Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

#1, I think her teeth are growing

#2, I highlight her in shades of purple, #notapurplegirl

#3, pics below to show how dramatically different a person can lookD0E1F15C-0DE5-4203-984A-7EEA5DDAEAC3.thumb.jpeg.d9b5b885e2280816fd40c3729e08a79d.jpeg

• Surprise 6

FD113066-780A-48CE-A7FC-9DF1843AD94A.jpeg.149f38c7f2b289b0f8f0c01d9e7af974.jpeg

look at the eye on the right...and the brow etc

new show coming to the Q, “tweak’d by a medical spa“ 😳...☺️

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Bronx Babe said:

Shawn always looks like Dustin Hoffman's Tootsie to my eyes.

"how far can you pull back" 

• Laugh 9

1 hour ago, Fromwhereisit said:

Just for fun 63D94A75-EB15-4D38-BCD3-788D97236884.thumb.jpeg.ca57f6ea106fa287c9b82f133fcb4bee.jpeg

ii8ByCU.png  jJ9SRnn.jpg    and.......zeq7Ocf.jpg   Probably what she thinks she looks like.  Friday night, "Dare to Share the Horror".

• Like 1
  • Laugh 16

2 hours ago, Fromwhereisit said:

#1, I think her teeth are growing

#2, I highlight her in shades of purple, #notapurplegirl

#3, pics below to show how dramatically different a person can lookD0E1F15C-0DE5-4203-984A-7EEA5DDAEAC3.thumb.jpeg.d9b5b885e2280816fd40c3729e08a79d.jpeg

More pics of dramatic differences: without and with makeup. Hmmm... since the picture on the right was made, those horizontal lines in her forehead seem to have disappeared. Botox?

misc pics Shawn Killinger face without and with makeup Feb 2020.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 3
  • Surprise 1

14 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

I haven't seen Antonella on the show, but they just showed "Nay Nay" on Skype.

What's going on with these super dark tan jobs on everybody?

misc pics Shawn Killinger face teeth whitener with Antonella 1 6-26-20.jpg

Antonella is "very" italian and it is summer.her tan is natural.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2

2 hours ago, Fromwhereisit said:

Just for fun, I colored the hank of hair that she loves to have to fuss with. This is what it would look like if she liked to highlight only that section in purple. In other words, look how much that problem hair gets in the way and annoys many viewers. 63D94A75-EB15-4D38-BCD3-788D97236884.thumb.jpeg.ca57f6ea106fa287c9b82f133fcb4bee.jpeg

Looking at this pic, I'd say lip fillers for sure. Her natural lips are quite thin. Can we get a before and after from someone?

48 minutes ago, Syringa Vulgaris said:

Looking at this pic, I'd say lip fillers for sure. Her natural lips are quite thin. Can we get a before and after from someone?

1205038952_shawnlipsthennow001.thumb.png.fb0b69e4f773f3758e53f03da0693d15.png

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

More pics of dramatic differences: without and with makeup. Hmmm... since the picture on the right was made, those horizontal lines in her forehead seem to have disappeared. Botox?

misc pics Shawn Killinger face without and with makeup Feb 2020.jpg

I think she mentioned her Botox during the Lancer show.

• Like 5

Agree on the furrowed brow lines. And the deep “1”, as she called it, is gone between her eyes. 

• Like 1

As a user of Botox and fillers, I don’t begrudge anyone getting work done. But you’ve got to “keep it real”. Wasn’t that killy’s shtick for a while?

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

2 hours ago, RubberbandGirl said:

1205038952_shawnlipsthennow001.thumb.png.fb0b69e4f773f3758e53f03da0693d15.png

Thanks, @RubberbandGirl! I'd say Killer here bought herself a new upper lip and plumped up the bottom one. The liner's supposed to make us think it's all makeup. Rookie mistake, Skunky! Plus she's got the white glasses and giant earrings to further distract from her enhancements until we get used to them. Interesting.

28 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

As a user of Botox and fillers, I don’t begrudge anyone getting work done. But you’ve got to “keep it real”. Wasn’t that killy’s shtick for a while?

True dat. Then why not keep it real by being transparent about it? Seriously, this woman would invite cameras in to her next gyno appointment, why be so shy over a little Restylane or whatever?

