Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

34 minutes ago, Fromwhereisit said:

That’s really interesting. I never thought about that. You could be right on. 
She always promotes Sir Chaz the Dean and his shampoo for helping her hair to grow so quickly. 

Kinda tough to shampoo your hair a lot if you're not in the shower...

• Useful 2
  • Laugh 12

Hey! One of the A. Kestenberg’s leather crossbody was just described as “halogram, oil slicky”.

Yes. I’ll take that oil slicky one. Thank you.

Edited by Fromwhereisit
  • Laugh 7
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Fromwhereisit said:

Hey! One of the A. Kestenberg’s leather crossbody was just described as “halogram, oil slicky”.

How... appealing?

• Laugh 6

So far I've heard 4 "I don't really like..."

And now she's dissing the swimsuits that Q "usually brings in."

I guess you cross the swimsuit buyer off the friends list.

• Like 6

I just heard another “I don’t usually like....tie dye”. Regarding A Kestenberg’s tie dyed crossbody. Geesh. That technique is old as the hills.

I think the next item will be - -

E73A1785-EBF6-40FA-A3BE-323B8B8E92A0.jpeg.e4521c3413eb81858f119dc7ab4366ab.jpeg

The Shawn Killinger inspired ‘Hear My Flask Leak’, with or without leather strap for wearing crossbody.

• Laugh 14

The G.I.L.I. harem pants -- she looks like she's wearing bats.

Is it Halloween yet?

misc pics Shawn Killinger pants harem pants GILI 6-30-20.jpg

• Laugh 14

What the hell is wrong with her?

An exhibitionist who keeps saying that bathing suits “freak her out”.

Yeah, right.  I found a few, but not those few with her laying back in the wading pool or the one languishing back on Joe on a chaise lounges somewhere. 

C686192F-077B-4D9F-BD3C-DD4A3C12B0F8.thumb.jpeg.0be98b7dc618642d66b1f7a32a2f3251.jpeg

She’s selling several Frye & co shoes tonight and she’s fried.

• Laugh 8

Frye backpack was really cute (I like the navy). 

Shawn seemed more preoccupied with knotting her shirt.  Is it a fixation?

• Laugh 4

23 minutes ago, Fromwhereisit said:

What the hell is wrong with her?

An exhibitionist who keeps saying that bathing suits “freak her out”.

Yeah, right.  I found a few, but not those few with her laying back in the wading pool or the one languishing back on Joe on a chaise lounges somewhere. 

C686192F-077B-4D9F-BD3C-DD4A3C12B0F8.thumb.jpeg.0be98b7dc618642d66b1f7a32a2f3251.jpeg

She’s selling several Frye & co shoes tonight and she’s fried.

I wonder if she got that tattoo on her chest before or after enhancement.  I would be afraid the needles used would burst whatever was inflated.

• Laugh 6
  • Surprise 1

11 minutes ago, Fromwhereisit said:

0EC939FE-0FDE-4BF1-B41F-F62A45CC1F8A.thumb.jpeg.96d17d922bd59dccdc07ed8bfc162c1d.jpeg
98833BAD-509D-4FFE-AC9A-FE45B670CE56.thumb.png.ca31d29efae08cabba3d6b13290f49d5.png

He's got bigger boobs than she used to. No wonder she got implants.

• Laugh 8

"I was never a denim shirt wearer before, but..." 

• Like 4
  • Sad 5

Side Stitch:

Cute blouses

Nice fabric

Only denim shirt Shawn will buy

$94.98 on clearance for a top I could find at Marshalls for much less when i am not scared to go

Shawn can have my share of shirts

• Like 3
  • Laugh 4

1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

"I was never a denim shirt wearer before, but..." 

I am so sick of her negative sales pitches!

• Like 14

5 hours ago, Fromwhereisit said:

13239100_1014895678563671_3295795569008896066_n.jpg

• Laugh 1
  • Surprise 2

5 hours ago, Fromwhereisit said:

0EC939FE-0FDE-4BF1-B41F-F62A45CC1F8A.thumb.jpeg.96d17d922bd59dccdc07ed8bfc162c1d.jpeg
98833BAD-509D-4FFE-AC9A-FE45B670CE56.thumb.png.ca31d29efae08cabba3d6b13290f49d5.png

Another view of her enhancement. We all remember this one!

misc pics Shawn Killinger in black booby dress.jpg

• Like 3
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 4

Near the end of her three-hour show, she finally ditched the high heel gladiator sandals for some Frye flats. Her feet must have been screaming, "What took you so long?"

misc pics Shawn Killinger shoes sandals flat heel 1 6-30-20.jpg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 10

6 hours ago, Lori NoGo said:

Side Stitch:

Cute blouses

Nice fabric

Only denim shirt Shawn will buy

$94.98 on clearance for a top I could find at Marshalls for much less when i am not scared to go

Shawn can have my share of shirts

Ummmmmmm excuse me but did you say $94.98 and clearance in the same sentence? Is that possible???????

