Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

22 minutes ago, Fromwhereisit said:

Tell me, please, that someone else caught the huge nose wipe about one minute into the Isaac show. 

I'm not watching, but I went on her FaceBook page, where the show is being streamed and caught it there. 

Turn up your volume on your computer - I kid you not, the swipe comes complete with a very loud sniff - what Shawn likes to call "juicy".

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 6
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Fromwhereisit said:

Tell me, please, that someone else caught the huge nose wipe about one minute into the Isaac show. 

It was big East/West swipe. 

• Like 2
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

image.png.14257b34f1fa670716c4e995a025fea0.png

Is this QVC or a reenactment from a show on Investigation Discovery?

• Laugh 11
  • Surprise 1

Okay. I guess it’s time for another installment of Dare To Scare. Skunk’s shallow look at ‘keepin’ it real’. She fails to realize that keeping it real should mean something more authentic and substantial than pretending not to be fake.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 4

47 minutes ago, Fromwhereisit said:

It was big East/West swipe. 

Thank goodness it wasn't North/South.  Eeewww.

• Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

Shawn to the Beekman OAP:

I think hand cream is a colossal waste of time except for yours.....

• Laugh 1
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 3

And I absolutely hate grapefruit, but I love yours! She is loathsome.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

But isn't Dare To Scare Beauty also bullshit?

Yes, but it's timeless bullshit; that I can deal with. Not Christmas-six-months-early bullshit.

Killy's wearing a fairly flattering lip color tonight. That Pop Sonic thingie grosses me out!

10 minutes ago, lazyfaire said:

Shawn to the Beekman OAP:

I think hand cream is a colossal waste of time except for yours.....

Only Shawn could make a rich, emollient hand cream sound like a BAD thing.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 2

Shawn loves the Pop Sonic because it's just so gross. The more "real." the better. I swear, she'd pop her own zits on air if they let her. 🤮

• Like 3
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 1

That makeup mirror is distracting. The light keeps going on and off whenever she gets close to it or waves her hand near it. It's like somebody keeps taking flash pictures of her.

• Like 3
  • Surprise 1

Oh boy! Another person turned entrepreneur, turned world traveler, searching for inspiration from an otherwise super-rare native ingredient from an exotic locale. Yayyy!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 2

Are those new do-me shoes? She's going for the monochrome summer white outfit look, with black shoes.

misc pics Shawn Killinger shoes high heels black 1 7-03-20.jpg

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

Here is "Nay Nay," drinking the Perricone green stuff. She asked the camera crew not to show her below the waist because "I see things spreading out." I know the feeling, Ant. That's what dark colored pants are for.

misc pics QVC Antonella Nester drink Perricone green 1 7-03-20.jpg

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 7
  • Sad 1

There’s an eco-friendly land-fill near my house and I’ve noticed that the workers there, who are recycling technicians, have very supple forearm skin. So tomorrow, I’ve decided to grab my Indiana Jones hat and go there to try and discover the secret ingredient that I can connect to their remarkable garbage-based glowing arms.

Can’t wait to stumble upon the next best, clean beauty skin cream.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 14

27 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Are those new do-me shoes? She's going for the monochrome summer white outfit look, with black shoes.

She’s dressed like a mental patient in a straight jacket

• Laugh 14

33 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Here is "Nay Nay," drinking the Perricone green stuff. She asked the camera crew not to show her below the waist because "I see things spreading out." I know the feeling, Ant. That's what dark colored pants are for.

misc pics QVC Antonella Nester drink Perricone green 1 7-03-20.jpg

At least SK's not channeling Pebbles Flintstone with her hair tonight. As for Antonella... how the hell do you go on national television with a mop like that??

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 4

Ant went with the wash and wear look tonight.  Hair and clothes.  No, ma'am.  You need to try a little harder if you are going on air for work. 

I didn't appreciate Shawn trying to embarrass Ant, asking if she had vodka in her glass.  I guess because that was her drink of choice when she was phoning it in from home.  Probably has a craving now.  How much time between products for a "sidebar"?   

Then she told the Skechers rep, Lauren, "your bangs are changing your life".  Not the best compliment when you question if it is really an insult.  Shawn the Shade Queen....

