Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Those of you who heard all this -- and have first-hand knowledge of it -- I really wish you would email the CEO of QVC and report her.   Or call him up!  I have read about customers calling.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

12 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Skunky was modeling the LOGO jeans and basically filled the entire screen with her plump ASS! I hope I could get a screenshot of this!!  Size 2 of course! 

SmartSelect_20190909-230859_Gallery-360x285.jpg.5e32fc1ef9fc7f2b9d0ec5e187d86d8b.jpg20190909_230924-362x293.jpg.7253613a31a456f38cd2a6df17ada7b9.jpg

As someone here once mentioned, when your pants have horizontal wrinkles, they are too small. I will add, when your stomach flab is spilling over your waistband, your pants don't fit.

• Laugh 4

She couldn't wait to show us the fit last night of those jeans.  Nearly a minute in to the presentation she has her a$$ in the camera shot and she kept strutting and sticking it out throughout the entire presentation A342418.   Size 2 don't forget!!   At around 2:30 in the video she apologizes for being such a "stick in the mud" about everything.  But it was clearly a fake apology.  She just likes to suck the life out of the room.  I wish I liked LOGO fashions for myself because I like Lori and she seems to take her job seriously.

1132134148_qvc343.thumb.jpg.12ec09f3f2e0f0746d4ac7c3549202d1.jpg1282526907_qvc344.thumb.jpg.f7aec668351c245665746d5d23a3efe6.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 2

She really does hate her job. She's bored stiff. So many times now, I've seen her standing with folded arms while talking to the OAPs, body language that signals "leave me alone." Her tone of voice is either condescending or sarcastic, unless she's being a fame hound and gushing over Isaac or celebrities like Brooke Shields. I think she keeps talking about loving her wine and not taking showers out of boredom too. She just wants to stir up some shit.

Skunky, you're cashing the paycheck, so quit being a such a brat. Straighten up and do the job! The other hosts can do it. What makes you think you're entitled to piss everybody off and make your employer look bad?

• Like 15

folded arms is such a negative body language 

2 hours ago, mpeeps said:

I wish I liked LOGO fashions for myself because I like Lori and she seems to take her job seriously.

yep

• Like 5

15 hours ago, rocketinu said:

"I am not a pump person" says Skunk while presenting pumps. Probably  because it's a classy shoe.

I seriously think she's losing her flipping mind IMO. I don't think she's used to caring for anyone but herself, and she now has a housefull, but it's her family! I think Joe is the caretaker of their immediate family. I think she sleeps or lies around all day. She's sure to have a medical thingy soon for her mental health issues. I remember watching her when she did the 12 noon show and she was nothing like this. I wonder if she's suffering from depression.

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, Elle820 said:

I seriously think she's losing her flipping mind IMO. I don't think she's used to caring for anyone but herself, and she now has a housefull, but it's her family! I think Joe is the caretaker of their immediate family. I think she sleeps or lies around all day. She's sure to have a medical thingy soon for her mental health issues. I remember watching her when she did the 12 noon show and she was nothing like this. I wonder if she's suffering from depression.

Exiting snark mode for a moment: Her father seems to be terminally ill, so if she's depressed, that would be one reason.

Re-entering snark mode: She's turned into a dumpster fire mess, regardless of the reasons.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 13

Oh my...she is getting her comeuppance I think.  Last night, no NYC, no Isaac, no nothing.  Now JRT is doing the Katy Perry shoe show after Skunks all but threw herself at KP last visit.  I'm sure she thought she was going to be invited to the wedding with Orlando Bloom whenever that is. She has only a 2 hour shift if I am reading the program guide correctly.  She probably is happy to get outta there at midnight.  Say buh-bye to Katy when you go on at 10!

• Like 5
  • Surprise 1

OMG!  I'm going all over this board trying to remove piggy pics!  Humiliating!  Obviously I made a mistake  when I attached it.  Sorry, folks.  I wonder how many of you were thinking, "This bozo is running her cartoon into the ground, desperately looking for laughs!  Does she think we haven't seen it ten times???  *red face*

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

SK is clearly off the rails.  How does she get away with dissing two products in one two-hour evening??  I think this goes way beyond doing it for attention.  She must have something wrong going on in her head.  Doing that kind of thing is self destruction IMHO.  I have to pity Joe if she's this way at home.  I think she might be boozing too much to escape whatever her other problems are.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

57 minutes ago, Taffy Apple said:

Oh my...she is getting her comeuppance I think.  Last night, no NYC, no Isaac, no nothing.  Now JRT is doing the Katy Perry shoe show after Skunks all but threw herself at KP last visit.  I'm sure she thought she was going to be invited to the wedding with Orlando Bloom whenever that is. She has only a 2 hour shift if I am reading the program guide correctly.  She probably is happy to get outta there at midnight.  Say buh-bye to Katy when you go on at 10!

