Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

That Breezies panties presentation was really cringey. Even the way she was stretching and rubbing the panties over and over.  I knew it was about to blow up when she said that panty feels like you're wearing nothing at all under your clothing which is the best feeling ever!!  Something really cringey like that!!!! The producer had to reel her in. It was the end of her shift and she was probably jonesng for some booze at that point!!

@Coffeecup I think it's worth a transcription with visuals!!!! 

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 10

6 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Skunky up all night taking the edge off at 2am drinking Titos Vodka after her rough shift on the Q.  She works hard for her money!!  

20200722_030450.thumb.jpg.e5e44ca4aec00565928dd1288881ac1f.jpg

It's all about the drink isn't it?

• Like 5
  • Sad 8

12 minutes ago, hummingbird said:

do you want your employer to know you sit up all night drinking?

I’m with you. But QVC doesn’t give hoot. In fact, it’s possible they love every aspect of her abnormal behavior.

• Like 5
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 5

She also has to mention the brand of vodka as branding is very important to narcissists. Tito's is very in right now. Couldn't just say having a vodka and soda.

• Like 4
  • Useful 6
  • Sad 3

And when you have enablers like these two and others it is validation and hero worship especially to a narcissist!!  And is God responsible for this now too??? LOL!!

20200722_125032.thumb.jpg.6ac28082dcf52e5603f1c181aa2017f7.jpg20200722_125017.thumb.jpg.63dcb72b71f86b68f03eea9537aad698.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 2
  • Sad 6

To be fair, Shawn having a drink when she comes home from work isn't any different than a 9-to-5'er having one when they come home. 

Now putting it on FB and mentioning Tito's brand is another thing!  

• Like 6

I'm confused, I guess.  Unless it's changing, Shawn doesn't work on either Saturday or Sunday, so why would she consider last night to be her "Friday night", the start of her weekend?

She does work on Friday nights, so wouldn't that be the start of her weekend, which is everyone's "weekend"?

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 7

4 hours ago, mpeeps said:

And when you have enablers like these two and others it is validation and hero worship especially to a narcissist!!  And is God responsible for this now too??? LOL!!

20200722_125032.thumb.jpg.6ac28082dcf52e5603f1c181aa2017f7.jpg20200722_125017.thumb.jpg.63dcb72b71f86b68f03eea9537aad698.jpg

Not sure God would like to take credit for Shawn's 2am hankering for vodka, Kim. 

And Julia might want to take Elise's sidekick job by kissing up to Shawn (I think they would make a great team).  Elise will probably be happy to oblige.

• Like 11

Is it a trendy, uber cool thingy to be a mom and have to have wine or a drink all the time? What if there's an accident or illness in your family and here you are, all boozy? The encouragement of drinking and then Gomer Gravel saying God is good is just sad and ignorant. Too many of these nightly drinky poo's are turning many into alcoholics.  

• Like 10

Doesn't Skunky know that the media loves drunk suburban moms gone wild!!  Especially when something goes wrong.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Wollstonecraft said:

Is it a trendy, uber cool thingy to be a mom and have to have wine or a drink all the time? What if there's an accident or illness in your family and here you are, all boozy? The encouragement of drinking and then Gomer Gravel saying God is good is just sad and ignorant. Too many of these nightly drinky poo's are turning many into alcoholics.  

"Gomer Gravel"!!! 😂

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 4

2 hours ago, lazyfaire said:

Shawn works on Saturdays- that’s when she’s saving Christmas!!

Well, the program guide doesn't list her at all on this coming Saturday, hence my post!

And saving Christmas >> I hope << is just a July thing, until it returns during the normal Christmas timeframe.

• Useful 2

2 hours ago, Wollstonecraft said:

My mom worked full-time, raised four kids, cooked dinner every night, did endless loads of laundry. She didn't have to kick back with a drink every night. It was what you did as a mom. 

This cutesy drinking thing isn't funny. It's a problem, a wide-spread problem.

• Like 18

3 hours ago, Mother Superior said:

A good vodka is kept in the fridge or freezer and should NEVER be mixed with anything other than a couple of olives.   

