Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

2 hours ago, Fromwhereisit said:

Does anybody know if Debbie Danger is coming out to play tonight?

Is anyone coming out to play tonight?

Are we even going to have a ‘tonight’?

Something must have happened. On the Q program guide, as of yesterday she was scheduled to be on Tuesday night. But now that's gone. She doesn't appear on the schedule for Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. She's still on the Friday night schedule for Dare to Scare.

She hasn't posted anything on her Instagram. Guess we just have to wait and see.

• Useful 4
  • Surprise 1

11 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Something must have happened. On the Q program guide, as of yesterday she was scheduled to be on Tuesday night. But now that's gone. She doesn't appear on the schedule for Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. She's still on the Friday night schedule for Dare to Scare.

She hasn't posted anything on her Instagram. Guess we just have to wait and see.

Sandra said a few days ago that she was filling in for Skunk on Tuesday.

• Useful 4

I was half listening when Amy started the show at 7:00 and thought I heard her say she'd be joined by Shawn and Jane.  She went on to say she couldn't wait to see Jane, blah, blah, blah.

Again, I was half listening, I could be wrong OR Amy wasn't informed Skunky wouldn't be on.

Sounds like the latter is the case as someone commented on her FB page that "Shawn isn't on tonight".

Always with the drama, confusion, etc...with this idiot!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Moni said:

I was half listening when Amy started the show at 7:00 and thought I heard her say she'd be joined by Shawn and Jane.  She went on to say she couldn't wait to see Jane, blah, blah, blah.

Again, I was half listening, I could be wrong OR Amy wasn't informed Skunky wouldn't be on.

Sounds like the latter is the case as someone commented on her FB page that "Shawn isn't on tonight".

Always with the drama, confusion, etc...with this idiot!

EDIT: NEVER MIND BLABBY JUST MADE AN APPEARANCE! I heard Amy say that she was being joined by Jane later as well. She has been on since 5 pm CST and is scheduled to be on until 10 pm CST. Could Jane be sick which is why Amy has done the entire evening of Fashion's Night In? Strange things are afoot.....

Edited by 3KidsAnd3Cats
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Just happy I can watch since Shawn is not on.

Just tuned in and then off.  Jane selling patent leather Dooney tote bags.  I wouldn't think many people would be interested in buying most of the items they are selling with the coronavirus expected to last for months and with all the closings taking place all over.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1

I don't know what is going on with Herself and i surely do hope no one is sick, but if anyone is going to take advantage of this crisis to avoid work, she's the one. I'll bet many of us have worked with a special snowflake like that. I know i have.

• Like 10

I do know here in OK they are asking you to stay home if you are caretaker for any elderly person. I believe that is probably the case everywhere or should be. Her Dad and Mom would be especially vulnerable. I'll give her a little slack unless she proves me wrong.

If they start selling TP their sales will soar.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, letusprocrastinate said:

Mrs. PM of Canada got it from a trip to the UK.

Thanks for telling that. I will still run the other way if I see Skunk. 

SNARK 🙂

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Sandra said a few days ago that she was filling in for Skunk on Tuesday.

I heard Jane say last Tuesday nght that Shawn wouldn't be there and who would be filling in for her. SK knew she was going to be out again.😏

Edited by Elle820

If Skunky's parents are staying with her for her Dad's treatments, she might have a choice but to social distance and self-quarantine.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mpeeps said:

If Skunky's parents are staying with her for her Dad's treatments, she might have a choice but to social distance and self-quarantine.

100%......I'm doing so myself, since my husband is 62 and is an insulin dependent diabetic.  I'm doing all of the running around while he stays inside.

Look, I can't stand Shawn as a host, I think she's the worst.  But on a human level, she's got justified, huge worries if that's why she's not on air right now.  I feel for anyone in that position.

The way I see it, it means I can watch QVC without having to worry about putting up with her foolishness!

