Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Is she kidding? QVC always has a long list of people you should buy presents for: your neighbor, postal carrier, hairdresser, school bus driver, trash collector, dog walker, blah blah blah. All she has to do is ask Carolyn for suggestions. Carolyn buys two or three of everything (she says).

lol, Shawn probably does know who she's gifting them to; no doubt just another sales tactic:  the host is so impulsively mesmerized by the product, you should be too.....     Tacky, so tacky.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, Bronx Babe said:

Haute Hippie and Koolaburra tonight.

Should be another good trainwreck.

I'll (be) drink(ing) to that!

  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

Lots of knots tonight indeed!!  I hope her stomach is in a knot too these days with new management and contract negotiations.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

OMG just tuned in and the model Maria is wearing the most awful outfit!

Blue denim shirt and striped palazzo pants that make her look enormous! 

Haute Hippy is not a good look for most of the viewers imo!

The name is a turnoff and makes the line sound as dated as it looks.

These styles were worn in the '70's but had a "costume" look and still do now.  These clothes being shown also look very uncomfortable and sound like it would be difficult to order the correct size for many.

Edited by rosethorn
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Knothead told an OAP last week she was not a "pump person" yet there she is with her Katie Perry pumps on. I fully believe she disses their products as her way of looking down her nose at them.

They are going to soon present a denim shirt with embroidery on the top ala Denim and Co.

ok dumbass quit running out of camera range putting on the featured item. You are NOT a model you attention ho.

Edited by rocketinu
  • Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Tonight:

I am not a big print person.

I am not a big embroidery person.

Add these to all the others.

Biggest insult of the night - "I went to the higher ups because no way would I pay $71  for that top so I got them down to $43.00 (I hope they're not watching)."

  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 10

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

Tonight:

I am not a big print person.

I am not a big embroidery person.

Add these to all the others.

Biggest insult of the night - "I went to the higher ups because no way would I pay $71  for that top so I got them down to $43.00 (I hope they're not watching)."

I was just thinking the same thing about that price issue. Wonder how they set the prices on clothing because practically everything they sell, not just this brand, is way over priced. When I see a big price drop on an item like this, I think - if you're ok with selling it at $ 43, then you were really gouging customers at $ 71.

  • Like 5
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

Tonight:

I am not a big print person.

I am not a big embroidery person.

Add these to all the others.

Biggest insult of the night - "I went to the higher ups because no way would I pay $71  for that top so I got them down to $43.00 (I hope they're not watching)."

She's so full of shit.

  • Like 10
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Skunky being VERY RUDE to the OAP of Haute Hippy!!!  Jealousy does not become her; no wonder she is so fond of green!  So sickening to hear all about what skunky likes and does not like! 

The OAP for this line seems good but this is the first time I've seen her.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Been away, gals (and guys)... I missed out on Sk and Bobby Flay??? What?

oh no, no...does she ever look ridiculous wearing two colors of boots? And the just shown Elista and the camel colored fuzzy inners dont-know-the-name but in both cases the shoes were plainly too large for her feet..she is swimming in them. Great demo!

She looks as though the cracks in her armor are wearing thin.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

If Shawn's disclaimer list was "keepin' it real" it would read something like this:

I'm not really a book person  [what a novel concept]

I'm not really a solar system person [what kind of body is a moon?]

I'm not really a day/date person ["so today is July 6th" spoken on July 8th]

I'm not really a prepared/informed host [Free shipping! where's my prompt cards?]

I'm not really a person

I'm really a knot person

Feel free to add on

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post

I don't believe she bought four of those stupid looking throws with balls at the end.  I think this Haute joke is so ugly, high priced, only saw a few seconds last time it was on.  And stupid says she has been buying this for ten years.   What a liar, you Ladies are right, she is such a liar.  Her QVC page shows her modeling these ugly clothes, she is no model, does not have looks, the height, and can't keep her filthy mouth.  Joe is such as ass but he must be just like her, how can anyone lay next to her with her filthy body.  Two dirty fly catchers, she would knock the flies off a sh##wagon.  What did she say about Bobby Flat.  He is so New York, I just love him, he would neuter her is one second, she would never get over it.

Went to type "Bobby Flay."

