Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

35 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Starting the Isaac show with a giant doggie leg lift. This is so gross!

misc pics Shawn Killinger leg lift giant Isaac show 1 9-18-20.jpg

Once again, she's looking like she has to pee or poop.

• Laugh 7

She needs to move over to HSN for a special guest host gig. She can shill hooker heels with Jessica Simpson. This shoe combines all of Skunky's bad taste into one.

image.png.9e99ad416dff7882450765e5afe0d70b.png

• Laugh 9

3 minutes ago, Syringa Vulgaris said:

Always squeezing herself into something too small.

267238306_ScreenShot2020-09-18at9_49_54PM.png.dbc1d19bb7dcea56acb4949bcd2424e1.png

I just tuned in and saw her trying to button this jacket. She couldn't even get one done. She'll probably have to struggle to take it off. 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Syringa Vulgaris said:

So now she nicknames holidays? She just referred to Rosh Hashanah as "Roash'. What the hell.

Oh my!  That is vulgar. 

Maybe instead of trying to come up with cute names for holidays, she could bother to know the name of the show she's on!  She didn't even know the name of her own show when she started!

• Like 7
  • Surprise 3

It's crap like this that made me boycott QVC, losing one customer at a time. 

37 minutes ago, Syringa Vulgaris said:

I am absolutely confounded that she is allowed to continue this behavior on national fucking tv.

• Like 11

30 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Oh my!  That is vulgar. 

Maybe instead of trying to come up with cute names for holidays, she could bother to know the name of the show she's on!  She didn't even know the name of her own show when she started!

That's because she is a coarse, vulgar person.

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, Fromwhereisit said:

Just can’t wait to see what she does with other holidays.

GoFri

HaEast

HaMoDa

YoKip

And this year, will she get the QVC set designers to go to "Menorah Land" to pick up a few of those candle thingies for the holiday show sets? (Quoting things she said last Christmas season.)

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 11

1 hour ago, RubberbandGirl said:

She has a bit of a belly roll going on.

giphy.gif

She still pretending she's a size 2 or a double extra small? Camera footage doesn't lie, Shawnie!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 12

55 minutes ago, RubberbandGirl said:

227025636_shawnnosetickledt001crop.gif.2b9bd00662f316bdabe9666eb45c0e2d.gif

It’s like she’s trying really hard to not just pick her nose. 
Makes me think that at home she does actually pick her nose. And probably does wipe it on her pajama pants. Or one of her Berkshire blankets. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 7

20 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Beauty show with Elise has started. Shawn took a big gulp of her beverage (wine?) right away. Elise just sipped from her glass.

Is the audience supposed to get a thrill watching the hosts drink? Watching the Q, we need the drinks more than they do.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 14

4 minutes ago, Syringa Vulgaris said:

Is the audience supposed to get a thrill watching the hosts drink? 

Yes, because we are all 13 year-olds watching our best friend's older sister sneak her parents booze and thinking how cool she is.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 9

ED863172-37B8-4400-BF2E-D794EBE043A7.jpeg.0c0e257d1309f03ea8d162f675c62302.jpeg

Think about this for a half a moment. She allegedly, brought to the Q, the idea for this Dare to Share show. Oh, so sassy.

She convinced them to rig up, or invest in, a two way camera mirror set up. This set up allows her to uplight herself into oblivion and it gives her the license to stare at herself while broadcasting her angle enhancing, chin up, nostril shots. She likes what the distortion does for her lips.       Unbelievable. Not to mention it has all become so boring.

All I can say is, she should do what the T-shirt is telling her to do.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 10

I caught bits and pieces tonight. I felt so sorry for the mascara rep who was talking at the end of her presentation and Shawn obviously wasn’t listening to her and ultimately interrupted her to share whatever the producer had whispered in her ear.

When GILI Jill presented that sweater vest, Shawn immediately jumped in and said she was wearing the grey. At that time I got the impression Jill wanted the grey but she put on the pink since Shawn called dibs on the grey.  But Jill’s color sold out and in the end she grabbed the grey top to show us what it would look like with a white shirt vs Shawn wearing black underneath. Nothing was said, but I got the impression Shawn felt like one of those “Bitch Stole My Look” moments and Jill seemed to take pleasure in that. Maybe I’m reading too much into it but I thought it was funny.

In the beginning when Elise took a drink, Shawn said something but Elise didn’t respond. Just gave her one of those looks. I get the impression Elise is not happy with that side kick role and I don’t blame her. 

I think it’s time to retire Dare to Share.

• Like 18

She was so tired she could barely drag through the end of the show, and flopped down on the bed. At the end she said she'd be back tonight for the Courtney and Shawn show, but until then, "I'm staying right here," and she pretended to go to sleep. Oh, for heaven's sake! Other hosts work four-hour shifts on air, and they don't act like limp dishrags at the end.

misc pics Shawn Killinger bedding in bed 1 9-18-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger bedding in bed 2 9-18-20.jpg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 3

8 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

She still pretending she's a size 2 or a double extra small? Camera footage doesn't lie, Shawnie!

