Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Recommended Posts


Awww the over sized lumberjack jacket she is wearing is GILI. Always sucking up to Jilted Jill.

Said she bought one before the show.  Lies! I remember them showing that plaid thing once before and she said she bought a couple then.

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

On to the lighted beanie. She was pleased that the red plaid went with her G.I.L.I. red plaid coat, which she said she'd already ordered.  Good grief, she spends, spends, spends. I don't give a shit what she buys -- I just wish she'd shut up about her many acquisitions. A lot of people are too broke for impulse purchases of non-necessities right now.

misc pics Shawn Killinger hat beanie lighted 1 9-22-20.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Poor ol' tired Skunk enjoying the Homedics massage cushion.

Pic 1 collage: Sooooo exhausted.

Pic 2: She has on such heavy contouring makeup that her face looks filthy dirty.

misc pics Shawn Killinger massage cushion Homedics 5 collage 1 9-22-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger face expression tired, heavy makeup cozy show 1 9-22-20.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

18 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Poor ol' tired Skunk enjoying the Homedics massage cushion.

Pic 1 collage: Sooooo exhausted.

Pic 2: She has on such heavy contouring makeup that her face looks filthy dirty.

misc pics Shawn Killinger massage cushion Homedics 5 collage 1 9-22-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger face expression tired, heavy makeup cozy show 1 9-22-20.jpg

She exhausted from going to the salon today to get her hair washed. 

  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

It's really like the grownups are out, SK's the babysitter supposed to mind the kids, but she's gone rogue and all hell has broken loose.

She's been lying down virtually all night, for fuck's sake. Yes, we get it, they're comfy sheets. Now sit up and do your job properly.

 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

It did me, as well.  I don't know if we're talking about the same thing, but I'm talking about when she did the spotlight on minority businesses.  She couldn't even be bothered to brag on them, just said "I've read you won some sort of award, why don't you tell us what awards you've won"....but she sure loved to say the owner was related to Maya Angelou......and perked up when she got to tell us that one line of this tea the company makes was sold in wine bottles!

She was there to spotlight THEM.....not sit back in her stupid blanket and let this person do her job!  What's the point of  QVC "spotlighting" these businesses if the host isn't going to step up to the plate and show them some respect? 

Shawn is such a poser, a real POS.

Yes, it was that one.  She's so disgusting. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, LeeDenny said:

She exhausted from going to the salon today to get her hair washed. 

She claimed tonight that she hadn't gone to a salon since March (or whenever the pandemic shutdown started), and she wouldn't be going to one for the rest of the year. But she herself posted on her Instagram that she had gone to the new salon she and Joe own to have the new bleach put in her hair! She even posted a photo of herself sitting in the chair at the salon! She posted the photo on August 20, 2020.

She also had something in her hashtags on that post to publicize the salon, providing the name of the salon.

Liar!

misc pics Shawn Killinger hair bleach job at her own salon  8-20-20.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 4
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Thumper said:

You all should send your comments describing her behavior to the CEO.

If I thought it would make a difference, I would do that.  In the past couple of days, I have been reading the forums on QVC.  I've been fascinated by what gets "moved" or "deleted" as being unkind to the host.  There's always a few about Shawn, especially after she's been on air.  This morning, I saw a thread simply called "Shawn".  It was there before I ate dinner and there were the usual complaints about her not wearing clothing that fit, her laying around, someone said she was "disinterested"....but nothing that would warrant it as "unkind", especially when you consider that there are other threads there about hosts that were pretty unflattering - and they're still there!  The comments were matter of fact, nothing blasphemous or untrue - the posts were not major zingers, just stating fact.   There weren't even her usual fans coming in at her defense, bashing other posters like what usually happens over there, although there were people who agreed with some of the posts, even stating that they were fans of hers.  Unless that "Shawn" thread went off the rails later this evening, I was shocked to see it has just magically disappeared.  There isn't even a note from the mod about why it's gone, like there usually is.  It's as if it never existed!

She definitely has friends in high places.......

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Sad 9

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

If I thought it would make a difference, I would do that.  In the past couple of days, I have been reading the forums on QVC.  I've been fascinated by what gets "moved" or "deleted" as being unkind to the host.  There's always a few about Shawn, especially after she's been on air.  This morning, I saw a thread simply called "Shawn".  It was there before I ate dinner and there were the usual complaints about her not wearing clothing that fit, her laying around, someone said she was "disinterested"....but nothing that would warrant it as "unkind", especially when you consider that there are other threads there about hosts that were pretty unflattering - and they're still there!  The comments were matter of fact, nothing blasphemous or untrue - the posts were not major zingers, just stating fact.   There weren't even her usual fans coming in at her defense, bashing other posters like what usually happens over there, although there were people who agreed with some of the posts, even stating that they were fans of hers.  Unless that "Shawn" thread went off the rails later this evening, I was shocked to see it is just magically disappear.  There isn't even a note from the mod about why it's gone, like there usually is.  It's as if it never existed!

