:

Couldn’t that “Shawn’s here. I can hear remotes clicking all over America” be open to interpretation? As in, the viewers are clicking to change the channel to something because Shawn is now on? It could even indicate a thought about the viewers who are clicking over to watch the Q because Shawn is coming on and people want to tune in to see what kind of crazy she’s going to bring for the evening. Neither possibility is a good thing.

Well, look at us over here. We only watch her to see some snarkable moments, or should I say, Shawnified moments. I daresay most of us are not shopping from her shows.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

On 9/24/2020 at 1:11 PM, LeeDenny said:

I’m thinking J likes the dirty. 

I also think J is as big of a D Bag as she is.

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

WTH is this supposed to mean? Trying to be cute?  Miserable?  Bored? Sad?  Not what she had in mind?

20200925_212957.thumb.jpg.a9bfe3a3bc7b4934a80ad74ea1e65baa.jpg20200925_212940.thumb.jpg.c33aea49e0d486aac4a476e71d2db1fc.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 1
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/24/2020 at 9:17 AM, Elle820 said:

I think she's just one of those people that always look like they smell, J looks clean and doesn't have that smelly look. Gawd help him, with what he puts up with. Looks like shethi didn't wash her face from the night before, what you can see behind the sunglasses looks like old eye makup🤢

they are the nastiest, most revolting couple I've seen in a long time!  CANNOT STAND HER!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

WTH is this supposed to mean? Trying to be cute?  Miserable?  Bored? Sad?  Not what she had in mind?

20200925_212957.thumb.jpg.a9bfe3a3bc7b4934a80ad74ea1e65baa.jpg20200925_212940.thumb.jpg.c33aea49e0d486aac4a476e71d2db1fc.jpg

Attention????  “Shawn, what’s going on???”

Ignore her.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

5 hours ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Do we know where she went?  To a Pennsylvania quarantine state?  What a great way to necessitate 2 more weeks at home.  (Not that I'm a conspiracy theorist.)

Oh you're so right.  The dirty Q nut is always working an angle to get out of work. I'm for it because the Q is so nice without her. Count on another personal catastrophe happening any minute. 

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Somebody posted (can't remember where) that the hosts need to take their vacations pretty soon now, or else wait until after Christmas. The shopping channels want all hands on deck for the Christmas sales season.

I mean, what would we do without the Shawn in Shawn Saves Christmas? 😆 Can Courtney save it? David? Jane? Leah? Rick? Oh wait, we can't have that. QVC would have to print new labels for the wine glasses. "______ Saves Christmas."

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

On 9/25/2020 at 9:33 PM, mpeeps said:

WTH is this supposed to mean? Trying to be cute?  Miserable?  Bored? Sad?  Not what she had in mind?

20200925_212957.thumb.jpg.a9bfe3a3bc7b4934a80ad74ea1e65baa.jpg20200925_212940.thumb.jpg.c33aea49e0d486aac4a476e71d2db1fc.jpg

This is a lousy weekend at the Jersey Shore, no sun hot and very humid. I don't know where she is, but they were driving.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I bet a lot of businesses and beach house rentals are closing up for the season now that summer is over and it's back to school.  Though many have decided to rent beach houses through the Fall and Winter since they are working from home,  live in small apartments in the city or need a change of scenery from home life, but it definitely isn't beach weather and outdoor activities are limited if you're vacationing.  She did say they are #chillinout.  She sounded bored out of her mind!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, mpeeps said:

I bet a lot of businesses and beach house rentals are closing up for the season now that summer is over and it's back to school.  Though many have decided to rent beach houses through the Fall and Winter since they are working from home,  live in small apartments in the city or need a change of scenery from home life, but it definitely isn't beach weather and outdoor activities are limited if you're vacationing.  She did say they are #chillinout.  She sounded bored out of her mind!

You can bet she will be drunk most of the vacation.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size