To do otherwise would grow hair on your toes.

• Laugh 7

Shawn’s child, even in passing references, is not allowed. If she continues to be brought up, the thread will be closed and violators will be issued warnings.

On 7/21/2020 at 12:32 AM, LeeDenny said:

Bragging about a new patio that obviously costs more than $2k when people are losing jobs and unemployment. She’s not a nice person. 

Truthfully, I don’t see anything wrong with talking about putting in a patio. My FB feed is full of people buying new cars, motorcycles, RV’s, working on their homes and yes taking vacations. My mom tried to get her landscaper to do some work for her and he is booked out two months ahead. We are putting on a new roof and the company is booked until November. Life goes on and not everyone is affected financially by the pandemic. Talking about lying to your hubby...yeah I would keep that to myself.

Edited by Chrissykr
  • Like 6

17 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Well, the program guide doesn't list her at all on this coming Saturday, hence my post!

And saving Christmas >> I hope << is just a July thing, until it returns during the normal Christmas timeframe.

Seems Shawn has stopped dancing🤔

• Laugh 7

5 hours ago, Chrissykr said:

Truthfully, I don’t see anything wrong with talking about putting in a patio. My FB feed is full of people buying new cars, motorcycles, RV’s, working on their homes and yes taking vacations. My mom tried to get her landscaper to do some work for her and he is booked out two months ahead. We are putting on a new roof and the company is booked until November. Life goes on and not everyone is affected financially by the pandemic. Talking about lying to your hubby...yeah I would keep that to myself.

If she can't afford the extra $2000 on the patio job, then maybe the pandemic is affecting her budget, but then again she whines ad nauseam about going anywhere/vacationing so it should be a wash (vacation or patio, hmm?).  Life goes on Skunky,  buck up!

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, Wollstonecraft said:

If she can't afford the extra $2000 on the patio job, then maybe the pandemic is affecting her budget, but then again she whines ad nauseam about going anywhere/vacationing so it should be a wash (vacation or patio, hmm?).  Life goes on Skunky,  buck up!

Yes. Or. It could be a large scale project. One that if the bid comes in at “X”, it’s be something husband, Joe would balk at. And she knows enough that if the estimate just sounds better at “Y”, she can schmooze Joe over if they number doesn’t exceed the highest amount that would keep him happy. Or they decided to spend only so much on the patio and for her to, as she said, “get what she wants”, she’d have to go over budget. Well that’s an illustration that she’ll do almost anything to get her way. She also said that she’s manipulative. 

(And obviously not too intelligent to discuss on air, the subterfuge that involved lying to her husband and trying to coerce the contractor into lying too. And she got caught in the lying by husband overhearing her asking the landscaper to lie for her. Headline: Sales Gal tells story before on air shift begins, about being deceitful with her husband to achieve her goal. And this was all revealed because she was jabbering on about some artificial, insipid, National Get Out of the Doghouse Day observance.) 

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

A couple of the hosts have joked about hiding QVC packages from their husbands. That's deceitful too. But Shawn "elevated" the deceit story to a pretty disgusting level.

I agree that there's nothing wrong with using the shelter-in-place situation to do home repairs and renovations. In my area, so many people are building/renovating their decks that there is a severe shortage of pressure-treated lumber.

I too hope that Shawn Saves Christmas is over until fall. It provides us with many snarkable moments, but otherwise it's just silly and irritating. I got especially sick of her whining and complaining about not being allowed to eat the food. I wish she would just stay home, get five pounds of coffee cake out of her freezer, sit on her new patio, and stuff herself in silence.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 8

My point was I find it tone deaf to be discussing major expenditures when your viewers may be on hard times and only buying because of easy pay.  If she wants and can afford a patio, then she should get one. 
I guess I was also raised where you don’t take about major expenses lest you make others feel bad. 

• Like 13
  • Useful 1

34 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

My point was I find it tone deaf to be discussing major expenditures when your viewers may be on hard times and only buying because of easy pay.  If she wants and can afford a patio, then she should get one. 
I guess I was also raised where you don’t take about major expenses lest you make others feel bad. 

