Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Holy shit, now Shawn has Courtney doing that nasty-looking leg lift. Her vulgarity is spreading to the other hosts like fungus.  Why does QVC allow it?

Shawn started out the show intro with her pouty face and dancing in her chair, bouncing up and down and snapping her fingers. No Shawnie Sue, this is not cute.

misc pics Shawn Killinger leg lift with Courtney 1 9-19-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger expression pouty face Courtney and Shawn show 1 9-19-20.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 2
  • Surprise 6
  • Sad 2

I will admit, since I buy so much less, I don't usually even watch these days, although I will take a glance at Shawn and am usually rewarded with some kind of imbecility (if that is a word). But, when I read about her shortening the name of one of the Jewish High Holidays, I was livid! If she wants to be (and is allowed/encouraged) to be disrespectful and insulting to a religion, let her pick on her own! I did file a complaint at QVC, but am not expecting a response. She is too offensive to exist on television -even on a shopping network.

• Like 15

Skunk plunks down on the sofa to sell Skechers, nose wipe.

She’s poison and Miss Khondabi falling in step with Skunky.

She’s decided to show a personal picture on her phone of a small dependent, that’s ok to use apparently.

Fake holidays are her thing. Wow, I’m so shocked. Fake National holidays could possibly render real holidays meaningless. Her obsession with fake holidays are to her as the stuffed squirrel is to Caro.

I’ve held off saying this, but wearing her father’s ring is so personal. And while a lovely sentiment, the law school ring is so noticeable and clunky. Therefore, because of its prominence, it conjures up for the customer, the whole story of her father, his illness and death. So, it’s yet another distraction.

• Like 8
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 3

Courtney seems intrigued with Shawn and copies several of her annoying antics, including those stupid stories, which, no doubt, buoys up Shawn's ego. 

Great.

Also, Courtney is blonder than ever which looks sort of odd on her.  Let's see if she starts to shorten the length of her hair, too.

This could get scary.

• Like 8
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

22 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

What a frumpy outfit!

misc pics Shawn Killinger shoes sneakers yellow 1 9-19-20.jpg

Social distancing in the studio

misc pics Shawn Killinger social distancing in studio Courtney 1 9-19-20.jpg

The over two hundred dollar cashmere looks like a bathrobe and even on our "xxs" hosts, it looks terrible.  The matching readers, YUK.  I seriously cannot stand Shawn.  AT ALL.   I literally get angry watching her.  

• Like 11

53 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Holy shit, now Shawn has Courtney doing that nasty-looking leg lift. Her vulgarity is spreading to the other hosts like fungus.  Why does QVC allow it?

Shawn started out the show intro with her pouty face and dancing in her chair, bouncing up and down and snapping her fingers. No Shawnie Sue, this is not cute.

misc pics Shawn Killinger leg lift with Courtney 1 9-19-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger expression pouty face Courtney and Shawn show 1 9-19-20.jpg

That hat is just screaming look at me! I'm mad cool and old!

• Laugh 7
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Fromwhereisit said:

I honestly don’t know that I can or will stay with this show. It’s just an onslaught now of all the annoyances. There’s no coming up for air anymore. It’s too much for me.

Me too. I watched about 5 minutes of it.

• Like 1

Wish someone would mute Shawn’s mic—so much noise taking off the fur around the hood and zipping. 

I’m sure Courtney got the side eye when she interrupted Shawn to say Shawn’s eyewear taste is the same as her mom’s. 

• Laugh 11
  • Surprise 2

Good grief, Shawn, put down that phone.

I’m just looking for Quebec photos to help the coat OAP feel more at home.

I’m just looking for photos and videos to show you I wear the Jamie Foxx readers all the time.

• Laugh 1
  • Sad 6

20 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

Courtney seems intrigued with Shawn and copies several of her annoying antics, including those stupid stories, which, no doubt, buoys up Shawn's ego. 

Great.

Also, Courtney is blonder than ever which looks sort of odd on her.  Let's see if she starts to shorten the length of her hair, too.

This could get scary.