• Like 6
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

I noticed, when looking at the Items Recently Aired list, that several of the things she showed weren't marked down at all -- even though it was supposed to be a clearance show.

That $94.98 Tencera shirt -- Shawn did say it was a lot of money for a denim shirt (it's actually Lyocell), but then she started yammering about how good it looked and felt. Nope. I still would not pay that much for a Lyocell shirt.

Found another nose wipe.  A305492  LOGO by Lori Goldstein Knit Open Front Printed Cardigan, at about 5:01, almost at end of video.

misc pics Shawn Killinger nose wipe Logo Lori top 6-30-20.jpg

• Like 3
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

I noticed, when looking at the Items Recently Aired list, that several of the things she showed weren't marked down at all -- even though it was supposed to be a clearance show.

That $94.98 Tencera shirt -- Shawn did say it was a lot of money for a denim shirt (it's actually Lyocell), but then she started yammering about how good it looked and felt. Nope. I still would not pay that much for a Lyocell shirt.

Found another nose wipe.  A305492  LOGO by Lori Goldstein Knit Open Front Printed Cardigan, at about 5:01, almost at end of video.

misc pics Shawn Killinger nose wipe Logo Lori top 6-30-20.jpg

Make that two!

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 3

7 hours ago, The Moni said:

13239100_1014895678563671_3295795569008896066_n.jpg

Such a natural shot.  With respect to posing and, well, you can guess what else.

Joe looks happy.

• Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1

1 hour ago, RubberbandGirl said:

Make that two!

giphy.gif

Surprised she didn't use that droopy jacket she is holding as a big handkerchief instead of sliding the top of her hand across the entire width of her nostrils.  But why shirk tradition?

• Laugh 6

1 hour ago, Lori NoGo said:

Surprised she didn't use that droopy jacket she is holding as a big handkerchief instead of sliding the top of her hand across the entire width of her nostrils.  But why shirk tradition?

I’ve noticed one thing about her disgusting nose swiping habit.

She’s ambidextrous. Great. 

• Laugh 8

B94EDF3D-864E-4CE0-B3B3-7039B9A96B97.thumb.jpeg.82b0b869792078c8bd4b88d93afaa72a.jpeg

She loves strapless. So many pics of her in strapless. Fine.
Post augmentation, she loves deliberately lowering the top to look like it’s about to drip off her breasts.

And the pic above with hubby, highlights her love of showing her armpits. She loves that. 🤔🤔🤔

Edited by Fromwhereisit
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 2

5 minutes ago, RubberbandGirl said:

giphy.gif

What a HOT MESS!!  From the greasy, stringy, hair to the glasses to the earrings to the outfit to the shoes...in other words from head to toe!!   How do TPTB not see this??  

Oh, and the topper is this girl has ZERO rhythm!!  I ALWAYS get a good laugh when she prances around trying to dance.  ZERO RHYTHM!  

• Like 2
  • Laugh 8

947EE672-0D70-486B-8528-6F7BC2DB5CAF.jpeg.fb8566c004e297d36f6ab34b2e9b80ec.jpeg

After struggling through her shift, she couldn’t quite make it to the end In her high heeled scrappy sandals.

She started undertalking when the camera was off her, for someone to go get something else for her to put on. I heard her say a couple of times, the samples wouldn’t fit her...either her foot was too large or small. But she sent up an S.O.S.

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 8
  • Sad 1

I've been meaning to ask if anyone  else has heard her mention the stress rash or stress hives she keeps getting on the air?  She mentioned getting one the other day as she was speaking. I think it's just another thing for her to say to squick us out!!  She didn't show the rash, but that will be next!  Though I think she got them on her chin when she first returned  from bereavement on her Friday night DTS show and she was showing the red bumps on her chin.??  I think she likes to push our buttons or for some kind of shock value!  🐷

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

Well, of course she does. She chose the wrong career path. She should have been a "shock jock" talk radio host.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 1

48 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

I've been meaning to ask if anyone  else has heard her mention the stress rash or stress hives she keeps getting on the air?  She mentioned getting one the other day as she was speaking. I think it's just another thing for her to say to squick us out!!  She didn't show the rash, but that will be next!  Though I think she got them on her chin when she first returned  from bereavement on her Friday night DTS show and she was showing the red bumps on her chin.??  I think she likes to push our buttons or for some kind of shock value!  🐷

Yes, I’ve heard her references to the stress rash on her arm. And you can see evidence of the small colony on her forearm.

Big deal! 