Your last line.....me, too! 

But if I'm honest (to quote the Legend in Her Own Mind), I really don't want to hear about any of these hosts and their personal bullshit, be it their families, their "stuff", their problems, how much and what quantities they buy of the QVC stuff they're presenting.  Especially Shawn's. 

• Like 14

2 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

Well, it's a shopping channel, after all. Socially, one might be sensitive to others in financial straits, but the hosts can hardly walk on pins and needles lest someone be affronted by the idea that other people can still afford things. (Most) people aren't babies. Besides, the patio, or something like it, might be more of an investment in the home for future staycations and such, rather than exotic foreign travel.

• Like 1

It's also where it's coming from.  Just about everything out of her mouth sounds obnoxious and entitled.

• Like 13

19 minutes ago, Syringa Vulgaris said:

Well, it's a shopping channel, after all. Socially, one might be sensitive to others in financial straits, but the hosts can hardly walk on pins and needles lest someone be affronted by the idea that other people can still afford things. (Most) people aren't babies. Besides, the patio, or something like it, might be more of an investment in the home for future staycations and such, rather than exotic foreign travel.

Also, your last sentence reminds me of a story a friend told me once (back in the Great Recession). Her brother -- a man of modest means -- was at a dinner where another guest was discussing the steep decline in his portfolio. Now, this guest had p-l-e-n-t-y of money, so chances are that dip in the market wasn't going to impact his daily life much. He didn't sob about downgrading to a mere Mercedes from a Rolls, he simply stated that he, like many others, he'd recently taken a hit, and ouch.

My friend said to her brother, a lot of people would've been offended by him saying that, seeing as he was still far better off than most of the guests. And her brother replied, I wasn't offended. He paid me the compliment of being sophisticated enough to know that a financial loss hurts no matter what your circumstances, and that he wasn't implying his situation was the same mine.

Yes, some well-off people are insensitive, tone-deaf braggarts. But I think there are loads more people who are simply determined to be offended by the merest reminder of someone else's financial means; not many people merit the compliment my friend's brother did.

13 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

It's also where it's coming from.  Just about everything out of her mouth sounds obnoxious and entitled.

I'm a firm believer that you can get away with saying virtually anything if you say it the right way. Shawnie Sue doesn't have that gift.

Edited by Syringa Vulgaris
  • Like 8

2 minutes ago, Syringa Vulgaris said:

Also, your last sentence reminds me of a story a friend told me once (back in the Great Recession). Her brother -- a man of modest means -- was at a dinner where another guest was discussing the steep decline in his portfolio. Now, this guest had p-l-e-n-t-y of money, so chances are that dip in the market wasn't going to impact his daily life much. He didn't sob about downgrading to a mere Mercedes from a Rolls, he simply stated that he, like many others, he'd recently taken a hit, and ouch.

My friend said to her brother, a lot of people would've been offended by him saying that, seeing as he was still far better off than most of the guests. And her brother replied, I wasn't offended. He paid me the compliment of being sophisticated enough to know that a financial loss hurts no matter what your circumstances, and that he wasn't implying his situation was the same mine.

Yes, some well-off people are insensitive, tone-deaf braggarts. But I think there are loads more people who are simply determined to be offended by the merest reminder of someone else's financial means; not many people merit the compliment my friend's brother did.

n/m

3 minutes ago, Syringa Vulgaris said:

53 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Ding! Ding! Ding!

100%

I think it’s all obnoxious. Who cares ?  If she came on and poor mouthed, saying she couldn’t ‘t cover her bills, we wouldn’t like that either. So how about she just stops sharing the irrelevant ( to the viewer ) details of her life. She is a jealous, over sharing twit.

• Like 16

When she isn't on air saving Christmas, ruining Hanukkah, seducing vendors, shading co-hosts, or plotlining a Denim & Co. blouse, she has taken to bucketlisting, in detail, on Facebook and Instagram, about where she wants to go when we can go anywhere. "My new hobby", she says.