Her hair is so blonde on the ends now that it blends in with the yellowish fake fur on the Nuage coat hood. I wish she would go back to her dark natural color, which looked beautiful on her.

misc pics QVC Courtney Khondabi hair going blonde 5 C and S show collage 9-19-20.jpg

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, Fromwhereisit said:

I honestly don’t know that I can or will stay with this show. It’s just an onslaught now of all the annoyances. There’s no coming up for air anymore. It’s too much for me.

That's what it's been like for me for almost two years with Killinger!  At a certain point, the expiration date truly expires.....

• Like 10

Every time I flip back to QVC to take a peek, Shawn looks dumpier and dumpier. She has like 3 shirts on now. All too tight. And CK looks frumpy too. Both a mish mosh of different color sweats. This is the "look" we are supposed to want ?

• Like 2
  • Sad 7

Courtney presented a stainless steel Diamonqiue dog collar on a stuffed dog. His name is Charlie. She showed a picture of her own little doggie. She didn't say whether the Charlie stuffed dog was available for sale on QVC. I think it's just a set prop.

misc pics QVC Courtney Khondabi jewelry Diamonique dog collar stuffed dog 3 collage 9-19-20.jpg

misc pics QVC Courtney Khondabi jewelry Diamonique dog collar stuffed dog 2 9-19-20.jpg

• Like 2
  • Surprise 3

Plopping her feet on the sofa to show shoes. She does that a lot. It looks dirty and ill-mannered. That sofa must be really nasty by now. Put your feet on the floor and let the camera guy film the shoes there!

misc pics Shawn Killinger shoes sneakers Skechers yellow 1 9-19-20.jpg

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

32 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Courtney presented a stainless steel Diamonqiue dog collar on a stuffed dog. His name is Charlie. She showed a picture of her own little doggie. She didn't say whether the Charlie stuffed dog was available for sale on QVC. I think it's just a set prop.

misc pics QVC Courtney Khondabi jewelry Diamonique dog collar stuffed dog 3 collage 9-19-20.jpg

misc pics QVC Courtney Khondabi jewelry Diamonique dog collar stuffed dog 2 9-19-20.jpg

The stuffed dog was rather charming, I thought, not an obnoxious distraction like those D&C squirrels, but for some reason Shawn, instead of any sort of "aww, he's a cutie-pie" reaction, started snorting and snickering derisively as though "Charlie" was a big joke.  Not any kind of a normal human reaction.  Everything is seemingly beneath her.

Edited by Bronx Babe
  • Like 3
  • Sad 8

The galling thing about it was that Courtney was not doing anything other than being professional with that presentation -- no baby talk, squealing or hugging with the stuffed dog a la Bossypants.   But Shawn thought it was a hoot and even remarked "Hey, why don't we have him on all the time?"   

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

20 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

She was so tired she could barely drag through the end of the show, and flopped down on the bed. At the end she said she'd be back tonight for the Courtney and Shawn show, but until then, "I'm staying right here," and she pretended to go to sleep. Oh, for heaven's sake! Other hosts work four-hour shifts on air, and they don't act like limp dishrags at the end.

misc pics Shawn Killinger bedding in bed 1 9-18-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger bedding in bed 2 9-18-20.jpg

I'm calling it now -- she's starting to look as frumpy/dumpy as Caro.

Just now, Syringa Vulgaris said:

I'm calling it now -- she's starting to look as frumpy/dumpy as Caro. Up your game, ladies!

22 hours ago, Fromwhereisit said:

Just can’t wait to see what she does with other holidays.

GoFri

HaEast

HaMoDa

YoKip

I told my niece (who is Jewish) about Shawn's "Roash" reference (nn, apparently, for Rosh Hashanah) and her jaw nearly dropped. And there's no such word, she added.

• Sad 8

6 hours ago, Bronx Babe said:

But she went on and on about the rightness of "rogue", bringing up some "important" female New York reporter who "loves and laughs over our moon/planet discussion so much that she plays the video over and over...."

Oh honey, love is NOT the reason anyone's playing that clip.

7 hours ago, RubberbandGirl said:

April 2019. Shawn please #DaretoShare an update.

1820227953_bathingsuit.jpg.0de77e92d03e6a8d0f14134724d46a8d.jpg

What the hell was the point of sharing these pics with the world??