• Like 2
  • Laugh 9

I thought the idea was to buy Q's magical lotions and potions for youthful-looking skin? Being "real" includes fake tans, false eyelashes,  botox? Maybe there should be a slogan change to "looking better".  This includes daily showers. artfully applied makeup and nice fashion.  Just a suggestion. 

• Like 8

Isn't there some lip plump lipstick the Q sells that she could have used?  Or what about that lip suction thingy she was selling a couple of weeks ago?  Guess not.

• Like 7
  • Laugh 2

I think we know that she doesn't use a large fraction of the stuff she sells (like Philosophy shower gels, for example.)

Edited by JohnnyStar5
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 5

Doubt she used this because it probably doesn't work but she put on a good show selling it.  

misc_pics_Shawn_Killinger_face_lip_plumping_device_looks_obscene_9-27-19.jpeg.3da196e38559cd136f2a358d3d56a72e.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Yes those lips have changed majorly.

Interesting point about the glasses being a distraction for the changes to her face. I just keep seeing the GLASSES and whatever color they are. How can someone have that many different color frames?/ Seriously.

Now there's a concept.  Get to work on that Lori Grenier. 🙂

• Like 2

Looks like she’s had her upper lids done and had her eyebrows raised or whatever they do. Her eyelids were kinda lying on her eyelashes and now they are miles away. Her eyes look much better to me. The lips?  The bottom one is good. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

Yes those lips have changed majorly.

Interesting point about the glasses being a distraction for the changes to her face. I just keep seeing the GLASSES and whatever color they are. How can someone have that many different color frames?/ Seriously.

Now there's a concept.  Get to work on that Lori Grenier. 🙂

Lori does make readers. Shawn presented them during the Christmas season. Lori's readers were very unobtrusive, designed to show most of the eye. Shawn looked good in them. But of course she never bought a pair. She went right back to her big frame, bright-colored,  overpowering readers.

H217516 Set of 3 Reading Glasses Choice of Power with Soft Cases by Lori Greiner

misc pics QVC Lori Greiner glasses readers 1 6-28-20.jpg

misc pics QVC Lori Greiner glasses readers 2 6-28-20.jpg

misc pics QVC Lori Greiner glasses readers 3 6-28-20.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

eDAUSyn.jpg  Then there are her current, frequent comments about not showering for days. Needless to say,  "Skunky" has been the perfect nickname.

• Like 9
  • Laugh 2

I don't care for her overlined lips, but I think they are better than that light pink (almost white) lipstick she used to wear.  So glad she moved away from that.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, lazyfaire said:

@Fromwhereisit your picture of Skunky’s skunk stripe hair reminded me of how she got her nickname Skunky! Thank you!

E527EDF8-0170-4E2E-8CC7-5F9961E93789.jpeg.26b7011f18d537e80ba87708511fbad6.jpegDE4D8BCF-5549-474F-AD1A-65C38C25F223.jpeg.1a6f28913c344753a797f473a124531d.jpeg

That hairdo is like my mother's from her wedding pictures. From 1968.

• Laugh 5

5 hours ago, Captain Bob said:

That hairdo is like my mother's from her wedding pictures. From 1968.

but it looked better than her hairstyle when she first came to QVC.or now.

• Like 2

On 6/28/2020 at 7:00 PM, Coffeecup said:

Lori does make readers. Shawn presented them during the Christmas season. Lori's readers were very unobtrusive, designed to show most of the eye. Shawn looked good in them. But of course she never bought a pair. She went right back to her big frame, bright-colored,  overpowering readers.

H217516 Set of 3 Reading Glasses Choice of Power with Soft Cases by Lori Greiner

misc pics QVC Lori Greiner glasses readers 1 6-28-20.jpg

misc pics QVC Lori Greiner glasses readers 2 6-28-20.jpg

misc pics QVC Lori Greiner glasses readers 3 6-28-20.jpg

oy! Lori should not model her glasses. Just sayin'..... and I was suggesting frames that change color! Pie in the sky wish- so you only need one pair of glasses. You know, you will it to be green today , purple tomorrow.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fromwhereisit said:

BBBFB592-4FDB-4F23-95BE-E8F9BE48DE3C.thumb.jpeg.49efab14eeb85c90ad1ee775dc403728.jpeg

Perfect!  I knew Shawn's hair reminded me of somebody, but I never could think who it was.