No Brooke Shields either. She wished Brooke lived next door to her and they were best friends. I wonder if she regrets having her parents live with her.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, mpeeps said:

She couldn't wait to show us the fit last night of those jeans.  Nearly a minute in to the presentation she has her a$$ in the camera shot and she kept strutting and sticking it out throughout the entire presentation A342418.   Size 2 don't forget!!   At around 2:30 in the video she apologizes for being such a "stick in the mud" about everything.  But it was clearly a fake apology.  She just likes to suck the life out of the room.  I wish I liked LOGO fashions for myself because I like Lori and she seems to take her job seriously.

1132134148_qvc343.thumb.jpg.12ec09f3f2e0f0746d4ac7c3549202d1.jpg1282526907_qvc344.thumb.jpg.f7aec668351c245665746d5d23a3efe6.jpg

I wouldn't get near her. Remember, this butt doesn't`t see a shower everyday. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

1 hour ago, Elle820 said:

No Brooke Shields either. She wished Brooke lived next door to her and they were best friends. I wonder if she regrets having her parents live with her.

Are they living with her permanently?  I was under the impression that they were visiting.  That would have driven me crazy even tho I loved them.

Edited by Lura · Reason: ADD-ON
  • Like 2

Skunk was bragging about how she loves Neiman Marcus and her dream is to get locked inside the store overnight.  Can you imagine her trying on clothes with that rarely showered body, putting the clothes back on the rack, and then you trying on those same clothes?  

• Like 5
  • Surprise 4

Her Instagram preview of her hairstyle for the beauty show tonight. She said she wanted a 1940s look. Damn, it's awful. Looks greasy and filthy.

misc pics Shawn Killinger hair ugly flat 1940s style 9-10-19.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 5
  • Surprise 6

38 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

Skunk was bragging about how she loves Neiman Marcus and her dream is to get locked inside the store overnight.  Can you imagine her trying on clothes with that rarely showered body, putting the clothes back on the rack, and then you trying on those same clothes?  

Didn't the co host ask Skunky  who she'd like to be locked up with in N-M overnight and Skunky said anyone.

• Laugh 2

See I think her hair looks filthy tonight - look at the back. It is separating into segments.Last night she said she didn't use much product in her hair because she wanted her hair to be soft and fluffy.

Damn I wish she would throw those ugly nasty hoof covers away.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

Does she think the glasses make her look more intelligent????

Glasses can only do so much. 💄🐷

• Like 1
  • Laugh 10

15 minutes ago, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

Does she think the glasses make her look more intelligent????

She has another one of her Bitch Boxes coming up later - "If you only have $20."

I would like to slap her every time she says Sidebar and my hand would be red by now.

She got a little pissed at Nella when she lost the Facebook page "I hope they're not frustrated" very snotty.

She is hairstyling now. As nasty as she was last night she is almost like she is on uppers tonight. Think she likes it all being about her.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1

Saw that travesty with Nick Chavez. She was preening and getting in Ant's way when Nick was flocking her hair. She then moved on to a model and destroyed her hair. Poor Nick. That demo couldn't have sold much product.

• Like 4

She just said she is too candid and honest for her own good and she doesn't even care if her name is on the box. Nella is getting on my nerves in her lavish praise of all things Shawn.

They also dissed the bad stuff women buy in drugstores and grocery stores that "don't contain a lot of product advertised and rip women off." I have bought a lot of beauty products in drug stores that have worked great. Everything doesn't have to be La Mer.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Coffeecup said:

Now she's trying to style Ant's hair.

misc pics Shawn Killinger hair styling Antonella's hair 9-10-19.jpg

Don't you mean Nay Nay as Shawn is now calling her.  Nay Nay looked terrified.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6
  • Surprise 1

Ant has more courage than I would have, letting SK even touch my hair, let alone with a curler or a dryer.  What might be worse would be the stench of her, either from her own hair or her body.  First she's standing around in a defensive pose, then she's dissing two products, and finally she's playing with Ant's hair.  Totally, totally unpredictable.  She's so unlikable and such a liar that she's almost scary.  If I were another host, I would avoid her like the plague.

• Like 9

This is the bi-polar syndrome.  She looked like hell tonight, like someone threw her out of the back seat of a moving car.  You would have thought the T2 guy would have done her hair or silly Calista.  We are seeing more and more of the REAL killinger and dumb Antonella (which I put on her FB page) I told her not let the fake blondes tell you nude lipstick looked good on her.  I told Antonella that she will look like that in a coffin, so wait awhile.  I checked in for a few min. between Deadliest Catch (good name for killinger) and heard all this cackling and blathering over each other, had to turn it off.  On the Q Program Guide, during 9/23 week, she is not on at all, so she must be going to Hurricane Alley (Puerto Rico), boy can she get drunk there.  This is the peak of hurricane season, go killinger.  I laughed so hard when I saw that hair tonight.  I like Doll lipsticks but that vendor was sucking up to killinger, so sad.  Also noticed she was not wear eye covers during the "light" presentation - went back to "crabbing" on Deadliest Catch.  She must have crabs herself.