She definitely has friends in high places.......

But her powerful friends are NOT here on Primetimer.  At least, we've seen no evidence of her corporate protectors trying to silence us. So the posters from the other place can come here and post their opinions of her, if they wish.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Sadly, as long as she is making a profit . QVC will turn a blind eye . She is a very sick and nasty person. The more she gets away with, the further she will push the envelope.She will eventually do or say something that will be so horrible. It will make national attention and QVC will be forced to act.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Why does she sit like that all the time? How many hosts do that? How many adults her age sit like that regularly in day to day life?  It's not comfortable and Inappropriate for her kind of job. I guess she's trying to be casual and relatable in our homes!

  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

 Courtney K. Is apparently going to use every strategy from Shawn's handbook.

Last night she used the negative sales tactic when selling with Harry Slatkin, saying how she usually doesn't like gourmand fragrances in candles, but she loves this one that he created.

Might as well have put a bottle of Tito's in her hands and hoof heels on her feet, because she sounded exactly like Shawn.

I've also noticed that she snickers under her breath sometimes, like the item she's presenting is stupid. And it very well may be, but you've got to have more decorum when trying to sell merchandise.

Soon, Shawn will welcome CK to her inner circle.  She's close to ticking off all of the required boxes.

 

  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post

At least she (Courtney) admitted, when presenting David's Cookies, that she doesn't cook or bake and is never called on to do food and kitchen shows.

And she didn't crumble them up and play with them using bare hands!

Edited by JohnnyStar5
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

She did say last night she had 2nd day hair. 

If I had hair as thick as her's, I would never have a bad hair day.

That shower cap on her head is giving me Strawberry Shortcake vibes (sorry Strawberry Shortcake)

Somebody more capable than me please put her head on a Strawberry Shortcake doll, pretty please)

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Why is she so restless with the blanket set? Jacket on, jacket off, jacket on.  It's as irritating as the on-off-on glasses.

Pic 1: the nursing home look.

Pic 2: the freezing to death look.

misc pics Shawn Killinger bedding Malden Mills blanket set 3 tan nursing home look 9-22-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger bedding Malden Mills blanket set 4 big jacket agaoin 9-22-20.jpg

She looks like she's going to the bathroom!

  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Why does she sit like that all the time? How many hosts do that? How many adults her age sit like that regularly in day to day life?  It's not comfortable and Inappropriate for her kind of job. I guess she's trying to be casual and relatable in our homes!

Cause she's a PIG!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

59 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

That shower cap on her head is giving me Strawberry Shortcake vibes (sorry Strawberry Shortcake)

Somebody more capable than me please put her head on a Strawberry Shortcake doll, pretty please

 
STRAWBERRY SHAWNCAKE

‘’from a 1970’s image on an American Greetings valentine, to today’s blockbuster sales gal on the Q”

soon to be released: STRAWBERRY SHAWNCAKE  - The Sky’s the Limit

7E351DD7-B330-4C99-8A14-A325829AB401.jpeg.6878c253bb276c06eced7f07edbd652d.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 14

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, rocketinu said:

She did say last night she had 2nd day hair. 

If I had hair as thick as her's, I would never have a bad hair day.

That shower cap on her head is giving me Strawberry Shortcake vibes (sorry Strawberry Shortcake)

Somebody more capable than me please put her head on a Strawberry Shortcake doll, pretty please)

I honestly think she does not wash her own hair. I think she gets blow-outs. She used to do it at work and now she probably goes to their phone booth salon thing. Probably only once a week. 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

I wonder if she gets her garish clownish makeup done once a week too?  Applying several caked on layers to last especially since she doesn't shower often.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

 

misc pics Shawn Killinger bedding Malden Mills blanket set 4 big jacket agaoin 9-22-20.jpg

 

2 hours ago, Elle820 said:

She looks like she's going to the bathroom!

^That's how she looks when she poops her pants.^

This is how she looks going to the bathroom.

shawndumpstrain.jpg.a0bfe1ceb6dff22cedfb89222f59ceaa.jpg

  • Laugh 14

Share this post


Link to post

9 minutes ago, RubberbandGirl said:

82027497_shawnfbpost092320.PNG.17a187065accde6cf73afec6047dd912.PNG

what a terribly rough life she leads.  I get two weeks off per year and 32 hours of personal time.  This includes sick time.  We get three whole days for bereavement leave.  I am sick seeing her act like she's having "well deserved" time off.  Disgusting.  