She’s brought it up several times and it has no relevance. So it just lays there like an egg. I guess it was Monday and the model Angela(?) was modeling and modeling in studio. Anyone watching could see that Angela has some skin discoloring or something fairly prominently going on with her arms and hands etc.  And Shawn, while the camera is on the model, focusing on her sleeves, makes another simpy stab at sharing her little rash ‘situation’.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 3

On 6/30/2020 at 11:11 AM, RubberbandGirl said:

963456396_shawndancedt001crop.gif.675c3d46b46a3fe78b3f17ae210b8449.gif

Why does she call attention to herself, she's homely as sin!🤢

• Like 6

Is that a rash? Looks more like bite marks. Or impetigo perhaps? Maybe more diligent personal hygiene is in order!!

• Like 7

What's with the tuna can/pebble look on top of her (greasy) head?  You don't see anyone else at the Q with "knots" on top of their head. 

Furthermore, have you (pre covid/during covid) ever seen such a "do" while at the gym, spa, salon, grocery store, drugstore, movies, parks, Drs office, BBQ, Dentist office, etc...someone sporting such a "do"?  I've NEVER seen such a "do" while out and about...not EVER!  

image.png.2233022ecced3c609cfadc0f0d008a1a.png

• Like 2
  • Laugh 5

46 minutes ago, Fromwhereisit said:

Better pic0900CF05-4C66-4691-AFC8-10F5FA12C201.jpeg.5066a31dd0108e6a9a90f547f24fcbd4.jpeg

Oh no 🙄

I would say chiggers but I don 't believe chiggers would bite or stay on her nasty unshowered ass. Best bug repellant ever!

• Laugh 8

1 hour ago, Elle820 said:

Why does she call attention to herself, she's homely as sin!🤢

I think the "attention" is the whole point. She makes herself as ugly/homely/ridiculous looking as possible, so the whole focus is on her. The stupid hairdos, the big glasses, the huge earrings, the awful knotted outfits and the ridiculous shoes. She may want sympathy (she's so busy, overwhelmed) that she has no time to shower or fix her hair or put together a decent outfit. Or she thinks she's so quirky and creative by wearing clothes in odd ways/combos. Add the rude behavior and the nose wiping on top of that and it's like a train wreck. You can't look away. 😱

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, Benji said:

I think the "attention" is the whole point. She makes herself as ugly/homely/ridiculous looking as possible, so the whole focus is on her. The stupid hairdos, the big glasses, the huge earrings, the awful knotted outfits and the ridiculous shoes. She may want sympathy (she's so busy, overwhelmed) that she has no time to shower or fix her hair or put together a decent outfit. Or she thinks she's so quirky and creative by wearing clothes in odd ways/combos. Add the rude behavior and the nose wiping on top of that and it's like a train wreck. You can't look away. 

This ^ 👏 

• Like 8

She's thumbing her nose at the viewers. Why can't higher ups see that?

• Like 10
  • Useful 1

2 minutes ago, sauce62 said:

She's thumbing her nose at the viewers. Why can't higher ups see that?

She must be hitting her quotas. There's no other explanation.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

1 hour ago, Fromwhereisit said:

Better pic0900CF05-4C66-4691-AFC8-10F5FA12C201.jpeg.5066a31dd0108e6a9a90f547f24fcbd4.jpeg

Oh no 🙄

Bed bugs?

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 7

10816C79-128A-4055-B4C9-F0D4B1FBA6D6.gif.2bef08d107619dfc1ff6a5dc9fa15104.gif

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, please direct your attention to the screen.

What you see here, is Defendant A, displaying how she repeatedly appears at work. During her shifts at her place of employment, she appears to dance spontaneously and have an air of being too comfortable in front of the camera. 

I ask you to look closely at her facial expressions. While this video loop seems only circumstantial, her movements resonate loudly an “I don’t care” attitude. Thus Defendant A, is projecting again and again, much more as direct proof than circumstantial, that she clearly has little to no understanding of how to behave in a marginally professional manner while at work.

Your Honor, I submit this clever, little Boomerang into the court record as exhibit 1A.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 6

It even looks like she's saying"I don't care".

• Like 11
  • Useful 1

3 hours ago, rocketinu said:

I would say chiggers but I don 't believe chiggers would bite or stay on her nasty unshowered ass. Best bug repellant ever!

I doubt she goes outside to encounter chiggers.

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 6

LOL, at the bottom of this screen there is an ad for "how to get rid of bedbugs." Big Brother is reading our posts!

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 9
  • Surprise 1

B63A8CB2-4DC7-40D1-8CCB-75F9DA943427.jpeg.648b448e94b0c46a629d72ec4236ede6.jpeg

oh here’s that other photo. Yes, as she was lamenting last night, she ‘freaks out at the thought of bathing suits and putting them on’.

• Laugh 6
  • Surprise 1