Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Oh no!!! She's trying to make this work!! They have a wine, shoes and deceased Daddy connection!  Sounds far reaching! Why post a pic like that trying to eat grapes? Loves being a glutton.

20200915_123119.thumb.jpg.8101193d77265506d95bff9f1ee2bdab.jpg

• Sad 11

2 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Oh no!!! She's trying to make this work!! They have a wine, shoes and deceased Daddy connection!  Sounds far reaching! Why post a pic like that trying to eat grapes? Loves being a glutton.

Oh she's already making this a shit show! I wonder if Leah is aware she's posting these pictures. She's very private about her life.

• Useful 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 8

13 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Shawn just insulted the QVC employee who does the intro music for her shows with Courtney. She said to "Tom," the man doing the music for this show, that she wishes he'd give lessons to the person who does the other music, because "they are really struggling."  What a bitch. Couldn't she have talked to someone about the show music off air?

Yes she could have, but as you said she's a nasty old bitch, that apparently doesn't even get along with the people behind the scenes.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

14 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Not  a peep, that I've found anyway, on Leah's pages mentioning this new show.

If I were Leah I'd be in a church somewhere lighting candles and praying this was only a really bad dream.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 7

She’s got moves

She’s all over the place

She’s a dancing fool

34995B80-FDB1-41FC-9328-928BD61E89F5.thumb.jpeg.61e44747e2c105c681dab2d9536038cd.jpeg

[Chorus]
You can dance, you can jive

Having the time of your life

Ooh, see that girl, watch that scene

Digging the dancing queen

Then there’s this priceless one from @Booney... don’t know what to call it.

42B0A3DC-5E5B-41CA-807A-03B06F8763CF.gif.80589ba59034d2a58609dff68367e067.gif

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

8 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Another nose wipe, big long one, A368580 G.I.L.I. Printed or Solid Peached Knit Duster Dress at 9:49. By the way, she said she was wearing the XS.

Second pic: Right at the end of the G.I.L.I. dress presentation, she blew Jill off to rush to a different set for a booties presentation. To be fair, the booties were also G.I.L.I. products, so Jill was still there on Skype to discuss the booties, but the way Shawn made the transition looked slapdash and awkward. 

[at end of video, speaking to Jill] “Girl, do you mind? I just wanna high-tail it over here for a second because there’s also something over here super amazing that’s not coming back… [quickly walks to the other set]”

misc pics Shawn Killinger nose wipe GILI peached duster dress 1 9-14-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger dress GILI peached duster dress 1 9-14-20.jpg

That one button was ready to POP.  She's not an XS in this. The camera did a closeup and there was no way Skunky could button anymore.  It was way too tight. When are they going to get rid ok this colossal idiot?

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

15 hours ago, Fromwhereisit said:

Wow. Shawn’s out at midnight. So she worked from maybe 9:55pm until 11:59pm.

From certain angles, it could look like the  pha s e    o u   t .

Oh I hope so. It seems her schedule is all over the place.  Still - she never works mornings, days or Sundays.  Why the special treatment?  All other hosts, even the ones who have been there the longest,  work varied hours and days. They've filled in for her drama and it appears she never returns the favor. She's got.to.go!

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Wollstonecraft said:

Oh I hope so. It seems her schedule is all over the place.  Still - she never works mornings, days or Sundays.  Why the special treatment?  All other hosts, even the ones who have been there the longest,  work varied hours and days. They've filled in for her drama and it appears she never returns the favor. She's got.to.go!

Your line reminded me of the topic of reciprocity, or lack thereof, when it comes to the narcissism. I went back to grab a thought from a research study. Found this instead. Woohoo, Shawnie Poo.

https://blogs.psychcentral.com/narcissism-decoded/2017/03/the-curious-double-standards-of-narcissists/

first page,...438AD11E-6032-42F9-9C72-F3CEECC07074.thumb.jpeg.52560474b01c72de9d1e5ce8bb48cd2c.jpeg

can’t get the rest as pics. Spot on though.

Edited by Fromwhereisit
  • Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

5 minutes ago, Fromwhereisit said:

Your line reminded me of the topic of reciprocity, or lack thereof, when it comes to the narcissism. I went back to grab a thought from a research study. Found this instead. Woohoo, Shawnie Poo!...

438AD11E-6032-42F9-9C72-F3CEECC07074.thumb.jpeg.52560474b01c72de9d1e5ce8bb48cd2c.jpeg

(1 of 3^)

Sounds like Skunky's personal psych evaluation.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, mpeeps said:

i'd like to see Leah chokeslam Shawn for bringing up her dad.but Leah has too much class for that.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Wollstonecraft said:

I could be wrong, but aren't the evening hours considered prime hours?  I know this has been discussed to death here, but I think she gets these prime hours because she's considered a top seller.....and I've said this forever, but she's only a top seller because she has the hours that - in normal, non-pandemic times - get the greatest amount of viewers.  It's a win-win as far as she's concerned.

But when I looked at that picture last night that was posted, the one with her, Amy and Courtney, it's so clear to me that she does not fit in with them.  Q is looking for a younger demographic (good luck to them on that!) and I just don't see her as being a part of that equation.  Change is coming for her, I believe.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

Right. And don’t forget the new venture of the MySaloon Salon in NJ that she and Joe are a part of/own. In terms of changes, that could be part of her own shift. She sure doesn’t seem to want to be at her Q job lately. 

Edited by Fromwhereisit · Reason: Typos
  • Like 8

4 minutes ago, Fromwhereisit said:

Right. And don’t forget the new venture of the MySaloon Salon in NJ that she and Joe are a part of/own. Interns of change, that could be part of her own shift. She sure doesn’t seem to want to be at her Q job lately. 