• Like 3
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 5

26 minutes ago, Syringa Vulgaris said:

At least SK's not channeling Pebbles Flintstone with her hair tonight. As for Antonella... how the hell do you go on national television with a mop like that??

She put her hair up later. It looked much better, but then she took it down again.

I understood what Shawn said about vodka in Antonella's glass when I saw how Antonella acted at the end of the beauty show. Antonella was telling everybody to stay tuned, and saying how good she felt. She was leaning sideways, sipping her green drink, slurring her words, and did look tipsy. See second photo.

misc pics QVC Antonella Nester hair beauty show 3 collage 7-03-20.jpg

• Surprise 12

Shawn taking it easy with a midnight outdoors presentation of the Skechers TSV shoes.

misc pics Shawn Killinger shoes Skechers 1 7-04-20.jpg

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

Does she have a T-shirt tied around her waist, or what? I guess she had to have something to knot.

BTW, that's a Carolyn foot pose. I've noticed that she only poses with her feet turned out like that when she's wearing flat shoes. Maybe Carolyn advised her! 😁

misc pics Shawn Killinger shirt white 1 Skechers show 7-04-20.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 6
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, LeeDenny said:

She’s dressed like a mental patient in a straight jacket

C36FF240-B900-4DD0-BFC7-F7CB0D2A87B2.jpeg.23d6ec92d5817ccf6481aaebdc32bf0d.jpeg

(replay pic above)

Will someone explain this cartoon-speak she’s been doin a lot. She says ‘yes’ as ‘yay-uuuss’. And she does this to other words also. What is that?

Oh, and I. Hate. The. Way. She. Sells.

• Like 8
  • Laugh 7

28 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Shawn taking it easy with a midnight outdoors presentation of the Skechers TSV shoes.

misc pics Shawn Killinger shoes Skechers 1 7-04-20.jpg

Again, she’s too comfortable on camera and casual, and she’s too glib. (For my sensibility.)

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, Fromwhereisit said:

C36FF240-B900-4DD0-BFC7-F7CB0D2A87B2.jpeg.23d6ec92d5817ccf6481aaebdc32bf0d.jpeg

(replay pic above)

Will someone explain this cartoon-speak she’s been doin a lot. She says ‘yes’ as ‘yay-uuuss’. And she does this to other words also. What is that?

Oh, and I. Hate. The. Way. She. Sells.

Why does she talk like that? It's Shawnglish. She's always mangled her words. She thinks it's quirky and cute.

I love the CuddlDuds straight jacket!  She needs some Barefoot Dreams asylum pants to go with it. Then she needs a padded cell with affirmation sayings on the pads. "Crazy Good."

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 8

Along with all the other usual negative selling she did, which you all pointed out, she also managed to throw shade at other hosts when selling that Beekman handcream.  It was all just one big run on, fast talking sentence where she sort of stopped short of actually saying the words "theirs isn't  going to get to be on air, but mine is!"

"I'm not the only host that partnered with you to create something very special and limited edition.  Jane Treacy, Carolyn Gracie, Amy Stran, Courtney Khondabi all have their own collections but I begged for this to be on air because theirs are not gonna get, there just gonna go on QVC.com, but thank you for allowing me to show mine on air because I actually think that handcream in any other brand is such a colossal waste of time, YOURS I'm OBSESSED with."

She's so special, isn't she? 

Hey - I thought she curated her own shows, deciding what products would be on and who she'd invite on the show?   This, she had to "beg for"?

• Like 7
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 3

She sat and kicked her feet back and forth on the Isaac show. Either she was bored with his product information, or she wanted to be sure everybody looked at her shoes. Or maybe both.

misc pics Shawn Killinger shoes high heel black Isaac show 1 7-03-20.jpg

• Like 2
  • Surprise 3

Another pic at the time of the vodka comment. It's right after the end of the last product presentation of the show, A378015 Norvell Venetian Self-Tanning Mousse w/ Face Mist & Mitt.

Shawn: Nay Nay, is there vodka in that?

