Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

I wonder why she brought up the Kate Spade/Dr. Scholl's shoe connection.   Name dropping?  Kind of seemed in bad taste to me.....

• Surprise 3

12 hours ago, Watcher25 said:

NM

Edited by The Moni

On 6/7/2020 at 7:31 PM, RubberbandGirl said:

If you get tired of watching it, there's a part 2 too!

Ugh.  She is just asking to be slaughtered with criticism. 

She doesn't even try to act demurely when going for the wipe.  Perhaps a lace-trimmed hanky to delicately dab her nostrils instead of a bare, ham-handed swipe across the schnoz. 

"There's a lot going around."  Yes, Shawn.  Lots of germs going around your wrist and up your hand.  You even grossed  out Ol' Prayer Hands and he deals with a lot of greasiness. 

But the trifecta was when she was speaking to Sandra in her fireside chat.  1.  Violent nose wipe.  2.  Swipe off residue on turtle neck.  3. Final twirl of hair with hand still ridden with said residue (which caused my eyes to bug out in disbelief and disgust)  Sandra must take the quote "nevertheless she persisted" as her on-air mantra because she is seamless in her delivery, even when faced with the adversity that is Ms. Snot-Ridden Blow Holes, sheltering at home, but still wiping away.

*If it is allergies, try some medication.  Or try to avoid loose face powder as it might fly up your nose.  If drugs, please seek professional help.  Preferably at a rehab far, far away.  Might I suggest your favorite royalty-related destination:  Canada. 

Edited by Lori NoGo
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Fromwhereisit said:

Is there a way to see the Kristen Wiig skit that you referenced @Ham On Wry?

Hi Try checking your On Demand for NBC / Saturday Night Live. It was Kristen Wiig hosting the season finale At Home version maybe about a month or 6 weeks ago? 

• Useful 3

Darn it! I was going to say---Bets on how long Dad's ring lasts. I get the sentiment but let's face it, it's big and clunky on her hand, always off kilter and just steals the focus AND NOW tonight she isn't wearing it!!! Hmmm. I wonder if the producers said something to her about it?

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

B58BADA0-31A4-4EB7-A4C3-3588E6849223.jpeg.200409fd87cf63a373bb16957b3487c7.jpeg050B13CD-133D-41C8-930D-40EB7C49F9BC.thumb.jpeg.9f47f3486a62aec2106fd47b40fd29b8.jpeg

[I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but I don’t talk about my mother much. Her name is Lo, short for Loandra. If you do catch me mentioning Lo, it’s usually a negative.]

[As seen above, I just referenced] a story about my mother that I shared last night. It has to do with putting two unlikely things together. I told you all that my mom just shared with me that when she was little, she used to eat peanut butter and gherkin pickle sandwiches. 

[Ummm. Ok. That’s it.] And I followed that significant announcement about Lo’s quirky sandwich pairing with how my mom’s story made me feel, by doing my mock throwing up thing. Told the story last night, right and just repeated it now. [Ok...]

[   ] - my own words

Edited by Fromwhereisit · Reason: Needed clarification
  • Like 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 6

Just tuned in. Does she own a brush ? 🙄

Why did she bother growing out her hair if she's just going to continually pile it up messily on top of her head ? So lazy ! 😫

• Like 7

I can't believe she mentioned Lo's pb and pickle sandwich and made gagging dry heave faces AGAIN!!  She's vile.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 5
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

I wonder if a small family member did her hair tonight?

@Fromwhereisit Did she really say if she mentions her mother it's a negative?

• Laugh 1
  • Sad 3

No. She did not. That was my overlay of narrative on top of her story.

E5790B70-09B4-4A0D-94F7-DB93315E040F.thumb.jpeg.0f9e012254dad35c84d57c83e7aaac01.jpeg

this is a retrospective of her last four appearances this week.  Wish I had the couple more...

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 5

Would this work for your retrospective?

20200609_231856_compress42.thumb.jpg.3f939d32f7ddddf2b17ceeb92c3e8371.jpg

Another "I hate the way she" comment from me. I hate the way she talks post COVID19 reopening and getting back to traveling talk!! 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 6
  • Sad 2

She wants all 4 colors of this denim shirt but really would rather buy patio furniture right now.

20200609_232557.thumb.jpg.fe9ba14a21396c9cdf2ba05390503dbf.jpg

• Laugh 4

467C959C-C432-40FF-AC07-211DE67FEF55.thumb.jpeg.661f5795f21b3071ad7158f7bfc0c1c1.jpeg

she did her spastic shoe presentation jig. I don’t even know how managed the bottom two positions.