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Shawn with (mostly) flat heels in the Uggs show. She switched to high heel red pumps (the shoes she wore for the Haute Hippie Tribe show) for the Philosophy show. I knew she'd leave comfort behind in favor of foot-damaging style.

She got rid of the embroidered shirt too. That was wise, because you can see in the side view that the half-tuck made her midsection and butt look huge.

What happened to her huge earrings? I didn't see her wearing any in these shows.

misc pics Shawn Killinger shoes Uggs tan boots 9-26-19.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger shows Uggs gray booties 9-26-17.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger shoes high heel pumps red 9-27-19.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger shirt denim embroidered 9-26-19.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 5
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

De-glamorizing on the Philosophy show. Did that cleansing pad pull off the false eyelashes too?

Guess she arranged to remove her makeup on air at the end of the show so she wouldn't have to go to the men's bathroom to clean her face on the way home.

misc pics Shawn Killinger makeup Philosophy show 1 9-27-19.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger makeup removing Philosophy show 2 9-27-19.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger makeup off Philosophy show 3 9-27-19.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

The dress worn over jeans, Haute Hippie Tribe show. Why can't she just let the models do the modeling?

She only tied one knot in a top during that show. I was surprised.

misc pics Shawn Killinger dress worn over jeans Haute Hippie 9-6-19.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

De-glamorizing on the Philosophy show. Did that cleansing pad pull off the false eyelashes too?

Guess she arranged to remove her makeup on air at the end of the show so she wouldn't have to go to the men's bathroom to clean her face on the way home.

misc pics Shawn Killinger makeup Philosophy show 1 9-27-19.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger makeup removing Philosophy show 2 9-27-19.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger makeup off Philosophy show 3 9-27-19.jpg

her make up person hates her, that look is bad

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

The dress worn over jeans, Haute Hippie Tribe show. Why can't she just let the models do the modeling?

She only tied one knot in a top during that show. I was surprised.

misc pics Shawn Killinger dress worn over jeans Haute Hippie 9-6-19.jpg

At least the dress covered the obscenely tight jeans. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, rosethorn said:

The OAP for this line seems good but this is the first time I've seen her.  

Sounded like another Long Islander, joining GILI Jill and Josie Maran's Luciene.

They love fashion but have worse accents than we Bronxites, lol.

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

I think that SK is the worst, the most outspokenly, deliberately rude, and certainly the most controversial TV person I have ever seen on ANY show.  She positively lives to demean a person or a product, to frown through presentations, and to grab the camera at every opportunity.  I don't for one second believe that she changes clothes to show off products; I feel certain that it's all for the camera time.  She is a petulant, incorrigible child.  She is figuratively raising a middle finger at everything and everyone she encounters.  The day will come when she may look back and ask herself HOW she could have behaved the way she did.  If ever I've seen a personality more in need of therapy, I don't know when or where. 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

14 hours ago, Benji said:

I was just thinking the same thing about that price issue. Wonder how they set the prices on clothing because practically everything they sell, not just this brand, is way over priced. When I see a big price drop on an item like this, I think - if you're ok with selling it at $ 43, then you were really goWuging customers at $ 71.

Well the higher ups may well listen to us if we complain to them about price gouging across the board!  They can immediately lower prices by firing Skunky!  Then get rid of the others whose time has come for them to go!

They need to purge their hosts as the hosts urge viewers to purge their closets!

Some of my go-to items are now tops such as Karen Scott that I purchased online on sale at Macy's!  Much better fabric, styling, fit and price than any Denim & Co. or top made by others at QVC!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Lura said:

I think that SK is the worst, the most outspokenly, deliberately rude, and certainly the most controversial TV person I have ever seen on ANY show.  She positively lives to demean a person or a product, to frown through presentations, and to grab the camera at every opportunity.  I don't for one second believe that she changes clothes to show off products; I feel certain that it's all for the camera time.  She is a petulant, incorrigible child.  She is figuratively raising a middle finger at everything and everyone she encounters.  The day will come when she may look back and ask herself HOW she could have behaved the way she did.  If ever I've seen a personality more in need of therapy, I don't know when or where. 