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 4

2 minutes ago, Syringa Vulgaris said:

Oh honey, love is NOT the reason anyone's playing that clip.

What the hell was the point of sharing these pics with the world??

To get attention, the only reason she does anything.

misc pics cartoons attention seeker look son an attention seeker.jpg

• Like 8
  • Laugh 3

The model was the only one who looked good in the Isaac duster. Courtney looked like she was wearing a sloppy  bathrobe, and Shawn looked like a bag lady. This garment costs $239.98. I don't think would merit such a high price, unless it would look good on a variety of people.

Of course Isaac thought it was fabulous.

A382542 Isaac Mizrahi Live! 2-Ply Cashmere Duster Cardigan w/ Belt

misc pics Shawn Killinger sweater Isaac duster ugly 3 collage 9-19-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger sweater Isaac duster ugly 4 9-19-20.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 3
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 1

Courtney looked awful in the outfits she wore in the Shawn show. But as soon as she started the Kim Gravel show, she changed clothes and shoes, and looked great. I wish QVC would stop pairing her with Shawn. Unfortunately, Courtney said the next time she and Shawn would be together would be a Shawn Saves Christmas show. So we're back to the "Courtney Claus" sidekick thing. The program guide doesn't show when that show will be on yet. I can't find a monthly QVC program guide, only a weekly guide.

A372152 Belle by Kim Gravel Flexibelle Straight Leg Jeans

A383518 Belle by Kim Gravel Button & Tie- Front Plaid Top w/ Chest Pocket

misc pics QVC Courtney Khondabi pants jeans Kim Gravel 1 9-19-20.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 5

10 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

The model was the only one who looked good in the Isaac duster. Courtney looked like she was wearing a sloppy  bathrobe, and Shawn looked like a bag lady. This garment costs $239.98. I don't think would merit such a high price, unless it would look good on a variety of people.

misc pics Shawn Killinger sweater Isaac duster ugly 3 collage 9-19-20.jpg

Is this the cashmere piece? IM's cashmere might be decent quality, but it's so tissue-thin it's not worth half what they're selling it for.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Syringa Vulgaris said:

Is this the cashmere piece? IM's cashmere might be decent quality, but it's so tissue-thin it's not worth half what they're selling it for.

Yes, it's A382542 Isaac Mizrahi Live! 2-Ply Cashmere Duster Cardigan w/ Belt. Sorry, I forgot to put the item number in my post. Will go back and edit it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Courtney said the next time she and Shawn would be together would be a Shawn Saves Christmas show.

https://www.directv.com/tv/Get-the-Look-with-Courtney-and-Shawn-bkQ5OUE3ZW4rWDI0VGZxZ0RZdEpqdz09

Get the Look with Courtney and Shawn

Watch the full episode online.

First Aired: September 5th, 2020

So, "Get the Look with Courtney and Shawn" lasted all of 3 weeks.  They've tried pairing Skunks with Ant, Courtney, Elise, and Leah.  Whatever the Q is trying to accomplish by pairing Skunks with others clearly isn't working and I believe the Q knows it.

After all the YEARS Skunks hasn't had to work weekends I'm thrilled she has to schlep into work on a Saturday. I wonder if the other hosts bitched...who the hell is she to have off EVERY weekend?  The question is why Skunks has to work only 2 hours on a Saturday and Courtney works 3 hours.

Skunks is looking old and haggard. Her antics are getting old. I believe the other hosts bitch about her hours and make it clear to management they don't want to work with her.  Perhaps the Q is looking into why that is.  I don't give a crap how much she sells, she's losing viewers by the day and something tells me the Q is taking note. 

They took "The Find" away from her. They're pairing her with other hosts. She's now working Saturdays. I don't believe the Q is catering to their Queen like they once did.

The signs are there...it's a matter of time...OR is it wishful thinking?

download_1_1.jpg

• Like 9
  • Laugh 1

Shawn had time to do her makeup tonight, including the false eyelashes, but she didn't take the time to wash or even brush her hair. She just hid it with the hat.