• Laugh 6

This is unreal.  Skunko already did Cameos this week!!  Just as bad as her selling spiel.  She looks terrible and they are boring as heck.  I thought she was about to sell me something. See  sample videos in link.  I've heard of this site last year. I guess qvc finally caught on.  

https://www.cameo.com/shawnkillinger

20200610_090717.thumb.jpg.5b09c54b5ce80bfe9cf47490d82c3a9f.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 3

Just watched her three cameo ^ shout outs...wow, more Shawn platforms. No thanks.

Edited by Fromwhereisit
  • Sad 6

So this Cameomis a separate platform?  I thought it was going to be on air.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

"This is Phil from Sacramento. I'd like to order a cameo from Shawn Killinger. Could you ask her to talk about how she hasn't showered for a week while sloooowly taking off her hoof covers? Thanks."

• Like 1
  • Laugh 19

2 hours ago, mpeeps said:

This is unreal.  Skunko already did Caneos this week!!  Just as bad as her selling spiel.  She looks terrible and they are boring as heck.  I thought she was about to sell me something. See  sample videos in link.  I've heard of this site last year. I guess qvc finally caught on.  

And she's walking while doing these self promoting cameos, which is distracting-all while giving the looking over her glasses i'm so much better than you look....  and that hair!  I haven't had a cut or color during this time either, and, I haven't had my hair cut for 18 months as it was growing in after chemo, it's now a pile of massive curls, which I don't mind, I truly love them, and if I can make this hot mess look pulled together, surely, a simple pony tail could/would look better on skunk than that pile of turds unbrushed mess she's doing.  She really does look like a horses arss with her horse hoofs and that hair.

• Like 10
  • Surprise 1

I watched the first one and stopped mid-way through when she said the person was studying for her master's in nursing.  Shawn said nurses were angels and proceeded to descended into the "my dad just went through a horrible journey with cancer and I ....."  >> click<<  I couldn't hear any more.  Was that that person's birthday or something?  Because if it was, way to go, bringing up death and cancer on someone's birthday!

I then watched the second one...someone's birthday, turning 50.  I stopped watching after Shawn said something along the lines of how she loved her 47th birthday and enjoyed getting older.  Then said she loves everything about getting older except for that area on her forehead that has a deep crevice that botox won't work for and then said it was her daughter's birthday..... >>click<<  Whoever paid $30 for that schtick should ask for their money back.  You'd at least think Shawn could come up with some original story, one we've never heard of, not one about her deep furrow in her forehead that won't go away with botox!  We've heard that story a billion times on air and we're as bored hearing it now as we were the first time.  But to pay for it?  Wow.

I tapped out of the entire thing.  What's next?  "Happy Birthday and don't forget to epilate your toe hair?"  She just cannot do anything without bringing it around to her.  Maybe that's just part of the quirkiness people like?  

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 5

Yep, Skunky can't turn it off.  Had to make those cameos about her, negative and self-deprecating.  I wonder if she'll mention not showering in her next cameo!!    I also noticed she banged them out after her shifts at midnight before she heads home to drink wine and pass out on the couch!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 7
  • Sad 3

LOL! I know I'm wrong for this. The only thing missing in this picture. Is my foot kicking her fat ass.

• Laugh 9
  • Surprise 1

She purposely turned around with her backside to the camera  for a good few seconds so we can see how the backpack looked on her back too!

• Like 3
  • Surprise 1

I can’t help but notice that there are some very stressed polka dots on the rear elevation of Mount Killinger. Not overweight, just not in the correct size. Poor little polka dots, straining, straining, straining...

761C61B3-602C-4D45-AE7C-13FC69588B96.jpeg.cb20b0bb1d364391e6bf89285bacbd2c.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Laugh 14
  • Surprise 1

3 hours ago, Watcher25 said:

LOL! I know I'm wrong for this. The only thing missing in this picture. Is my foot kicking her fat ass.

I'd like to be in line behind you, please.  I'll dust off my pointiest shoes.

• Laugh 9
  • Surprise 1

9 hours ago, mpeeps said:

This is unreal.  Skunko already did Cameos this week!!  Just as bad as her selling spiel.  She looks terrible and they are boring as heck.  I thought she was about to sell me something. See  sample videos in link.  I've heard of this site last year. I guess qvc finally caught on.  

I think you have to be a lot more articulate than Skunky to be a verbal acrobat, whatever that is.

I loathe the term 'spiritual gangster.'

And why label yourself an adoptive mommy? It's like putting an asterisk next to the word -- "almost but not quite."