• Like 2

I think SK looked so much better with short hair. With this longer hair it seems like she can’t find a hairstyle she likes. 

6 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Her Instagram preview of her hairstyle for the beauty show tonight. She said she wanted a 1940s look. Damn, it's awful. Looks greasy and filthy.

misc pics Shawn Killinger hair ugly flat 1940s style 9-10-19.jpg

Boy, she is harsh looking without any makeup. Rode hard and put away wet as my sainted Mother would say. 

• Like 6
  • Laugh 6

I saw about 5 mins with AN and the lipstick

first AN yentaing about how she didn't know anything about nude lipcolors and how to wear them , enough with that, she works at a retailer that sells millions of dollars of the stuff

then Shawn with an overbearing body language Haraunging over it 

what a shit show that is embarassing 

• Like 9
  • Useful 1

I would be compelled to buy products if they had a proper makeover/makeunder show, mostly starring the hosts. Antonella getting a good and proper makeunder, from hair to makeup to nails... they could take an hour or two making her more naturally beautiful while shilling their wares and I’d stay tuned in to see the final result.

In a way though I guess it wouldn’t matter because I think some of the hosts have so many layers of self-tanner on it would take weeks just to get them to a less burnt umber shade.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 5

10 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Saw that travesty with Nick Chavez. She was preening and getting in Ant's way when Nick was flocking her hair. She then moved on to a model and destroyed her hair. Poor Nick. That demo couldn't have sold much product.

The model looked like a deer in headlights:  Do I leave this mess SK made, run my hair through it and hope it goes back to the way it was, or ask NC to come back and fix it?

Nay-Nay is like SK's Whipping Boy...I would refuse to be her FB monitor again--she gets ripped into every time.  I am paraphrasing, but this was a conversation last night in front of the T2 OAP:

SK:  What hair dryer do you use Nay-Nay?

NN:  Oh, it is a different one.

SK:  That's fine.  Which brand?

NN:  Dyson

SK:  Yes, me too, but Dyson costs hundreds of dollars.  Isn't it great that T2 has made one for the poor, pathetic, peons MASSES that they can afford?

The OAP said nothing.  Good self control not to strangle her.

Are there any monitors?  Are the execs home drinking martinis and not caring as long as they get their dividends?

• Like 8
  • Surprise 5
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, hummingbird said:

first AN yentaing about how she didn't know anything about nude lipcolors and how to wear them , enough with that, she works at a retailer that sells millions of dollars of the stuff

Exactly.  I watched a bit of it as well.  It seems that they've turned Dare to Share Beauty into "Shawn Makes Ant Feel Inadequate" show.  That's easy enough to not hear, by simply turning the TV to mute. 

But the other big problem for me was it was the same old stuff!  Nothing all that new.  I have little to no interest in watching Shawn harangue Ant or play beautician.

So I lasted maybe 10 minutes.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 6
  • Laugh 1

12 hours ago, Lura said:

Are they living with her permanently?  I was under the impression that they were visiting.  That would have driven me crazy even tho I loved them.

I got the impression they were while her Father was going through treatment, and I don't know what's wrong with her Mother other than she's in a wheelchair.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Elle820 said:

I got the impression they were while her Father was going through treatment, and I don't know what's wrong with her Mother other than she's in a wheelchair.

It was another "pity me" situation:  Mom fell, EMT's (who know them by first name so SK says) came, Mom went to rehab; She and Joe need monthly posh resort visits because they are so stressed, but not so concerned as to stay home more than a few weeks in a row in which they frequent restaurants and drink wine.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

6 minutes ago, Mother Superior said:

The Big Toe shoe is the Fall fashion statement.  Be prepared!  This way Skunk only needs to pedi one toe.

image.png.ad3270d2c9323c09a4b5a24a6676eb07.png

That just reminds me of Serena's pinky in "Handmaid's Tale".  I am not a foot/toe person anyway, and I think this is peculiar to say the least.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 5

Honestly her hair is filthy, she makes people feel like crap and boo hoo she has sick parents.  She's not the first or last to go through this.  She needs to go for professional help if she has depression. It's probably why she doesn't bathe.  Why make everyone around her miserable as well? Grow all the way up Shawn. Adults have to do their best during crises.  No other host on the Q or Ho behaves so badly like this woman.  

Btw, I can't recall Dan Wheeler being an A-hole while his beloved wife was terribly ill.