Antonella: None of your business. Mind your own business. [laughs]

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty show asks Antonella if there is vodka in her drink 1 7-03-20.jpg

• Surprise 4
  • Sad 1

I missed the nose wipe at the beginning of the Isaac show -- wasn't watching live, and it wasn't included in the first product video. But I caught this one, A389989 TILI Try it, Love it x Shawn's Favorites 7-Pc Auto-Delivery, at about 5:24.

misc pics Shawn Killinger nose wipe beauty show TILI Shawn Box 1 7-03-20.jpg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1

Urban Decay eyeliner. Shawn looks hyper awake, and the OAP looks half asleep.

misc pics Shawn Killinger face eyeliner Urban Decay 1 7-03-20.jpg

• Laugh 6
  • Surprise 1

Another informative and persuasive (not) product presentation. Tarte lip gloss.

“So your lips look, Ummmhhh!  They really look, ummmmmh! Nay Nay, your lips really look, ummmh!”

By the way, this product doesn't ship until August 4:  A391685 Ships 8/4/20 tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Gloss Trio. Seriously? You have to wait a whole month before it ships? Then why didn't QVC just wait until the last week in July to present it?

misc pics Shawn Killinger face lips Tarte lip gloss 1 7-03-20.jpg

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 3

Antonella looks rather haggard until she smiles, and then 15 years fall off her face. Note to self: smile more.

misc pics QVC Antonella Nester face lipstick 3 collage 7-03-20.jpg

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

NayNay looks SOOOOOOO much better when she had her hair up - that side by side is amazing. Hard to believe that is from the same day. When her hair was up it was smooth and brushed. I understand the natural drying and letting it go free, but it looked messy and unkempt.  

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

NayNay looks SOOOOOOO much better when she had her hair up - that side by side is amazing. Hard to believe that is from the same day. When her hair was up it was smooth and brushed. I understand the natural drying and letting it go free, but it looked messy and unkempt.  

She put her hair up just long enough to demonstrate a facial product (I think it was the philosophy micropeel cream), then took it down again. I agree that she looked better with the updo. I don't understand why she took it back down.

misc pics QVC Antonella Nester hair updo face micropeel 4 collage 7-03-20.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 6

Shawn looked very relaxed at the end of her show. Probably she was happy because she doesn't have to come back to work until Monday night. Also her feet didn't hurt any more, after an hour in nice comfy flat heel Skechers.

misc pics Shawn Killinger shoes Skechers 2 7-04-20.jpg

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

She sat and kicked her feet back and forth on the Isaac show. Either she was bored with his product information, or she wanted to be sure everybody looked at her shoes. Or maybe both.

I turned it on when Isaac was selling the jacket-kimono and he was on camera with the model. That lazy beotch never opened her mouth, I wondered if she was even there or wandered off to get something 🍸They should cancel her show with Isaac, she stinks  working with him. Jennifer Coffey works much better with him, she keeps the show moving, never any dead air.

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 14

3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

She put her hair up just long enough to demonstrate a facial product (I think it was the philosophy micropeel cream), then took it down again. I agree that she looked better with the updo. I don't understand why she took it back down.

misc pics QVC Antonella Nester hair updo face micropeel 4 collage 7-03-20.jpg

Shawn is looking at Antonella like what is that foaming stuff your putting on your face, and what does that purple thing do, I've never seen anyone do that before😋

• Like 1
  • Laugh 5

7 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

The shoes look uncomfortable and sweaty.

• Like 7

image.png.1bb32af645f728aea7ab10ad9dca71f4.png

I'm getting a fencing vibe from Shawn here, all that's missing is a fencing foil and mask.

• Laugh 9

5 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

She has a beautiful, think mane of hair and doesn't have a clue what to do with it. Toned down color, tons of conditioner and a great cut is what she needs. C'mon now, Ant. Do better!

• Like 12

image.jpeg.e0e039d411c0f6f0abfb21c22e612639.jpeg

I think she is showing off her bondage shoes for her special audience. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 5
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Another pic at the time of the vodka comment. It's right after the end of the last product presentation of the show, A378015 Norvell Venetian Self-Tanning Mousse w/ Face Mist & Mitt.

Shawn: Nay Nay, is there vodka in that?

