Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

4 hours ago, Lura said:

Wrote to the roods about a Jane thread.  Waiting for a reply.

@Lura, I think the reason that Shawn and originally, <she who can't be named>, had their own threads was that there were so many posts about each of them that they were monopolizing the host thread and made it hard to find anything else.  I'm not sure JRT has reached that point yet!  lol

• Like 5
  • Laugh 2

You guys, there is a lot I still don't know about this board, so I'm really happy that you spoke up and told me.  Originally, it was just a thought I had because there seem to be so many funny comments about Jane on the program host board.  I honestly don't care whether we have a new thread or not, and it's not up to me anyway.  Since the opinions about it are divided, I'm going to withdraw my request from the mods, and if, in the future, more people want a separate thread, someone can start one at that time.  Thanks again for your input.

Later:  Contacted the mods, and I assume that the matter will be dropped.  We can still laugh over Jane on the hosts' thread, poor woman!  lol 

Edited by Lura · Reason: ADDED TO POST
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2

3 hours ago, Jaded said:

From her Instagram...

_2019-09-20.jpg.78d054184883c310ca83e4b74e0f53ec.jpg

Once again, she posts inappropriate pictures on her employer's social media.  Apparently, there are no consequences.

• Like 7

It looks majorly photoshopped!! She's playing tricks again.  It doesn't even look like a hotel resort pool. 

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, MyGiddyAunt said:

Once again, she posts inappropriate pictures on her employer's social media.  Apparently, there are no consequences.

two repulsive, slimy creeps!  Joe and Shawn need to slither back into the woodwork never to be seen again.

Contact QVC and complain about this disgusting photo!

Edited by rosethorn
  • Like 5

18 minutes ago, Benji said:

Ick !  Imagine her gross hair polluting that pool. 😝

Her gross everything.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 6

The only acceptable photos I have seen that she has posted from this "vacay" are of the donuts on the wall and the swimming pool with nobody around.  The ones with any people are all terrible and very disgusting imo!

• Like 2

Imagine eating a donut on an open display where all kinds of sand, dirt, and crap fly around and who knows touched them.  This is not a classy hotel.  This picture is of two sloths basking in the pond scum and if you look closely, you will see the crabs swimming away in delight that they finally found decent water.  Too bad she has to return to West Chester, it's been just delightful not having her hacked face on TV and I'm sure the other hosts are glad because they got to be on air and get their share of the money.  I would love to comment on her FB and IG pages, but she took me off for saying her caps on her teeth were a rotten job.   Poor thing, she thinks she is a model and might get tapped for a magazine cover.  No such luck, not even in Fishing and Stream.

• Like 4
  • Surprise 2

38 minutes ago, MayfairCathie said:

Imagine eating a donut on an open display where all kinds of sand, dirt, and crap fly around and who knows touched them.  This is not a classy hotel.  This picture is of two sloths basking in the pond scum and if you look closely, you will see the crabs swimming away in delight that they finally found decent water.  Too bad she has to return to West Chester, it's been just delightful not having her hacked face on TV and I'm sure the other hosts are glad because they got to be on air and get their share of the money.  I would love to comment on her FB and IG pages, but she took me off for saying her caps on her teeth were a rotten job.   Poor thing, she thinks she is a model and might get tapped for a magazine cover.  No such luck, not even in Fishing and Stream.

The one with her lying sideways shows off the enormous GUT she's sporting!!!

• Like 4
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

What a stark contrast between Booney's classy pics and SK's classless pics!  How on earth could Shawn think that anyone  could possibly be interested in seeing these?

• Like 7

Has anyone else checked out her bios on kmwdesigns.com portfolio Shawn killinger😒

There is a regular bio and a bio for her shawnsaysgo. Anyone here imagine her as Samantha Brown of the Travel Channel with a side of Anthony Bourdain?  Both are gag worthy.

Edited by rocketinu
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

4 hours ago, mpeeps said:

It looks majorly photoshopped!! She's playing tricks again.  It doesn't even look like a hotel resort pool. 

It looks like a water fountain outside of a restaurant in Palm Springs.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1

21 hours ago, Jaded said:

From her Instagram...

You stupid ass ! That is a fountain, you are not suppose to get in it. Grow the hell up. 

• Like 4
  • Surprise 4

23 hours ago, Jaded said:

From her Instagram...

Seriously, there are no words.  Love her movie star pose with Joe on her thigh.  How long did she practice this?  Minions--this is what you live for.: To see SK's vacay pix at the St. Regis.  However, she is just rubbing your nose in the fact that she can afford all this luxury.

Has anyone noticed how most of her vacays involve no thinking--mostly resorts where she can wear minimal clothing and do nothing intellectual?  This to get away from the enormous stress of her parents?  This must be a proud day for them.

• Like 11

You are so right, and how sad for Joe's sons.  What a joke they must bear when they see this female and how easy she is.  I feel badly for his children and his wife is thinking, Joe what happened to you.  But QVC loves her and as they say in law, "sex and crime sells."  She will be back doing "Shawn's Christmas" and I am sure she will genitalia on her tree.  Tune in 9/24 to see this fiasco.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 2

Disneyland was not evidentally considered for the "family"!!!

Guessing it would not appeal to grandma and grandpa who are along on the trip if I understood her correctly.

• Useful 1

She runs away multiple times a year from all domestic responsibility.  Including the most important one!!

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

She runs away multiple times a year from all domestic responsibility.  Including the most important one!!