As I recall from watching Suze's show years ago, her hair stayed in place. She never had to push a lock out of her eyes like Shawn does constantly.

• Like 3

Someone's having another BHD amongst other things!  🤣  Is that monochromatic or column dressing gone wrong? Blazar a little snug? Old platform sandals?

20200629_221706_compress59.thumb.jpg.7e0b8b29815394d9bb3e51fca0414aa8.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 5

I'm not watching, but that pic above of her made me look!

It's so sad to me - funny, too, but sad.

Her hair looked really pretty that first night she came back.  It's as though she can't be bothered to try to even look nice.  Like her viewers or her job are just too much of an effort.  She looks so harsh.

And here comes Courtney!  Looking fresh and pretty, as always.  Such a juxtaposition.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I'm not watching, but that pic above of her made me look!

It's so sad to me - funny, too, but sad.

Her hair looked really pretty that first night she came back.  It's as though she can't be bothered to try to even look nice.  Like her viewers or her job are just too much of an effort.  She looks so harsh.

And here comes Courtney!  Looking fresh and pretty, as always.  Such a juxtaposition.

Her hair looked good so there was no way she was going to stick with it. For some perverse reason, she thrives on negative attention only. 

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, Fromwhereisit said:

FB29C3C7-BEBE-4C37-9C72-360A619905AC.jpeg.957431cb603b389a5383660966d655fb.jpeg

They’re baaack.

They're still fugleeeeee!

(but you drawing a face on them made them better!)

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 6

Is this another romper? Where's her waist? She admitted she thought she was wearing the XXS but was actually in an XS.  Is there an XSW(ide) now?

20200629_225242_compress28.thumb.jpg.a6030ab9b00b4a129c41f2ad5f3e0847.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6

She was just spazzy dancing again two min before midnight.  She actually mentioned Joe a couple of times tonight. It's been awhile since she spoke of him.  She also made a weird analogy of a Dooney bag she was selling describing it to her life as one big vacancy to throw stuff in. Some nonsense like that!

She just told Aimee Kestenberg she looked gorgeous when she appeared on Skype. Is this a new thing because I heard Caro tell Clarks Amy how oh how pritteeee she looked when she appeared on Skype today? And Skunky hasn't stopped with it since she's been back!

20200630_000332_compress50.thumb.jpg.6f3ea3514b12bc9f2ca7dc076f1de789.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

How and why the napkin ring/garlic knot on top of Shawn's head?

Is this Aimee Kestenberg crossbody phone bag on a string really worth this drawn out explanation?  Please, let's move on.

• Laugh 6

She said "so you don't have to F with it in explaining something about the phone. Shawn never reacted.

14 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

Am I hearing things? Did Aimee Kestenberg just say the "f" word,?

I think she said "futz".  Lol.  I originally was shocked, too.

• Like 2

I think Shawn found a new dominatrix shoe.  The Vince Camuto caged heel.  She sounds smitten.  Looks like about 50 pieces of shoestring licorice attached to a 6 inch heel.  Just painfully high enough for her to totter around in with her miraculously cured bad feet.  She says they are so comfortable.  Sure, Shawn.        

• Laugh 5
  • Sad 1

Skunky's hair does look like a big greasy garlic knot you get to go with a pie at the local pizzeria! 

20200630_005709.thumb.jpg.9c0f77fccf714102431842f63108a495.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Laugh 7

Quilted Koala Camo Canvas Printed Upright Tote with Pompoms

Description is as busy as the actual bag.

Shawn:  "This is a vertical story."  🙄

Shawn says this would be great "if you are going on a plane" (*realizes she forgot about the pandemic*) "or wherever".

Oh good.  She's gone.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 4

10 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Skunky's hair does look like a big greasy garlic knot you get to go with a pie at the local pizzeria! 

20200630_005709.thumb.jpg.9c0f77fccf714102431842f63108a495.jpg

Strangely, I think her hair made me hungry.  I just made myself a piece of garlic bread.  No tuna can tomorrow please, Shawn.  Not eating that at 1am.  

• Like 1
  • Laugh 4