I wish there was an applause icon. If you're at all a Golden Girls fan, and I'm Rose and you're Dorothy, I'd say, "wow Dorothy that was a real tour de France!" Probably how Shawn would say that phrase, too. 😉

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I'm sorry, I do NOT call a reduction from $36.50 to $24.96 on the One Day Only Raglan Tee a RADICALLY reduced price (which still doesn't include shipping and tax). 

there's another one for her list:

I'm not really a math person

Mega Ass strikes again tonight! She was so pissy when Jacqui shared her sketch.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

That lip plumping device she's shilling right now--uh, no...that thing doesn't work.  Can't believe they would even bother to put it in the line up.  No, there's no difference on my television.  Ant & Shawn look ridiculous.  Just get yourself a good lip liner/lip color/high-lighter for enhancement.  Save yourself the $99 price tag.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Benji said:

IM show just started. She is literally a knot head tonight !

I first thought it was the "tuna can" style.  Maybe it is more of a knot.  Or, a little bit of both.  

Ant's hair is looking orange-ish on my tv.  Oh my.

Edited by Autumn Love
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post

5 minutes ago, Autumn Love said:

I first thought it was the "tuna can" style.  Maybe it is more of a knot.  Or, a little bit of both.  

Literal rat’s nest?

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Well her hair looked filthy last night and equally filthy tonight. She just said she was using WEN.  Nasty looking wench. Turning the channel. Refuse to watch this silly Ode to Skunky show. She just offered   Ant up for a makeover. Ant should slap her on camera. She is a bully.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Question? Flipping channels and stopped on QVC for a moment. With 10 minutes left in dare to bare Shawn to Ant -- "I'm leaving."  Ant - "What?"  Shawn - "I have to go to the bathroom amd get ready for my next show."  She leaves and Ant has to finish the show.  Do other hosts have the gaul to do this or is it just Miss Self Important?

  • Like 2
  • Surprise 11

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

Question? Flipping channels and stopped on QVC for a moment. With 10 minutes left in dare to bare Shawn to Ant -- "I'm leaving."  Ant - "What?"  Shawn - "I have to go to the bathroom amd get ready for my next show."  She leaves and Ant has to finish the show.  Do other hosts have the gaul to do this or is it just Miss Self Important?

Did she have a flask in her back pocket? She is a miserable excuse for a human being.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Her DTS show has the worst camera angles. I'm sick of looking at everyone's back and all those close ups for each presentation. What a mess!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

1900boring

Unfortunately, for me, I could not sleep and clicked on brain dead QVC, just in Tim to watch Shawn and her top knot, act like any other room heater was below her! Placed a heater on a table and ( as always) insulted America if we did not spend almost $300 dollars on a space heater!!! It’s always like a used car dealer!!! Sorry folks, I know she has to sell, sell, sell, but really do u want to still pay for this thing on March!! It is just to much. Chanel surf and I’m never shocked at the same old, same old? Just listen, every sales pitch is a repeat from 20 years ago? The faces have changed!!! Go to Amazon, the prices are better, the Q sells last years models or colors that did not sell! Every pitch is the same.

This is one of the bad reviews on her IG page.  I laughed so hard and the one about Antonella saying some product pushes the makeup into the skin and yes, the vendor said, yes it does it fills in wrinkels and pores.  The reviews are finally kicking this tramp in the butt.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, MayfairCathie said:

Here is another review on her IG Page.

"Lip plumper??!! It like a penis pump! Where you get the suction to bring boost all the blood vessels. Come on really? Barely a difference"

Yes!  Thank you MAYFAIRCATHIE for saying what we were all thinking. What a bunch of BS. And then they all went crazy like they had all magically gotten Rinna lips!!

She really left the show and left Ant there?  If that’s not enough to get her fired I don’t know what is. 

  • Like 7
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Now that hosts are involved in contract negotiations, etc., this might be the right time to send complaints to Corporate about any host(s) you like or dislike.  The info is posted online, and Corporate seems to be encouraging emails and/or toll free telephone calls.  Here's how:

TELEPHONE:

Contact QVC Corporate

Toll free phone number: 484-701-1000  

EMAIL:

Information, reviews and commentary for QVC, Inc.

The email address provided by their info is not valid.  I guess we could write to QVC and mark the email PLEASE FORWARD TO CORPORATE OFFICE,  Any suggestions?