Good point.  Maybe she is looking for something new.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I could be wrong, but aren't the evening hours considered prime hours?  I know this has been discussed to death here, but I think she gets these prime hours because she's considered a top seller.....and I've said this forever, but she's only a top seller because she has the hours that - in normal, non-pandemic times - get the greatest amount of viewers.  It's a win-win as far as she's concerned.

But when I looked at that picture last night that was posted, the one with her, Amy and Courtney, it's so clear to me that she does not fit in with them.  Q is looking for a younger demographic (good luck to them on that!) and I just don't see her as being a part of that equation.  Change is coming for her, I believe.

But if they're going for a younger demographic, why are they pairing perimenopausal Skunk with 50-something Leah? I realize that both are younger than their current granny demographic, but if they wanted to skew younger, they could have paired Skunk with someone like Courtney Webb. 

• Like 6

I never understood the reasoning that Skunks gets "prime" hours.  Many of the items she hawks are geared towards working women.  Or at the very least women in general. (ie: stay at home Moms) She's often on 10PM and later.  I don't know many women who work that are up at 11PM, midnight, 1AM...

When I worked I was zonked out 💤 at or before 10PM.  My guess is stay at home Moms are in bed at or before 10PM as they're usually up early to fix breakfast, get the kids out the door, (pre pandemic times) etc...

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, The Moni said:

I never understood the reasoning that Skunks gets "prime" hours.  Many of the items she hawks are geared towards working women.  Or at the very least women in general. (ie: stay at home Moms) She's often on 10PM and later.  I don't know many women who work that are up at 11PM, midnight, 1AM...

When I worked I was zonked out 💤 at or before 10PM.  My guess is stay at home Moms are in bed at or before 10PM as they're usually up early to fix breakfast, get the kids out the door, (pre pandemic times) etc...

West Coast watchers?

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, The Moni said:

Well Duh!  I hadn't thought of that!!  

I really don't see her personality appealing to people on the West Coast either (if you believe that coastal personality thing)

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Fromwhereisit said:

Hey. I have one more from the the Shawn and Joe fusion attempts.

5B075B3E-1FD3-4B06-B56B-DC95413B13EB.thumb.jpeg.966332455502c9875dc332559d6ee47e.jpeg

Except in this case, someone does need to put "Baby" in a corner.

• Laugh 14

4 hours ago, Fromwhereisit said:

She’s got moves

She’s all over the place

She’s a dancing fool

34995B80-FDB1-41FC-9328-928BD61E89F5.thumb.jpeg.61e44747e2c105c681dab2d9536038cd.jpeg

[Chorus]
You can dance, you can jive

Having the time of your life

Ooh, see that girl, watch that scene

Digging the dancing queen

Then there’s this priceless one from @Booney... don’t know what to call it.

42B0A3DC-5E5B-41CA-807A-03B06F8763CF.gif.80589ba59034d2a58609dff68367e067.gif

Attention seeker

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

11 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

I still don't understand how D cups can fit in an XS or XXS unless maybe she had a 32 back and she doesn't?

I think she's said she's a 36. Possibly a 34, but definitely not a 32.

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Useful 3

Many clothing lines sold at QVC are cut oversized, so when she claims she's wearing XS, in the rest of the retail world it would be closer to medium.

• Like 4

I absolutely hate the way she stacks her adjectives in that monotone that she reserves just for her descriptions of clothing.

The uh-mazing top is just so pretty, floaty, silky and, yeah.F0559265-FB5B-4924-8B25-3FB9741089C3.jpeg.dc1cb1279ccc45cf8856a9f71b362ed0.jpeg

Edited by Fromwhereisit
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 3

Shawn announced that they were drinking "real alcohol" on this show. Ugh, drinking on the job.

Leah announced that today is her sister Mona's birthday. So she's not quite as private as we thought.

misc pics Shawn Killinger wine drinking with Leah 1 9-15-20.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

F6A91B9B-37C9-4720-87A4-5C84E647D689.thumb.jpeg.d1a98a5ea711ae653eeeb7fe7e56f6da.jpeg

and the ryka rep lady, it was revealed was (is?) Leah’s personal trainer <—> to which Shawn, as she’s shrieking, says “mine too!!!”

go figure. Miss “I never exercise“ Killinger...   Shawn was not specific either about whether this is current arrangement or in the past.

Edited by Fromwhereisit
  • Like 3
  • Surprise 3

Yep, they realized they have something else in common!! They share the same personal trainer who is the Ryka OAP.  How exciting! NOT! And was probably like 10 yrs ago!

20200915_220929_compress66.thumb.jpg.19ddf74e8407e7f9e8941fdcfcb5ea34.jpg20200915_221019_compress77.thumb.jpg.ba462d66c4f62044069dad68b8c73c8a.jpg20200915_221249_compress16.thumb.jpg.002e9efe1b0bd1116f9a98229bfd4d16.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

16 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Get the Look With Courtney and Shawn. Premieres Saturday, didn't catch the time.

7:00 p.m. Saturday the 19th

Shawn is on her phone. Ordering stuff?

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah show 1 9-15-20.jpg

• Useful 1
  • Surprise 1

While refilling her wine glass, she said “Don’t look at the wine, look at my shoes.” She then showed the Ryka shoes for about 30 seconds. Then she held up the wine bottle and told us we could order it from QVC. So why bother with the shoes?

misc pics Shawn Killinger wine Leah show 4 collage 1 9-15-20.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Sad 5