Antonella: None of your business. Mind your own business. [laughs]

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty show asks Antonella if there is vodka in her drink 1 7-03-20.jpg

Do TPTB even watch their own programming? This is some public-access channel bullshit, not national TV. And it seems to be *mostly* these two (except when Kerstinky flashes her bones or Caro... well, there's no hope there). You know DV isn't gonna show up on camera with three day's worth of face stubble and an old tee. Would JT settle in for shoe shopping with wet hair and an old pair of jeans? How about Rick selling us a mattress in wrinkly cargo shorts and flip-flops? Why has the bar been lowered so far for the hosts who are the literal faces of the damn channel? It's becoming a big middle finger to the viewers, IMO.

• Like 23

I wish I could kick that chair from under her ! The most annoying host in the history of QVC.

image.jpeg.e0e039d411c0f6f0abfb21c22e612639.jpeg

• Like 14
  • Laugh 1

13 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Shoes match her roots.

• Laugh 12

8 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

I missed the nose wipe at the beginning of the Isaac show -- wasn't watching live, and it wasn't included in the first product video. But I caught this one, A389989 TILI Try it, Love it x Shawn's Favorites 7-Pc Auto-Delivery, at about 5:24.

misc pics Shawn Killinger nose wipe beauty show TILI Shawn Box 1 7-03-20.jpg

251170003_shawnnosewipe043.gif.cb2d76067a7940ddc0a872810443e1e8.gif

• Like 1
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 3

26 minutes ago, RubberbandGirl said:

251170003_shawnnosewipe043.gif.cb2d76067a7940ddc0a872810443e1e8.gif

great!  I am about to have lunch

🤮

• Laugh 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Syringa Vulgaris said:

Do TPTB even watch their own programming? This is some public-access channel bullshit, not national TV. And it seems to be *mostly* these two (except when Kerstinky flashes her bones or Caro... well, there's no hope there). You know DV isn't gonna show up on camera with three day's worth of face stubble and an old tee. Would JT settle in for shoe shopping with wet hair and an old pair of jeans? How about Rick selling us a mattress in wrinkly cargo shorts and flip-flops? Why has the bar been lowered so far for the hosts who are the literal faces of the damn channel? It's becoming a big middle finger to the viewers, IMO.

I'm convinced they don't .It's apalling to see the chipped  finger nail and toe nail polish and over grown toe nails, too! It's disgusting! Anybody can do their own mani's and pedi's if there is no other choice and your job entails being on air where you know damn good and well your hands are on display and if you are selling shoes that day, do your toes! 

• Like 8

Dare to Share Rerun

Shawn to Ant before moving on to the next product:  "Nay Nay, I love you."  (Translation:  Get out of here, you peon.  This is my show.)

Ant's segue into Save Me From Tip to Root:  "Help me.  My hair is fried!"  Ya think? The rest of us have known this for a while.  It contains New Zealand wool.  I hope Ant is not allergic.  She will be scratching her head like crazy.

Glow Recipe Retinol Eye Cream:

Shawn (critiquing photo of model):  "Look at her crow's feet.  The crevices.  The crevices that look like they were cut in with ice sculpting tools."  Pretty critical coming from someone whose makeup aesthetic looks like a drunk 3 year old applied her eye liner and lipstick.  I think it behooves QVC to hire someone to teach these hosts some etiquette (didn't this position exist at one time?).  Respect should be given to models, OAPs, fellow hosts, and especially the customer.     

Edited by Lori NoGo
  • Like 5
  • Surprise 5
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Lori NoGo said:

Dare to Share Rerun

Shawn to Ant:  "Nay Nay, I love you."  (Translation:  Get out of here.  This is my show.)

Ant's segue into Save Me From Tip to Root:  "Help me.  My hair is fried!"  Ya think? The rest of us have known this for a while.  It contains New Zealand wool.  I hope Ant is not allergic.  She will be scratching her head like crazy.

Glow Recipe Retinol Eye Cream:

Shawn:  "Look at her crow's feet.  The crevices.  The crevices that look like they were cut in with ice sculpting tools."  Pretty critical coming from someone whose makeup aesthetic looks like a drunk 3 year old applied her eye liner and lipstick.  I think it behooves QVC to hire someone to teach these hosts some etiquette (didn't this position exist at one time?).  Respect should be given to models, OAPs, fellow hosts, and especially the customer.     

I agree!  Why is she allowed to be so insulting  to guests  and Antonella?  Did she say that about the crow’s feet to Ant????!  😳😳😡😡😡

• Like 4
  • Surprise 1