• Like 13
  • Laugh 1

1 hour ago, mpeeps said:

That's exactly what she needs to do. She does just about everything  the experts say you shouldn't do. For the sake of EVERYONE in her household. She should lock herself in her bedroom. I would hate for someone to get sick because she doesn't like to shower and enjoys wiping her nose with her bare hands.

Edited by Watcher25
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

She's got a new IG which explains what she is doing.  If she is with Dad at chemo, I hope she is not wiping her nose every hour and then touching anything!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, hummingbird said:

diabetics need to stay inside?

yes, diabetes is an auto-immune disease, considered an underlying health problem.  There's varying risk factors and my husband is considered to be in good health, despite being insulin dependent for 30+ years.  He has no complications.  We're just not taking a chance because we don't know what we don't know.

Normally, the regular flu could cause a stay in the hospital, with this, there's no telling.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 3
  • Useful 4

I work at a large state building where a worker just tested positive. Off to quarantine I go.

• Surprise 4
  • Sad 12

19 hours ago, kittygirl said:

Maybe she has a week off for bad behavior.

To learn how NOT to touch her face!

22 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

I work at a large state building where a worker just tested positive. Off to quarantine I go.

Fingers crossed...wishing you the best, take care of yourself.

• Like 8

According to her IG post, without saying it, looks like she finally woke up and came out from under her rock and has to adhere to social distancing.  She's even going to do a live IG with Mary on Thurs at 5pm.  Not sure why that is even necessary?  How many actually miss her?

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 9

2 hours ago, mpeeps said:

According to her IG post, without saying it, looks like she finally woke up and came out from under her rock and has to adhere to social distancing.  She's even going to do a live IG with Mary on Thurs at 5pm.  Not sure why that is even necessary?  How many actually miss her?

When I imagined the fans who are missing Shawn, I thought of Evita...and likewise her concern for her people...

Can anyone do a mashup of Shawn’s face on Eva Peron’s body, on the balcony singing, “Don’t Cry for Me, Argentina”?

Edited by Fromwhereisit

I'm sorry her dad is sick, but to me she is like the boy who cried wolf. Seeming to take advantage too many times of not coming in to work, then when something really is wrong, people can be wary/exasperated.

• Like 10

QVC, if you send me a post-card to entice me to apply for a QCard, do NOT put a picture of Typhoid Shawn on it.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 9
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Fromwhereisit said:

When I imagined the fans who are missing Shawn, I thought of Evita...and likewise her concern for her people...

Can anyone do a mashup of Shawn’s face on Eva Peron’s body, on the balcony singing, “Don’t Cry for Me, Argentina”?

2 hours ago, Fromwhereisit said:

Something like...

This body

39ED8DE1-E285-4AF6-89DA-6DB05DFDB9E7.thumb.jpeg.251c5b05e54f6d998f1558747ff50993.jpeg

+

This head

07BFEACE-CACA-4092-8CA8-03BBE56A2110.jpeg.605b22a3bac06bb6ffa90d8202919cbc.jpeg

shawn eva perone.png

• Like 2
  • Laugh 16

Ahhhhhhh😂384B3956-F24A-465B-850C-569701D3A178.jpeg.078b7fe9fd4b087f97855358b5b0dc60.jpeg

thank you!! Here’s mine. I tried. And we must have been submitting at same time. So funny!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 9

Wait! I had removed her pendulum earrings and then forgot to add an earring back in! This is really fun. E552E14D-3DBF-41D1-837D-9272474117C3.jpeg.49d8fbe0936839fa7007511529c25e71.jpeg

there. I feel better now.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 8

This may be her most lucid Instagram post. 

(Disclaimer: My spoof of her as Eva Perón is the result of her minion-borne adoration. (Not from her personal struggles as they relate to her parent’s health issues.) And not from this serious situation we are all a part of at this time. In addition, I lost my mother 18 years ago to ovarian cancer, right after 9/11. She fought that disease for 16 years. And my father died 18 days ago, from the ill effects of the chemo he was receiving for liver cancer.)