She's getting a quarantine-wine belly. I can identify with that. 

She better shape up though. Saving Christmas this year is gonna take some effort. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 13

19 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Hey @AuntCarol !

Still think it's kinda sexy????   LOL!!!

It’s kinda getting to me now 😁. You know there are some people watching the Q that just get all lathered up over that. And her disgusting feet. 

• Laugh 9
  • Surprise 1

I am absolutely tired of the idiocy of Shawnie Sue.  I caught the tail-end of the humidifier presentation this morning, and she mentioned something along the lines that we're in the throes of Indian summer.  No, Shawnie, Sue, Indian summer typically takes place sometime in October/early November.  She just spews whatever she feels like.

• Like 5
  • Surprise 6

I had to take a break from QVC. Trying to catch up. My goodness ! It sounds like she is getting worse. I notice something from reading the posts, that will be her down fall. She thinks it is cute to make fun of Jewish holidays. Keep it up JACKASS !

Edited by Watcher25
  • Like 10
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 3

12 hours ago, Syringa Vulgaris said:

Always squeezing herself into something too small.

267238306_ScreenShot2020-09-18at9_49_54PM.png.dbc1d19bb7dcea56acb4949bcd2424e1.png

She can't snap that closed. Isaac had her put on the big blue sweater over it, and told her to snap one of the buttons closed, she was snapping the one close to her neck he said no not that one, one in the middle...well she pulled with everything she had and finally got it closed. I thought it was going to blow any minute and take the camera or one of the models out.🤕No more X or XX Small for Ole Shawn🤭

• Like 3
  • Laugh 9

21 hours ago, Fromwhereisit said:

I’d like to add one point, the term sassy is a very coveted descriptor these days. It probably has been creeping into a popular spot for a while now. Years ago, an oversized pink limousine, sporting the word Sweet and Sassy Spa Parties for young girls etc. opened up a location here. I’ve never held the word ‘sassy’ in high regard. It’s always been more of a negative to me. Now, little girls are applauded for their sass.

It’s bold and cheeky or impudent and cocky. So the show schemers landed on that pair of words to play off of for Leah and Shawn.

Leah is recognizably a class act. Shawn pretends and augments her sassiness deliberately, as usual.

IMHO

If they wanted to be honest (yeah right), they would call it The Classy and Just Fucking Nasty Show.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 9

Wait. Stop the presses.

What is that⬇️

Why is her nostril shot so well thought of, that they’ve built an entire show around it?

And I refuse to believe the theory that up in the booth they’re watching the live time algorithm and seeing upsurges in sales every time she strokes her fake eyelashes with mascara in her nostril shot.

D2EE49BA-77EC-4730-8C52-6E9ED7EBEB0F.jpeg.7d13945a6340622dfb20aca3082c0afb.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

14 hours ago, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

It's crap like this that made me boycott QVC, losing one customer at a time. 

ITA.  She is repulsive!  And Carolyn Gracie beyond annoying along with D&C.  I have been going through my closet and donating almost every D&C item I have.  Why did I fall for the sales pitches re. perfect this and that and not open some of these horrible t-shirts so that I could have returned them.  The cut on most of the t-shirts is horrible and way too clingy through the midriff as Carolyn Gracie shows so well.  I can't understand how Gary is still on the air peddling his crap.

• Like 3

She pulls that Rosh Hashanah nonsense every year, I could maybe forgive ignorance about the Jewish High Holidays once ,but feigning ignorance and being silly every September is classless 

• Like 7
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 4

51 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

"Me? You dare complain about ME?  Dare to Share is MY show! I'll do as I please!"

misc pics Shawn Killinger face expression Mr DeMille ready for my closeup 1 9-18-20.jpg

Miss Piggy gets fatter every day.  Won't belong before she's in a 2X and can do a show with Caroline Gracie.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

What was all the rogue/rouge nonsense about re:  one of Mizrahi's colored shirts?  Shawn insisted the color was called "rogue red" and Isaac could not persuade her to consider that it was misspelled and actually called "rouge red", which of course would make sense, since "rogue red" just DOES NOT.   But she went on and on about the rightness of "rogue", bringing up some "important" female New York reporter who "loves and laughs over our moon/planet discussion so much that she plays the video over and over...."

Skunk, get thee to a mental ward.    

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 3

Just now, Bronx Babe said:

What was all the rogue/rouge nonsense about re:  one of Mizrahi's colored shirts?  Shawn insisted the color was called "rogue red" and Isaac could not persuade her to consider that it was misspelled and actually called "rouge red", which of course would make sense, since "rogue red" just DOES NOT.   But she went on and on about the rightness of "rogue", bringing up some "important" female New York reporter who "loves and laughs over our moon/planet discussion so much that she plays the video over and over...."

Skunk, get thee to a mental ward.    

She’d like that because “rogue” would go along with the “sassy” image she likes to portray.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 2