Hopefully this time the hotel pool contains more than an inch of water.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 11

“Like Sands Through the Hourglass, So Are the Days of Shawn’s Unwashed Cooter”. That’s going to be the name of her autobiography along with photos. 

• Laugh 10

1 hour ago, KLovestoShop said:

“Like Sands Through the Hourglass, So Are the Days of Shawn’s Unwashed Cooter”. That’s going to be the name of her autobiography along with photos. 

What about her tooter?  

• Laugh 10

11 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

This is why I never go in hotel hot tubs. I don’t care how expensive the place is. I just know someone like Shawn has probably been in it just before me. Ick. 

• Like 7
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

15 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Your last line.....me, too! 

But if I'm honest (to quote the Legend in Her Own Mind), I really don't want to hear about any of these hosts and their personal bullshit, be it their families, their "stuff", their problems, how much and what quantities they buy of the QVC stuff they're presenting.  Especially Shawn's. 

Me either!  Why do we have to listen to any of that crap?  As has been said a million times here we don’t get that kind of info from brick and mortar stores. Salespeople don’t tell us about their kids or dogs or sick parents or if they have celiac disease or any of that. Just sell the stuff. Describe its functions, what it’s made of, sizing. Whatever is appropriate and then go to the next item.  We should start a campaign to get the hosts to drop the personal stuff. At least by half. Some customer would hate that but too bad

• Like 9

53 minutes ago, AuntCarol said:

This is why I never go in hotel hot tubs. I don’t care how expensive the place is. I just know someone like Shawn has probably been in it just before me. Ick. 

A friend of mine just took a certified pool operator class.  They told me if I heard what the instructor said I'd NEVER go in ANY pool again....think fecal matter....EWWW!!!

• Useful 1
  • Surprise 10

16 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

OMG, that almost made me choke on my Diet Coke! 😂

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Lori NoGo said:

When she isn't on air saving Christmas, ruining Hanukkah, seducing vendors, shading co-hosts, or plotlining a Denim & Co. blouse, she has taken to bucketlisting, in detail, on Facebook and Instagram, about where she wants to go when we can go anywhere. "My new hobby", she says.

Hopefully this time the hotel pool contains more than an inch of water.

How bout you bathe and scrub your feet bitch - "because you must!"

• Like 4

4 hours ago, The Moni said:

A friend of mine just took a certified pool operator class.  They told me if I heard what the instructor said I'd NEVER go in ANY pool again....think fecal matter....EWWW!!!

i2N41dh.jpgMAYDAY !!!!!!!!!!!

• Laugh 8

6 hours ago, AuntCarol said:

Me either!  Why do we have to listen to any of that crap?  As has been said a million times here we don’t get that kind of info from brick and mortar stores. Salespeople don’t tell us about their kids or dogs or sick parents or if they have celiac disease or any of that. Just sell the stuff. Describe its functions, what it’s made of, sizing. Whatever is appropriate and then go to the next item.  We should start a campaign to get the hosts to drop the personal stuff. At least by half. Some customer would hate that but too bad

No, we don't get that kind of stuff at brick-and-mortar stores, because they're strictly in the selling business, whereas shopping channels need to sell and entertain. But certainly all the personal stuff could be cut by half (at least!), including but not limited to, private family matters, TMI topics, and straight-up lies.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Syringa Vulgaris said:

No, we don't get that kind of stuff at brick-and-mortar stores, because they're strictly in the selling business, whereas shopping channels need to sell and entertain. But certainly all the personal stuff could be cut by half (at least!), including but not limited to, private family matters, TMI topics, and straight-up lies.

Yes indeed -- and the biggest cuts should be made to the Queen of Oversharing.

• Like 8

So do we get a WDB = well deserved break from Skunko's DTS and her nasty behavior tonight!! 

Edited by mpeeps

30 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

So do we get a WDB = well deserved break from Skunko's DTS and her nasty behavior tonight!! 

What makes you say that? Ugh!  Just wishful thinking, right?

• Laugh 1