Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

16 hours ago, seasons said:

Wonder if they will grace us with a ring "inspired" by her father's law school ring? Because why not make money from a sentimental memento from a deceased person? 😕

Sidebar - he really seemed like such a nice man. I saw kindness in the photos of him.

they dont care about Shawn's daddy.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Thank you for the kind welcome.  I am so happy I found you all.

One favor, can one of you give me a quick lesson on the knick names?  I am sometimes totally confused.  Thank you so much!!

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Samwil said:

Thank you for the kind welcome.  I am so happy I found you all.

One favor, can one of you give me a quick lesson on the knick names?  I am sometimes totally confused.  Thank you so much!!

There's a thread here that has all this info and more:  Lexicon:  The Shopping List

https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/63274-lexicon-the-shopping-list/?tab=comments#comment-6141396

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 2

0FE6E253-5A86-4D6A-9D99-76E6348A528B.thumb.jpeg.afeaa78b29747278e813ba0eef337d66.jpeg

Overacting and over-sized false eyelashes.

There is nothing like an over-confident, insecure, narcissist.

• Like 9
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 1

She said she "fought for this show." I think what she was really fighting for was a show where she could bring attention to herself by doing gross things on air and getting people to talk about her. Look at meeeee!

• Like 16
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

She said she "fought for this show." I think what she was really fighting for was a show where she could bring attention to herself by doing gross things on air and getting people to talk about her. Look at meeeee!

Yes, exactly!

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

fought for the show or for her job?

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

4 hours ago, Fromwhereisit said:

Emotional vampires.

• Like 10

38 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

Emotional vampires.

Wow. I’ve got to commit that one to memory.  That is good. 🙂

• Like 2

@LOVESMESOMEJOOLERY: Thank you so much for posting that link!  Gave me such a laugh.  For the life of me I had never been able to figure out the acronym for OAP, although I knew it was the product representative.  Now I can give my brain a rest!

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

The woman makes me sick. I don't know how her coworkers do it 😞

• Like 17

That compilation of her nose-wiping was eeeeuwwwwwww! I'm going to watch it again because I can't stand her.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 8

Another Shawn/Isaac exchange:

Shawn: Do you think we'll ever get back to cocktail dresses and ball gowns?

Isaac:  (contemplating) Oh, I don't know. I hope so. Someday. In the future. But let's get back to what we're wearing now.

(a tee shirt.)

I love when he smacks her back to selling the item at hand.

• Like 16
  • Laugh 3

1 hour ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Isaac:  (contemplating) Oh, I don't know. I hope so. Someday. In the future. But let's get back to what we're wearing now.

(a tee shirt.)

This ^ is when I look for the opportunity to use both the heart and the laugh buttons together.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 6

12 minutes ago, Fromwhereisit said:

This ^ is when I look for the opportunity to use both the heart and the laugh buttons together.

❤️😆

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Kathcart said:

That compilation of her nose-wiping was eeeeuwwwwwww! I'm going to watch it again because I can't stand her.

If you get tired of watching it, there's a part 2 too!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 6
  • Sad 3

4 hours ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Now let's get back to selling polyester clam diggers for old ladies counting their steps walking around the mall.

Edited by Captain Bob
  • Laugh 7

4 hours ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

(a tee shirt.)

Since when has El Stinko ever had the occasion to wear a frickin ball gown?  

• Laugh 9

18 minutes ago, PearlClutcher said:

It’s for her pretend life, that she doesn’t have and never will.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 5

57 minutes ago, Captain Bob said:

Now let's get back to selling polyester clam diggers for old ladies counting their steps walking around the mall.

Hey now...wait a minute...sometimes we don’t even count!

😂

• Laugh 9

If you get tired of watching it, there's a part 2 too!

Eeeeeeeeeeuwwwwwwwww! I never watch her because I can’t stand her so I had no idea this was going on. It’s disgusting. Where are TPTB? She needs a sit-down with HR.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, PearlClutcher said:

Now that she has big tits (for Lovesmesomejoolery) she wants to wear a ball gown so her cups may runneth over. 

• Laugh 7

3 hours ago, AuntCarol said:

Now that she has big tits (for Lovesmesomejoolery) she wants to wear a ball gown so her cups may runneth over. 

Do we know exactly when she got, umm, enhanced?

• Useful 1

Exhibit A on the left and Exhibit D on the right. 😂

• Laugh 14

Oh how I remember when Shawnie Sue wore that hideous dress and the subsequent uproar it caused.  TPTB never should have allowed her go on air looking like that.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Fromwhereisit said:

18B6EC60-1880-4D20-8383-884384D361D2.thumb.jpeg.da8e67f921d58df001f4037410c27177.jpeg

somewhere between the left pics . . . and the right pics. 

Between the two pics on the right, it almost looks like she got a second, larger enhancement. 