Narcissists have only one responsibility; their ego.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mpeeps said:

Sadly, I think that whole move was to help her image. Now that the attention has slowed down. Who should be the most important person in her life, has taken a back seat.

Edited by Watcher25
  • Like 4
  • Sad 3

On 9/20/2019 at 3:15 PM, MayfairCathie said:

but she took me off for saying her caps on her teeth were a rotten job.  

HAHAHAHAHA!  That's hysterical!!!  You dared to write that to the one woman who can singlehandedly turn a beautiful pool into a stagnant frog pond?!!!  To a vain, self-centered loafer who smears dark lipstick across her face to accentuate her pearly whites?!  Someone should put you on a pedestal -- or at least name that pool after you!  (After it's dredged, of course).   LOL   😭

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3

A little icky to say, but I wonder whether she's showered since she's been there.  I'd put my bet on her considering the pool water as all the cleansing she needs, even in that sticky tropical climate.  Ewwww!  I don't think there's enough chlorine to combat her cooties.  GUESTS: WARNING!  KEEP YOUR CHILDREN AWAY FROM THIS POOL!

• Laugh 5

18 hours ago, rosethorn said:

Disneyland was not evidentally considered for the "family"!!!

Guessing it would not appeal to grandma and grandpa who are along on the trip if I understood her correctly.

Grandma and Grandpa are on the trip?  To Puerto Rico?  They are well enough to travel?  I thought Grandma was just coming out of physical rehab and Grandpa was in the throes of cancer treatment and recovery??  And Skunks and Joe were just worn out from all the stress??  I have wondered where brother is during all this stressful mayhem....

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Taffy Apple said:

Oops, @Tired Mom, unfortunately you are right.  Silly me thinking she or the PTB might have used some judgement!

@Taffy Apple, their judgement is obviously impaired!

• Like 1

Nobody asked me, but I think Joe's ex knows exactly what's happened to him.  He ran off with a player making more than enough moolah to support him.  He may be dumb as a river rock, but he plays his cards right.  Meanwhile, Ms. Goofus thinks she won him with her incredible beauty. 

• Like 5
  • Laugh 3

Just signed out of here, went back to my home page, and this pic and headline were staring me in the face.  

image.png.69251c27b3495d286e547fac8c239c1b.png  

INSTAGRAM INFLUENCERS LOVE THIS STUNNING LAKE -- BUT THE BRIGHT BLUE

WATER HIDES A DARK SECRET  

Am I losing it?  Have I spent too much time in here?  Is she now invading my real life?  LOL  I guess you know who I was thinking about and why I thought the water was dark.  Watch out, girls.  I think she may be on to us.  She'll soon be leaving Puerto Rico, and Halloween is almost upon us.  If she offers you a sip of the brew in her glass, drink at your own risk.  I will now return to my home page along with my phobias while you guys call the men with the butterfly nets.  Bwa-ha-ha!!!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6

She has pix on her FB that I hadn't seen before.  

Questions:

• Is she wearing a thong?
  • Who is with them to take care of DD, but has not been pictured?
  • Makeup overdone for a night out?
  • Could you, would you, put these kind of pix on your corporate FB?
  • Next stop, nude beach?

I hope flaunting herself around PR half (3/4) nekked and boozing it up has relieved the terrible stress she is under.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 4

15 minutes ago, Taffy Apple said:

Up thread someone thought parents were with them, but I find that highly unlikely.

I thought she said she was taking the whole family but also found that unlikely for the reasons you state.   However, they would probably come in handy for diaper changing and other babysitting chores.

Edited by rosethorn · Reason: added comment
  • Like 1

PR is getting a direct hit from hurricane Karen. I thought she was back home and that clown face was in a local restaurant.  Why a cookie jar.  She paid money for Joe and he paid for her.

• Like 1

How long is this PR holiday going to last?  A week?  Two weeks?  

With three hurricanes forming out there, you'd think one of them could hit the hotel just long enough for the electricity (TV) to go off and the hotel to have to end room service, all amenities, no liquor to be served due to no deliveries, and pools to be closed in case of lightning.  In other words, not a thing to do except play cards or take a shower.  If they left their cards at home, there would be no choice but the obvious.  

• Like 1

On Sat she posted "one more day of paradise" . . . so I'm sure she's back to reality!!!  Poor thing.

• Like 2

Thanks, mpeeps.  

54 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

On Sat she posted "one more day of paradise" . . . so I'm sure she's back to reality!!!  Poor thing.

She was not gone long enough for me.  It's depressing to think that she's back already.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 3

24 minutes ago, Lura said:

Thanks, mpeeps.  

She was not gone long enough for me.  It's depressing to think that she's back already.

So many knots to tie, so little time.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 8

She should be back and getting ready for work by now. The QVC program guide says she's scheduled to do an Alegria shoes show at 11 p.m. tonight, and a Christmas decorations show at midnight. Bwahaha, she'll have to wear clunky flat heel shoes for at least one hour! Not her style at all. 

If she's on at midnight, she'll be presenting the TSV for Tuesday. I guess it will be Christmas decor. Will she change into her ultra-high heels at midnight, like Cinderella turning into a -- um, lady of the night?

• Laugh 8

She admitted once she spends at least 3 hrs in hair and makeup before she goes on air (and then washes it all off with Purity in the men's bathroom when she's finished her shift).  It doesn't look it sometimes but I believe it!!  She must be miserable today!!  LOL!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Laugh 5