The hat is A367481 Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Ribbed Beanie. It looks better in lighter colors.

misc pics Shawn Killinger hair stringy dirty under hat 3 collage 1 9-19-20.jpg

misc pics QVC fashion hat Barefoot Dreams 9-19-20.jpg

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1

3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Shawn showing the Courtney Diamonique ring next to her diamond. I agree that the big class ring is distracting.

misc pics Shawn Killinger jewelry ring Courtney Diamonique 1 9-19-20.jpg

Her yellow diamond is very distracting too. It reminds me of when smokers nails get yellow. 

• Like 9

Isaac had the unmitigated audacity to tell Rachel that she looked terrific in his clothes.

He was probably relieved to get a host wearing a properly sized garment correctly!

• Like 12
  • Laugh 1

I watched a couple of minutes of 

8 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Shawn had time to do her makeup tonight, including the false eyelashes, but she didn't take the time to wash or even brush her hair. She just hid it with the hat.

The hat is A367481 Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Ribbed Beanie. It looks better in lighter colors.

misc pics Shawn Killinger hair stringy dirty under hat 3 collage 1 9-19-20.jpg

misc pics QVC fashion hat Barefoot Dreams 9-19-20.jpg

Those glasses look  ridiculous you’ve made ur point move on lady

• Like 9

I don't watch the Q.  I watch a few minutes here and there when Skunks is on for snark value.

Having said that I haven't seen her on with LOGO in forever.

When they were on together I'd laugh at how Skunks feigned interest in her designs. She looked like a bag lady in her clothes. (IMO everyone does, but like everything else Skunks took it to a whole other level.) Unless I've missed their presenting together I believe LOGO put her foot down and refuses to work with her. Perhaps Lori saw too that Skunks didn't really like her designs, her stories, and all her other antics.

Vendors refusing to work with you...another sign...

• Like 12
  • Useful 4

I've seen Isaac present with a wide variety of hosts in recent months.

He can spar and be witty and put up with Shawn's antics, but it distracts and I think makes him anxious and edgy.

He is much,  much more relaxed (and dare I say even charming) with Elise, Rachel, Sandra, even Mary (I think he was delighted with Mary....)

Shawn Saves Nothing and Ruins Everything. 

• Like 16
  • Useful 2

9 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

They're showing it now. For that price, I want long sleeves.

Same here.

The mint green one showed how thin it is because we could see right through it. I noticed the camera didn’t stay long on the model who was wearing that color. 

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Dancing and snapping her fingers.

misc pics Shawn Killinger dancing snapping fingers Courtney show 1 9-19-20.jpg

She thinks she looks really cool.  When in reality she looks like a poser 

Edited by AuntCarol
  • Like 16
  • Sad 2

I’d actually like to have a good pair of blue light blocking readers, but Shawn and Courtney convinced me that I don’t want the pair they presented last night. Wonder how many other potential sales the duo turned away last night. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

I've seen Isaac present with a wide variety of hosts in recent months.

He can spar and be witty and put up with Shawn's antics, but it distracts and I think makes him anxious and edgy.

He is much,  much more relaxed (and dare I say even charming) with Elise, Rachel, Sandra, even Mary (I think he was delighted with Mary....)

Shawn Saves Nothing and Ruins Everything. 

💯% but why should he have to spar when selling his stuff??? Right 

He was boxed in Shawn when they were first paired together and it WAS actually fun but went  off the rails quickly 

and should have been swapped

pat and susan have worked well together for years 

• Like 7

I've gotten very annoyed with the way Shawn says goodbye to every vendor at the end of their presentation. She always speaks rapidly and uses an aggressive and dismissive tone, "Love you. Bye." Then she abruptly starts talking about something else. From the tone of her voice, it comes across as "I'm finished with you. Now go away, I'm busy." Her tone and delivery says anything BUT "love you."

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 10
  • Sad 5

2 hours ago, Watcher25 said:

I use to like Courtney. I thought she was smarter than this. Skunk sees her as threat and Courtney is playing right into her hands.

945789089_miscpicsShawnKillingerlegliftwithCourtney19-19-20.jpg.f4c0215180dd2b79c092baf0135646d3.jpg

I know.  Courtney had great potential, but won't if she continues down the shawny sue road.  Also, WHY do all these hosts ruin their hair.  Amy did it, now Courtney with the nasty ash blonde highlights.  You don't need to be a blonde to be beautiful!  

• Like 11