I still feel this, her most recent post, albeit preachy, is truly distilled and heartfelt and lucid.  I was just about to go read it for myself, on her account. I’m very glad you put it here for us all to read.

Edited by Fromwhereisit
  • Sad 10

Oh, thank you so much for the kindness of your comforting words.

I still came here to participate during my loved one’s difficulties and funeral. I can appreciate the candor and humor. That too was and is a comfort. That’s a good mix, for everyone, especially dealing with the whole coronavirus situation. 

I mentioned my parent’s passing for two reasons.

1. We all can relate

2. Even in sadness, there’s still room for humor in my world. (But of course, I don’t make light of anyone’s personal difficulties.)

And with all this virus stuff, and the diva away, but planning a satellite visit with us, I still think Skunk is perfect for the balcony scene in Evita!!😊

• Like 11

I know it's hard taking care of  elderly parents.  I lost both my parents in the same year. For 2 years before they past, it was non stop to the ER. I'm not looking for pity , I'm making a point. Most people who are middle aged will have to deal with this. I have 3 aunts who range in ages of 87 to 90 . The Coronavirus is killing the elderly. There is no way in hell , I would put my family or anyone's family at risk. Trying to be a  defiant smart ass. She enjoys pissing people off. I get it .I did the same thing when I was 12. The heat was finally getting to her ,the nose shit was no longer funny but dangerous. I truly believe QVC got on her. Now she posts pictures of her father being cared for. Shawn think about your coworkers fathers, when you are playing with your nose and then putting your hands in your coworker's hair.

Edited by Watcher25
  • Like 10
  • Useful 1

6 hours ago, Fromwhereisit said:

Oh, thank you so much for the kindness of your comforting words.

I still came here to participate during my loved one’s difficulties and funeral. I can appreciate the candor and humor. That too was and is a comfort. That’s a good mix, for everyone, especially dealing with the whole coronavirus situation. 

I mentioned my parent’s passing for two reasons.

1. We all can relate

2. Even in sadness, there’s still room for humor in my world. (But of course, I don’t make light of anyone’s personal difficulties.)

And with all this virus stuff, and the diva away, but planning a satellite visit with us, I still think Skunk is perfect for the balcony scene in Evita!!😊

I understand 100%. The forum, and Shawn's antics, has often been a good distraction for me when bad things are happening in my real life. It helps when you can find something to make you smile and laugh.

Therefore, I'll contribute a funny Skunk picture.

misc pics Shawn Killinger wearing pool float on shoe show closeup 5-07-19.jpg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 9

I don't think we'll be seeing Shawn until around September.  Unfortunately I think that is when this thing might finally be eradicated or at the very least, under control.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 1

I'm just glad she could come up for air long enough to find her connoisseur private bar experience at Guinness in Ireland to impress us all on St. Patrick's Day.

• Laugh 6
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Taffy Apple said:

I'm just glad she could come up for air long enough to find her connoisseur private bar experience at Guinness in Ireland to impress us all on St. Patrick's Day.

She wants us for a second to think she may actually be on vacation somewhere until we realize she's posting flashback photos.  Is she a beer drinker too?  Or just in Ireland at Guinness?  I only hear her mention whiskey and wine.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Bronx Babe said:

I don't think we'll be seeing Shawn until around September.  Unfortunately I think that is when this thing might finally be eradicated or at the very least, under control.

The beast known as Shawn Killinger should have been fired or at least made to stop her injurious behavior long ago!  I have no pity or sympathy for her or her parents who raised her.  Sorry they are ill but they should know better than to live with this piece of garbage in their conditions.  Whatever happens to them is their own dam_ fault!  Good riddance to Shawn Killinger!