• Like 14

Actually watched a little of SK's show last night.  Lord!  The way she talked with that blonde hairdryer rep in the slowest, most measured words, was enough to put anyone to sleep.  She tries to sound so intelligent, choosing every word slowly and carefully, that she sounds like an aging philosophy professor.  (Peering over her white-rimmed glasses) "Now, I ... will bow ... to your ... expertise ... in ...the ... mechanics ... of this fabulous ... piece of ... equipment...to ... explain ... uh ... the ...inner workings of ... this ... uh ... machine."  Good grief!  We're talking about a hairdryer, not the atom bomb.  *Click*   ZZzzzzz.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 12
  • Surprise 1

1 hour ago, Lura said:

Actually watched a little of SK's show last night.  Lord!  The way she talked with that blonde hairdryer rep in the slowest, most measured words, was enough to put anyone to sleep.  She tries to sound so intelligent, choosing every word slowly and carefully, that she sounds like an aging philosophy professor.  (Peering over her white-rimmed glasses) "Now, I ... will bow ... to your ... expertise ... in ...the ... mechanics ... of this fabulous ... piece of ... equipment...to ... explain ... uh ... the ...inner workings of ... this ... uh ... machine."  Good grief!  We're talking about a hairdryer, not the atom bomb.  *Click*   ZZzzzzz.

People who are drunk tend to speak reaaalllly slowly to try to sound like they are sober. Just an observation of human behavior. 😉

• Like 9
  • Useful 2

11 hours ago, Mother Superior said:

The Big Toe shoe is the Fall fashion statement.  Be prepared!  This way Skunk only needs to pedi one toe.

image.png.ad3270d2c9323c09a4b5a24a6676eb07.png

Old Skunky would really be up shit creek if she stubbed the hell out of her big toe on a piece of furniture some night stumbling around drunk ,or not. Probably wouldn't be able to fit into any of those shoes or boots she wears.

• Like 2

You are soooooooooooooo right, drunks always have measured speech.  Her hair was not the forties, it was the silent film era and that T2 didn't do crap for the hair, it took that one poor lady so much time to dry her short hair and stupid had to come over to get into the picture.  Stupid asked Ant if she was keeping her hair blonde, laughable.  It looks like straw and her make-up ages her along with the old broad killinger.  I think she thinks she is punishing QVC because they didn't send her to NY, they don't send her anywhere anymore. Tuned in for a min. and saw jackass Katy somebody who makes cheap shoes from China, and this bozo had on a purple dress and the biggest dumbass bow in her hair.  QVC is being run by a couple of failures who can't get work.  And remember all these hosts are just CLERKS WORKING AT A CATALOG COMPANY, THAT'S ALL.  This sidebar does not exist in the legal world, in 45 years in the Circuit Court and the Appellate Court, never heard the word "sidebar" - only on that dumb OJ trial.  That word does not belong in a Courtroom.  Any attorney who used that word would be laughed out of the room.

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 5

43 minutes ago, MayfairCathie said:

You are soooooooooooooo right, drunks always have measured speech.  Her hair was not the forties, it was the silent film era and that T2 didn't do crap for the hair, it took that one poor lady so much time to dry her short hair and stupid had to come over to get into the picture.  Stupid asked Ant if she was keeping her hair blonde, laughable.  It looks like straw and her make-up ages her along with the old broad killinger.  I think she thinks she is punishing QVC because they didn't send her to NY, they don't send her anywhere anymore. Tuned in for a min. and saw jackass Katy somebody who makes cheap shoes from China, and this bozo had on a purple dress and the biggest dumbass bow in her hair.  QVC is being run by a couple of failures who can't get work.  And remember all these hosts are just CLERKS WORKING AT A CATALOG COMPANY, THAT'S ALL.  This sidebar does not exist in the legal world, in 45 years in the Circuit Court and the Appellate Court, never heard the word "sidebar" - only on that dumb OJ trial.  That word does not belong in a Courtroom.  Any attorney who used that word would be laughed out of the room.

18 hours ago, hummingbird said:

AN: I've never had a facial. Girl please my 50-something brother has had a facial 

Edited by BecomingLimited
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1

DavidsApronStrings, I really like your suggestion of a real makeover show.  Those things are so much fun to see.  The OAPs could go ahead and sell whatever while a hairdresser was backstage with the "victim."  I think you should send a note to QVC suggesting it.  It's a great idea IMHO.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Lura said:

She's gearing up for the launch of her ASMR YouTube channel? You know you'll want to punch that subscribe button!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

7 hours ago, BecomingLimited said:

AN: I've never had a facial. Girl please my 50-something brother has had a facial 

she needs to stop with the greenhorn stuff, unbecoming for a 10 year employee and if it's calculated to try to connect with an "unsophtiscated viewer" it is sad 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 1