U.S. MAIL:

Offices located at 1200 Wilson Dr., West Chester, PA, 19380

Edited by Lura
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Autumn Love said:

I first thought it was the "tuna can" style.  Maybe it is more of a knot.  Or, a little bit of both.  

Too big and spherical for a tuna can. A coconut?

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Antonella, without an ounce of irony:  "I love doing this show with Shawn"

At first I thought "Nay Nay" (ugh) was brought on merely to function as Skunk's clueless beauty stooge, but if you watch closely, Ant is no pushover.  She's definitely a stubborn and strong-willed woman.  Honestly, I don't think one would want to get on her bad side.  Contrary to what it appears with SK "bossing" Ant around (which is just schtick anyway), I think Nester is actually the dominant personality.  Shawn just comes across as a spoiled child trying to appear cool and hip, but failing miserably.

  • Like 9
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Bronx Babe said:

At first I thought "Nay Nay" (ugh) was brought on merely to function as Skunk's clueless beauty stooge, but if you watch closely, Ant is no pushover.  She's definitely a stubborn and strong-willed woman.  Honestly, I don't think one would want to get on her bad side.  Contrary to what it appears with SK "bossing" Ant around (which is just schtick anyway), I think Nester is actually the dominant personality.

Excellent point- a good reminder that Martha Stewart respects and seemingly enjoys Antonella as host, versus her attitude with Shawn. Real recognize real. 😂 Antonella is able to to successfully do what Shawn tries: when selling the Tarte ShapeTape last night Antonella mentioned that she had tried it before but wasn’t impressed, yet she learned from the OAP during the segment that you need to put it on wet. A better negging sales tactic compared to Shawn’s (“that thing before, ehhhh it’s trash, but this is better”). At least Antonella could point out a valid reason to dislike something and teach the audience how to properly use the product.

  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

Did she have a flask in her back pocket? She is a miserable excuse for a human being.

I think she's using.  She was gone for the entire makeup removal cloths with Megan.   It was a long time.  So now the idiot requires and demands Antonella to do her show for her while she has recess like any whiny child needs.  Can you imagine Rick, Dan, Mary Beth, Colleen pulling this stunt? She's obviously getting worse.  What's the Q waiting for  -  a full-fledged impaired host to slur words, wipe her nose, trip around the set,  throw huge insults at people?  I hope it's very soon. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, PearlClutcher said:

I think she's using.  She was gone for the entire makeup removal cloths with Megan.   It was a long time.  So now the idiot requires and demands Antonella to do her show for her while she has recess like any whiny child needs.  Can you imagine Rick, Dan, Mary Beth, Colleen pulling this stunt? She's obviously getting worse.  What's the Q waiting for  -  a full-fledged impaired host to slur words, wipe her nose, trip around the set,  throw huge insults at people?  I hope it's very soon. 

Maybe Shawn got a case of Puerto Rico's Revenge and had to sit on the throne for a while!

Seriously, I think you're right, she's a spoiled brat who wanted a recess.

Share this post


Link to post

Shawn and the OAP were offering the Urban Decay eyeshadow case last night which I believe contains 12 colors. Ant said she didn't like to waste money and didn't know if she would use all the colors. Of course the other two went all ballistic and Shawn called her over and the OAP proceeded to use about 8 of the colors on Ant and she didn't look very happy about it. I really hate the dare to bare show. Idiotic.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

I thought Shawn said she had to leave Antonella alone to do the makeup remover towels demo because she had to go to the bathroom. This short clip is at the end of the towels video, A351977. Looks to me like Shawn just wanted to take a leisurely break and zonk out on the host sofa.

misc pics Shawn Killinger lazy leanng on sofa between shows 9-27-19.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

I thought Shawn said she had to leave Antonella alone to do the makeup remover towels demo because she had to go to the bathroom. This short clip is at the end of the towels video, A351977. Looks to me like Shawn just wanted to take a leisurely break and zonk out on the host sofa.

misc pics Shawn Killinger lazy leanng on sofa between shows 9-27-19.jpg

That's what she said but when they cut to her and the Dyson presentation she was laying on the sofa like the greased lazy pig she is.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, rocketinu said:

That's what she said but when they cut to her and the Dyson presentation she was laying on the sofa like the greased lazy pig she is.

Damn, I wanted to get a screenshot of that, but the product video QVC posted is a presentation by Jane.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size