  • Like 9
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

Ms. Entitled One has to get away!!  A pandemic will not hold her back from what she feels she deserves!!  What's so long over due??  7 mos since her last getaway.  So obnoxious.  Just like Klaustrophobic Kerstinky!!   Speaking of which, the other night when she was presenting an item, she started out by saying how she loves winter,  Canada, snow and the cold!  Like anyone cares.  And as beautiful as Canada is, how many times did she visit or spend time there to be so adamant about moving there!? From my understanding, she went once for like 4 days.  Since February, she hasn't stopped reminding us how much she loves it and wants to live there!  Get real and get over it! Childish fool!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

37 minutes ago, Aerohalen said:

she just posted she is taking time off.

 

You've gotta be kidding, she takes more time off🙄She must have made the J's life a living hell until he caved.

  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Ms. Entitled One has to get away!!  A pandemic will not hold her back from what she feels she deserves!!  What's so long over due??  7 mos since her last getaway.  So obnoxious.  Just like Klaustrophobic Kerstinky!!   Speaking of which, the other night when she was presenting an item, she started out by saying how she loves winter,  Canada, snow and the cold!  Like anyone cares.  And as beautiful as Canada is, how many times did she visit or spend time there to be so adamant about moving there!? From my understanding, she went once for like 4 days.  Since February, she hasn't stopped reminding us how much she loves it and wants to live there!  Get real and get over it! Childish fool!

Somehow I have a feeling that "I want to live in Canada!" does not mean she's going to be moving to Tuktoyaktuk.

If I recall, she went to Quebec.  She could simply move to Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, or upstate New York to get her winter fix and the ability to cross the border for visits.

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, letusprocrastinate said:

Somehow I have a feeling that "I want to live in Canada!" does not mean she's going to be moving to Tuktoyaktuk.

If I recall, she went to Quebec.  She could simply move to Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, or upstate New York to get her winter fix and the ability to cross the border for visits.

Of course, the border is closed now, so no Canada for her vacay. Wonder where they're headed without [redacted]? And who's taking care of ailing Mom?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Jersey Shore? Dewey Beach, Rehoboth Beach in Delaware? What’s close for Philadelphia 

any photo with her teeth covered and mouth shut is a plus
FBFA9A5D-A7D8-4DB9-8499-DDF3CFD4BAC8.jpeg.10b64b56057a86bda4e9a3e6e0881e63.jpeg

If those are prive rive gauche sunglasses (or sunnies😕), she’s wearing the XX large. Kinda wide.

  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

She's probably heading to NJ, stop off at his hair salon along the way! I bet all hosts that did the beach getaway this summer, went to the same shore house. How much is really open, safe and available?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

8C5B8471-D121-444D-BD11-9013A18E8AD4.thumb.jpeg.2994f93b3ed0774e2dbdd8ad428b76fa.jpeg

I think she told her friends in high Q places to fire this camera man and then she split town.

Nobody shows me from this angle, stays there and lives to tell about it! I look like 10 miles of bad road!
 

I only like these kinds of angles...2F3C5BC4-F934-4983-8669-E68C80AEB45E.thumb.jpeg.91385286ae977648ea25a1eafcc7673f.jpeg

3 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

She's probably heading to NJ, stop off at his hair salon along the way! I bet all hosts that did the beach getaway this summer, went to the same shore house. How much is really open, safe and available?

Now that’s clever. Way to go!

  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

She's probably heading to NJ, stop off at his hair salon along the way! I bet all hosts that did the beach getaway this summer, went to the same shore house. How much is really open, safe and available?

Based on the current PA list, the only states which have the Atlantic Ocean as a shoreline that PA would "recommend" self-quarantining upon return from visiting are Georgia, South Carolina, and Florida.

  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

image.png.5d1c69e8ff65394978daed3fe0d7061e.png

I don't find them to be a particularly attractive couple. Egos need to be checked at the door.

Is it wrong to hope for a very sudden, very localized hurricane?

Edited by LeeDenny
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

image.png.5d1c69e8ff65394978daed3fe0d7061e.png

I don't find them to be a particularly attractive couple. Egos need to be checked at the door.

Is it wrong to hope for a very sudden, very localized hurricane?

He seems okay looking (reminds me of my dentist a bit). If he could hold down a job, he'd be a real catch.

  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size