I can't wait to hear how many people at QVC have tested positive and who they are.  Maybe they 'll rename their condition "the Shawn Killinger virus."  Or the "QVC virus" since they as her employer allowed her sickening behavior to continue for months if not years!!!!

Edited by rosethorn
  • Like 2

Now it is being reported that it is not known how long the coronavirus can live on packaging and hard surfaces.

I predict QVC will completely fold before long.  Maybe Shawn Killinger will invite all the unemployed there to come live on her vast property that she brags about especially since she would be largely in part to blame.

Why would anyone who has all the items these callers claim to have order more of their mostly unnecessary stuff especially the clothing items?  Why take a chance on exposure via the packaging and imagine the long delays from an already unreliable company.

I feel sorry for the customer service reps but not one bit for any of the greedy, highly over-paid salespeople such as Carolyn Gracie (why isn't she and the others who have health issues in quarantine at home).  Good riddance!

I like others here LOATHE this piece of ___ ___ ___  ____!!!

Flush and call the plumber!

Edited by rosethorn

1 hour ago, rosethorn said:

I can't wait to hear how many people at QVC have tested positive and who they are

image.png.11e1e6f0e37c3bc4de7e79079f39df26.png

• Like 8

1 hour ago, artisto said:

image.png.11e1e6f0e37c3bc4de7e79079f39df26.png

Like most of us in the general population,  we probably won’t know unless they are very sick or have the money and access to private testing.   With so few tests available, they are being used for the very sick and those working in healthcare.

Oops, my apologies, @artisto, I was responding to @rosethorn’s post!   That’s what I get for not reading carefully.  Sorry!

Edited by Thumper

1 hour ago, rosethorn said:

I can't wait to hear how many people at QVC have tested positive and who they are. 

Glee at this prospect?

I, for one, hope that no-one@QVC tests positive.

I, for one, hope that this virus has a relatively short shelf life.

YMMV

• Like 23

2 hours ago, artisto said:

Glee at this prospect?

I, for one, hope that no-one@QVC tests positive.

I, for one, hope that this virus has a relatively short shelf life.

YMMV

no not glee but answer to question!  I hope the answer is ZERO!  However, I would not be surprised if I am wrong due to the well-documented irresponsible, rude, crude behavior that has been exhibited by Shawn Killinger and others.  Their entire makeup, hair, cosmetics presentations along with all the phony hugging and kissing would be just the thing to spread a simple cold, let alone something more serious such as flu and now this.  

The fans of SK are probably as irresponsible as she is btw.  And she ovrerstepped her boundaries just recently by interfering with the set decoration on an Isaac Mizrahi show that I happened to be watching.  He called her out on it.

And then their is the very annoying Amy Oselkin from Clarke's shoes who I happened to see by chance not long ago who was there with what sounded like a terrible cold.  She could barely talk which in a way was a blessing since her voice is like nails on a blackboard normally.  And she brags about her husband being a doctor, her father a podiatrist and her sister is also a doctor IIRC.   SHAME ON ALL of these very stupid, greedy people!!!  They get just what they deserve.

Edited by rosethorn

I saw a note from QVC that the call center people and customer service are all working from home, which is great that they can still work.

• Like 7
  • Useful 5

4 hours ago, Retired at last said:

I saw a note from QVC that the call center people and customer service are all working from home, which is great that they can still work.

I wonder if they always work from home. A lot of customer service jobs are work at home. There are even some McDonald's where the drive thru order takers are in another state working from home.

• Like 2
  • Useful 7

On 3/18/2020 at 3:53 PM, rosethorn said:

And she brags about her husband being a doctor, her father a podiatrist and her sister is also a doctor IIRC.   SHAME ON ALL of these very stupid, greedy people!!!  They get just what they deserve.

image.png.75e15686e49160a2cc9a52ef3d853db3.png

Edited by artisto
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

We all get what we deserve in the end, don't we?  

giphy.gif

my favorite gif of all time

• Like 3