• Like 4

Could be a second augmentation. Or it could be a specialized hydraulic lift undergarment. Or it could be she taped herself to ‘push up’. But the icing on the bosom cake is how she made sure to have pulled the dress down to expose enough of the top of her breasts...pretty provocative huh?

and I don’t know if she wore this costume multi times, but I saw this day’s performance. I well remember, how restricted her movements were due to the precarious nature of the sleeves and front. Beyond the obvious distraction, she was not able to do her job that day. Oy!

Edited by Fromwhereisit
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Fromwhereisit said:

18B6EC60-1880-4D20-8383-884384D361D2.thumb.jpeg.da8e67f921d58df001f4037410c27177.jpeg

somewhere between the left pics . . . and the right pics. 

That first picture (pink shirt) always reminds me of a defendant standing in court, flanked by her attorneys, to hear her sentence.

• Like 7
  • Laugh 11

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

That first picture (pink shirt) always reminds me of a defendant standing in court, flanked by her attorneys, to hear her sentence.

We find the defendant guilty of being sleazy, Skunky, and a celebrity suck up. 

• Like 7
  • Laugh 8

Beyond the obvious distraction, she was not able to do her job that day. Oy!

But was she able to disgustingly wipe her disgusting nose every five seconds?

• Laugh 3

Does anyone believe she looks in the mirror before she works and thinks "gee my hair does not look horrible and filthy?"  All she has done so far is rake that long strand out of her face.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

I think she loses track of time, procrastinates and just can't be bothered making any effort like showering or styling her hair.  Can I just say, I hate the way she sells jewelry.  Especially Diamonique!  

20200608_225821_compress72.thumb.jpg.5494d77a817ae97a4200ffd9694f17f1.jpg20200608_230047_compress57.thumb.jpg.323f42a305cc7650084b21e25073d28c.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

I think she loses track of time, procrastinates and just can't be bothered making any effort like showering or styling her hair.  Can I just say, I hate the way she sells jewelry.  Especially Diamonique!  

I think you solved my problem of how to put into words what I feel when Shawn is on duty.

I hate the way she sells

Thanks @mpeeps, I feel so much better now.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 6

Her hooker hoof heels are back.

20200608_231745.thumb.jpg.764e7b6761ef2dc721d06097a9dd72f6.jpg

• Laugh 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 1

Her hair is grossly filthy. Her shoes are ridiculous, too big and they’re suede. Out of date and out of season. 

• Like 7

She admitted to being lazy I think about dressing since she's only back to work not even 2 weeks! Puhleez!!! 

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

To borrow a quote from my late dad——“She looks like a busted ass.”   How can anyone stand to have hair that greasy?  It would drive me crazy.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 2

2 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

To borrow a quote from my late dad——“She looks like a busted ass.”   How can anyone stand to have hair that greasy?  It would drive me crazy.

She's a Wen girl. Greasy is her default.

• Laugh 10

She obviously hates the sneakers. We all know she would never wear them in real life.

• Like 8

AD227551-5650-4801-928D-A8CDABC71029.thumb.jpeg.f6d5e261c91b302ce2d0cb5bb02357d8.jpeg

contorting

She thinks she is being cute standing like that.She is still a jackass in my book.

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, Watcher25 said:

She thinks she is being cute standing like that.She is still a jackass in my book.

Why doesn’t she just buy a box of hair color and get rid of those dark roots?  It’s not that hard. Just read the directions. I finally colored mine last week and ended up cutting it too.  It looks good. Maybe not salon good but I gotten compliments on it. And no one has run away from me screaming 🤪

AD227551-5650-4801-928D-A8CDABC71029.thumb.jpeg.f6d5e261c91b302ce2d0cb5bb02357d8.jpeg

contorting

And that’s the best hairdo she could manage?  I wouldn’t go to Target with that hair. 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 8

On 6/6/2020 at 5:26 PM, Fromwhereisit said:

0FE6E253-5A86-4D6A-9D99-76E6348A528B.thumb.jpeg.afeaa78b29747278e813ba0eef337d66.jpeg

Overacting and over-sized false eyelashes.

Who snags her dress with the product she's demonstrating! Bonefrickin idiot!

• Like 4

I still maintain that this Kristen Wiig SNL character from a few weeks ago was based on our Skunkie! (with better hair)

0510200001b.jpg

0510200002.jpg

shawn wiig.jpg

• Laugh 6

1 hour ago, Ham On Wry said:

I still maintain that this Kristen Wiig SNL character from a few weeks ago was based on our Skunkie! (with better hair)

0510200001b.jpg

0510200002.jpg

shawn wiig.jpg

Not sure who I don’t care for more Wiig or sk 

both unwatchable 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Fromwhereisit said:

contorting

Sorry Shawn the thighs still look big! You can spread the legs and pigeon toe the feet all you want! OMGosh take a flipping shower and wash your hair, I can smell you in NJ!

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 8
  • Sad 1