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 3

Skunky did a few more Cameos in just a day!! This time in bed without hair and makeup. She unapologetically said it was her day off and did actually shower but no makeup on her days off!!  Did she cut her hair overnight?  It looks short.  DV and Rick also have some Cameos now too.  A few graduation Cameos from DV.

20200611_004837.thumb.jpg.b31d6e99470eb03d8dea326f8a6299ce.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 3

I. Don’t. Want. To. Know. If. You. Showered. Or. Not!!

It is a personal and private item about your day that you don’t need to share. No one wants to know whether you did or you didn’t, you idiot!

• Like 14
  • Laugh 1

Did Skunky get a haircut? Are salons open in West Chester?

LMAO at her getting stuck with D&Co.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 6

She is with the "The Gobster!" Hair is semi clean. Looks like it's not as long. 

Hahaha! The tall gladiator sandals make a Shawn comeback! They ugly!  

She hates the shirt -already knotted.

Edited by rocketinu
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 6

Not only is Gary still glued to his seat, but he pasted on a smile to greet Shawn. Reminds me of a hostage video.   

She called him "Gobers".  How presumptuous of her to butcher his surname. Has anyone called her "Killers" yet?

• Like 6
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1

The name butchering drives me crazy. It’s so wrong. Synthetic friendliness.

Nicknames can be a sign of affection, sure. They can also be derogatory. She tosses out a nickname, making it look like a term of endearment but it comes off smelling like a derogatory term...

• Like 12
  • Useful 1

5 minutes ago, Fromwhereisit said:

The name butchering drives me crazy. It’s so wrong. Synthetic friendliness.

Nicknames can be a sign of affection, sure. They can also be derogatory. She tosses out a nickname, making it look like a term of endearment but it comes off smelling like a derogatory term...

I agree, @Fromwhereisit.  Sounds kind of insulting coming from her mouth. 

"Synthetic friendliness."  Good description.  I enjoy it almost as much as "verbal barbed wire" that you coined the other day to describe Carolyn's words. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 1

Poor “Gobers”, he looks slightly terrified whenever it’s Shawn’s turn to speak.

She just called him “Gare Bear”, lol.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6
  • Surprise 1

These prints look like airplane upholstery from the 70s. So grandma. No offense to grandma's.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 11

1 minute ago, sauce62 said:

These prints look like airplane upholstery from the 70s. So grandma. No offense to grandma's.

Judging from the direction in which Denim & Co. has been going, I think Gary has been experimenting with acid.  All the pretty colors...

• Like 2
  • Laugh 7
  • Surprise 1

"Stripes continue to make us all look slender."  -Shawn Killinger

🙄

• Laugh 12

Ugly outfit. She tied a knot in the shirt. She's wearing her old-fashioned, tacky gladiator sandals.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Denim-Co 1 6-11-20.jpg

• Like 1
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 1

Skunky is layer and knotting the D&C now like LOGO!! Means she totally hates it.

20200611_224558.thumb.jpg.1ff374d52763d0188a5b1008839e7cbe.jpg

ETA: We're overlapping commentary again. LOL!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 5

She just changed shirts, but of course she had to tie another knot.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Denim-Co 2 6-11-20.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 2
  • Sad 4

4 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Ugly outfit. She tied a knot in the shirt. She's wearing her old-fashioned, tacky gladiator sandals.

This outfit is all kinds of wrong. 

Those gladiator shoes should be saved for days off, playing out one of her imaginary scenarios, this one probably involving a whip.

Knotting a shirt is usually meant to take up the slack of excess material.  If your knot is the size of a mini marshmallow, you are trying too hard. 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 10

Haha. The struggle is real!

She’s foolin’ no one tonight. No one. Not her besties, her family, her relatives or her minions. 

• Like 7

Shawn told Gary she first tried his pants on when she was about 35 and “living my best life”. 

Yikes, I’d be pretty insulted if I were her husband and family. 

• Like 6
  • Surprise 6

2 minutes ago, lazyfaire said:

Shawn told Gary she first tried his pants on when she was about 35 and “living my best life”. 

Yikes, I’d be pretty insulted if I were her husband and family. 

Lazy - she said the mid-30's and living her best life twice so far tonight. Also said no vacation this year so extra pissy tonite.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2

19 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Those sandals look like leg braces.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 7

3 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

Lazy - she said the mid-30's and living her best life twice so far tonight. Also said no vacation this year so extra pissy tonite.

She went to Quebec, that's further than I've gotten this year!

I know virtually nothing about her husband, but if I were him, I'd be musing about taking the rest of the family and running for the hills. No about of money can be worth the constant exhaustion of dealing with her.

• Like 6

She wiped her nose twice (so far) in the Aerobed presentation.

• Laugh 6
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 4